PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old A Fairy's Diary ( a story )

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-11-2014, 12:41 PM
was dewdroporangepuff
View Marionette's Photo Album
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: CantWait
Marionette has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
A Fairy's Diary ( a story )

Dear Fairy Diary,
It was a dark day in the hollow. Despite the heavy rains and bad weather, the traveling day ( traveling to the mainland ) was still set. My best friend Melly and I were sitting on a log bench. I sighed. "I dont think this would be the best day to travel". I said worriedly. "Relax." Said Melly. "Camp starshine was created in case of bad days like this, and we cant hold back anymore, we've canceled this day way to many times!" Said Melly. And everyone around us was smiling. Was i the only one who thought that this trip to the mainland would turn out as rainy disaster. I tucked my long copper hair ( that was tied ) into my hood. Finally Queen Clarion came out of the Pixie dust tree. "Attention all pixies! We are ready to take flight. Please make sure you have packed all of your valuables and get read to fly in heavy rains!" I took my coat off. ( even though i regretted it ) What was queen clarion thinking? She was putting us all in danger. Who knows where we would land if our wings suddenly got hit by rain drops, who knows what would happen! Right then i made up my mind. I wasnt going to the mainland today, i was going somewhere else. I handed Melly a note and she gave me a confused look. But she understood. I just hoped that we could make it there. And now im going to have to sign off for our journey must begin. I will write when we have reached our destination. And hopefully we will reach there. In the dark sky fairies of all different talents took off. Many careless of what was about to happen. Melly and i stood at the edge of the hollow. "We WILL make it." Melly said. I tired to act like i thought so too. But i knew she saw it in my eyes. Out there in the dark sky we took off, not heading the same direction as the other pixies, but to a different area, called the Merry Hollow.

Last edited by Marionette; 07-12-2014 at 02:13 PM. Reason: added quotation marks
Old 07-12-2014, 04:01 AM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
I am completely amazed by your creativity and writing skills! Your story is very different from others I have read around the forums... I love how this one is unique! Also, I have never read a fairy diary before... Please, keep it up!

P.S: Don't take this in a mean way, just letting you know that quotation marks are used in diaries. However, this is your story, therefore you don't have to if you don't want to.

Lily Snowfleck

Thank you so much, Night Wish!
Old 07-12-2014, 04:25 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Good story so far!
Old 07-12-2014, 01:24 PM
was dewdroporangepuff
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Lol im on vaca and it was nearly night, so I was too tired to put the quotation marks. And I have written stories on other MMO forums. I've been on multiple story sites that some of the users created and I have to thank them for teaching me my writing skills. I'll edit the first post right away.

Dear Fairy Diary,
We finally arrived at Merry Hollow today! We decided to lodge in a comfy hotel named 'Merry Suites'. It was the perfect location because it was near the Merry Meadows, which had the MM pixie station that would take us to the heart of the hollow, Gavaldon. While we were in our hotel Melly, packed a few cupcakes,. "So tomorrow we shall wake up Bright and early to head to the MM train station, around 3:00 in the morning tomorrow." I said dropping cupcake bits on the wooden table." And then we'll walk to your cousins house, right?" Melly asked me. I nodded. " Then we better get some sleep!" Melly said. I nodded. I gathered all the bits that were dropped on the table then threw them in the trash. After that, Melly and I changed into our PJ`s and laid down. I was about to turn off the light, but I saw a small figure in the sky, it was pixie hollow. "What's wrong?" Melly asked. " Nothing." I said as I quickly switched off the light. I laid down and pulled the cover over myself. And there I must close the book, and get ready for another chapter. I will write again when I am on the Pixie Train. And for now I will dream about what will happen....in the future....

Last edited by Marionette; 07-13-2014 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Merge Double Post
Old 07-13-2014, 01:13 PM
was dewdroporangepuff
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase

It was around three when we woke up. Since we were on time we slowly got ready and drank some chamomile tea. We headed down to the MM station and boarded calmly. While fairies and sparrowmen who boarded late where in a whirlwind! The train ride was nice and comfortable. It wasnt long before Melly and I found ourselves knocking on my cousins door. She opened the door with an apron on and lots of flour on her face." Oh, why Rose what are you doing here?" Melly looked at me curiously. " Rose? Oh now i remember thats your real name. Im so used to calling you Dewdrop since you are such a water talent." She smiled brightly." Who is this?" She asked me." This is Melly. Her real name is Melody though." I answered." Oh well welcome Melly. Get settled you two." She said as she opened the door. My cousin's apartment was as big as the pixie dust tree! " Well I presume that you are tired. Get some sleep Dearie." She said as she led us to two connecting rooms. We didnt even have dinner. I tucked mys- ~yawn~ i think i better get to sleep.
Old 07-13-2014, 10:48 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Great story so far Dewdrop! It's interesting how you did it in a diary style.
Old 07-17-2014, 01:06 PM
was dewdroporangepuff
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase

That means a lot coming from a artist like you, night! Just so you guys know i probably won't be writing for a few days ( im traveling ) so yes thanks

Dear Fairy Diary,
The next morning was a bright day. Melly and freshened up and went to the Dining room. " Well dear me, I just remember. I forgot to introduce myself. Im Dara." She said smiling. " Well nice to meet you Dara." So what brings you to Merry Hollow?" She asked. I looked at Melly in a way that she understood. I was trying to tell her not to tell everything about our journey. " Oh, we just really needed to get out of the hollow." Melly said calmly. She was great at acting. " Well i guess you'd like to look at a flat, am i correct?" Dara said. I realized that thought hadn't struck me. Where were we going to live? " Well, um.. we didnt exactly think about that yet." I said, embarassed. " Oh well dear, i know the PERFECT place for starters! Silver Tree!"

P.S.: Silver Tree- SilverTree Media one of the creators of Pixie Hollow
Old 09-30-2014, 08:59 PM
was dewdroporangepuff
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Dear fairy diary,
It was a long fly to silver tree flats. It was located on the country side of merry hollow. When we arrived I was stunned at the building. It curled up around what seemed to be an actual silver tree! Tons of small shops surrounded the flats and cafes and cobblestone paths seemed to add the charm that I liked." Welcome to silver tree flats!" Dara said. It wasn't long before melly and I found ourselves with Dara in the office where we would soon buy the flat.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:48 AM
was dewdroporangepuff
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Dear Fairy Diary

The office was neatly decorated with gold,green, and red to make it feel Christmassy while it being elegant. The lady at the front desk was answering a phone call when we arrived at the desk. After a few minutes she put down the phone.' May I help you today madams?' She asked in a polite tone. Thankfully, Dara did all the talking for me. After all Dara was the girl to do it! She meant for bargaining and haggling with salesmen/women in town. After a few minutes I was handed a shiny room key. Dara was kind enough to pay a years rent for me. By then I hope to move out! Melly and I were planning to get connecting rooms, which happened. I settled down into my flat. Melly walked through the door.' I know it's probably hard for you leaving the hollow, I know your family had to do with its founding'. I looked at melly sadly, ' the worst part is that we left all the other fairies/sparrowmen alone, by now the whole civilization could be destroyed!' Melly looked at me crazily. ' The pixie hollow citizens could be gone.. But there are still others...'

- end of diary -
Old 12-08-2014, 10:35 PM
was dewdroporangepuff
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Dear fairy diary,

Something mysterious happened today. A note flew into my hands during breakfast and it told me to Go back to pixie hollow. I was hesitant to show it to Melly, but she was my best friend. So right after lunch I showed the note to Melly.'Well I'd hate to fall into a trap but, I'd also love to save the hollow.' And just after a few days at Silver tree, we sold our flats. We didn't know how long we would be gone anyways. We said our goodbyes to Dara and headed to the MM station where we would be flying to the hollow..

- end -
Old 05-27-2015, 04:31 AM
was dewdroporangepuff
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Dear fairy diary,
I had already known that this would be a bad idea. But Melly was sure about it, so i couldnt back out. I opened the large doors of the MM train station and saw the beautiful Merry Meadows once again. Flashbacks started appearing. I didnt know if going back to pixie hollow was wise. And i didnt know who sent us the note. But i did know that Melly and I were staying together. Melly and I flew out into the empty sky... we saw the hollow above us. I looked at Melly, but she seemed confident on getting back to the hollow. After a few hours, we'd finally reached the Hollow. It was good to see home again. It had been exactly a year since we'd left the hollow. Turns out a few fairies had hidden in their homes. They were afraid of the fate they might've had. I had asked if any of the fairies came back. One of the fairies replied," Our scouters did not see any signs of our friends flying, but she did see Skeli Island more trashed than usual. We believe that Queen Clarion, and the majority of the pixie population tried to live on Skeli Island. They didnt survive". I was heartbroken to hear the news. I knew some of my family was in that group. Melly and I locked eyes. Nothing was completely wrong at the hollow. What was going to happen?