PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Beyond the Hollow > Way Beyond the Hollow

Way Beyond the Hollow Off Topic Archive Forum

Old New Pixie Hollow movie the Great Games

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-23-2011, 03:52 AM
Believes laughter is LIFE
View JovialOne's Photo Album
JovialOne's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 62

My Mood: Lazy
JovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I do hope this gives way to a series. I would love to look deeper into the daily interactions of our fairy friends. On another note.... Do you think the new addition may be new talents? We've been asking for a while and the cartoon had dust keeper, healing, fast flying and storm fairies. All talents we've asked for and with the new leveling up feature the talent skills we earn are not so much tied to mentor fairies anymore. Knowing that there are many who wanted these guilds and now only getting one spot and no longer being able to delete fairies puts Disney in a position to make more profit on the introduction of new talents hmmmmm.......

Last edited by JovialOne; 11-23-2011 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 11-23-2011, 04:02 AM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
I do hope so Lila but what does that have to do with only having one fairy? The whole reason the change came is because Disney only wants us to have one fairy, which according to hints in the Never News, will lead to something new...
It doesn't seem like new talents would have anything to do with it...
But on the other hand, I would love to have new talents...
Old 11-25-2011, 03:27 AM
TEAM KATNISS!
View roadyrocky's Photo Album
roadyrocky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: Adventurous
roadyrocky is a Fast Flyerroadyrocky is a Fast Flyerroadyrocky is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilmadebora View Post
I saw them.

One thing I really really disliked was how they picked Ro's name out of the basket, like a lottery. Really hate that.
This is starting too sound like the hunger games.
Old 12-22-2011, 08:28 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
I've just watched this movie online. (If anyone wants to watch it, someone has uploaded it up on YouTube, but you will have to be quick because I'm sure they will delete it soon)
It felt so short, as though they had planned many more scenes, but only had time to animate the most important ones.
And I could hear the difference in Rosetta's voice. I wonder if I would have noticed it if I hadn't known about the change of voice actors.
I loved how the butterflies kept the score, and each of the races were pretty cool. But poor Terence, lol. And Bobble. ^^
Then after I watched it, I couldn't get my head back into the 2nd Hunger Games book, because it's so much more intense than a Disney Fairies movie.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:28 PM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Gaming
Straw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the Queen
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
But poor Terence, lol.
he did have a nice skirt.

i felt as though there was something missing, too. it was wayy too short.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:23 PM
Let's make some magic!
View Charlotte Frostsparkle's Photo Album
Charlotte Frostsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 20

My Mood: Purrfect
Charlotte Frostsparkle is a Fast FlyerCharlotte Frostsparkle is a Fast FlyerCharlotte Frostsparkle is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Animal Talent
I still feel they did the films in the wrong order, they should have done secret of the wings this winter and then pixie hollow games next year, wouldnt it have been great for the hollow to have the games when the mainland was having the olympics? I'm watching the games as we speak on youtube and it does seem like they have cut huge chunks out.
Old 12-23-2011, 01:50 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straw View Post
i felt as though there was something missing, too. it was wayy too short.
Haha, I thought you were talking about Terence's kilt!