PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old Let's protest to save the hollow!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-10-2014, 11:57 PM
BK
View xAmberXOX's Photo Album
xAmberXOX's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: CantWait
xAmberXOX is a talented FairyxAmberXOX is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Ok so I wanted to share this with you guys days ago but I was busy with school I didn't have time. As I said I was going to email Disney Interactive and I did but something came up that I'm really disappointed to tell. I wasn't expecting my response to be that ignorant but they said something like "I hear you're having troubles with Pixie Hollow. Here's the link for more information." and that link led me right to the FAQ page. Sorry for saying this but what jerks!!! So I don't know if my "brilliant" plan will work out after all. I mean it didn't for me but that doesn't mean it won't work for the rest of you. Maybe if you guys keep emailing them it'll influence what they respond. So I'm not saying quit emailing them, the plan is done, all I'm saying is that don't get your hopes too high about this plan.
Old 01-11-2014, 03:00 PM
∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞
View Infinity Mistyvalley's Photo Album
Infinity Mistyvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Pixieish
Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

Looks like no matter what division in the company you contact, they are just going to continue with the idiotic responses (i.e. take you to the FAQ page which has been up for almost 4 months now). But I agree, we should not stop bothering them!

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 01-12-2014, 04:49 AM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Wow, Infinity is it that the whole company does not have much idea about the closing?
Let's just demand a better answer anyway!
Club Penguin is first on my list for demanding.....

I'm ready to write an email to Club Penguin, and I just know where to send it to. The business contacts.
Does anyone have ideas of questions that should be asked to Club Penguin about Pixie Hollow's closing?
I don't want their response to be like:

Sorry, we have no idea about what you are saying, but here is a link:

http://fairies.disney.com/pixie-hollow-faq

So, any ideas of things to say which will persuade them to answer properly?
Old 01-12-2014, 05:11 AM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
If I have a time, I'd like to contact Disney Interactive and say:
Quote:
Heya Disney,
It's not a good way to keep all of the game that we love to keep it close. If you have a time, can you please re-open again? We are feel really bored about Club Penguin and wish the PH, TTO, and POTCO open. Everyone, not just only me, are really wish all of that game is open. Why do you close this game? Are there something that is still on maintenence? Or maybe the bullying things make you close?
But I don't wish their response in this way:
Quote:
Heya Alyce,

Pixie Hollow is closing at September 19th 2013. Thank you for be a flitterific part of our community.

Click this link to find out more about closing:
Well, sorry to have much questionable word for the mail, but I think that's the only way to re-opening the Pixie Hollow open.

~Alyce
Old 01-12-2014, 05:58 AM
Tinkering...
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 

Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
What was I doing? Disney Interactive is first on my list! o_o
Club Penguin will be later to contact.

I agree with you Alyce, is that too much to ask for? Do I have to write to them like this?:

Quote:
Hey, DISNEY interactive, CAN yoU PLEASE help REOPEN PIXIE hollow?
Do you U N D E R S T A ND ?
Okay everybody, please write to Disney Interactive!
We need to keep asking them, until they finally answer us properly!

Lets protest!!!!
Old 01-12-2014, 02:44 PM
∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞
View Infinity Mistyvalley's Photo Album
Infinity Mistyvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 

My Mood: Pixieish
Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

Perhaps we can take a more aggressive angle. Such as, your first sentence should be the PH community is quite aware of the FAQ page and that PH closed on 9/19. We don't live under a rock. We are not ASKING you IF it closed. We want ANSWERS. We gave you our time and money and you owe us this.

Truly, they do. But honestly... we can't make them care about their customers because clearly they dont. Actions speak louder than words.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 01-12-2014, 05:49 PM
I Love Pixie hollow :)
View KarinaPixie's Photo Album
KarinaPixie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Spring 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Halloween'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Adventurous
KarinaPixie has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
Heart

Hey guys!I really want to be a part of this but where should I start...?If we keep up with emails and emails and just get the same idiotic responses like we have ''emotional issues'' with Pixie Hollow closing then send us to the FAQ all over,what is the point?
Again,I want to be a part of it but like I said,what is something we could all do to make them AWARE that we want our Hollow back?
P.S You guys have been doing great research,but I feel like there has only been several people commenting,we still need more.
Old 01-12-2014, 07:01 PM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
I think it's a good idea to keep e-mailing them. If lots of people (I mean lots) kept e-mailing Disney directly about Pixie Hollow they might take notice. If lots of people sent in written letters (on paper) continuously they might take notice. If someone found a number to call and lots of people called it continuously asking about Pixie Hollow, surely they might take notice then?

I don't know, just some ideas which have been mentioned here a few times before. I just wish they'd bring Pixie Hollow back. It was such a magical game with so much potential left! *wings crossed* it will be reopened someday.
Old 01-13-2014, 08:25 AM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Well, I think I have another idea, we can't just only emailing Disney Interactive. I think they won't let Pixie Hollow to re-open. It's a good idea to open a new petition each time if it's full. If we sign many signatures, I think that's the way to bring Pixie Hollow back. If we always emailing them, the result is we could be dissappointed, even if you send all of your memories image to them, as always their answer:

Quote:
Heya,

Pixie Hollow is closing at September 19th 2013. Thank you for be a flitterific part of our community.

Click this link to find out more about closing:
They won't let Pixie Hollow to re-open. They just always answer in that way. If we sign the petition, maybe they will try and let Pixie Hollow to re-open. So, let's sign the petition, if we want Pixie Hollow to open. That's the only way to do instead emailing them.

Sorry to be a little bit mean, but that's just only my idea, how about you?

~Alyce
Old 01-13-2014, 11:31 PM
Tinkering...
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Great idea, Alyce! We should open petitions one at a time instead of all at once, it gets more confusing and less signatures in each one.
We can email finished petitions to Disney Interactive, SilverTree media, Schellgames and the others who helped develop and publish Pixie Hollow.

My Idea is that we should try to persuade the people who helped develop and publish Pixie Hollow, and we should mainly stick to the ones who helped publish Pixie Hollow ( like Disney Interactive) because they are ones who probably closed it. I just sent Disney Interactive an email making it very clear for them. I made some text bold and highlighted, and included that they need to respond properly. I hope they respond!

Here is a bit of what I sent:

Here is the question:

Disney Interactive is one of the developers of Pixie Hollow right?
So, can you please listen to our request, and make sure the other parts of the Disney company and the Pixie Hollow team (developers, publishers, and others who helped put Pixie Hollow in the Disney Fairies franchise) know about our request? Maybe together, you can agree on what to do about the request. If you need any help, keep in mind that a lot of our opinions are listed in the petition mentioned above.

Please respond. Even a small response will be appreciated, as long as it is detailed, and has to do with our request which is mentioned above!

Thank you so much,
Daisybelle

Old 01-14-2014, 12:47 AM
KTPHPA xoxo
View XRoseyGirlX's Photo Album
XRoseyGirlX's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award Halloween 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Quiet
XRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
I signed the petition and will continue to email and write Disney Interactive. We won't give up until we are heard and have straight-forward honest answers!
Keep flying!
Rosey xoxo
Old 01-14-2014, 02:33 AM
BK
View xAmberXOX's Photo Album
xAmberXOX's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: CantWait
xAmberXOX is a talented FairyxAmberXOX is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Sorry I was inactive for a couple days guys, my weekend was packed! Anyhow what's going on? I sent another email to Disney Interactive and am hoping to get a proper response back. Lol but besides that have you guys seen the test page on pixiehollow.com? Its so strange...

I emailed Jessie Schell about that to ask his opinion. He said one of the designers from Disney made a mistake and nobody noticed it. I hope that's not the case