PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Happily Ever After

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-31-2013, 08:39 PM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Happily Ever After

Mods, please close this thread. thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rose ruby.jpg (38.6 KB, 59 views)

Last edited by The Rosey Trio; 05-20-2014 at 09:53 PM. Reason: mods close the thread
Old 12-31-2013, 09:35 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Ooh, I'm so excited!!! I'll join in a second.
Old 12-31-2013, 09:43 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
I'll join in a second as well!

Edit: Here’s my forms! I will be editing them A LOT in a little bit.

Name: Janelle
Daughter of : Layla/Everet
Descendant of : The Evil Queen
Where are you?: A kingdom in the Enchanted Forest
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, fair skin
Personality: Janelle is strong, spunky, outgoing, and can be a bit conceited and selfish at times. Janelle inherited her mother's short temper, though she usually doesn't show her anger right away. Despite that, she can be very kind and friendly, though she tends to speak before she thinks.
Pet : A black horse named Starlight.
Other: Janelle is skilled with a sword and knows a little bit of magic. Layla refuses to teach her too much.

Name: Sirena
Daughter of : Marina/Robert
Descendant of : Ariel
Where are you?: Island above Atlantica
Appearance: Red hair, brown eyes, fair skin
Personality: Sirena is quiet (but not shy), sweet, and good-humored. Although she isn't very strong, Sirena is very prudent (unlike Marina :P) and smart.
Pet : none
Other: Sirena can turn into a mermaid.

Name: Lillie
Descendant of: Tinker Bell
Where are you from: England
Where are you now: Neverland
Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes
Personality: Feisty, quick-tempered, and can be a bit of a trouble maker, but she is usually friendly and sweet.
Pet : none
Other: Lillie usually spends her time with Astrid and the lost boys.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lillie.jpg (30.8 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg Janelle.jpg (25.4 KB, 24 views)
File Type: png Sirena.PNG (253.6 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by Misty_12; 03-05-2014 at 04:15 PM. Reason: I am done editing! :P
Old 12-31-2013, 10:32 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Sounds great! I'll post my forms as soon as I decide some things (like what I'll do for Ivory).
For Laurel's daughter, I can't decide between the plant names Calla and Saige. They're both so pretty... can I reserve those two names until I decide?
Old 12-31-2013, 10:34 PM
Here we are again
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 

The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
I'm singing " Let it Go " right now. So catchy
And Night, I think Ivory should make her daughter out of snow and ice, I mean, if you want. And I think I like Saige best.

Liliana

Liliana was perched up in a tree, which was growing next to her balcony. Fairies lived in the branches and the hollow parts, coming out sometimes to talk to her. They where blue or green, always with sparkling white eyes. They told her the secrets of the rivers and the forests. However, today, they where all sleeping. Well, it was night, not day. Liliana usually didn't stay up this late, but she didn't feel tired. Her mother had told her in a few days, she would introduce her to her friend's daughter. Who lived in the Enchanted Forest. She had NEVER been outside of Wonderland before, and she'd heard many things about it. Suddenly, something shot out of the forest, screeching. A pheonix! Liliana suddenly got her bow to the ready, when... Oh. Just Tempest. Tempest had turned back into a gray feline with magical blue stripes. " Hi, Tempest. " Tempest grinned toothily. " I found daddy messing with those little paintbrush birds. " Liliana sighed. Tempest's dad was a very odd sort, but then again, it was Wonderland. " I'm going to bed. Goodnight. " Liliana said, then went back inside.

Oh, hey, could Rose and Liliana visit Layla and Elanor? If not, they'll visit someone else )

Last edited by The Rosey Trio; 12-31-2013 at 10:42 PM.
Old 12-31-2013, 10:42 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Rachel, that's a lovely idea, thanks! I don't know about her daughter, but Ivory will definitely have a pet made from snow. I was thinking a snow bird...
Old 12-31-2013, 10:45 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rosey Trio View Post
Oh, hey, could Rose and Liliana visit Layla and Elanor? If not, they'll visit someone else )
Sure!!
I'll post later today if I can!
Old 12-31-2013, 11:44 PM
Listening to LET IT GO!:D
View xXKitty_LunaXx's Photo Album
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Exasperated
xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
Heart

Okay here are my forms
Name: Mistique
Descendant: Fairy God Mother
Where Are You? : Enchanted Forest
Appearance: White Hair, Blue eyes, blue dress and outfit, pale skin.
Personality: Brave, Keeps to herself, Clever
Other: She practices magic near an enchanted lake.

2nd Form
Name: Lavender
Descendant:Rapunzel
Where are you?: Enchanted Forest
Appearance: Silky blonde hair, lavender eyes, Braided hair,Pale skin
Personality: Curious, optimistic, NOT AT ALL shy, very questioning
Other: Lavender isnt afraid to talk to people, and she has always wanted to see a fairy.
Old 12-31-2013, 11:51 PM
Here we are again
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Oh, Luna? Not to be rude, but Night Wish had a Rapunzel descendant in the last RP, because, y'know, this is a sequel. Could you ask her before using that character? Thanks.
Old 01-01-2014, 12:24 AM
Here we are again
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Alright, I'm going to do my third form.

Name: Sarile ( I still have no idea )
Descendant of: The Blue Fairy
Where are you?: The sky
Appearance: Will attach
Personality: Bold, funny, witty, a bit awkward at times
Pet : Nothing for now
Other: Nothing for now
Attached Images
File Type: png blue fairy.PNG (259.2 KB, 33 views)

Last edited by The Rosey Trio; 01-01-2014 at 12:34 AM.
Old 01-01-2014, 12:25 AM
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 

xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
Heart

Mistique
Mistique put her cape over her dress and jumped out the open window. She closed her bag while running to her favorite spot - the lake. She practiced her magic as it wasnt very good. She tried the basic one that worked on everything ..... "Bippidi! Boppidi! Boo!" The magic bounced off the tree into the lake, making it turn every color of the rainbow. She quickly said a counter spell and gave up.

Lavender

Lavender dragged her hair to the window of the tower and jumped down.
She swam through the river, ran up the mountain, and too the garden. She looked at the enchanted lake and saw some girl doing magic. She quickly ignored it and twirled around without a care.
Old 01-01-2014, 12:27 AM
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Heart

Of course.
Old 01-01-2014, 01:07 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Ok I will post my forms shortly, but I'm not sure who exactly to do. Because Astrid won't have kids since she will always be 13, but she does have the Lost Boys with her too. Maybe I will have Astrid and Slightly.
And I don't know if I want Jack still in this one, or just have him visit sometimes... Or have Shang have a kid.... But I don't know who Shang would marry. Hmm.
Thoughts?
Old 01-01-2014, 01:21 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(Just reserving my spot in the roleplay. I have to come up with a good idea for Ana's (Anastasia's--yes, the descendant of the evil stepsister Anastasia) descendant (s).)
Old 01-01-2014, 01:24 AM
Here we are again
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liri Dazzlebeam View Post
Ok I will post my forms shortly, but I'm not sure who exactly to do. Because Astrid won't have kids since she will always be 13, but she does have the Lost Boys with her too. Maybe I will have Astrid and Slightly.
And I don't know if I want Jack still in this one, or just have him visit sometimes... Or have Shang have a kid.... But I don't know who Shang would marry. Hmm.
Thoughts?
Hey, you can always have him marry Ruby, cause she's at the " okay I can't think up a dude " point.