PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old Sports Camp Story

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-21-2015, 07:25 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Sun Sports Camp Story

Happy Summer Solstice!

Because 2015 is four years after 2011 when the Pixie Hollow Games was, I thought it's a good time for another Sports Camp. Last year, Rosa was the main character during Camp Pixie Dust (I'll try to finish the diary she wrote this summer). This year, Silver is the main character.

Chapter One

The bright sunlight awoke me from my sleep. I knew it was the first day of summer, meaning it was the first day of Camp Pixie Dust. I already have a uniform that I got last year in my wardrobe. The first thing I was planning to do today was sign up, and then I’ll hang out at the Ballroom pool.

When I got up, I decided to check my leaf calendar just to be sure, but then I realized something I forgot; I noticed that the words on that date said Sports Camp.

Oh no! This is horrible! Sports Camp is not my thing, Camp Pixie Dust is! I remember this being my first camp in Pixie Hollow. I only wanted to be at the Summer Splash Party because the rest of the areas were too serious about the Pixie Hollow Games. I actually tried to avoid Marigold at all costs. She’s gotten much more competitive since 2011.

I can’t believe I thought this year was a Camp Pixie Dust year! I planned to spend as much of my summer as possible in Pixie Hollow, but now I realized that I should’ve gone to the mainland more!

Things got worse in the Tearoom, although some fairies decided to wear their Camp Pixie Dust attire like me, a bunch of them were wearing these Sports Camp outfits. The only water fairy I know that was at my table was Silvermist who was wearing her usual dress instead of a uniform.

“Where’s Dewdrop and Rani?” I asked.
“They’re spending their summer at the mainland” Silvermist answered. “I’ll be going after breakfast, but I will be spending time here. Are you going to the mainland?”
“I already have told the Minister of Summer my plan for changing the seasons, so I can’t change things” I said. “I’ll only be spending a quarter of summer at the mainland this year”

I refused to talk to Silvermist after that. I’m going to be spending most of the summer without the rest of the Water Talent Society!

Wait a minute, there’s still Snowflake. She spent most of her time in Pixie Hollow last Sport’s Camp, and this enthusiastic fairy loves all Pixie Hollow events. I guessed that she’ll spend only a tiny part of the summer working at the mainland, but I was wrong. Iridessa just told me that Snowflake will be spending more time in the mainland then I thought.

The worst part is that MARIGOLD has all of HER friends with her! She’ll be having fun doing what she loves while I have to train for the sporting event that I won’t be participating in!

Guess I have to make new friends.
Old 06-22-2015, 10:13 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Chapter Two

I guess I need to make the most of my time here. To not feel left out, I decided to sign up. But then, I realized that I have to take a TEST! I can’t believe this! For Camp Pixie Dust, all I had to do was write my name on a piece of paper in Havendish Square, but in this stupid camp, I have to complete a few rounds of training before I get a sign up badge!

I spent like, an hour doing this sign up process. It’s just, too tiring for me! I have to sweep snowflakes into bags, make fireworks, sort seeds, and help baby birds. Marina should know that I’m not even close to being an athletic fairy! We share the same talent and know each other for crying out loud!

Marina finally gave me the badge. Good, I’ve signed up. Now I’ll go to the pool. I put on my pool gear and headed over to the Ballroom. Aw great, I forgot that it’s a lap pool! In the round Ballroom pool, I can just swim and have fun, but in the lap pool, these lane dividers are always in my way. I don’t wanna swim laps; I just wanna swim for fun!

I was still upset the next morning when the training starts. For the first week, water talents will be in the weight gym. Fairies of my talent that I barely know were lifting berry weights with their animal friends and using these fairy and animal made machines. I’m not that strong so I don’t know what to do.

“What’s wrong?” a fairy asked. She’s kind of attractive with wavy light brown hair and she was wearing a cute blue training outfit. I remember seeing her arrival day, her name is Alexa. I don’t get to see her much in Pixie Hollow though.

“I miss my friends” I answered. “They’re all at the mainland”
“Will they be back?” Alexa asked.
“Yes, but not in a while” I replied.
“You can still enjoy Sport’s Camp!” Alexa said.
“I’m not really that, athletic type of fairy” I confessed.
“It’s okay” Alexa said.

She’s really sweet! Maybe she’ll be my best friend during that event. She is a water talent after all, just like me.

“Wanna go to the Ballroom pool after this?” Alexa asked.
“Sure” I answered. I’m not a big fan of that new pool, but I’m hanging out with a new friend.

“I love your outfit!” I complemented.
“Thank you!” Alexa exclaimed. “I tailored it!”

We happily talked while we were training and on our way to the pool.
Old 06-26-2015, 10:33 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Three

When we got to the Ballroom, we were drinking blueberry smoothies.

While we were drinking, Fawn excitedly and quickly flew in along with Marigold. The two fairies dove into the pool.

“I don’t understand how they’re diving in wearing their training uniforms instead of swimsuits” Alexa said.

Marigold and Fawn popped their faces out of the water. “Who’s this fairy?” Marigold asked me.

I sighed. “She arrived shortly after you, her name is Alexa”
“Is she more interested in fashion then actually training?” Marigold asked. She seemed to notice Alexa’s cute swimsuit.

“I’m a very athletic fairy!” Alexa shouted. “But yes, I am interested in fashion”

I turned my head to Alexa. “The fairy with the short hair is my sister” I whispered. “She can be nice, but is extremely competitive” Alexa nodded in agreement.

“So is she gonna be your new bestie?” Marigold asked.
“Just for Sports Camp” I answered. “My other friends are at the mainland”
All of my friends are here!” Marigold said. “Beck and Amber are coming soon”

“Lucky” I said. My face fell. I can’t believe that she gets to spend the summer with all her best friends, and I’m stuck with a fairy I like, but don’t know well.

That night, a messenger fairy delivered me a message from Fairy Camp on the mainland.

Dear Silver,

How’s Sports Camp? Even though I’m doing work, I’m actually enjoying it. We’re already preparing for the annual End of Summer Tea Party at the garden. Silvermist told me that you’re spending most of your summer in Pixie Hollow. We can’t wait to see you!

~Dewdrop

Immediately after I read the letter, I wrote a reply;

Dear Dewdrop,

I didn’t want to be part of Sports Camp in the first place. I thought they’re doing Camp Pixie Dust this summer so I planned to spend a huge chunk of my summer in the Hollow, I should’ve known that it’s time for another Pixie Hollow Games.

I did make a new friend though, she’s a water talent just like us, and she’s really sweet. Her name is Alexa. Remember when she first came to Pixie Hollow? We were there!

I can’t wait to go to the mainland! I will be there for the tea party. Alexa can’t go because she’s not a talent master yet, but at least the Water Talent Society will be together!

~Silver

When I sent the message off at the Pixie Post Office, I realized that I just befriended a water talent that isn’t yet qualified to be part of our society. She’s a really good friend for when I’m stuck in Pixie Hollow, but will I be ready to leave her when I do go to the mainland?
Old 06-27-2015, 01:09 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
This story is going great so far! Keep up the good work!
Old 07-06-2015, 12:39 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Four

The first two weeks of Sports Camp were difficult because we were training a lot, but they were actually fun. If it weren’t for Alexa, this would’ve been torture! She’s been giving me a lot of advice to help me, even though what I’m doing is worthless because I’ll never compete in the Pixie Hollow Games!

The third week was my favorite so far because Silvermist was there. She already knew Alexa because she was her mentor. Sil competed in the Pixie Hollow Games last time with Marina. Although, Sil and I have a lot in common, (even our names are similar) it’s way easier to imagine Silvermist as an athletic fairy then me.

“How’s Fairy Camp?” I asked.
“Great!” Silvermist answered.
“How are the preparations for the End of Summer Tea Party?” I asked.
“They’re going good” Silvermist said. “How did you know we’re preparing?”
“Dew told me in a letter” I said.

Then there was an awkward moment of silence. “So,” I said. “Wanna go to the Ballroom pool?”

Silvermist nodded, and we headed to the pool. Instead of trying to find an empty area to just simply swim and play in this lap pool, I dove in and swam in one of the lanes.

“I know you’re a merfairy, but how did you swim that fast?” Silvermist asked.
“Alexa gave me a few tips” I said. “Oh! There she is now!”
“Hi Silvermist!” Alexa exclaimed. “Are you friends with Silver?”
Silvermist nodded. “I’ll be staying here for a week to do some training, and then Silver and I will fly to the mainland”

I explained my summer schedule to Alexa. I’ll be at the mainland for two weeks and participate in the Fairy Dance that’s being held there. I’ll be staying for the Summer Splash Party, (my second favorite event with the Mermaid Party being at #1) and I’m really looking forward to that because I heard that both Snowflake and Silvermist would be there.

“We’ll communicate with each other at the mainland” Alexa said. “Right?”
“Right” I agreed.
Old 07-12-2015, 01:14 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Five

I would’ve been excited to finally leave the training camp in Pixie Hollow and fly to the mainland to join my friends, but I feel sorry for Alexa for not being able to come with us.

Silvermist and I flew over to Fairy Camp together with a bird carrying our stuff.

When we got inside the oak tree where Fairy Camp is, I noticed Rani and Dewdrop right away.

“Hi guys!” I exclaimed. “I missed you!”
“How was Sports Camp?” Rani asked.
“Stressful, but its fun thanks to my new friend” I answered.
“Alexa?” Dewdrop guessed.

I nodded, then I suddenly thought about her back in Pixie Hollow; it’s unfair how I get to spend the whole summer with a friend, but Alexa only seems to get a friend when I’m in Pixie Hollow.

“How’s the Summer Garden coming along?” I asked.
“Good” Dewdrop answered. “You will be coming back for the tea party, right”

I nodded, but I’m not as excited for the tea party as I would’ve been. Training was actually fun with Alexa. It’s strange, but I wished I were back in Pixie Hollow.

I did some work during the daytime, and then I went to my summer home that the decorating fairies already decorated to look like my real home after dinner. On the bed was a parchment;

Dear Silver,

How’s Fairy Camp so far? I’m missing you already! I wish I can go to the mainland, but training is really fun too.

~Alexa

I quickly wrote a reply;

Dear Alexa,

Is Pixie Hollow okay? I hope you’re not too lonely. I’m REALLY excited to return to Pixie Hollow, I can’t wait for the Summer Splash Party.

~Silver

I delivered my message to one of the messenger birds who sent it back to Pixie Hollow.

The next morning, I received a reply;

Dear Silver,

Its okay, I do have friends! They just aren’t water fairies so I hung out with you for most of camp. I still have them though.

~Alexa

That letter got me more curious; who are Alexa’s friends that aren’t water talents? I wrote another letter during breakfast;

Dear Alexa,

Who are these friends? I might know them.

~Silver

“What are you writing?” a voice asked. It was Snowflake. I haven’t seen her yesterday since she was doing her light talent duties.

“I’m writing a letter to a friend back in Pixie Hollow” I hesitated.
“Who?” Snowflake enthusiastically asked.

I knew it. If you answer something like that to Snowflake, she asks more questions.

“I’m training with her at Sports Camp” I answered.
“What’s her name?” Snowflake asked.
“Alexa” I answered. “I’m just hanging out with her when my friends aren’t at camp with me”

Snowflake got excited. “Can I meet her when we come back to Pixie Hollow?” she asked.
“Um, sure” I answered. Snowflake is a really crazy fairy, especially today, and I don’t want her to scare Alexa away, but I was looking forward to Alexa meeting Snowflake.
Old 07-14-2015, 03:41 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Six

The next Fairy Dance will be held at Fairy Camp. I sure wish Alexa were here, she loves dancing. I remember earlier this summer when after Lyria’s campfire story about the Pixie Hollow Games, the music fairies played a catchy song with a traditional dance routine. Alexa really grooved in that routine dancing with a lot of energy. It’s depressing to think about her missing out on the dance.

“Wanna go to Solstice Shoppe with me to get dresses for the dance?” Dewdrop offered.
“Sure” I responded, I knew Dewdrop would invite me to get an outfit, she always does. She likes to wear different dresses depending on the theme; I think we’re going to buy summery dresses for a summer Fairy Dance.

“But wait,” I said. “I’ll meet you at Solstice Shoppe. Can I take a short flight to remove stress?”

“Sure” Dewdrop said. “But I want the Water Talent Society to choose our outfits together”

I went to the Fairy Ring outside of the tree. I noticed a messenger fairy fly towards the ring on a bird carrying a leaf basket of letters and a few packages. The fairy seemed to notice me.

“Silver Iceriver, right?” the fairy said. I nodded. She grabbed one of these new box cameras from Pixie Posts with a piece of leaf paper attached to it. “For you”

It was again, another letter from Alexa. We’ve been writing to each other a LOT when I was in Fairy Camp which is why I’m really enjoying it and not missing her.

Dear Silver,

Yesterday, I was in Cassie’s Costume Shop until I decided to go straight to the Fairy Tale Theater to wait for Lyria’s next show. Then, I noticed the stage and a bunch of other fairies were sitting in the seats watching new singer Olivia Lightglow film a music video on the stage, I watched from the side.

A bunch of other fairies (about as old as me, but some were older and I think a few were younger) were performing a synchronized dance routine with Olivia while she was singing what seems like a pop cover of the song How to Believe. I’m not sure if the routine was previously choreographed or planned by ear while the video was filming.

The music video is in this camera, it’s pretty cool.

~Alexa

I added some pixie dust to the camera (pixie dust is needed to power these fairy cameras) and I watched the music video. A beautiful celebrity looking fairy with curly blonde hair and a casual looking orange and brown outfit was in the front of a bunch of fairies on the theater stage performing a synchronized dance routine that kind of did look like it was planned by ear with Olivia leading the whole thing. There were a bunch of fairies watching in the audience, it was kind of difficult to notice these fairies though since it was dark below the stage although I kind of noticed that some young fairies were in the front rows. Olivia was singing How to Believe and it seemed like she was trying to make it sound more poppy then the original versions.

I thought I recognized one of the dancers in one of the other parts. Later in the music video near the end of the song, Olivia whispered to another dancer, “Let’s have the younger fairies join us now, I think some other music videos have that”

Just then, the fairies (and animal friends) in the front row came on the stage dancing with the others (the dancing got much more crazy after that). By the end of the music video, it looked like the dancing fairies were kind of playing at the same time.

“What are you doing?” a voice asked. I was too focused giggling on the adorable dancing animals that I didn’t notice that Dewdrop was behind me watching the video too. “It’s been a few minutes”

Oh great, Dewdrop is getting impatient, I should’ve known this would happen.

“By the way,” Dewdrop said as we flew back inside the tree. “I never knew you’re into Olivia Lightglow”

“I barely know who she is” I said.
I thought Dewdrop would question about why I’m watching the weird music video, but Dewdrop said, “It’s perfectly easy to like her once you see one of her videos, if I fly into her, I’ll ask for her leaf journal signature, she won’t assume that I’m a huge fan”

“You’re a huge fan?” I questioned. Dewdrop stayed silent on our way to Solstice Shoppe where Rani and Silvermist were. They were modeling blue sparkly sundresses that seem to be suitable for dancing in; Rani’s was light blue (kind of green) and Sil’s was dark blue (around the shade of her summer dress).

“I love these dresses!” Dewdrop exclaimed. “Maybe I can get a purple dress and Silver can get a lighter blue dress of the same kind!”

“Oh, and by the way,” Dewdrop whispered. “Why did you sneak out to watch the video?”

“I got it from Alexa” I answered.
“You hung out with Alexa a lot in Sports Camp” Dewdrop said. “You get to hang out with us at the mainland”

“But Alexa doesn’t have any water talent friends in Pixie Hollow with her” I pointed out. “I’m basically keeping her company”
“But you’ve been doing that CONSTANTLY” Dewdrop pointed out. “And sometimes you paused on your water talent duties just to write a reply to a letter that was sent to you like, a minute ago”

Maybe Dewdrop was right; I was skipping important things just to write a reply or wait for another letter so I can get it right away, that’s actually what I was doing at the Fairy Ring.

“In the mainland, my duties come first” I admitted.

“Great” Dewdrop responded. “Let’s pay, and then we’ll practice the traditional routine”

Oh, I posted profiles of Alexa, Olivia, and some other characters I'll add in my next story in the thread that shows my fairies.
Old 07-16-2015, 08:01 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Seven

I spent the rest of Fairy Camp focusing more on my work then letters which I didn’t do when I got here. I don’t understand why I didn’t meet Dewdrop (I almost always do) just to watch a weird music video.

The Fairy Dance is tonight, they have the mainland dances very late at night when everyone is sleeping. It was held at the Fairy Ring, these things are held in camps in the countryside like the one I’m at. We all put on our dresses. I noticed music fairies tuning their instruments as some other fairies were practicing. Other fairies were eating some of the food the kitchen fairies made. The light fairies were finishing up the glowworm decorations, and there was a fountain created by water fairies (including me) in the center of the ring.

The Water Talent Society practiced the routine while we were waiting for the dance to start. I love Fairy Dances; it’s a great way to take a break from work and have some fun and dance, although I don’t love the dance nearly as much as Dewdrop.

Snowflake joined us in the practicing. “Remember when you spent all your free time practicing and didn’t even buy an Animal Masquerade costume?” Snowflake reminded Dewdrop. Sometimes we liked to tease her about that although she didn’t seem to like it.
“Stop!” Dewdrop said seriously. “It’s a really horrible memory, and I did end up buying a costume!”

We were talking and laughing until the music began. Then we began dancing.

“How’s Fairy Camp?” Snowflake asked as we performed the routine together.
“Great!” I exclaimed. It actually feels as if it would’ve felt if I never met Alexa.
“I can’t wait to meet your friend!” Snowflake exclaimed. “Just a little while longer”

Alexa and I don’t seem like friends anymore; we stopped writing letters, and I’ve even forgot about her a little, it feels just like it was before we met and I actually wasn’t looking forward to going back to the sporty Pixie Hollow.

I got distracted dancing and lost track so I had to leave the ring. I was too busy worrying; will Alexa be upset at me? I didn’t even check where my mail is left in where I’m staying. I quickly left the dance and flew to my summer home.

There was a letter in the area, I nervously read it;

Dear Silver,

You haven’t written in a while, did you forget about me?

~Alexa

Alexa is worried! I can’t believe that I’ve almost taken away our friendship by purposely forgetting about it! Or did I? Before I can write an apology letter, Dewdrop grabbed me.

“You’re missing the dance!” she said. “You need to lighten up and have fun! We have a lot of work here until you go back!”

Will I have time to write the apology letter? This letter was possibly written a few days ago. Will Alexa be angry when I return to the Hollow? Will our friendship be removed? This can’t happen! I just wanted to focus on my important duties and hang out with the Water Talent Society! If we break our friendship, I’ll have to be stuck in Pixie Hollow until the very end of summer! I was really miserable in Sports Camp until Alexa came.

I didn’t enjoy the rest of the dance, but I should. I don’t want to go back to Pixie Hollow, especially during Sports Camp which I’ve signed up for.
Old 07-26-2015, 01:32 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Eight

I should’ve been much happier then I am when I was flying back to Pixie Hollow with Silvermist and Snowflake. Instead, I’m extremely nervous of confronting Alexa.

Our carrier bird landed in Havendish Square. “Let’s go to the Ballroom!” Silvermist suggested.

“I’ll meet you there” Snowflake said. “I have to sign up for Sports Camp!”

I don’t know why Snowflake is signing up for Sports Camp if she’ll be going back to the mainland after the Summer Splash Party ends. Well, that’s not important at all.

When Sil and I got to the pool, I of course, noticed Alexa lifting a berry weight. She paused right when I looked at her, and she started flying towards me rather then ignoring me.

Instead of saying something upset or glaring at me, she smiled and enthusiastically said hi.

I was puzzled, “Aren’t you upset at me?” I asked.
Alexa shook her head. “I wasn’t really upset” she explained. “I was just confused; you usually send a reply immediately after you receive a letter, you’re even faster then me!”

It’s true; while I always reply immediately after receiving the letter, I sometimes have to wait for days to receive a reply from Alexa.

“I was falling behind on my work” I explained. “I didn’t have time to write any more letters”

Alexa seemed to forgive and forget as we spent some time swimming and doing some more training.

I'll post the next two chapters on the end of this month. A new storyline will start.
Old 07-26-2015, 06:52 PM
Always learning!
View Book Thing's Photo Album
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 150

My Mood: Wishful
Book Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Flitterific story so far, Tinker! It was a ton of fun to read, and all of your characters are so great! I also love how your Sports Camp Story reminds me of how much fun summer camp was in Pixie Hollow. I can't wait to see where the new storyline goes!

~Ruby.

Thank you, Hazel ♥
Old 07-31-2015, 10:01 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Nine

After about a week of more training that I actually enjoyed, it was finally time for the Summer Splash Party. I flew to Palm Tree Cove with Silvermist. Sil was wearing her shell dress (the Palm Tree Cove one), and I was wearing this outfit along with a blue lei and blue sunglasses.

When we got to the cove and noticed the other tropically dressed, we noticed Snowflake and Alexa. Snowflake was wearing this outfit, and Alexa seemed to get really creative with her tropical outfit.

“I’m kind of upset that we’re not training now” Alexa said.
“I’m okay with it” I replied.
“Well, at least I’ll be training all summer 100%” Alexa said.

I realized that training will be over soon. I actually enjoyed training with Alexa. When she becomes a talent master, which is a thing could likely happen before the next Sports Camp, she might want to spend more of her summer at the mainland. I might get more training in if I skip going to the mainland at the end of summer so I can be prepared for when she goes to the mainland.

“Snowflake, can we talk for a second?” I asked.
“Later” Snowflake replied. “This is a party!”

Well, I might be going to the mainland. I haven’t decided what I should do yet, well I still have two weeks.

Chapter Ten

That night, Alexa, Silvermist, Snowflake and I went to the Fairy Tale Theater for tonight’s campfire story. I really miss these traditional Camp Pixie Dust stories about ghosts and stuff, Sports Camp stories are only about the Pixie Hollow Games. No wonder Copperwind is spending the whole summer at the mainland.

Lyria appeared in a shower of pixie dust and began telling her tale in a mysterious and spooky voice with pixie dust effects;

Years ago at Sports Camp, there was a fairy that really wanted to compete in the Pixie Hollow Games, but she was too lazy to train. She signed up, but never trained. But she was one of the volunteers that were randomly picked. Although she was happy at first that she got to compete, she was unhappy when her talent was one of the first ones to get eliminated since she was so weak.

The moral of this story is to train first before the glory.

Although I will never compete in the Pixie Hollow Games, this story somehow got to me. Lyria really made it sound like I need to stay here in Pixie Hollow. I really want to attend the party, but I also want to train with Alexa. Well, my friends are too busy dancing to talk. I hope these two weeks go by really slowly.
Old 08-06-2015, 07:31 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Eleven

Today, we had a pool party in the Ballroom. I’m still deciding whether or not to stay at Pixie Hollow for the rest of the summer, but it’s time to have some fun! I dove into the pool.

Somehow in this pool party, we were more focused on swimming laps then freestyle swimming and beach ball bouncing.

Maybe I should talk to the others about my decision, but they’re all having a blast swimming, way more of a blast then me, I’m too worried about my decision.
I still have about two weeks to go though. There’s still a lot of time which is usually just a lot of training. I think there will be time for me to tell my friends.

The next day, I ate breakfast with Alexa in the Tearoom. I was nervous to ask this question, but I did; “Should I go to the mainland for the end of the summer?”

“Ok” Alexa answered. “Why are you asking this?”

I didn’t want to answer. “It’s a secret”

“Just tell me” Alexa said in a trustworthy tone. “I wanna know”

I shook my head, and then I flew away. Maybe I can tell Alexa that I want to stay and train with her later. But she is okay with me going to the mainland, but am I okay?
Old 08-17-2015, 07:29 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Twelve

Today’s the day, the day I’m supposed to make my final decision.

“Ready to go to the mainland?” Snowflake asked
“Actually…” I hesitated. “It will take time away from my training”
Snowflake looked shocked. “YOU’RE into training?” she questioned.
“With Alexa” I said. “She might be a talent master four years later!”

Alexa seemed to overhear me. “I’ll make sure that we train as much as usual together next time” she promised. “Is that what you were worried about?”

I slowly nodded. “I’m just worried things will be too different next time with you at the mainland all the time” I explained.

“I’ll try not to make things different next time” Alexa said. “Okay?”

I nodded. “I need to pack first” I said. “I’ll be with you in a minute!”

Well, things are finally back on track; I’m going to the mainland for the tea party, then I’ll be back for the End of Summer Sparkler.

When I joined Snowflake and Silvermist, Alexa was waiting. “We’ll still train some more when you get home” she said.

I smiled. This summer is amazing! It isn’t even over yet!

Sorry that this chapter's too short.
Old 08-24-2015, 08:24 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Thirteen

Today’s the day of the End of Summer Tea Party. The Water Talent Society and Snowflake were enjoying tea in the Summer Garden we helped plant (the fairies who spent a longer time in the mainland worked more on it).

“How was Sports Camp?” Rani asked.
“It was actually really fun!” I answered.
“I can’t wait to meet Alexa!” Dewdrop exclaimed.
“We’ll go back to Pixie Hollow on the last day of this month” Snowflake planned. “We can all enjoy the End of Summer Sparkler together!”

Although the Summer Splash Party is one of my favorite events, the End of Summer Sparkler might be the best part this summer. ALL my friends will be with me, and there will still be training. Snowflake is more excited for this event then the Summer Splash Party because the Summer Splash Party (what I was really excited for) was Water Talent Training the End of Summer Sparkler is Light Talent training.

After a few more minutes of drinking tea and answering questions about training, Dewdrop asked me what I was planning on doing next year for Camp Pixie Dust. I’m actually looking forward to the next Sports Camp in four years, but I decided that for the rest of the Camp Pixie Dust’s I’m going to spend my Pixie Hollow and mainland time 50/50.

Later, a messenger fairy delivered a letter; I think it’s from Alexa!

Dear Silver,

How’s the tea party? I decided to write now since you’re relaxing.

Even though it’s a tea party for the end of summer, I just want to remind you that the training isn’t over yet, and I can’t wait to train with you some more.

I’m also excited to see your friends.

~Alexa

“What are the other letters like?” Snowflake asked.
“I do have these letters in my bag” I answered.

I read all the letters Alexa sent me this summer.

After I read all the letters, Snowflake asked if she can see the music video Alexa gave me. I showed Snowflake and the rest of the Water Talent Society the video. Although I’ve seen most of the video, I haven’t seen the whole thing 100%.

When the video was over and everyone was giggling at the dancing animal friends, Snowflake claimed that she saw Dewdrop in the video.

“Where?” everyone asked. Snowflake played the video again and pointed at Dewdrop when she saw her.

Wait a minute; I didn’t see Dewdrop in Fairy Camp the day Alexa said that she saw the music video being filmed.

“Where were you on that day I didn’t see you?” I asked.
“I was going back to Pixie Hollow to get some dewdrops from Havendish Stream” Dewdrop said in an honest tone.

“Did you do anything else when you were in Pixie Hollow?” Snowflake asked suspicious.

“Um…” Dewdrop said. “I need to get something” She rushed over to her room nervously. Snowflake busted out laughing.
Old 08-30-2015, 07:23 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Fourteen

It was finally time for the fairies to return to Pixie Hollow. I’m kind of upset because I won’t visit the mainland again until spring. At least there’s more training before the Changing of the Leaves.

Iridessa joined us as we flew back to the Hollow. “Snowflake, let’s see how the lantern setup is going when we go back” she suggested.

When we finally got back to Pixie Hollow, we decided to go to the Tearoom for lunch. “I’ll check on the lanterns” Iridessa said. “Then I’ll meet you guys there”

When we were flying into the Tearoom, we noticed Olivia Lightglow heading in the room too. Olivia smiled at Dewdrop like she knew her.

“Did Olivia just smile at you?” Snowflake asked Dew.
“Um…” Dewdrop hesitated. “Let’s talk about something else”
“We did see you in the video!” Snowflake said.

I ended the conversation when I noticed Alexa at the water talent table. “That’s Alexa” I told Dew and Rani. “These are my friends Dewdrop and Rani”

Alexa looked at Dewdrop suspicious. “Are you one of the dancers from the music video?” she asked.

“No” Dewdrop hesitated.
“Okay” Alexa said. “Silver, do you want to play Animal Derby with me after lunch?”
Silver nodded. “My friends might be there” Alexa said.

“Tonight we can see the lanterns in Springtime Orchard and Acorn Summit” Snowflake said.

“This has been the best summer ever!” Silvermist exclaimed. “Too bad it’s almost autumn!”

That was the last chapter. I hope you enjoyed my story. While this story explained what my nature fairies were doing, see what my performing fairies did this summer in my Fairy Performers Club story. The two stories will combine at the end.