PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Far Far Away... (Sequel to OUAT and HEA)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-17-2019, 11:00 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Liri Dazzlebeam

Mireya
As we sat through yet another long and boring meeting, I braided small sections of my hair into thin braids. I didn’t pay much attention, as the information was the same as always. Be ready for when the veil is thin enough for us to slip through. We have been waiting, on the ready, my whole life. I was starting to wonder if the veil would ever thin enough. Maybe next century.

Suddenly, the ground beneath us began to shake. I tensed in shock, bracing myself reflexively and grabbing Neva’s arm to help support her against the trembling. We shared looks of surprise, and watched several people fall out of their chairs. Glasses sitting on tables clattered, and the chandelier swung wildly. The rumbling grew more and more intense, until it felt like the earth was going to split open beneath us.

Then, just as suddenly as it had begun, the shaking stopped. I loosened my grip on Neva’s arm and the nearest pillar, and looked at the damaged room.
"What was that? An earthquake?" someone in the crowd exclaimed.
"Is it caused by the migration?" Scarlet asked Neva and I. We both shook our heads.
"The herds had moved well beyond range when we left," Neva explained.

It was the strangest thing... Almost like a violent spasm had passed through the planet of Exilia itself, like the entire world had become unstable. Scarlet shook her head, and I knew she was wondering the same thing I was. What was going on here?

My father walked over to me and looked me over.
“Are you alright Mireya?” He asked, and I nodded. “Good.” Then he looked at his fellow rulers and asked, “Shall we meet in the other room?”
Queen Imperia nodded, and dismissed everyone else, saying we would meet again tomorrow regarding the earthquake - after the rulers had discussed it.

Neva’s mother checked in with her too, and then said, “It is time. Go at once.”
Neva nodded solemnly, and I looked at her in confusion, raising one eyebrow in inquiry. Her mother turned and followed the other rulers into the adjoining room, their meeting room. Neva waved one of her guards over, and told him to ready the others.
“We will leave in one hour.” She informed him, and he saluted before walking away brusquely. At last, Neva turned back to me and met my gaze with her icy blue eyes.
“I must go to Earth for a couple weeks. Mother is sending me on a top-secret mission.”
I raised my brow higher, and crossed my arms.

“And you aren’t going to tell me what it is about.” I asked, my voice flat.
Neva sighed. “I’m sorry Mireya. I would if I could. Mother says I can’t tell even you.”
“I see.” I replied, my face perfectly controlled and void of any emotion. Internally, I was hurt. But I refused to say so. “Well, don’t take too long.” I finish, before turning away. I refused to say the rest of my thoughts, which were be careful. Good luck. Take me with you. Don’t leave me like Saskia left you.
“Mireya…” Neva began, but I kept walking away.

I walked for a while, anger and hurt churning inside me, then I finally stopped at the top of a cliff. I sat on the edge, swinging my feet over the edge and gazing out at the red, rocky landscape. How could Neva keep this mission from me. I never pushed her to open up to me about her baggage, even though I knew when she was forcing lightheartedness - and she never asked me about mine, but we didn’t keep other secrets from each other. Or so I thought.

I guess Neva is keeping more from me than I thought.

I threw a rock over the cliff, and watched it tumble and cause other rocks to slide down as well. Then an idea came to me. If Neva won’t tell me what she is doing, then I will just follow her and find out for myself.

I stood and skipped down back the way I came, and headed to my home to pack a bag of supplies. I then headed towards Neva’s castle, cloaked in my father’s invisibility cloak. I knew it wouldn’t work on earth, but I only needed it until I could disguise myself like one of her guards and join them on their mission. The black masks they wore would hide my face and hair, and no one would recognize me.

I slipped into the wintry castle, and walked silently through the halls until I reached the armory room. There were a few guards finishing packing, but they didn’t notice me slide some of their clothing under my cape. I left the room and found an empty chamber where I could get changed. I put on the black outfit, then bound my wild hair into a braid that I hid under the mask. I folded my cloak and tucked it into my bag, before slipping into the ranks of Neva’s guards who were waiting in the throne room for Neva. The last few guards came in, and then Neva herself joined us, dressed in a torn and filthy dress. Her long hair was tangled and looked unkempt, and broken chains hung off her wrists. What is she up to? I wondered, but then I listened as Neva began to address us all.

“We will portal to Earth, near where the scouts have found Jack Frost and his family to be living. Then you will pretend to chase me towards them, like we have discussed. Undoubtedly, the “heroic” family will attack you to protect the poor girl they see you chasing. Act shocked, nervous, and then retreat to Exilia. Report to my mother, and I will return when my mission is over.” The guards nodded, and then the scout threw the hat portal and we all jumped through.

Ayla
My eyes flew open and I saw bolt upright, leaping out of my sleeping bag and immediately glancing over to Noelle's bed. Our eyes met, and I saw the same giddy excitement I felt reflected in her pale blue eyes.
"It's reunion day!!!" We both yelled at the same time.
Noelle jumped straight onto my bed in a flying tackle, and I grabbed a pillow from beside me and used it to fend off her attack. She tumbled backwards, getting tangled in my blankets, then she grabbed a weapon of her own and we immediately launched into a heated pillow fight, sending blankets and stuffed animals flying in every direction. Eventually, we both tumbled out of the bed, dissolving into uncontrollable giggles.

"Last one down is a rotten egg!" Neva declared, yanking on the first piece of clothing she could get her hands on. The two of us flew out of the room and down the hall to Yue's room, where I blasted open the door with a chilly breeze. Yue was still in bed, sitting upright and stretching luxuriously.
“Come on sleepy-head!!” I sang out, “It’s reunion day!!”
“Hurry up! Everyone else is waiting!” Noelle added, and we skidded out the door and down the stairs on a slide of ice that I created with a wave of my hand.

Noelle pushed herself up onto her feet so that she was standing, wobbling, on the sheet of ice, holding out her arms for balance. I mimicked her, but crouched lower and used my powers to steady myself a bit. Noelle slid rapidly down the slide, appearing not to realize how close she was to the floor until Dad flew up to steady her.
"Whoa there!" He laughed. "Maybe it's time we installed a braking system on the stairs! What do you think, Mei?"
Mom walked up, shaking her head. "Do try to be a little more careful, Noelle," she reprimanded gently.
"Okay, sure." Noelle turned to me, grinning. "I did beat you down though!"
"Oh, please!" I stuck my tongue out at her. "That's only because I let you win!"
"You wish! Just wait until next week, I'm going to leave you in the snowdrift when we go skiing together!"

We needled each other back and forth all the way to the breakfast table, though we soon got distracted by our excitement over the reunion ball. I saw Noelle every week, but I didn't often get to see the other descendants outside of her family, Ivory's sisters, and Mom’s best friend Sirena's family. Some I hadn't seen since the last big get-together!
"I heard there's going to be other descendants we haven't met before who are going to be there!" Noelle was nearly tripping over her words with excitement. "Like Princess Amani's younger sister, and the descendant of the Blue Fairy, one of Queen Kida's daughters, and Lilac’s fairy godmother!"
"Ooh! I've never met anyone from Atlantis before! And one of the Avalon fairies, plus a fairy godmother - you think they'll be anything like Aunt Lillie?"
Technically, Lillie wasn't related to either of us by blood, but she and Ivory are family in every way that counted, and Dad has basically been like a big brother to them. Neither Noelle nor I had ever met a fairy who wasn't from Neverland, though - what kind of magic would they have?

Yue finally made her way downstairs, and we all ate while Noelle and I chattered on excitedly about the reunion.
“Girls, we will leave for Estoriana in a couple hours, make sure you are ready!” Dad said, just before flying out the window for his morning rounds.

“Great,” Auntie Saige said, a gleam flashing in her green eyes, “We have just enough time to practice your battle skills girls!”
This seemed to snap Yue out of her reverie, and she let out a groan. Noelle and I, on the other hand, immediately leaped out of our seats enthusiastically. Yes! I loved practicing with Auntie Saige!
“I need to get ready for the reunion ball!” Yue protested, clearly trying to dissuade us.
“Oh, don’t worry dear, you will have plenty of time to get into your fancy dress after we practice!” Auntie Saige replied, laughing. Yue slumped back in resignation.
“Come on, sis! It will be fun!” I sang out, pulling my grumbling sister out of her seat and dragging her along, Noelle following behind us cheerfully.

Yue and Noelle teamed up against me to try and take me down. A half hour into our training session, Yue tripped and fell, tumbling out of the way of my ice and knocking over a quiver of arrows. The arrows skittered across the icy ground, and Yue lay sprawled there, frustrated. Oops.
“Ayla, Noelle, good work. Practice your sword work together for a bit.” Auntie Saige said, walking over to Yue and helping her up. Noelle and I both shot her sympathetic smiles before leaving them to their conversation.

"Poor Yue," Noelle sighed, when we were out of earshot.
"She'll get better at it," I said firmly, my faith in my sister unwavering. "She just has to learn to believe in herself - but one day, Yue's going to be just as good as Auntie Saige, I know it."

My sister seemed to have a deep-seated aversion to fighting, or any kind of conflict at all. I think it was because of the healer inside of her, not wishing to harm others, but I also knew she would fiercely protect those she cared about if it was necessary. She would come around to the warrior side of her eventually, once she realizes her need to protect her loved ones. I knew this without a doubt in my mind. My sister would be a great warrior one day.

I decided to show Noelle my new trick - windsurfing! I fashioned a surfboard out of snow, tucked it beneath my feet and rose into the air. Using my magic to manipulate the wind, I held out my arms like a surfer, then created a huge blast of wind that carried me upwards, then down in a circular motion, riding an invisible wave of winter wind.

"Awesome!! Give me a ride!" Noelle exclaimed, bouncing up and down with excitement. I reached out a hand to help her up onto the "surfboard" -
- then a terrified scream split the air. We both froze. There should have been no regular people around in this abandoned field - it was why we always came here to practice tricks. Did someone just see us?

A moment later, someone came into view, half-running, half-stumbling. A girl, no more than a year or so older than us. Her dress was torn and filthy, her long hair tangled and unkempt. Broken chains still hung off her wrists. She glanced furtively over her shoulder, the look of terror plain to see even from this distance.
There came shouts, and the sound of pounding footsteps. A group of attackers, all dressed in black and wielding curved, wickedly sharp blades came into view, clearly chasing after the girl.
Noelle immediately sprang up. "We have to help her!"
"Already ahead of you!" I flew into the air, sending a blast of icy magic straight at the group of black-clad figures. They spun around, eyes wide with shock.

"Sh-she can use magic!" one of them exclaimed.
"But this was supposed to be the land without magic!" another argued, looking stunned.
I waved my hand sharply, and a roaring, wintery wind blasted two of them off their feet.
"Let's get out of here!" the figures spun around and ran for their lives, the ones who had fallen scrambling up as quickly as they could. Noelle and I were about to give chase when one pulled out a plain black top hat and threw it into the air. In a flash of light, all of the black-clad figures vanished. A portal! Were they from Estoriana? ... No, they couldn't have been... Which meant...

I scanned the area for other threats, while Noelle knelt down in front of the girl they had been chasing
"Are you okay?" Noelle asked. "Why were those guys after you?"
The girl raised her terrified face to Noelle’s, and I froze as the girl met my best friend’s eyes.

This girl was the spitting image of Aunt Ivory.

"Who are you?" Noelle demanded, and I stood behind her, frost curling around my fingers, ready for anything.
The girl took a shaky breath, trying to hold back sobs. "I - My name is Neva. I've lived with the - the villains as long as I can remember, but I finally managed to escape and - " she shuddered, her whole body trembling. Poor thing! She is terrified!
I quickly broke the chains off her wrists with my powers, and took her hands in mine, "It's okay, you're safe now," I said reassuringly. "Here on Earth, the Guardians are the protectors of all the children of the world. We won't let anything bad happen to you."

Mireya
When the rest of the henchmen portalled away, I ducked down in the tall grass at the edge of the field and watched as Neva was approached by the two girls who had “rescued” her. One had dark curly hair and the other had flowing silver hair, but both had icy blue eyes. The silver-haired girl had shot icy powers at the group of Neva’s henchmen, startling us all with her powers on Earth - the realm supposedly without magic. My own magic was gone, so I knew that she was different, perhaps she was the child of Jack Frost himself.

I followed the girls as they led Neva to their home, and I crouched silently beneath an open window. I listened as Neva was introduced to everyone, and as she told the family about being a “captive” of the “dreadful villains” on Exilia. I seethed inside, hurt that she hadn’t brought me along with her. I could have easily pretended to have been a captive of the “villains” with her! Did she not trust me to do so with her?!

I listened as Neva told them how her mother was the sister of Queen Gerda of Arendelle and how she had been “kidnapped” when she was little, telling them bits of truth to strengthen her lies. In reality, Ingrid had been banished to Exilia - even before anyone else had been, though Neva had never told me who had banished her mother. I was surprised none of the Frost family had ever heard of Ingrid, though. How had they never heard about Ingrid? Had someone erased everyone’s memories of Queen Gerda’s own sister? How could someone erase a princess like that?!

"Mom wasn't the only one," Neva continued, her voice choked up, "There were - many children among those captured by the... villains."
"Many of the villains did capture children, not just Queen Imperia. In fact, the Pied Piper was a monster who stole countless children. He eluded capture for years, in fact, but we got him in the end." Someone replied, and I stiffened in fury, barely managing to remain silent and hidden, a roaring noise inside my ears.

She was one of them! One of the cruel people who had doomed my mother to death, stolen my future away from me, and left me without even the loving father I had when I was very small… She took everything from me! I wanted to attack, but I held myself back, barely keeping my fury in check. Not yet. I need to learn each and every member who was there that day, then I will get my revenge. I need this one alive so I can learn who else banished my family to Exilia with her.

I managed to refocus on the conversation in time to overhear a girl saying, "Ivory - my grandma - is queen now. We're all going to a big gathering of all the descendants soon, actually! You should come with us, we'll introduce you to the whole Arendelle family."

Understanding filled me as I realized that Neva would be able to enter Estoriana with them, since they were bringing her willingly. The banishment curse blocked us from entering Estoriana, unless one of the inhabitants willingly brought us to Estoriana. Fury and hurt coursed through me once again, as I realized my so-called “friend” was going to Estoriana without me. She knew how desperately I longed to see the green grass and daisies from my mother’s lullaby! How much I wanted to feel warm, bright sunshine!

Betrayal, sharp and painful - as if I had been stabbed in the heart, swept through me. I never thought she would do something like this to me, not after what Saskia had done to her!

I watched as the girl I had once considered my friend held hands with the enemy and disappeared through the sparkling portal that I could not follow her through, leaving me behind.

Alone.

(Hope you guys like it! Sorry it's so long... had a lot to say after the last few posts! And sorry to post again so recently without many people getting the chance to post before I posted again, I just needed to do these posts for Ayla and Mireya!)
Old 03-18-2019, 02:27 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Wow, awesome posts, Liri and Night! Neva sure is devious.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 03-18-2019, 03:39 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Ahh I loved it Liri! How the plot thickens. You did a perfect job with Neva, poor Mireya!

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 03-19-2019, 04:09 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Liri Dazzlebeam

Glad you guys liked it! Also, here are Ayla and Yue's outfits for the ball

They got Ayla to wear a dress!!! Hahahaha.
Attached Images
File Type: png Ayla ball.png (255.5 KB, 14 views)
File Type: png Yue ball.png (224.1 KB, 14 views)
Old 03-23-2019, 04:18 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Soraya

"Soraya! Did you take my earrings?" Amani bounded into my room, hands on her hips.
"Of course not!" I adjusted the golden coronet that sat atop my long brown hair, styled into curled ringlets by two of the royal hairdressers. "Why is your first thought always to suspect me? You probably just misplaced them."
She rolled her eyes. "How many times have I just 'misplaced' something, compared to how often you've 'borrowed' something from me, then promptly lost it?" Amani snatched up a pair of sapphire earrings from my dresser. "Okay, I guess these will do for now."
"Hey!" I protested indignantly. It wasn't entirely unfair; I did have a bad habit of being scatterbrained at times, but as always, my sister had to get her own way. And I distinctly did not remember borrowing any jewelry from her.
She studied me for a moment, her expression softening. "You look great."

I'd never had an interest in balls and parties, finding them to be a waste of time. I'd much rather take a carpet ride over the wide open plains, or go on an adventure deep in the Enchanted Forest. But if I had to go to this one, at least I'd try to have some fun with it. My deep red dress was made of a soft, flowing fabric that floated around me like a cloud when I twirled around. I smiled, arranging the flowing red ribbon around my shoulders. "Not nearly as good as you." In contrast to my loose, flowy garments, Amani was dressed in a close-fitting gown of deepest blue, with a golden tiara perched atop her head, her hair in a long braid over one shoulder. She looked like a queen.
Just then, Mom poked her head into the room, beaming at the sight of us. "Oh, my darlings, you look wonderful." Then her smile fades and a shadow seems to fall over her face. "I'm afraid I have some bad news. Your father and I won't be able to make it to the ball today."
Amani was on her feet in a flash. "Why? What's wrong? Is there some sort of emergency?"Mom hesitated for a moment before answering her. "Not an emergency, but it's not a good time for us to leave the kingdom right now. It's not just the oasis that has dried up. Multiple streams and small creeks have gone dry as well. There's serious water shortages in the area, and we need to help the villagers. We may need to prepare for a drought."

I frowned. Now this was a serious problem. Agrabah was a desert kingdom, and if all our sources of water were drying up, we had a serious issue on our hands. We hadn't had a drought in nearly a decade, though. Maybe there really was something out of the ordinary with the weather this year.
"Maybe I shouldn't go either," my sister fretted. "I should probably stay and help out - "
"No," Mom told her, smiling again. "It may be nothing, just a dry spell that will pass. If worst comes to worst, we can always ask for magical assistance. It's Soraya's first time meeting all the other descendants and their families, you can't miss it. Be sure to take care of your sister."
I placed my hands firmly on my hips. "I can take care of myself, thank you very much!"
Mom laughed. "Of course you can. My little warrior." She kissed the top of my head. "Don't worry about us. You two have a great time."

I stood on the edge of the magic carpet, arms spread wide like I was trying to take flight. The world below was a blur of greens and browns, everything looking tiny and insignificant from this distance. Some might have been afraid to stand like this, but I knew Carpet wouldn't let me fall. I enjoyed the sensation of the wind in my hair and the loose, silky folds of my skirts.

"Would you sit down?" Amani scolded, sitting cross-legged in the center, prim as always. "It took hours to do your hair! You want to make a good first impression, don't you?"
I rolled my eyes. "I just hope all the other descendants aren't boring sticks in the mud like you. Someone has got to be willing to have some fun around here!"
"Your idea of fun always seem to involve something disastrous following, so forgive me for not - "

"We're here!" I interrupted, looking down to see the tips of the trees give away to the famous clearing that was the site of the Great Banishment, one of the most magical places in all of Estoriana. The trees surrounding the clearing all had strings of sparkling fairy lights strung through their branches. I caught my breath. Even from this height, I could tell that it was absolutely breathtaking.
Despite myself, I felt a prickle of excitement. What must the other descendants be like?

(Liri, Night, can Soraya talk to Ayla and Noelle at the ball? Since she's also pretty rebellious and fun-loving.)
Here are Soraya and Amani in their ball outfits:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Soraya ball.jpg (221.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Amani ball.jpg (160.9 KB, 8 views)

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 03-23-2019, 07:08 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Liri Dazzlebeam

Great post Glory! And of course! Ayla and Noelle would love to get to know Soraya! I think she will get along well with them, and they are always open to another mischief-maker!

Also, I want to introduce you all to another character. She is not one of my characters, but she is a character that we can all interact with and bounce things off of.

Everyone, meet Najila, daughter of Jalilah.

Jalilah was taken in by Layla, Everett, and Janelle, and Jalilah raised her daughter to always help show others love and kindness, which Layla and her family showed to her when she left Exilia - the way Dove showed Layla and the rest of the descendants back in OUAT. Dove's legacy has spread through many characters, which Jalilah and Najila strive to pass along. Najila is available for everyone to interact with and she is always here to try to help others! But, be forewarned, she does have some spunk and fire to her!

Najila will be at the ball of course, so feel free to interact with her! I will try to help give you an impression of her 'voice' soon!
Attached Images
File Type: png Jalilah's daughter Najila.png (217.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: png Najila Reunion Ball.png (222.0 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 03-26-2019 at 04:30 AM.
Old 03-31-2019, 04:45 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Nice post Glory! All your characters look awesome! I can't wait to meet Najila.

Soraya befriending Ayla and Noelle sounds great! They'd be happy to talk to her.

Spoiler for Neva's reunion ball dress (borrowed from Noelle :P):
Click the image to view the full version

Old 04-26-2019, 02:56 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Liri Dazzlebeam

Helloooooo?

Anyone still here...???

I miss you all and hope this doesn't just fall away....

Come back!!!
Old 05-12-2019, 11:52 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
I missssss everyoneeeee

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 11-03-2019 at 01:46 AM.
Old 05-28-2019, 12:57 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I'm still here! So sorry I haven't been around lately. Anyone else here?

Old 05-28-2019, 01:10 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Come on everyone!! Don't let this die on us now!! We came back together after all that time!!! Don't leave now!! I miss you all!!!!
Old 06-06-2019, 06:16 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I'm here now. The Mainland has been pretty crazy for me and I haven't been happy with my writing which is why I became a bit inactive. I haven't forgotten about any of you though!
Old 06-08-2019, 07:32 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Yay! So glad you're still around, Alexa!! I hope you've been doing well these last few months.

I haven't forgotten about any of you either! Hopefully we'll all have a bit more time this summer?

Old 06-09-2019, 10:50 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Ahh!! I am so glad you are still around! I hope that everyone can start being more active again!

And Alexa, don't be too hard on yourself, I think your writing is great!
Old 06-30-2019, 01:20 AM
Is a Pixie
View Kira Waterdrop's Photo Album
Kira Waterdrop's Fairy
Kira Waterdrop has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent
Hello everyone!! Pixie Hollow Forums finally fixed it so that I could make my own account! So I don't need to use Liri's account to post anymore! I will post soon, I promise! I am almost finished with my posts. But anyways, now I have my account and will post for Lissa, Ava, and Forest from mine from now on!