PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old The Fantasies of the Dream Book

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-30-2013, 03:25 PM
Listening to LET IT GO!:D
View xXKitty_LunaXx's Photo Album
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Exasperated
xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
Heart The Fantasies of the Dream Book

This is an RP where you can role play as a mystical creature listed below
-Wizard
-Unicorn/Pegasus
-Centar
-Princess/Prince (You cant be a queen or rule the whole land)
-Elemental Animal (Fire,Water,Ice,Wind,etc.)
-Time Lord, ALLONSY WHOVIANS!
Rules
1.All PHF rules apply
2.You may NOT be a crossover of two or more creatures
3.You may speak for someone elses characater IF they give you permission.
4.Absolutely, 100%, NO GODMODDING!!!!!
5.You may be evil
6.You may not have an army, there are two sides, good and evil
Okay so, you can have two characters. Although, one can be good and one can be evil. An evil mist is going to destroy the land. Evil and Good must work together to stop it before it causes any destruction.
Form-
Name:
Age16-19)
AppearanceIf you have a picture you dont need to explain.)
Personality:
Sister/Brother:
SideEvil/Good)
IMPORTANT EDIT~ Your character can have TWO powers, and that's it. You can also have the same powers as someone else's character{s}.

Last edited by xXKitty_LunaXx; 03-09-2014 at 05:00 PM.
Old 12-30-2013, 10:14 PM
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 

xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
Heart

Okay here is my form(s).
Name~ Alison Ridgemoon
Type: Time Lord/Ice element
Personality: Clever, Kind, Curious
Sister: Misty Ridgemoon
Side: Good
Pet: Black cat named Moonlight
2nd Form

Name: Misty Ridgemoon
Type: Wizard
Personality: Cunning, Manipulative, Has a Soft Side
Sister: Alison Ridgemoon
Pet: Owl named Oak
Side: Evil

Oops, Here are my characters!
Attached Images
File Type: png Alison Ridgemoon.PNG (166.2 KB, 19 views)
File Type: png Misty Ridgemoon.PNG (119.6 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by Misty_12; 03-16-2014 at 06:36 PM. Reason: merge posts
Old 12-31-2013, 03:21 PM
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Heart

When/If you make a form, include your type as well, I forgot to add that.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:51 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
wow! this sounds fun! im so joining!

Name: Anise Carson
Appearance: below
Personality: She's shy in front of people, unless they are close friends or family.
Sister: Haley Carson
Side: Good
Type: Ice elemental
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Haley Carson
Appearance: also below
Personality: she gets angered easily, but she is nice to her friends and her sister. Shes also bold and daring and not scared easily
Sister: Anise Carson
Side: Good.
Type: Fire Elemental, her and Anise were born with their abilities, and they are total opposites.

(ill get their appearances right away.)

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 03-06-2014 at 11:03 PM.
Old 03-06-2014, 11:01 PM
mysterious.....
View Aria_Water Talent's Photo Album
Aria_Water Talent's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: AFK
Aria_Water Talent has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I might join later.
Old 03-07-2014, 07:01 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
I might join in a while. I will be gone all weekend though.
Old 03-07-2014, 07:30 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 

(ill put my characters appearances at the end of this post) (later)

Anise:
I get out of bed and walk to the window. I push it up with both hands, feel the warmish/coolish breeze fly through. Then I trace my finger on the window, as my ice slowly spread across it. I draw pictures through it, which is the same thing I've done all my life. Even when I was little, and even if wasn't cold, I would make it happen so I could enjoy it. But, of course, my mom would carry me away from the window and say:
"Now Anise, you know not to do that. You know mother doesn't like it. Honey, do you understand?" She would always say, in that caring voice of hers.
"Yes mommy." I would say, but I would still do it anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haley:
I opened my eyes and my face was turned towards the ceiling. I turned on my side, and Anise was staring out the window and it was covered in ice. She's always doing that. I thought.
"Anise! Hello? Wake up out of your icy dreamland!" I said, clapping my hands together, and I could feel the heat between them.
"Oh, sorry. I was just thinking" She finally spoke, but her eyes were still dazed and lost. I knew she was still paying attention though.
"Well, I'm going places with a friend today." I said, heading into the bathroom to comb my flaming red hair.
"Haley, what about your fire? You know it could hurt someone, right?" Anise said, following right behind me.
"Well, they wouldn't. Anise, you worry too much. See?" I said, handing her the brush, "it's not even charred. I can handle it." I said, nodding.
"Well, if you're sure. I'm gonna get dressed." Anise said, heading back into our room and shutting the door. I ran into the door and pounded on it. "Anise!! I need in there!" I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anise:
"Ok, ok. Fine Haley." I said as I opened the door a crack, so I could put a small 'do not disturb' sign on the doorknob. I shut it as fast as I could, because I knew that it was going to make Haley so mad. Then, because I knew that she'd try to open it anyway, I heavily iced the side of the door so I could have some privacy. Mom says that it's pretty much non-existant, with us being sisters and sharing the same room and all, but I've made it work a time or two.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haley:
I take the paper thing that Anise put on the doorknob. She's messing with me, again. I think. I slam my fist on the door some more, but the only thing I get is,
"Sorry, you've been iced out. Please come again later." And then giggling. I know it's you, Anise. You're the only one I know who can freeze doors shut just so you can have privacy. But I'm telling you now, that's not gonna work. Not this time. I think, as I send tiny streams of fire under the door, hoping it would melt the ice. Straight, Haley. Shoot it straight. Eventually, after several times of doing it repeatedly, I could finally see a puddle under the door. I walk up to it, and try to open it. And sure enough, the ice was melted into a puddle on the carpet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anise:
I finally pick out what I want to wear, and just as I'm about to sit the hangers on my bed, I see Haley, standing in a puddle of what used to be my giant block of ice, the door wide open.
"Haley?!?! What did you do?" I shout.
She just laughed. "Oh, Anise. You keep forgetting I'm a fire elemental, don't you?" I growled. She always does that. She'd be like,
Fire melts ice, but ice can't hurt fire. And blah blah this, and blah blah that.
Sometimes, I honestly wish she would forget about being able to control fire, and quit rubbing it in my face.

got them
(also I'd like to point out that I know I spelled anise wrong, but I did them before I found out how it was spelled so that's why its wrong)
annaise.PNG

haley.PNG

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 03-07-2014 at 10:16 PM.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:36 PM
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Heart

Alison
I yawned as I woke up to my sunlit bedroom in the three story house. I pet Moonlight, my 3 month old kitten, and slipped into the hallway. I knocked on Misty's door, but there was no reply. That is normal. Considering we are on different sides. She considers it as blocking me out of her life permanently. Mom always talked about something happening when we were little that caused this, and my friend Dove always said I could just use my time powers to go back and watch what happened, but Mother said to never ever do that, and who was I to disobey?
Misty
I heard the knock at my door, and then the footsteps walking away. I really wish I wasn't evil, then Ali & I could be close like sisters are supposed to be. Too bad it can't be like that, because of the accident when we were little caused by my time travel as a mischievous young girl. Nevermind that. I have evil to do. I slipped out of the window and hopped into the neighbor's tree. I used my wizard powers to make the tree shake back and forth, scaring the elderly couple inside their cottage. I grabbed an apple from their tree, and kicked back as they worried about the safety of their precious tree.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:39 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Haley:
"Well, if you excuse me, I need to get dressed." I said, as Anise put her clothes on the bed. "You aren't looking right?" She said. "No, I haven't been looking for years." I said, in a mocking tone. Then, I got dressed and headed downstairs (their house is two stories,) for breakfast.
"Hi mom." I said, hugging her.
"Hi snuggles. Sleep well?"
"Yes, I did." I said, getting a granola bar from the cabinet. I then sat down at the table next to mom as Anise came down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anise:
"Good morning!" I said. I shot daggers at Haley, but kept going to make my breakfast.
I looked in the cabinet. I grabbed my favorite cereal and an orange.
Then Haley blurted out
"Anise froze me out of our room!" She said, pointing.
"I did not!" I said, pointing back sharply. A burst of ice accidently shot out of my finger and put a block of ice around her hand.
"Whaaaaat?" She said, but she shot her fire at it, just enough to melt it but not too much to burn her skin.
"Anise!" Mom said, slamming her hand on the table, "Say your sorry right now!"
"Fine," I said. "I'm sorry."
"Good," she continued. "Now, sit down, please."
I did, and just as I sat down Haley finished her bar. "OK. Bye, mom." She said, hugging her tight and giving me a dirty look."
She walked out and then there was silence. For what felt like forever. I sat there, munching my cereal. And mom sat there, watching the door, as if she was expecting it to open at any time. She finally spoke then.
"I don't like what you did just now," She started.
"Mom! It was an accident! All I did was point at her, and I didn't want to strike her. I swear."
"Are you sure?" She asked.
"Yes, I'm positive." I said, and I finished with my breakfast.
"I'm heading out now. See you!"
"See you."
Old 03-08-2014, 02:20 AM
mysterious.....
Awards Showcase
Memory Award Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award 

im going to join, but since im still really busy, you can use my character however you like until I get to where I can post sooner.

name: Celeste Tournes
type: Princess
personality: caring
appearance: curly blond hair and green eyes
sister/brother: um will do later ok
side: good

again anyone can use her because im still busy
Old 03-08-2014, 02:25 AM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria_Water Talent View Post
but since im still really busy, you can use my character however you like until I get to where I can post sooner.
(Aria, can she be the friend that Haley is going to meet today (in rp time)? and if so, does she know that Haley is a fire elemental or no?)
Old 03-08-2014, 02:27 AM
mysterious.....
Awards Showcase

yes she can and idk if she should know about haleys powers idk maybe
Old 03-08-2014, 02:51 AM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

(eh.. ill just say she doesn't.)
Haley:
I could feel cold breeze rush up against my face. Because my body is always heated, it didn't feel good. I put on the coat I had around my arm and put a pair of gloves on my hands. That's the way it always has been, though I thought. I can't take extreme cold like Anise can, and she can't take extreme heat like I can. I laughed to myself. We were so close back then as kids. I thought back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(This is in Haley's memory and she's remembering when Anise was 6 and she was 5.)
"Haley! Haleyhaleyhaleyhaley!!!" Anise said, as she ran to Haley, who was sitting at the table eating a sandwhich.
"Anise, you called?" Haley said, smiling.
Anise said nothing, just jumped up and down rapidly. She ran to the other side of the chair and climbed on to it. Then she pushed Haley off the side and hopped down again. "Haley!!" Anise shouted, as Haley picked herself up again, she ran up to her and hugged her wildly. Then she pushed her to their room, and sat her down on a chair right up against one of the beds.

But then it all goes grey. Haley didn't have good memory back then, so she's never been able to remember anything about that day, even though Anise told her thousands of times. She really never has had good memory.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
Haley just shrugged it off and continued walking.
Old 03-09-2014, 04:39 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

(um luna, do you know what time this roleplay is set in?)
Old 03-09-2014, 04:47 PM
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Heart

Umm, It can be set in modern times I suppose, but just in a kingdomy-modern time thing if you know what I mean.