PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fly Home

Fly Home Discussion about your own home, decorating, and other players' homes.

Old Pixie Gardens Megathread *merged*

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-01-2012, 08:13 AM
BK
View Tiger_Mangolily's Photo Album
Tiger_Mangolily's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Demure
Tiger_Mangolily is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Garden Talent Garden Talent
Confused Garden Furniture??

Hiya everyone,

Recently I found that some furniture that you purchased before for your house could also be placed in your garden. When I went to my friends house to sing to her plants, I found the fountain and some platforms from Neville's in her garden, as well as one of the hanging flower pots. Well, when I tried to do that to my garden (I have the same furniture) it didn't work!! Everything kept on saying "Item in Home Only" and I was mad. Does anyone know what was wrong, was it just a glitch or could I fix it??

Thank you!!

Love,
Tiger
Old 05-01-2012, 09:10 AM
•༺💕༻•Just Believe•༺💕༻•
View _Stormy_'s Photo Album
_Stormy_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 113

My Mood: Gaming
_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Was the item that you wanted to put in your garden in your home? If it is all you have to do is take it out of your house and put it in your garden. Hope I helped

Peace&Love
Old 05-01-2012, 09:21 AM
Believes laughter is LIFE
View JovialOne's Photo Album
JovialOne's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 62

My Mood: Lazy
JovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I agree, when I place things in my garden it clearly states that the item
selected is in the garden, try taking it out of your home and you may be able to place it in your garden.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:28 AM
Flies free and proud
View Violet Littlespeck's Photo Album
Violet Littlespeck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2012 Happy Holidays'12 Award Summer 2012 Award Spring 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Lazy
Violet Littlespeck is a wiz at Fairy TagViolet Littlespeck is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
I know, right Olivia? Sadly, the glitch did not happen a second time.

Well, I have done a bit of research on how fast the bonus bar fills up, and have come to the conclusion that for every day, your friends need to sing 10 times, at least. So 1 day plants need to be sung 10 times to, 3 day plants = 30 times, 5 day plants = 50 times. The extra special seeds seem to take twice as long as the other 5 day seeds, so will take 100 songs to fill up!
If you can sing to a plant every 5 minutes, then this is the amount of time it will take to sing to them non-stop:
  • 1 day plant bonus = 50 minutes.
  • 3 day plant bonus = 2 1/2 hours.
  • 5 day plant bonus = just over 4 hours.
  • 5 day special plant bonus = 8 hours, 20 minutes.
Of course, this is just an estimate and I could have done something wrong in my calculations.

Also, singing to a friend's plant uses up 1 point of Pixie Dust.
Yep, that sounds pretty accurate. I know because I used a fairy on another account to sing to one of my plants yesterday so I could get the bonus at the last minute before the plant's time was up. It was a three day plant and it took me 30 songs to fill the meter. I actually sat here the whole time making sure I clicked every five minutes and it took roughly 2 1/2 hours, give or take. And yes, it was about as fun as it sounds. LOL.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:59 PM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I am letting Raindance from my other account have a garden so you may add her to your list if she is a friend She & Cozy will be singing to everyone on their friends list that are active...

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy
Old 05-01-2012, 07:55 PM
BK
View Fairy Goddess's Photo Album
Fairy Goddess's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Parade Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Talent Pride Participant's Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Winter Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Fiesty
Fairy Goddess is a talented FairyFairy Goddess is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
I really love how everyone is working together and providing all this helpful information Love seeing the pictures too!
Old 05-01-2012, 10:47 PM
knows the muffin man
View Buttercup PollenPuff's Photo Album
Buttercup PollenPuff's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Sneezy
Buttercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent
Has anyone noticed whether plot placement has anything to do with what items are harvested? Like if you plant flower seeds in plot 1 are you gonna get sunflowers every time? Or Furniture and you get tea tables?

I know I should have been keeping track of this from the start.....

BPP
Old 05-02-2012, 12:23 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Oh yes thats it! and you can put what you get from your plants in your house too! But they do share the same storage, thats why! OH and dont for get Diamond Delights is having a contest!! Best Garden! It should be out tonight. So Post your garden there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercup PollenPuff View Post
I tried to dye some furniture I recieved and you can dye them!!
COOL!! Thanks for sharing that, I guess punishment is over! ha ha ha
Dont forget to enter the contest in Diamond Delights..Post your Garden u may WIN!! Who knows!

Ow if you see me, bug tell me I'd love to add her!!

Last edited by pixiedust34; 05-02-2012 at 09:59 PM. Reason: clean up from thread merge
Old 05-02-2012, 01:58 AM
Busy ♥
View Isabelle_Limegreen009's Photo Album
Isabelle_Limegreen009's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Spirited Shopper's 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Mellow
Isabelle_Limegreen009 is a wiz at Fairy TagIsabelle_Limegreen009 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
This is a-mazing! I won't plat as much for Isabelle, but please check my other fairies. I will surely use this as a tea stop, or maybe design some kind of shop. Just more space for me to explore!
Old 05-02-2012, 02:26 AM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Well each of my six fairies grew the special seed packet and it bloomed today.
Four out of six got the bouquet of flowers and a garden wicker basket, Neverbelle got the Lagerstroemia headpiece and I forgot what else, Twilight got the Lagerstroemia shoes and a bottle of
Vidia purple dye. Four of my fairies grew the tea time seed packet and all four got two sunflower chairs. What the luck.

~Twi
Old 05-02-2012, 02:48 AM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Iris Harvested a "Special" seed packet and harvested it today, it was also the flower bouquet and a green gathering basket.
I really like the skirt, it's really cute
Old 05-02-2012, 03:45 AM
Lightning Fairy
View Mia Lightningwillow's Photo Album
Mia Lightningwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Thankful For Award 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Reading
Mia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I've noticed for each item you harvest you get two talent points. Anyone notice if you get more for higher level seeds packets?

Last edited by Mia Lightningwillow; 05-02-2012 at 08:22 PM.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:40 AM
BK
View Fairy Goddess's Photo Album
Fairy Goddess's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Parade Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Talent Pride Participant's Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Winter Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Fiesty
Fairy Goddess is a talented FairyFairy Goddess is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia Lightningwillow View Post
I've noticed for each item you harvest you get two talent points. Anyone notice if you get more for higher level seeds packets?
Tested this out on a "noob" account of mine and he earned 2 talent points on 5-day plants.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:10 AM
Is a Pixie
View Ladymimi's Photo Album
Ladymimi's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Valentine's Day Award 2017 Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Sad
Ladymimi has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Musical Note Help my garden Please

I need my flowers sung to as well ... I try so hard to find friend to help me...
Thanks
Old 05-02-2012, 06:36 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
That is really cool, but without opening new levels it does nothing for me...lol
~Olivia