PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old The Quest for the Scepter

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-02-2014, 11:19 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Yay! Thanks for getting us started again Ruby. And your post was great, you described Maverick's inner battle really well.
Oh, by the way, happy belated Canada Day! How was your 1st of July?
Okay, guys, I promise to post tomorrow, ran out of time today.
Old 07-03-2014, 06:41 AM
Always learning!
View Book Thing's Photo Album
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 150

My Mood: Wishful
Book Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
You're welcome, Misty! Although it took a while, I really enjoyed writing it.
Thank you, that means so much! I just hope my post wasn't too confusing.
And thank you again, I had such an amazing Canada Day!
Old 07-03-2014, 10:23 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
No problem!

I glanced around at my friends, who all stared back with the same grim determination I felt. Resolve hardens in me.
Hold on, Rilla, Maye and Ari. We're coming.
"We'd better get a move on," I said, and we left our hiding place, glancing around warily to check for Rameons. Fortunately, they'd moved out of sight by now.
We set off at as fast a pace as we could go, accounting for Aranel's injuries. I found myself walking next to Maverick.
"I know what we're planning is wrong," I said quietly, with a sigh. When had it come to this? "Believe me when I say that if there was any other choice, I wouldn't be considering deceit and thievery."
He nodded, though the look on his face was still tormented. I could sense his inner battle, and I felt a flash of guilt that I wasn't nearly so conflicted.
Was I as bad as the Rameons now?
I would do anything to save my friends. I knew that. But now, I found myself wondering... Just how far was I willing to go?
"There's another problem," Maverick spoke up now, loud enough for everyone to hear but not so loud that we'd attract attention. "It's a journey of several days on foot to reach the Rameon palace from this border. And... We need to get there within the hour."
I felt my heart sink. Despair rose like a black tide, but I shoved it back fiercely.
"Cress?" Aranel prompted. I realized they were all staring at me.
"The Rameons who attacked us used some sort of teleporting spell," Calaeron said, remembering. "Do you think...?"
I shook my head. "No, I don't know any teleporting spells," I said regretfully. "I'm only a halfling... The invisibility spell is pretty much the most powerful thing I can conjure."
"Is there any way at all that wouldn't take so long? Any sort of shortcut?" Aranel sounded as desperate as I felt when she addressed Rune and Maverick.
The two both looked miserable, Rune was shaking her head helplessly and Maverick just looked tormented.
"Not that I know of," Rune admitted at last.
"Wait. The Rameon guards we just saw!" I said, remembering their harsh, grating voices just a few minutes ago. "The patrols can't possibly have to take a several days' walk every time they scout out the border. And it's not like they're going to take a wizard along every time either..."
"... So they must have some other means of getting back to the palace quickly," Calaeron finished, catching on.
I took a deep breath, glancing around at the group. "Looks like we've got some Rameons to follow."

More than anything, I was hoping to remain unseen. While I tried to wrap my mind around this new revelation... It felt like my entire world has been tipped over, and I didn't know which way was up anymore.
But the guards kept passing by, and most of them tried to make some sort of small talk. Eventually their chattering got on my nerves so much that I used my magic to blast away anyone who dared to come within ten feet of me. I felt a grim sort of satisfaction as all the guards skittered away from me nervously.
After awhile, I couldn't help but tune into their conversations.
"... Foreign guests coming to visit the Princess," one of them was saying.
"Guests? She's entertaining guests at a time like this?" Another sputtered in shock. "There's a group of fugitive Tayvians on the loose and Nyx is working on her social life?!"
"I doubt this is a purely social visit," a third guard broke in. "There are rumors circulating that these guests have information regarding the fugitives."
I perked up at that. Information regarding the Tayvian group?
I didn't know why it sparked such a sudden interest in me... No, that wasn't true. I did know. It was because I was curious - curious about that girl, my half-sister. Curious about why my father had left our family for Crescent and her mother.
Without even consciously making the decision, I'd already summoned up my power, teleporting myself to just outside Nyxie's room.
Nyxie opened the door. Her face darkened in a scowl as soon as she saw that it was me. "What do you want, Raven?"
A sardonic grin twisted at the corner of my lips. I could see that she was still fuming, and was in no mood to entertain guests. So. The guards were right, this wasn't just Nyxie working to improve her social life. Not that I'd ever thought it was.
"I heard you have guests," I said coolly, stepping in without waiting for her permission. Her room was familiar to me; I'd spent a lot more time in here when we were kids. Back when we were something akin to friends, before we realized that friendship was dangerous in a place like this. "I thought you'd like some... Help with your hostess act."
"Nice try, Raven," Nyxie's hard smile matched my own. I wondered idly how the two of us had ever been so close. "Now get out."
I held up my hands. "I'm not here to humiliate you again. I just heard that your... guests have certain information regarding the Tayvian prisoners. And, speaking of this afternoon, I was just about to go to your father and tell him all about it," I said casually, almost conversationally, but Nyxie's hands clenched. She knew it was a threat. "But, if between the two of us, I'm sure we can manage to get some information out of the guests," I continued. "After which your father will likely be all too willing to forget the little incident with the prisoners. I'll downplay it for him, even."
Nyxie's face was cold and hard, shuttered and withdrawn. Entertaining guests at a time like this was bad enough, I knew dealing with me was pretty much the last thing she wanted. But Balthazar would listen to me, far more likely than he'd believe the word of those silly guards, who spent half their lives gossiping away. I was her best chance at her father not finding out about the worst of the prisoners incident, and she knew it.
"All right. But if you try and sabotage me again," Nyxie said coldly. "You're going to regret it. You may be one of the king's favorite pets, but I am his daughter."

(Wow, I've missed Cress and Raven. Anyway, what I was thinking was that the Rameon guards had some sort of teleporting device that could take them back to the Rameon palace, and our Tayvian group can somehow steal it? It's not the greatest idea ever, but I couldn't think of any other way they could turn a several days' journey into a hour-long one.
Unless you were going to have Maverick suggest a better way to get there in time, Ruby? I'm sorry, I couldn't tell from your post whether you were going to or not, I can definitely change mine if you want.
And Hazy, I'm sorry for being mean to Nyxie. And for making Nyxie be mean. I just thought she and Raven wouldn't be on the best of terms right now, because of what just happened. If you're not okay with any of the things I did, just let me know and I'll change it.)

Last edited by Night Wish; 07-03-2014 at 10:29 PM.
Old 07-04-2014, 05:15 AM
Always learning!
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 

Book Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magic
Wow, you described Maverick's character perfectly, Misty!
I was thinking of making Maverick decide to reveal his true identity, but then change his mind at the last minute and explain all the money he has with more lies. Since Maverick wasn't really done much to earn the others' trust so far, I don't think the others should find out just yet. I feel like it would be unlikely that they could get away with stealing a whole bunch of expensive clothing, with shops being pretty crowded and guarded. But since they'll need to disguise themselves as Rameons in order to infiltrate the Rameon Palace, I think they should use Maverick's money. What do you guys think?
Also, sorry I complicated things with having to reach the Rameon Palace within the hour, I can edit that. I assumed that Nyxie's and Maverick's posts were simultaneous. But, I really like your idea of using the guards' teleporting device. However, instead of stealing, I was thinking that they could disguise themselves as guards and trick the Rameon guards into letting them use the teleporting device. That way, Rune could get them armour like Eve suggested here. Just an idea.
Old 07-06-2014, 05:08 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Heya guys, I'm leaving early tomorrow morning to go to a week-long camp, but I should be back and posting by either Friday or Saturday. I'm so sorry I ran out of time to post! If this is okay with you guys, I would like to put this RP on hold (not close it altogether) until I get back. This RP has been kind of slow, and I wouldn't like to miss any of the action. I hope this is all right!
Old 07-06-2014, 06:28 AM
Always learning!
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase

No problem, we're all really busy! Have a great time at camp, Hazel!

Thank you, Hazel ♥
Old 07-06-2014, 11:26 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

It's fine Hazy. It is a good time to take a break, since mostly everyone is inactive.
Have fun at camp!
Old 07-14-2014, 06:55 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Hiya everyone! I would have posted sooner, but I'm so exhausted. Even though I've been home for a few days, I have been too tired to post. Now I have more energy though! I will try to post later today.
Old 07-15-2014, 02:28 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Welcome back, Hazy! (again )
Old 05-25-2015, 11:08 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Is anyone still interested in getting this RP started again? It was a lot of fun, and I would love to continue the story.

Last edited by Hazel Brightsparkle; 05-26-2015 at 12:14 AM.
Old 05-27-2015, 11:03 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
I would love to get this RP going again, however, unfortunately I will need to be a lot less active for the summer as I am headed out to work at camp again. I leave tomorrow, and will be at camp until mid August. I will have limited access to technology as part of my contract, which means less time on here.

I will miss you all tons! Feel free to interact with my characters while I am gone, just keep them true to their personalities! Hazy knows Kailani and Calaeron fairly well, and they should be pretty easy.

I will try to come on here as often as I can, but no guarantees it will be very much.

I hate to have to leave just as this is starting to get active again!