PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Neverland School for Young Fairies

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-01-2014, 10:42 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
I think she was actually walking towards Meadow Lark and Cara
Old 02-01-2014, 10:56 PM
Listening to LET IT GO!:D
View xXKitty_LunaXx's Photo Album
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Exasperated
xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
Heart

Oops. O_o I'll edit that.
Old 02-01-2014, 11:24 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Abigail:

I saw the fairy play the violin. She started school before me so why is she so good?

"Stop showing off!" I yelled. "That's not nice!"

She's probably showing that a fairy in a talent level less than 20 can do better than me! Impossible! Only Talent Masters do better!

Lilac:

I noticed that fairy play the violin again. But someone called her a "show off"

"Uh Oh!" I thought. "It's Abi again!" When I started school last year, Abi looked really friendly but she turned out to be really rude. She bragged because I started school at talent level 0.

I was about to be assertive and stand up for that music fairy but before I can, the bell rang. "Uh oh! I'm late for my talent skills class! I rushed to the classroom. I seemed to have wondered off too far!
Old 02-01-2014, 11:47 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
~ Maggie ~

"Um...hi." A voice said behind me. "I think I remember you.. I'm Lilac."
I turned around to confront a fairy with long, wavy, dark brown hair. She looked vaguely familiar. Maybe I had a few classes with her last year.
"Hi Lilac, I'm Magnolia, but you can call me Maggie!"
She began to smile brightly, and I could tell she lost her shyness.
"Hi Maggie! Want to go find classes with me?"
"Sure!"
We walked together from class to class with our schedules.

Outside the Pixie Library, someone was playing the violin.
"Wow! That sounds amazing!" I exclaimed.
"Yeah! I wonder who's playing it."
We turned around the corner to find a first-year fairy playing in front of three other fairies. The third fairy had a smug look that quickly turned to anger.
"Stop showing off!" She yelled. "That's not nice!"
Whoa. Calm down, she's just performing! Can't anyone take good quality art these days?

Lilac did not seem happy about the fairy who was being mean. Maybe she knew her from experience? I don't know, and I don't think I want to get involved. I looked at the clock on the wall. We have three minutes to get to class!
I tugged on Lilac's sleeve and pointed to the clock. We exchanged glances and flew at top speed to our homebase.
Old 02-02-2014, 02:25 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Well, since Lilac, Maggie, and Abi are in music class, can Echo talk to Lark and Cara?

Lilac flew off after the sounds of a young fairy playing the violin. She was really good. But it was almost time for class, and I still hadn't visited my locker yet!
After thanking Lilac for showing me the way, I flew as fast as I could to my locker. Unfortunately, it was all the way at the other side of the school. When I got there, I smiled to see the cheery patch of sunlight that lit up the space around it.
I tried picking up a few rays of light, but of course I haven't learned that talent skill yet. It didn't slip through my fingers exactly, but I definitely couldn't control it the way talent masters could.
Oh no! Now I was going to be late. I slam the locker door shut and flew so fast my wings were a blur. Unfortunately, I wasn't a fast-flying talent, and I didn't manage to get back to the Talent Skills classroom in time.
I pushed open the door. "Sorry! I'm so sorry I'm - " I blurted out.
"It's perfectly all right." The teacher smiled at me. "Welcome to Talent Skills. I don't think I've seen you around before. Are you new?"
"Um, yes. I'm Echo."
"Oh! Everyone, meet Echo. She is a light-talent fairy, and our newest Arrival!"
I hovered awkwardly as everyone in the room turned to look at me. The first day, and I already stuck out like a patch of darkness amid the bright, happy fairies.
Come to think of it, none of the other light fairies were wearing black...
I saw Lilac, who smiled at me. She was sitting next to a leaf-painting talent fairy.
There weren't a lot of empty seats left, so I sat in the first one I saw. I glanced over at my seatmates, who looked like they were already friends.
"Hi," I said awkwardly. As I turned to sit down, my wing brushed against one of the fairies' school bags, which fell to the ground. I felt my glow flare bright pink.
Way to go, Echo!

(So, is everyone in talent skills? Obviously we'd all be at different levels and learning different things, but are we all in the classroom?
Also, I haven't figured out who Echo's seatmate(s) is. Where is everybody again? )

Last edited by Night Wish; 02-03-2014 at 09:58 PM.
Old 02-02-2014, 02:57 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
(Sure, Jenny! Prinna needs someone to talk to.... Can I put her with Lark and Cara and Echo?
Night, do you want Prinna and Echo to be friends? )
Old 02-02-2014, 04:24 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Name: Onya (Oh-n-ya... yes, kinda like Anya, but no relation! I was watching the Oprah Winfrey Network after I saw Frozen... sooo, yeah...)
Talent: Clapping talent
Appearance: Attachments
Personality: Seems inexpressive but is actually hot-headed, competitive, always means well, dramatic,
Talent Level: 14
Meadow: Havendish Square
Other: Onya is known to most pixies and sparrowmen as "The Other One", and her favorite saying is "I was the second, but you aren't special for being the second,"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg onya.jpg (226.7 KB, 31 views)
Old 02-02-2014, 05:59 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Sure, Hazy! It'd be great if they become friends.
Old 02-02-2014, 07:15 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent

Lark and I found our usual seats and sat down, both excited for class to begin. The bell finally rings, and our teacher begins to take role. Suddenly the door swings open and a new fairy flutters in.
"Sorry! I'm so sorry I'm - " She blurts out.
"It's perfectly all right." The teacher smiled at her. "Welcome to Talent Skills. I don't think I've seen you around before. Are you new?"
"Um, yes. I'm Echo."
"Oh! Everyone, meet Echo. She is a light-talent fairy, and our newest Arrival!"
Echo hovered awkwardly as everyone in the room turned to look at her.

There weren't a lot of empty seats left, so Echo ended up next to Lark and I.
"Hi," she said awkwardly. As she turned to sit down, her wing brushed against Lark's bag, which fell to the ground. Echo immediately flared bright pink.
"I'm so sorry!" She gasped.
"Oh thats ok!" Lark replies with a kind smile, "Nice to meet you Echo. I'm Meadow Lark." She says as she bends over to pick up her bag. "And thats Cara." She says, pointing to me.
I wave and smile, "Hello!" Echo looks relieved that we are nice, and she begins to look a little more confident.

Then the door opens again, and a level one fairy flies in a little lopsidedly. I notice that her wing is bent. Poor thing!
"Sorry I'm late. I got a little lost." The girl says.
"Oh thats fine dear!" The teacher replies, "We expect that on the first day of school. Your name is Prinna, right?"
"Yes."
"Alright dear. Find a seat. Welcome to class."
"Here Prinna. We have another seat next to us." Lark calls out kindly. Prinna gratefully comes and sits next to Echo, Lark, and I.

"Thanks." She says softly.
"No problem. I'm Meadow Lark, this is Cara, and this is Echo." Lark replies with a warm smile.
Old 02-02-2014, 02:05 PM
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 

xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
Heart

Octavial
"Stop showing off!" A fairy shouted. Then I stopped immediately, I realized I made myself look like a snob again. Then she realized she was late~On her first day. She looked at the new schedule she got, and saw music class first. She rushed to the music room and found a seat in the way way way back. I tried to hide my violin case and my face, so they wouldn't find out i'm the fairy that was playing the violin and showing off~Even though I didnt mean to show off. I was just trying to show her she isn't the only talented one. She must have been a talent master.
Old 02-02-2014, 05:55 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Lilac:

I rushed to the Talent Skills classroom. We study the talent skills and learn how to use them there. The teacher, Mrs. Watermelon didn't look happy once I arrived a few minutes late.

"I can't believe you're late on the first day of school!" she said. "I was basically helping a friend after she got teased." I said. That didn't cheer Mrs. Watermelon up.

"The next time your late," she said. "You will have to eat lunch in my room instead of with your friends while we have a discussion!"

A few fairies laughed. I cannot see Echo's expression but she might be laughing too. My glow turned a pinkish shade of orange. My first day of school is not going so well!

(Lilac arrived to class after Echo and it's her second year of school so the teacher is a little more strict.)

Abigail:

The bell rang. I was late! I have Fairy Music Class first. Since I'm an animal fairy, I'm not expected to get good grades but I do.

Luckily, the teacher didn't catch me being late since the music classroom is pretty close.

During class, I wasn't listening to the teacher. I was thinking about how I acted. Was I mean? I wish I can be as nice to fairies as I am with animals but I can't help it.
Old 02-02-2014, 06:30 PM
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Heart

Octavial
I payed attention to every word the teacher said in music class. Music is my strongest subject, and my favorite! I quickly moved to the first row of seats, not caring what the others were going to say. Mrs.Moriles asked for someone to demonstrate a song on the fairy piano. I quickly raised my hand. My three best instruments were the violin, flute, and piano. "Oh! Wonderful! Alright Octavial, play an original song for the class." she said. I didn't want to show off, but if the teacher wanted me to play, then whose to stop her? I sat on the piano bench and started playing the piano. I quickly ended the song shortly and sat back down.
Old 02-02-2014, 07:44 PM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent

I woke up. Late again. Meh. Might as well take my time. I dressed in my normal brown outfit, and walked to school, not wanting to waste any pixie dust. I entered in a sleepy fashion, occasionally yawning. I headed straight to music class, and sat in the back. Some brown haired pixie was playing the piano. My "camouflage" wardrobe kept me out of trouble often as I usually come late.I silently strummed my old leaf bass guitar. Mrs. Moriles silently fluttered behind me. She had a good eye, and was usually hard on me for being late. "Onya, why don't you play some music?" she said, opening my leaf music book to the last page. 'Dawns upon a Queen', the hardest song. It was a long, light, ballad. I've heard Yumi sing it on my way to the mainland. She handed me a harp. I played it as well as I could, but on the least noticeable part of the song...

STIRRRRUM!

I played the wrong note! I continued, slowly, mad at myself. Finally, the song was finished. It was almost time for the class to be over, and it wouldn't have been if I had not had to play that stupid song. "You will be eating lunch with Mrs. Watermelon." "Ugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh." I said. "Today, AND tomorrow." "Augh...!" "Don't make it overmorrow. Now, class, quickly pull out your leaf music book and..." I covered my ears.
Old 02-02-2014, 07:48 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Here's my third fairy:

Name:Melody
Talent:Music
Appearance:Attached below
Personality:She may be as talented as Abigail but is modest and vary friendly
Talent Level:24
Meadow:Springtime Orchard
Other:She is Lilac's best friend and Abi's best enemy

Melody:
It's the first day of a new year in school! I looked at the schedule I was given. I have music class first! I heard that I'll be together with my BFFF (Best Fairy Friend Forever) Lilac in some classes.

I met Lilac last year when she first started school at Talent Level 0. This will probably be my last year with Lilac. She said I'm one of her only friends.

At music class today, I saw another music fairy named Octavial play a beautiful song on the fairy piano. It sounded very good!

After she played, an animal fairy at my level named Abi said, "The entire reason she raised her hand is so she can prove that she's the most talented fairy in Pixie Hollow!" That's not true. Since we are both music fairies, we eat our meals together in the Tearoom. I know she would never show off!

"She would never show off!" I yelled to Abi. "Didn't she show off this morning when she played the violin?" Abi asked. "I know Octavial better than you do!" It looks like another year with Abi as my biggest rival has been born.

"Onya, why don't you play some music?" Mrs. Moriles said after Octavial played. But I kept daydreaming about Abi learning her lesson my the end of the school year for the rest of music class!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Melody.jpg (222.2 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by tinker406TWO; 02-02-2014 at 10:10 PM.
Old 02-02-2014, 07:49 PM
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Octavial
I saw Onya play the wrong note on the guitar. I'm pretty good on the guitar, but I wouldn't call myself an expert. I opened up my leaf music book to the song she had trouble with. I gave her a smile and said, "Do you need help with this song?" I waited for her response, being a music-talent I should be able to advance in guitar.