PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering > Out to Lunch

Out to Lunch Archives for various Shops and Tailors threads.

Old July Retiring Collections

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-18-2012, 05:02 PM
View Persinette's Photo Album
Persinette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 2

Persinette is a talented FairyPersinette is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Tinker Talent
I just saw these two posts in the comments for the Campground Challenge news:

Kit says:

Hi there, Cecilia! Shopkeeper Erica will restock with another gorgeous gown this Thursday!

and

Kit says:

Hi, Chipmunk! Fawn's Summer Outfit will be leaving the Pixie Post Office on Thursday to make room for a new Famous Fairy-inspired summer outfit!

Just thought I'd share
Old 07-18-2012, 07:29 PM
crabby old lady fairy!
View Grace Moonglow's Photo Album
Grace Moonglow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 77

My Mood: Dancing
Grace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn Sunshimmer View Post
They are forcing me to spend spider silk faster than I can gather it (just too many cute collections!), I'm afraid that Silvermist has become tired of me playing the Water Web royal levels 15-20 times a day.
When you have completed all your shopping, you don't have to waste so much time in Water Web, just trade out for Ivy & Lily. They are worth the most!
Then you can either server hop to gather in the meadows, or play WAY LESS games to restock your pouch. Gem Juggle gives the most for Ivy, and good ol' Water Web gives the most for Lily.

That's how I shop & restock more efficiently!
I personally prefer to server hop, that way I get my 2 pets gifts while I'm gathering.

bwahahhaha!
Old 07-18-2012, 10:33 PM
is Isabelle Daisypetal!
View Isabelle Daisypetal's Photo Album
Isabelle Daisypetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award National Cookie Day 2012 Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: Cheeky
Isabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A list
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Moonglow View Post
When you have completed all your shopping, you don't have to waste so much time in Water Web, just trade out for Ivy & Lily. They are worth the most!
Then you can either server hop to gather in the meadows, or play WAY LESS games to restock your pouch. Gem Juggle gives the most for Ivy, and good ol' Water Web gives the most for Lily.

That's how I shop & restock more efficiently!
I personally prefer to server hop, that way I get my 2 pets gifts while I'm gathering.

bwahahhaha!
I do something different, you know how you get sunflower seed from Crazy Cakes, Animal Derby, etc.? Well since seed and silk are equal, I just trade my seeds for silk!