PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys > Physical Items Archive

Physical Items Archive Old threads from Physical Items Forum go here.

Old Playmates 3.5 Fairies doll action figures

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-08-2011, 07:22 AM
Autobot
View Dinobot's Photo Album
Dinobot's Fairy
My Mood: Heroic
Dinobot is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Playmates 3.5 Fairies doll action figures

Anyone else collect these? I have a few questions?

If anyone else has these I would like to know how many fairy characters were sold in this exact series, they are called Tinkerbell & Friends and are 3.5 inches tall, a little shorter than G.I. Joes. I can tell so far in my searchings that they released Tinkerbell, Rani, Prilla, Fira, Beck, Lily, Bess, Dulcie, Iris, Queen Clarion, and Pluck.

I won all of them on ebay except for Queen Clarion, Iris and Pluck. Iris and Pluck appear to be very rare and expensive. I just ordered a Rosetta that might be the same size as the others, and if she is so is the Silvermist in that online store but anyone know if Vidia or Fawn were sold in this series? I know Vidia has plenty of larger 4.5 inch figures because of the movies. I am after these 3.5 inch ones.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:07 PM
Goodbye!
View Jillian Snowdew's Photo Album
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Sad
Jillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Welcome to the forums, Dinobot!
I have seen the dolls, but I don't collect them cause they might destroy easily. I have seen Fawn and the other dolls in one of the stores in my place, they come with a charm to magcically activate one playset.
But, I have not seem Rani and the other fairies. I will tell you if I see one.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:18 PM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Flutterish
Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
I don't collect these myself.
But you can look them up online to see
who is all in that collection.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:26 AM
Autobot
Dinobot's Fairy
Jillian Snowdew, thank you for the welcome. The ones you see in the stores are probably the new ones that are currently in stores from the Great Fairy Rescue. The ones I am collecting are older, they were released around the time of 1st book and the 1st movie. They shouldn't be in the store anymore.

Breezy lemonwind, I have looked them up online but I can't find too much info like I can find with G.I. Joe and Transformers. I can only find some info on the toy store website.

I got Rosetta in the mail today, she came with a toy catalog, the catalog gave me some nice info at least on who is in this collection:

Series 1: Tink, Rani, Bess, Fira, Beck, Prilla, Lily

Series 2: Dulcie, Iris, Pluck, another Tink

Series 3: Rosetta, Silvermist, Iridessa, another Rani, 3 more Tinks

This still doesn't confirm that Vidia or Fawn were not sold in this series because Queen Clarion is not pictured on the catalog but I found her in an online store. Also I can't find Iridessa in any online store, she must be really rare or its possible she was never released at all. That happens to some toys.
Old 09-09-2011, 02:05 PM
Goodbye!
View Jillian Snowdew's Photo Album
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Sad
Jillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
I've seen large toys of Iridessa, she is rare and expensive.
Old 09-10-2011, 06:31 AM
Autobot
Dinobot's Fairy
I just purchased Silvermist online. Hope she arrives soon.