PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds (wiki) > DOW Archives

DOW Archives Archive threads for DOW

Old Changes to Tinker Toss

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-26-2010, 08:30 AM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Changes to Tinker Toss

I read that Slate said they had 'tinkerd' with Tiker Toss. Here's what I noticed:
Less objects needed as stated in Wiki.
Seems less 'non-middle' objects fall when it goes really fast
Second basket objects intorduced earlier
more pattern to objects coming out, i.e.: gem, gem, coin, coin, coin, gear, gear, gear instead of coin, gear, gem, coin, gear, gear, gem, coin
I can usually predict what is coming by the pattern (but don't tell pH
Sorry, Em, but I really noticed the changes after leven 10 so I don't have all of the absolute info for you yet.

Also, the objects seem to BOUNCE less! Thank goodness. No more bouncing OUT of the basket. The screws seem SLIGHTLY easier to pick up.

Also, I thought i rememberd the last level being the one that emptied into the gear/screw basket and went really fast. Now it's 26. Am I mistaken?

Last edited by Lila Mossgarden; 04-26-2010 at 09:05 AM. Reason: added findings
Old 04-26-2010, 02:13 PM
Has Left the Hollow :(
View Sunlight's Photo Album
Sunlight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Double Puzzle Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Boo!
Sunlight is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent
I don't know but I still feel like its not changed at all. Or maybe something's wrong with me...
Old 04-27-2010, 01:47 AM
playing DI on Xbox One
View Littlebell's Photo Album
Littlebell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Creative
Littlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
it *does* seem different; i made it to level 29 tonight and over 63,000 points, but i've still never completed it. is it even possible to get the high score badge without making it to the last level?!
Old 04-27-2010, 07:34 AM
Pixie Forever
View Bubblemist's Photo Album
Bubblemist's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Cloud_9
Bubblemist has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Well when they first brought in the game Tinker Toss is was doable, you had to work for the High Score but U were able to get it, then for some reason they change the game to where U couldn't even click on the items after a certain lvl like it was broke, and now they say they fixed it.....well if they fix it, it would be as it was before when they first put the game in, where there was hopes for the High Score badge now not so sure any new fairy can get that badge now, sure they give more items as prize now, but the game is a long way from being playable. I keep hearing from them "Pixie Hollow" that we asked for the changes, I would like to know what fairy would ask for a harder game? NOT ME.....lol
Old 04-27-2010, 07:57 AM
Sunlight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Double Puzzle Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 

Garden Talent
Well it's a good thing that I already got my high score badge. My friend can't seem to get it at all!
Old 04-27-2010, 08:55 AM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
It is minutely simpler. My last fairy got the badge! I tried about 10 times before I just gave up. You need 70K to ge tthe badge and at the last level I finished with 70,180 so it is NOT really easier. Only if you already know how to play in a sneaky way
Old 04-28-2010, 12:08 AM
Pixie Forever
View Bubblemist's Photo Album
Bubblemist's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Cloud_9
Bubblemist has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
And I notice on the water web game which I love to play by the way offers less in rewards then they use to too, they use to give 126 lilys if U finish the game to lvl 30 only missing a water drop once or twice, now they give 66 lilys, very sad indeed, what does it matter to pixie if they give more rewards? I would love someone to answer that, Pixie is made for us to have fun, not work.....lol I have a job for that
Old 04-28-2010, 04:38 AM
Sunlight's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
I hate water web as it is and now you don't ever get as many rewards as before.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:50 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblemist View Post
And I notice on the water web game which I love to play by the way offers less in rewards then they use to too, they use to give 126 lilys if U finish the game to lvl 30 only missing a water drop once or twice, now they give 66 lilys, very sad indeed, what does it matter to pixie if they give more rewards? I would love someone to answer that, Pixie is made for us to have fun, not work.....lol I have a job for that
OMG! Are you kidding? I haven't played it since the "upgrade" occurred. My heart just sank.

I'm not very happy with the recent changes. I'm desperately trying to think of a single update this time around that I am excited about. Hmm, I like that my journal badge section is in order now. But that is such a trivial update compared to the other things that disappointed me so.

~ Em (who is not feeling the Pixie Hollow love right now)

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 05-23-2010, 12:12 AM
Is a Pixie
View Hemico124's Photo Album
Hemico124's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Graphic Trio Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Summer Room Design Contest Participant's Award Summer 2010 Award Trivia Award - Retired Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Woot
Hemico124 has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Unhappy Fix

*I was so shock like all of you water web did change yesterday i try to get as much as spider silk and when i end level 30 they give me exact 300 spider silk when my score was almost the same as the last won an the last won was 357 i think. I gonna tell the never council about this!
*I think all the game's ingredients go down. Today I play petal pick up I needsome guide from the wiki and emerald did was over 40,000 and she get 200 something for the daisy petal. And I have 36,000 something and i get 103 daisy petals. =( . It need to be more!

Last edited by Hemico124; 05-23-2010 at 09:58 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:04 AM
Believes laughter is LIFE
View JovialOne's Photo Album
JovialOne's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 62

My Mood: Lazy
JovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
[QUOTE= what does it matter to pixie if they give more rewards? I would love someone to answer that, Pixie is made for us to have fun, not work.....lol I have a job for that [/QUOTE]

Agreed!!! I work hard all week and I want a little fun when I'm not obligated to think for others.