PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old Disney Addresses for contact

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-29-2013, 04:01 PM
Meh. Like. Bunnehz. o_O
View WindyMoonlily's Photo Album
WindyMoonlily's Fairy
My Mood: BerryNice
WindyMoonlily has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Hollybell View Post

Robert Iger is the current chairman and chief executive of The Walt Disney Company. Pretty much, he is the leader of Disney these days. I have not emailed him yet, I am not sure how I want my letter to sound quite yet.
When you said "Kelwona" is it actually "Kelowna". That page just talks about possible jobs for Club Penguin, which I am pretty sure none of us want :/. Thank you, though!

One last question for you Windy, what is DPH Rep.? Does it have to do with Disney?
Thank you,
Jenny H.

Edit: I just found this clip on the Disney Interactive Job website. While advertising for Club Penguin, it is also advertising for Pixie Hollow. Something they forgot to take down? I would just love to send an email or a letter saying I would like to apply for a job in Pixie Hollow Online. But anyways take a look!

Hello Jenny,

I looked up that information about Club Penguin's address because it is the same as Pixie Hollow's. I have mailed them before with that same address, therefore the website containing the address for Club Penguin does not have anything to do with this. The address for Kelowna (Thank you for the correction ) is the same for both Pixie Hollow and Club Penguin.

Mailing: I just wrote a 2-paged, 8-paragraphed letter for Pixie Hollow. I printed out three copies, just so that I can mail them to various parts of the DIS (Disney Interactive Studios) areas. I think that letters are a better choice of formatting because it is (in a way) more formal, rather than writing an email.

On another note: My signature (Windy Moonlily, Former DPH Rep.) stands for this:

DPH Rep.: Disney's Pixie Hollow Representative

The reason for that is not because I work for Disney (I don't work for them), but to show that I am a representative of Pixie Hollow and Disney Fairies. Anyone that played Pixie Hollow can use "DPH Rep." in their signature.

Fly safely!
Windy Moonlily
Former DPH Rep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia Diamondsky View Post
Robert Iger (Chief Executive Officer of The Walt Disney Company)
[email protected]
I wrote to him 24 times already, I asked in each letter why they closed pixie hollow?
He never wrote back, I told him I was an adult too! It is truly a shame that he didn't take the time to at least respond, makes me want to throw away all my things.
Hello Olivia,

I think that because Robert A. Iger is the Chief Executive Off., he has not much business in the Disney Interactive worlds as we think. I think it's a better idea if we stick to emailing the higher parts of the DIS and DIW. DIS: Disney Interactive Studios DIW: Disney Interactive Worlds

Stay warm,
Windy Moonlily
Former DPH Rep.

Hello everyone!!

Just to let you know, I just mailed 3 letters to 3 different Disney Interactive Worlds' studios for Pixie Hollow. My previous thread tells the addresses that I used.

This could work!!

Windy Moonlily
Former DPH Rep.

ASK QUESTIONS BELOW

Last edited by Onionleaf; 11-30-2013 at 05:22 AM. Reason: merged posts
Old 11-30-2013, 12:27 AM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Tell us what they said if they reply.
Old 11-30-2013, 04:25 AM
Meh. Like. Bunnehz. o_O
View WindyMoonlily's Photo Album
WindyMoonlily's Fairy
My Mood: BerryNice
WindyMoonlily has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver LightflowerPH View Post
Tell us what they said if they reply.

I will be sure to tell you what they say if they reply.

It will take up to a month for a reply from them. The least amount of time that it could take would be 1 week, since I have sent a letter before. It took about 2 weeks to receive a letter from Canada.

Windy Moonlily
Former DPH Rep.
Old 07-12-2014, 02:55 PM
was dewdroporangepuff
View Marionette's Photo Album
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: CantWait
Marionette has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Disney Interactive wouldn't write me back. Next going to try Robert Iger!

Check out this link. I know its old ( from 2008 ) but its at least a few more email address`s to saving our fairies ( more like 45 more xD ). Turns out they're all executive emails. Windy, as you said earlier that they may not have as much as we think they do with DI ( Disney Interactive ) but at least we can try these . Here is the link!
http://consumerist.com/2008/09/03/45...ail-addresses/

Last edited by Onionleaf; 07-13-2014 at 09:58 AM. Reason: merged posts