PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Screenshots

Pixie Screenshots Screenshots and snippets from in-game.

Old Beauty in the Details

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-06-2013, 04:54 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia_Sparkle_Fairy View Post
Did anyone else notice the swirls in the water here?
Attachment 9070
Well that is very odd! The swirls look exactly like those above the entrance to The Ballroom.
Is it possible to see a reflection of an object that is so far away from the water's edge?

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 07-11-2013, 01:22 AM
Is a Pixie
View Flutterlashes's Photo Album
Flutterlashes's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Disney
Flutterlashes is a talented FairyFlutterlashes is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Wow! This thread is still going! That is SO great! I haven't been on here in a loooooooong time. Hello to all! I've still been super duper busy in the Hollow all this time though. If you see me, friend me. If we're already friends...YAY!

I will post something to this thread soon. I stopped by to look at the hints for the Fireworks high score badge.

Just realized I look so very different now than in my avatar. Right now I look like Lilo for Marina's Disney Fashion Spotlight. I hope I get picked.

I uploaded some new pics into my Beauty in the Details album if y'all want to take a looksee.

Here's one I really love! The mosaic floor in the Queen's Boutique. How gorgeous is this??!!

Last edited by _Stormy_; 07-11-2013 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Merged double posts
Old 07-11-2013, 01:47 AM
R.i.p Rosepetal
View Glamour_Fairy's Photo Album
Glamour_Fairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Doc
Glamour_Fairy has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent
I Like the Havendish Square it is so beautiful when your in a quiet server when they have that Beautiful Havendish Stream with Beauitufl Made River boats.
Old 07-11-2013, 01:54 AM
Is a Pixie
Flutterlashes's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Heart

I just had to post some others.

Look at how beautiful the waterfall is in Zephyr's Zoom Room.

The sparkling chandelier in the Queen's Boutique

Looking into Gem Juggler from the outside during the winter. The Winter Woods were beyond gorgeous with all the lights.

Amazing colors and detail in Cassie's Costumes

Thanks all for keeping this thread alive. I've REALLY enjoyed all your posts! I never ever noticed that balcony by the Tea Room. That blew me away.

Fly with you!

Last edited by Flutterlashes; 07-11-2013 at 04:05 PM.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:08 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I don't have any pics of the things I discovered but they should be easy to see!

1.Look around Harmony's. They have shelves of real silly sweets and the sweets you see are from Two for Tea! You can even see the Fairy Feast Cake in the large cake stand!

2.At the top of the large light talent home (Sunglow Spire) you can see a large window that lets the light all the way to the bottom.

3.At around the top right hand corner of the large animal talent home (Hollow Tree Hights) you can see a nest but below the nest you can see leaves. That kinda makes it look natural!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutterlashes View Post

Look at how beautiful the waterfall is in Zephyr's Zoom Room.
Right! And you can see cucumbers and buttons on the fountain and shoes below it!

Last edited by Onionleaf; 07-11-2013 at 11:34 AM. Reason: double posted
Old 07-11-2013, 03:48 PM
Is a Pixie
Flutterlashes's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
I just love how they did the water and the tile work in the pool! I want swim in here so badly!!

I love the soft warm cozy glow of the tiki lamp. I want to nap here.

The flowers are so pretty and the colorful balls reflecting the light are amazing. I want this for my house!
Old 07-13-2013, 12:16 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutterlashes View Post
I never ever noticed that balcony by the Tea Room. That blew me away.

I know! Isn't it amazing! I sometimes just sit there. Rest my wings. I found this in Cottonpuff Field. The Troop Turtle Banners are reflected in the stream. I found it so cleverly beautiful.

Screen Shot 2013-07-03 at 5.19.50 PM.png

Will add more later! I'm going hunting tonight! ( for details! )
Old 07-16-2013, 01:34 AM
Is a Pixie
Flutterlashes's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
I love how you can see the Coliseum, Tea Room, and Terence's place when in the "sky":

I wish we could visit Terence's whenever we want. I've reached the top level and don't get to visit him anymore.

I am so in love with these flower and bead garlands. So beautiful.

Cute colorful bottles!

Gorgeous frost and snowflakes!!
Old 08-20-2013, 12:24 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I attached some discoveries! Heres what they are (by order of attached)

1.You can see some of the props of sunbeam bend by the game!

2.Daisy might be a dyeing talent or something because she seems to be making (or pouring) paint

3.Daisy painted fabric! She MUST be a dyeing talent!
Attached Images
File Type: png pixie hollow secret 1.png (76.7 KB, 21 views)
File Type: png Pixie Hollow Secret 2.png (59.3 KB, 18 views)
File Type: png Pixie Hollow Secret 3.png (47.1 KB, 16 views)
Old 08-20-2013, 03:09 PM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Brightsparkle View Post
I just love this stream! It is so simple, but that's what makes it pretty, in my opinion. Can anyone guess where it is?

Maple tree Hill.......... (Of course Fawn is there to. ) he hee
Old 01-14-2016, 04:06 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Wow, I really enjoyed reading through this thread again after so many years. Helped me recall how fun it was to fly around and notice all the little details in the meadows and shops.

If anyone finds more details that could be shared in this thread (everything is still up on the Wiki for all to see), please do share.

Old 01-16-2016, 04:49 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
I have to agree with Onion. After almost 3 years of not flying into the game it was nice to just be brought back with a few details we were luckily able to find and savor before it closed.
Old 01-16-2016, 05:30 AM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Well, about the details, I guess I will start off with the Fairy clothes (since I think they're more special than the background, because they can get some reference for that)... and also, something that I see about the fairy (unique thing):

This 3 clothes have detailed swirls on its pattern:

And actually if you see 2D fairies in details with PDF file, they're very neat with it. They didn't seems to use Photoshop (because the color seems not to blend each other), but with the usage of Illustrator to produce a 2D fairies as just we look right now, it's magnificent and very detail like.

Well, maybe that's enough for me now.

Last edited by Alyce Natalie; 01-16-2016 at 05:32 AM. Reason: fix link
Old 01-17-2016, 03:22 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I wholeheartedly agree, Alyce. Once you start working with the fairy PDFs you notice all the little details in the clothing that wasn't seen while flying in the meadows, or even when viewing Pixie Pages. Every wardrobe and storage item is designed as a vector so if you zoom in close enough, you can see all the crisp lines. I can't imagine how much time it would take to create a Queen's Boutique gown.

Old 01-31-2016, 01:56 AM
3 Founding Fairies 2008
View Peweli's Photo Album
Peweli's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd A Fairy Haiku Award 
Total Awards: 51

My Mood: Festive
Peweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Details

Beautiful pictures Fairies.
Takes me back to Pixie Hollow again. Everything in Pixie Hollow was so detailed.
I miss it so much.

My Fairies: Quicksilver Cloudshimmer Twilight Diamondshimmer Topaz Nightwhisper
Arrival Date - January 24, 2007