PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Beyond the Hollow

Beyond the Hollow For anything not relating to Pixie Hollow or Fairies

Old If you would have the power...

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-10-2016, 03:29 PM
Flitterer
View Stella Icewind's Photo Album
Stella Icewind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Apr'15 Coloring Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Angelic
Stella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Lightbulb If you would have the power...

Hello friends! So as you guys know last time i was here was maybe i think last summer. And now i'm back and i'm so happy . And as i returned i feel strong & creative at the same time. So i thought why not to do something fun and interesting for y'all.
The first thing that came into my mind was ''something new'' and immediately i thought of 2016, THE WORLD &PEOPLE. And so i was trying to find the common thing about these 3 huge important parts of our lives. And since the new year has arrived, and people have so many resolutions & plans i wanted to do something fun.
So all you have to do is to ask yourself: What would you want to change into the world if you had a POWER? And write the answer, you can write as many times as you want.
For example: If i would have the power i would stop the WARS between races,religions,nationalities etc.
Go on... and good luck !
Old 01-10-2016, 09:08 PM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
Hmm.. to be honest, I wouldn't want to change something big, because I believe people as a group have to come to the decision on their own or it doesn't really solve anything.

However, if I could have some sort of super power? I think I'd choose to be able to speak every language there is! Language is a powerful thing and you could reach people in a gentle way and gain so much insight into different cultures, viewpoints, etc.
Old 01-11-2016, 02:46 AM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
It would probably end up being a curse rather than a blessing, but if I had any superpower it would be to heal sicknesses.
Old 01-14-2016, 06:32 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Hmm... it's not so easy to think of an answer to such a question right away. There are obviously more important things that could be changed in the world for the better, but here's a thought: If I would have the power/skills to re-create Pixie Hollow or any other online world so that it would never be lost, that would make me very happy. Even though good things in life come and go, it would be wonderful to be able to retain something special for others. The power could even extend to other things, such as allowing others to experience a particular moment in their life that they would like to re-visit again. So I guess it's like time-travel in a way, huh? Except with only the good parts (the bad memories can stay in the past where they belong).

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki