PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Warriors Roleplay: RiverClan

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-07-2011, 01:22 AM
TEAM KATNISS!
View roadyrocky's Photo Album
roadyrocky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: Adventurous
roadyrocky is a Fast Flyerroadyrocky is a Fast Flyerroadyrocky is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
I growled furiously at Brokenstar without anyone noticing. "It seems to me Aquastar that you are accusing me when I have done nothing wrong but you RiverClan cats have been tresspassing on ShadowClan territory," he meowed. Yowls of protest emerged from the felines. "Lies! Lies!" I shouted. Who did he think he was? Stormclaw looked at her leader curiously. She had black paws, a silver pelt and a jagged scar over her blue eye. She growled and her fangs glistened. "Brokenstar, what is going on?" she snarled. "RiverClan is making false accusations," he explained. "I believe they have a right to say something for their defense," she replied. "I am your clan leader! Your loyalties are to me!" he yelled. "No, my loyalties are to the warrior code and to my clan, not just you," Stormclaw hissed. She was right. Riverclan did have a right to speak.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:10 PM
Merfairy Empress
View Sarah Stardust's Photo Album
Sarah Stardust's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Summer 2012 Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Regal
Sarah Stardust is a talented FairySarah Stardust is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Aquastar yowled in protest. "Those are lies, Brokenstar, and you know it. You are only saying this so you can cover up your own lies!"
Old 12-07-2011, 09:51 PM
TEAM KATNISS!
roadyrocky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 

"Enough!" shouted Tallstar the WindClan leader. "We have come in a time of peace, not to fight." "Quite right Tallstar. RiverClan is always looking for trouble even when it is a gathering," Brokenstar replied. "Thats not what I meant," said Tallstar. Soon everyone was growling and arguing. StarClan would not be pleased.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:04 PM
Merfairy Empress
Sarah Stardust's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Summer 2012 Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award 

Aquastar's ears flattened with anger but her eyes softened a bit. Tallstar was right, a Gathering is a time for peace, and rational discussion.
"We have witnesses of you being in our territory, Brokenstar," Aquastar meowed calmly.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:58 PM
TEAM KATNISS!
roadyrocky's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Lotuskit

I knew I shouldn't have come to the gathering. Asterleaf was gonna kill me! But that dream meant something. "Well, ye-yes I saw him at the ri-river," I stammered. C'mon! Do it Lotuskit! But how? I cant! "He tried to dr-drown me," I said. Why was a being such a mouse brain? Speak up! I told myself. Stormclaw gave her leader a suspicious glance. "Is this true?" she questioned. "No!" he lied.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:49 PM
Merfairy Empress
Sarah Stardust's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Aquastar started to grow more angry. "Brokenstar," she began. "You would dare lie in the presence of StarClan?"
Old 12-08-2011, 10:32 PM
TEAM KATNISS!
roadyrocky's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"What does StarClan have to do with anything?" he questioned. "Ahem, I believe I know how to handle this," said Bluestar
Old 12-09-2011, 06:55 PM
Merfairy Empress
Sarah Stardust's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Aquastar looked towards Bluestar, the ThunderClan leader, and sighed with relief. She was one of the wisest leaders.
Old 12-10-2011, 01:38 AM
TEAM KATNISS!
roadyrocky's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"Does ShadowClan have any evidence of Brokenstar not being in RiverClan?" she inquired
Old 12-10-2011, 04:28 AM
Merfairy Empress
Sarah Stardust's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Aquastar turned to Brokenstar. She was curious to see what he would say.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:31 AM
TEAM KATNISS!
roadyrocky's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"I didn't tresspass. StarClan is my witness," he meowed icily. More protests came from the furious warriors.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:27 PM
Merfairy Empress
Sarah Stardust's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"Well, Brokenstar," Aquastar began. "If you have nothing to hide, then I suppose you won't mind us checking our camp for scent?"
Old 12-11-2011, 06:49 PM
TEAM KATNISS!
roadyrocky's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Brokenstar growled coldly. "I think that's a good idea. You should take some of my warriors with you in case somebody decides RiverClan warriors aren't honest." She cast a glaring look at Brokenstar. "Sandpaw and Fireheart can go with you," Bluestar meowed.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:12 PM
Merfairy Empress
Sarah Stardust's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Aquastar nodded to Bluestar and bounded down from the rock and Sandpaw and Fireheart approached her."Silverwater, Minnpaw, you will come with us," Aquastar meowed. And with a flick of her tail the cats bounded up the hill towards RiverClan territory. They returned eventually and Aquastar climbed back up onto the rock. Bluestar glanced at her, waiting for a report.
"There was ShadowClan scent!" Aquastar meowed loudly. "Right near the river, where Lotuskit reported to have seen Brokenstar."

Last edited by Sarah Stardust; 12-11-2011 at 07:19 PM.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:58 PM
TEAM KATNISS!
roadyrocky's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"I refuse to be riduculed at a Gathering. Come ShadowClan," Brokenstar announced. "But it's true! There was ShadowClan scent," meowed Fireheart. "Be quiet mouse brain. Aquastar can speak for her won clan," Sandpaw hissed. "Since you all are accusing me, I shall ambush RiverClan when you least expect it," explained Brokenstar. It was just like Brokenstar to have the last word.