PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Fairy & Disney Audio/Video Forum

Fairy & Disney Audio/Video Forum Post your audio/video files here about Pixie Hollow and Disney. All posts are moderated in this forum.

Old Sean Beeson and Pixie Hollow

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-02-2014, 03:14 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Musical Note Sean Beeson and Pixie Hollow

Fly with you all! As you may (or may not) know, a man by the name of Sean Beeson had recorded some of the background music for Pixie Hollow. Wanting to hear it for myself, I found his website and began flitting around his Sound Cloud page. What I found amazed me.
Most of the Pixie Hollow music is under different titles than we know it as, but the music is the same--in high quality, too!

Here are some of the songs I have found so far:
Havendish Square Mix
The Secret (AKA, Springtime Orchard music)
The Magic Bell (AKA, Tinker Home music)
Stream of the Gnomes (AKA, Bubble Bounce music)
Smileytown (AKA, Spring Meadows music)

These are just a few that I've found. If you want to try to find them on your own, most of them are marked with the "Light-Hearted" tag (although not all of them), and they're all in the four to five year range (each song is marked with how old it is. You have to scroll for a while to reach the Pixie Hollow general area.)

Happy listening, everyone!
Old 08-07-2014, 11:30 AM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
Flitterific find, Popcorn! Thank you for sharing! Such beautiful and nostalgic music.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:10 PM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
This is such a neat find, Popcorn! I have seen the name Sean Beeson on websites before, but have never thought to check Sound Cloud for any Pixie Hollow tracks. I loved listening to the variations to the themes that we already know. If you find any more, please share them.

I did look through a couple of playlists and found some tracks that aren't for Pixie Hollow, but are just as playful and magical! I even had a blast imagining where they would fit in the game and what new areas could have been added.

Dream Voyagers - a Wilderness area close to the sea
Chauncery Academy - a minigame for planting flower bulbs
Mimetricity - perfect for a meadow or a Ballroom event!
Fire Pixies - this could be some sort of tailoring task
Pixie Stones - some sort of place where we can rest our wings, like the Tearoom but more of a veranda with a large view
The Watch Maker - fit for a quest giver, preferably a tinker!
Fairytale - somewhere where we can fly!
Training - a tinkering task, like putting different pieces together on a toadstool table (if you've played the DS games, you'll know what I mean)
Mystery Castle - a spooky Wilderness area. Maybe "The Weeping Willows"?
Once Upon A Time - This is what a morning in a Pixie Hollow movie could sound like, bright and sunny! ^^

But, I also got a little bit carried away and checked out some more tracks and found more Pixie Hollow music! Woohoo!

Halloween Cove (Neverberry Thicket)
Clumsy Jester (Roly-Poly Painting)
The Log Village (Kit's Hideout)
Fairy Springs (Light-talent Home)
The Village Idiot (The Shops) I find the name of this track pretty hilarious! I guess we did sometimes lose our minds over the new collections.
Tree Magic (Cherryblossom Heights)
Jimmy's Toy Box (Harvest Hustle)

It's pretty cool how a number of his pieces have the word "fairy" or "pixie" in them. He really knows how to create the magical genre of music that we've become so used to! Truly magical sounds.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 08-07-2014, 05:45 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I actually did find some more, and I get the feeling that these are all of the Pixie Hollow songs that he has on his Sound Cloud page. I could be wrong, though!
Wishing Stars (AKA, Treetop Bend)
Diamond Snowflakes - Christmas Magic (AKA, Chilly Falls)
Great Wolf Race (AKA, Spider Stitching)
EDIT: Found 2 more!
Sleepy Inn (AKA, Acorn Summit)
The Home Stretch (AKA, Firefly Light-Up)

Now, for two special song pairs. I like to think of these as different options for music for Pixie Hollow, since the pairs sound so much alike.
First off, for two songs that sound like the music of Simone Says:
Version One
Version Two (Final)

And now for two that sound like Iridessa's Glade:
Version One
Version Two (Final)

A little off topic: I love listening to all of his music. Its just all beautiful in different ways, like some are poetic, some make you visualize going into battle, most of them are as good (if not better) than scores for professional movies...

Last edited by popcorn1234; 08-23-2014 at 05:55 PM.
Old 08-08-2014, 05:29 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Thanks for the music, Eve! It's beautiful! I have an idea. If Windmuddle doesn't have the music for FairyABC yet, you could try to get him to come here and see/hear the music.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:07 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Can anyone find the animal talent home music?
Old 08-08-2014, 10:08 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Awesome, thanks for sharing these, Popcorn and Onionleaf! It's so great to be able to hear the music of Pixie Hollow again. I'm really glad you guys have found this.

Graphic set by the talented Ruby ♥ Thank you!
Old 08-11-2014, 12:35 PM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn1234 View Post
Now, for two special song pairs. I like to think of these as different options for music for Pixie Hollow, since the pairs sound so much alike...
Those are definitely different versions of the Pixie Hollow tracks, way to go on finding these! I always find it interesting when people share their "work-in-progress" or variations of their ideas. I'm certain that all creative ideas that were added to the game had to go through many phases until it was pixie-perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn1234 View Post
A little off topic: I love listening to all of his music. Its just all beautiful in different ways, like some are poetic, some make you visualize going into battle, most of them are as good (if not better) than scores for professional movies...
I couldn't agree more! I think what stood out to me the most is that his music itself sets the scene, but it is only the beginning of an adventure that you determine, like an RPG game. Plus, it's very good background music that you can listen to while doing other work and not being too distracted. I love his choice of instruments too - one of his comments mentions that he doesn't add too many layers, so-to-speak, which enhances the ambient sound. You can't even tell that it's not a live orchestra!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieHollowForever View Post
Can anyone find the animal talent home music?
Sean Beeson has heaps of tracks on SoundCloud, so I wouldn't be surprised if we missed some. You can always search through his playlists, maybe it's somewhere there. Otherwise, as a last resort, all the Audio tracks directly from the game are available in this forum.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki