PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old The elements

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-27-2014, 07:29 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Once upon a time long ago in ancient times
The four elements earth, water, wind and fire lived protecting the hidden world of the elements, in this world lived the four elements, villagers, and hunters ( people who in modern times try to capture the elements and children of today ) the four elements protected the world, gave them happiness and everything they needed. All was peaceful and calm until one day bad elements came ( those with powers who use them for evil ) to destroy and take over the world. The four elements won but died in the battle or so they say. Some few villagers believe they lived and ran away to hide. Now in our world in modern times people discover unique powers and abilities making them different, they all meet together and hear about the hidden world of the elements, set off on a journey to find them and ask for there help when they hear about the bad elements. Even worse when hunters start to show up trying to take them away, the bad elements come trying to take over not only the elemental world but our world.

Rules
3 character per person for right now
No controlling other characters unless they say okay
All forum rules apply

Character options
One of the four original elements wind, fire or water
Bad elements ( aka a bad guy )
A child of today with powers
Hunter ( aka a bad guy who wants to hurt the elements and children of today )
Villager ( in the elemental world ) ( has no powers and lives in the past )

Name
Appearance
Personalty
Type

Powers if any
Power options for children of today or the bad mysterious forces
Lighting
Music
Ice
Plants
Animals
Light
Flight
Invisibility
Healing
Metal manipulation
Whether manipulation
If you would like to choose a different power or add your one just ask.

Optional
Any hobbies?
Interesting things?
Pets?
Family? friends?

If you have questions let me know

Last edited by Lemonyfairy44; 10-08-2014 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Making the story clearer
Old 09-29-2014, 07:41 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 

Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
To anyone reading this anyone can join if you want to at any time
Old 10-01-2014, 09:44 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Does anyone want to join this?

You can make up to three characters
Your characters don't have to have powers
Old 10-10-2014, 03:07 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
The world of the elements isn't a world away from here it's just hidden and no humans can really get to it.
Old 10-15-2014, 09:00 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Sorry I am not updating that much
Old 03-20-2015, 12:20 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
So I'm going to start by making the leader of the villains.

Name: Star
Appearance: Black hair with purple eyes she wears a long black and purple dress with a black crown on her head carrying a staff.
Type: Villain ( the fifth element )
Power: Cosmic she can through beams of energy at people, destroy light, and turn invisible.
Backstory: She was " destroyed " by the four good elements, or so they thought. There is more than the elements are letting on to her story.

Basically the four elements must start by " destroying " Star and her minions in the past times.

I wanted to know if anyone wanted to be a good element leader? If not I'll just make one.