PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old The Cursed Manor

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-01-2014, 01:23 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent

Finishing off the last of my hot chocolate and marking my page with the receipt I received, I decide to head home. Its not like I had anyone to talk to here anyway.
I know that for the average teenager--especially for another 16 year old, like me--they would only ride their bike home only if they were with friends. And only if it was a short ride home. For me, it was neither of those things. It was a twenty minute bike home from the town (on a good day), and I was going home without two or three friends pedaling behind me.
I've always been different, I suppose.

The bike home was uneventful--well, other than the one guy who honked at me while I crossed the street. It was totally legal! The sign was still flashing as I finished! Ah, whatever. Some people are past reasoning with.
Luckily, I managed to slip inside my home before anyone got home. Perfect for me to be able to squeeze in a few more paragraphs before--
"Helloooooo!"
...oh well.

The next day? Oh, well it was crazy! Chock full of events! Just one thing after another, after another... sometimes I would get interrupted in the middle of doing something so I could do something else!
...I'm kidding.
My morning was incredibly uneventful. So much so that I slept in really late. As I walked downstairs--my fluffy aqua blanket trailing around my shoulders like a cape--I saw that someone had left the TV on pause.
I poured myself a glass of milk from the kitchen before pressing play. It was paused on a local news channel, in the middle of a program.
"Good morning Officer Calvins," the reporter was saying to a bobby. "Any new information regarding the missing girls?"
"Missing girls?" I asked myself aloud, sipping my milk. "Wonder who they could be... I hope they weren't little kids, running off on some adventure."
The conversation continued while I spoke. "...The girls travelled during the rains last night, so their tracks have all but washed away. Other than the small amount of missing clothes from their rooms, we have very little evidence to go off of."
The reporter nodded slowly, carefully, as if attempting to convey emotion. "I'm very sorry to hear that, officer," he told him. "Do you believe there is a chance of finding them?"
The officer looked grim. "Slim, but I believe we have not seen the last of Chantilly Hastings and Azure Evyntine."
I spit out my milk. It wasn't a magnificent spittake worthy of Old Faithful, more like a surprised dribble, but at least it proved my point.
Az was missing?!
I lean forward onto the edge of my seat, as if Officer Calvins was sitting on my TV.
The reporter, having turned to the camera, told us "If you have any information on where the girls may be, please call this number..."
A number showed up on the screen underneath. I quickly paused the program and rushed over to the phone, my blanket whipping behind me as if I was fleeing a castle.

Fumbling as I typed in the numbers, I called the number, hoping to find out anything and everything on where they had been. Then:
"Missing persons hotline."
"Hi, I was wondering if you had... um... any information on Chantilly Hastings and... Azure Evyntine?" In my haste I forgot that I always felt awkward talking on the phone. I could already feel an involuntary blush creeping up my neck.
A pause. Then, "are you asking us? Or do you have information of your own, ma'am?"
"I was just... asking you."
Another small pause. Then, "I'm afraid I can't release that information on this hotline."
Instead of asking her again to tell me, perhaps even telling her that Az was my friend, I simply reply, "Okay, thank you for your time," and hung up.
Looks like I was on my own for this one.

(Will continue)
Old 08-03-2014, 11:59 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Hello, I'm back!!!
I'll post for Lucidia and Lucas in just a few minutes.
Old 08-04-2014, 01:01 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Welcome back, Rainbowswirls. How was your vacation?

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 08-04-2014, 05:59 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Yay, welcome back Rainbowswirls!
Ugh, I feel so guilty. I've been really busy lately and haven't really had much time for anything Forums related. When school starts, I'll settle into a normal routine so hopefully I have time to post!
Old 08-04-2014, 04:49 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
My vacation was great! Thank you for asking.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:11 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Hey again, Rainbow! It's good to have you back, glad to hear you had a great time on vacation!
I'm back as well, hi again, guys!

Graphic set by the talented Ruby ♥ Thank you!
Old 08-08-2014, 10:13 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Welcome back, Night Wish! Hope you had a nice vacation!
Old 08-08-2014, 11:21 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 

popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Welcome back, Rainbowswirls and Night Wish!
Old 08-11-2014, 02:05 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Thank you, Rainbow and Popcorn! It was an awesome vacation, but it's good to be back.

Graphic set by the talented Ruby ♥ Thank you!
Old 08-11-2014, 02:11 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Glad to hear that you had a wonderful vacation, Night Wish!
I won't post for Lucidia and Lucas until after the mansion scene.
By the way, I have one of those 4-hour camps from tomorrow until Friday.
I won't be gone for another week, just not quite as active.
Old 11-16-2014, 09:48 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Hi, everyone! I would love to start this RP up again. Is everyone still interested?
Old 11-17-2014, 03:24 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Sure! I'm still busy lately, but I'd be interested in bringing back Alice.
Old 11-17-2014, 05:48 AM
Always learning!
View Book Thing's Photo Album
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 150

My Mood: Wishful
Book Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Welcome back, Hazel! I've really missed role-playing with you! ♥
I would love to finally join The Cursed Manor! I'm going to be pretty busy for the next two weeks, but I'll try to find time to write!
I was thinking that my character should discover the manor sometime after the others do anyway. Would that be all right?
Old 11-17-2014, 04:16 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Ugh... I am so sorry that I kind of forgot about this roleplay, (until now that is,) and I also went inactive... but if I could maybe get a recap I would be happy to start now!
Old 11-17-2014, 10:24 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Uh, no way, I am as disinterested as can be. Chantilly can consider herself on her own, Hazy.
I'd love to get this RP started again! I've really missed you, Hazy.
It's awesome that you're joining, Ruby! Sure, it's okay if your character comes along a little later.

I need to get caught up as well, I'll try to post a recap as soon as I can Kenzie. Oh wow, I haven't talked to Azure and Ro in so long.

Hazy, I think Tilly and Az were just starting to stumble upon the mansion when we last left off. Go ahead and make your description of the manor whenever you're ready.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!