PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Camelot: Uprising OOC Thread

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-02-2018, 03:38 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Post Camelot: Uprising OOC Thread

Since we're beginning to run out of post space in the og Camelot thread, I decided to make this thread strictly for out of character (OOC) talk. We can discuss the characters and plot ideas here while saving the rest of the of the post space on the main C:U thread for IC (in character) posts only.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:01 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Okay, so I thought I did my Zeolite edits like last year/early this year but I was going through the posts last night (I was trying to compile them all and make a google doc of all the IC posts) and apparently I did the edits in 2016 and I'm still in shock over that. I had no idea it was that long ago.

Aaaand I still hate Zeo and how I wrote her. I guess the earlier Zeo posts were worse...? I tried not to do any more editing last night but there was just one post that I just had to fix slightly and now I'm just wanting to edit all of the Zeo posts again lolol. I only got to page 10 in my post compiling so I could just start all over and edit and compile. I'm not enjoying the way the Google doc was looking anyway but I don't know how I would make it look good. I didn't really have much of an idea for how I wanted it to look in the first place, though.

Also, I cannot believe I used "*shrug*" and sometimes fairy emojis in my IC posts. Like... what was I thinking???? I just... I want to just completely change everything about Zeolite (I think my water Elf Aquila is okay but then again, I thought my Zeo posts were fine after the big 2016 edit and I was wrong so I don't know) and do an even more massive rewrite but I feel like it's too late to do that. Too late to completely change the character. Double also, I'm feeling immense deja vu cause, if I recall correctly, I wrote a post just like this after my 2016 edit, haha (I also had one like this after my big edit for Tori in BiOtB).

So yeah, in conclusion: I don't know what I'm doing.
Old 10-05-2018, 07:33 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
It's okay Alexa, don't sweat it! I've never had a problem with the way you wrote Zeo or Tori. I can understand being a bit embarrassed by your older work though, we all change as writers and as people, so it can be a little awkward to read back over stuff you wrote years ago. Happens to all of us, you should've seen me on my first RP, OUAT (which I still love, for the record). Point is, I don't think there's anything wrong with you or your writing.

You don't have to worry about re-editing everything, either. If you're really not satisfied with your characters, well, both C:U and BiotB are still ongoing! You can always develop Zeo and Tori into what you want them to be like. People do change and grow, after all.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 10-18-2018, 10:16 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I agree with Night, Alexa. You shouldn't sweat it so much.

I just wanted to ask how far everyone is in their re-reads? Since we're getting BiotB moving again, I thought we should try to revive this as well, but I don't want to post until everyone is reasonably caught up.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 10-19-2018, 04:49 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
I don't feel like I need to do a full reread of C:U. It still seems pretty fresh in my mind. If anything, I might just skim through some of the earlier posts and reread the last few C:U posts. Who knows though, I might end up doing a full read-through anyway, haha.

I posted this on the main thread before creating this and just thought I'd post it again here since this is where we'll be discussing the plot and such now.:

If I recall correctly, our descendants were still on Avalon (oof) and I think they had just recently gotten their titles from our... magi-dwarf (or whoever it was)? They were all sitting around a campfire just talking. Zeo and Vera just left to have a talk.

I was trying to remember where we were going in the story and what plot ideas we had and I can't even remember all of them lol. It seems like we have so much left to do even though it feels like the story is quickly coming to a close. I really don't want to have a rushed ending (which is something I'm afraid might happen with the story) but at the same time, I don't know what else to do, at least here on Avalon (we might have to just skip over the training). I'm going to need to do some serious brainstorming.

Anyway, as for the plot/story ideas I remember (that have yet to happen in the roleplay itself): Moira is supposed to turn good, Anise is still trying to impress Modris (I have a good idea for that) and eventually she'll get fed up with him and become the big baddie, we have to do something with Anila, the double-crossing Air Elf, and I have this subplot involving Zeo, Vera, and Modris. I think we might have wanted to do something with the Lady of the Lake though I'm not so sure about that. An idea I had while going through this story about a year ago and re-editing *all* of my Zeo posts was that I wanted Zeolite and Modris to kind of... end up together. Or at least start something with them that might lead to some kind of romantic relationship (we probably don't have enough time in this roleplay for them to actually develop feelings for each other, though I have hinted at a mutual attraction to each other. I know now is not the time to be thinking about sequels but if we were to have a sequel to this rp, I feel like I could further develop their relationship in that.).

I had an idea whilst writing this. I feel like Anise should delve into some dark magic and conjure up a shadow army for Modris. She'll be doing this in an attempt to impress him. I'd say she succeeds in that, yet something still would have to happen for Anise to completely turn her back on Modris and become the big baddie. Anyway, I think Modris, Anise, and possibly Moira would try to use that army to invade "our world". The Avalonians would hear about this and send our Descendants off to fight. I feel like both the Avalonians and our Descendants would either be feeling confident (confident that this is the final battle and that they will win because that's what the prophecy says) or worried (worried because the Descendants have only been training for a few days(?) and are not ready for a full battle like this.). Regardless, the Descendants will go off to fight Modris, Anise, possibly Moira, and this new shadow army (and possibly the goofy, original army Modris had). Our Descendants... would lose this battle. Something will happen during it, Anise will turn on Modris (and Moira if she's still there) and she... will win. Our Descendants, plus Modris and Moira will possibly travel back to Avalon. Or maybe they'd receive word from some magical... thing, like a wisp, that Avalon is no longer safe so they'd have to go someplace else.

Then stuff will happen. I think Anise might use her newly-found dark magic to cover the world in darkness. Our Descendants plus Modris and Moira will have to figure out a way to defeat her, blah, blah, blah, the *actual* final battle then occurs, we defeat Anise, Bernadette gets crowned Queen of Camelot, and yeah. I guess that'd be the end. What do you all think?

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 10-21-2018 at 06:07 AM. Reason: fixed the wording
Old 10-21-2018, 12:13 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Thanks so much for the reminder, Alexa! I agree that we need to start setting all of this up right away, since it really feels like we're fast approaching the endgame.

Hmm, two ideas for possible reasons why Anise finally turns on Modris:

1) Anise summons this powerful shadow army for Modris like you suggested, expecting him to be really impressed and finally acknowledge her worth. Maybe she expect to be made his equal, or at least second in command, since he kind of treats her and Moira as his underlings up until now. But instead, he displays no gratitude, acts like this is all expected of her and orders her around just the same as usual. He even starts trying to take command of her shadow army as if they're just more of his henchmen. This finally pushes her over the edge as she realizes he's never going to respect her as an equal, and so she decides to try and destroy him in revenge for all the times he's insulted her.

2) At this point, Modris has already started questioning whether he wants to keep following in his ancestor's footsteps. (He's still visiting our descendants in their dreams right? Maybe Zeo starts trying to turn him to the light side when he visits hers.) He tries to act like everything is normal, but Anise notices his hesitation. She sees his conflict as weakness and becomes angry since he's always accusing her of being the weak, useless one. So she overthrows him, declaring that he's become an unworthy leader and she's the one who deserves to rule Camelot.

We don't have to go with these, but I was thinking something along those lines might make sense for what finally pushes Anise over the edge.
I was thinking, since our descendants are going to lose this battle, maybe they only survive because of Anise's betrayal? Maybe some of the henchmen decide to side with Anise and others stay loyal to Modris. Our characters will sneak away/escape while the bad guys are fighting among themselves.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 10-22-2018, 06:31 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
I think those are all great ideas, Night!!

Do you think when our Descendants have escaped, should they retreat back to Avalon or should Avalon be invaded by the shadow army as well, forcing our Descendants to find someplace else to hide (I don't know where that would be, at the moment)?
Old 10-28-2018, 03:14 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Gahhh. I am soo so sorry everyone!!

I really do want to get this RP rolling again, but I just haven't had time to reread it all, and I really need a refresher on everything before I can post anything else, so I really need to reread it all.

It is on my list of things to reread/things to do... I just haven't been able to get to it yet.

I like all the ideas you guys have said so far though!!
Old 10-29-2018, 08:13 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Don't worry, Liri. You're fine. Take all the time you need. As long as we all keep communicating on here, everything will be fine.

I'm glad you like all of the ideas.
Old 11-15-2018, 07:56 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
This is just a simple bump. I don't really have much to add to this. Just want to let you all know I haven't forgotten or abandoned this rp.
Old 07-28-2019, 08:25 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
I haven't written anything for this yet...