PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Camelot: Uprising

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-19-2015, 11:16 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liri Dazzlebeam View Post
Nice post Rainbow! Only one thing, no one was supposed to know Conn was stalling for an idea or that Adette had shot him that look.
Ok, I'm going to fix that in just a minute. Apparently, I didn't notice that error. . .oops.

Nice post, PHF! I like Elena's title, your idea for the trial, and her gift is cool.
Old 11-20-2015, 04:02 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Awesome posts, Liri, Rainbowswirls, and Phoebe. I really like Lady Heart for Elena's title.

Oh by the way, Alexa, I've been meaning to ask you something. How is it that Zeolite and Verabella are descended from two different knights if they're sisters? Are they only half-sisters, or not related by blood, or something? Or are they descended from both knights, but Zeo takes after one while Vera more resembles the other?
Not trying to be mean or anything, I'm just kind of curious.

Afternoon training had come at last. I felt like I would burst with the need to talk about all that had happened. But Grettir had told me to wait until now, and I heeded his words, knowing each of my friends has to make their way through the trial first.
Finally, as I watched Snowstorm and Acacia set up the archery targets, I couldn't stand it any longer.
"Hey, everyone. . ." I began. They all turned to look at me, probably noticing the strange tone of my voice. "Did anything. . .strange happen to all of you earlier today?"
"Strange, as in, you crossed an old, rickety bridge covered in fog and ended up in a magical land where you saw all these scary visions then fell in a lake and met this magi-dwarf guy who told you it was all a test and gave you an awesome title plus a super cool magical gift?" Aura asked, all in an excited rush. She grinned a bit sheepishly when everyone turns around to stare at her.
"Well. . .Yeah, that was how I spent last night."
"Yes, me too," Shae confirmed. Everyone nodded as well.
"I just got back from that, actually," Adette added as she and Conn walk over to a nearby tree to rest; we noticed her hair is still wet.
Aquila smiled, "So you have met Grettir and passed his tests."
"Well done, descendants!" Snowstorm said.
"So hey, what did everyone get as their title?" Aura asked.

"Wait, has anyone seen Zeo?" Penelope cut in. I hadn't realized she was gone until then. Then I saw two figures on the horizon, walking towards the group - one of them is Zeo, and the other looked similar to her, except a little older.
"Hi everyone," Zeo said, smiling, looking like a whole new person, but also a bit nervous. "There's someone I'd like you to meet."

"This. . .is Verabella," Zeo said, taking a deep breath, "She is my sister."
"What?!" Aura exclaimed.
"You have a sister?" I asked, shocked.
"How come we've never met her?" Penelope exclaimed.
"What is she doing in Avalon?" Shae piped in.

Verabella held up a hand to slow everyone down, "Now hold on one second," she said with a small smile. "I cannot answer two of your questions at the moment, for Zeolite doesn't even know the answer and I would like to tell them to her in private. But yes, I am her sister, and it is a pleasure to meet you all. Zeo has told me quite a bit about all of you."

Adette walked up to Verabella and extended a hand, "It is a pleasure to meet you too, Verabella. I apologize for some of my friends pestering you with questions,” She shot everyone an exasperated look, “It's just, Zeo never mentioned she had a sister so this is kind of a shock for us. A pleasant shock, nevertheless."
Verabella giggled. "It is quite alright. It is also a pleasure to meet the rest of the knights who will bring Camelot to it's former glory."
"How do you know about that?" Aura asked.
"I have lived here for quite some time. I've heard the stories. Stories telling of the descendants of the Knights of the Round table finding their true selves and rising to defeat the enemy who will bring eternal darkness upon Camelot and any other realm associated with it if he succeeds with his plans," Verabella explained, "I, also, happen to be a descendant myself. It is an honor to work with you all."

"And I'm sure you will be a great addition to our team." Adette said, giving Verabella a friendly smile. "Now, allow me to properly introduce you to everyone. This is Aura. That's Shae. That is Kara, Penelope, Conroy, Elena, Breeanna, Crystal, and Marilin."
"Hello. It's nice to meet you." Conroy said, everyone else nodding in agreement.
"It's nice to meet you all as well." Verabella said with a smile.
"Now, I'm curious," Snowstorm spoke up, "You say you've been living in Avalon for quite some time. How come we've never seen you?"
"I preferred to stay away from where all the Fairies, Elves, and Nymphs lived. I wanted my existence to remain a secret. The only one who knew about me was Grettir. He was also the one who took care of me and gave me a place to stay. I, also, traveled to the mainland from time to time. Mainly, to check up on my sister, " Verabella explained.
"Why did you want to remain a secret?"
She paused, "To answer simply... I was the only human here and was unsure how the inhabitants here would feel about that."
"Well, I can promise you, everyone would've been perfectly okay with you," Acacia said with a warm smile.
"I am glad to hear that." Verabella said, returning the smile.

"Verabella, if you don't mind my asking," Shae began,, "Which knight are you a descendant of?"
"Why, I am the descendant of the knight Sir Lamorak, son of King Pellinore. Known for his strength and fiery temper," Verabella exclaimed.
"Ho! That describes you perfectly," Zeo said, jokingly.

"It does not!" Verabella exclaimed with a smile, mocking indignation.
"Oh, it very much does. Don't you remember when we were younger? You wanted Mum and Dad to get you a stuffed bear, but they said 'no', and then you threw such a temper tantrum, they had to leave the store because of you," Zeo retorted, grinning now.
"I was young and immature then," Verabella replied.
"I bet you still have a fiery temper. You've just learned to control it... a little too well. Which is quite unfortunate. I was hoping to have a little fun pushing your buttons," Zeo said with a smirk.
"Well, it is a good thing I know how to control my temper now," Verabella replied.
"For you, not for me!"

I smiled, liking this new side of Zeo. She seemed a lot happier and more free. I realized now that her moody behavior before must have had to do with her sister being gone.

Snowstorm cleared her throat "I apologize for interrupting, but we now have the archery range set up for the Descendants."
"Ooh! Archery. That is quite a fun sport," Verabella said.
"Do you know how to use a bow and arrow?" Acacia asked.
"Why yes, I do!"
"Would you like to teach the other Descendants some of what you know?"
"I would love to."

“Hey, wait a minute! We haven’t told each other our titles and gifts and such!” Aura protested, “Archery can wait!”
“Oh yeah!” I exclaimed, almost forgetting the conversation that I'd started, “I agree, we should talk about what happened first.”
“I forgot about that in the excitement of meeting Verabella!” Adette agreed, “When I met Grettir, and passed the trials, he called me Lady Valiant, and he gave me King Arthur’s sword Excalibur.” She said, showing everyone the impressive weapon.
“Wow! It’s magnificent!” Aura cried out, admiring the sword. “Grettir called me Lady Hope, and he gave me a vial of the Mist of Avalon.”
“What does it do?” Shae asked.
“Um… I don’t know. He said I would know when the time came…” Aura replied.
“Oh, ok. Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll figure it out!” Shae replied, giving Aura a hug. “He called me Lady Compassion, and he gave me this necklace. It belonged to Gawain.”
“Grettir called me Lady Dream, and he gave me a vial of water from the Lake of Offercuman. I don’t know what it does yet either.” Penelope said next. Breeanna, Crystal and Marilin each say their titles and gifts next.
“He called me Lady Honor, and gave me this pearlescent teardrop gem that glows. I’m not sure exactly what it does.” I added, showing the gem to everyone.
"My title was Lady Heart, and Grettir gave me a spellbook containing the magic of the Lady of the Lake," Elena told us, holding out the book.
“I was called Lady Peace,” Zeo began,
“And I am Lady Clarity,” Verabella continued,
“And we both already had these necklaces,” Zeo added,
“But Grettir gave us these Avalonian Light Catcher Diamonds embedded at the top of them. They are extremely rare gemstones that are forged with magic.” Verabella finished.

After that, everyone turned to Conroy, who seemed to have zoned out.
“Conn?” Aura prompted, “What about you?”
“Huh? Oh… right. Sorry, zoned out there for a moment.” Conn said, a bit sheepishly.
“That’s ok, Conn. We forgive you,” Adette said with a laugh.
“Thanks,” Conroy said with a chuckle, “Um, where were we? Oh yes. Titles and gifts. Has everyone said theirs?” Conn asked
“Just spit it out already Conn!” Aura exclaimed.
“Right, well, he called me Lord Steadfast, and he gave me this,” Conn said, showing everyone a shimmering rock. “I think it is supposed to be able to do something cool… but I don’t know what yet,” Conroy finished.
“Huh. Interesting,” Verabella replied. “Well, shall we head over to archery?”
Everyone nodded and started to walk over to the archery range.

Verabella picked up a bow and a quiver of arrows, Drawing back on the bowstring, she let her first arrow fly - and made a perfect bull's eye.
"Wow!" Aura exclaimed.
"Nice shot!" Zeo congratulated her sister.
"Maybe archery skills run in the family," I teased, remembering Zeo's own skills with a bow and arrow.
"Having the right stance is important," Verabella explained. "Remember to draw back the bowstrings with the three middle fingers of your dominant hand. Also, aim a little higher than where you want your arrow to land."
"Wait!" Acacia suddenly interrupted. The dryad girl was usually so quiet that I turned to stare at her in surprise. "Do you smell that?"
There was a very slight, acrid tang of smoke, which I hadn't noticed until she pointed it out.
Blaise shot to her feet. "There's a fire!"
"In the forest!" Aquila gasped. "Let's go!"
As the Avalonians rushed off, I glanced around at my friends. I knew we were all thinking the same thing. Has the saboteur struck again?
A feeling of foreboding filled me as I once again remembered my dream from last night. Could it be... That the traitor was one of us?

(Sorry I didn't add much new stuff. My internet keeps crashing.
Anyway, if we're still doing the Anila-framing-Blaise thing (are we still doing that?), I figured setting a fire would be a way to start putting suspicion on her. )
Old 11-20-2015, 05:18 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Nice posts, guys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post
Oh by the way, Alexa, I've been meaning to ask you something. How is it that Zeolite and Verabella are descended from two different knights if they're sisters? Are they only half-sisters, or not related by blood, or something? Or are they descended from both knights, but Zeo takes after one while Vera more resembles the other?
Not trying to be mean or anything, I'm just kind of curious.
Oh.... I didn't think of that... Um... I guess I always thought that Zeo and Vera's parents would be descendants also. Like, Zeo mainly takes after her mother, who I thought would be a descendent Sir Dinadan and Vera mainly takers after her father, who would be a descendent of Sir Lamorak. But I guess that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. It would make more sense if Their father was a descendant of Sir Breunor le Noir who was Dinadan's brother (even if it doesn't say it on le Noir's Wikipedia page. It says it on Dinadan's though), but I didn't have him in the list of knights so I didn't know how you guys would feel if I just added another knight. D: I can change Vera to also being a descendant of Dinadan. Or I can add more drama (somehow) by making Vera Zeo half-sister or something else. What do you guys think?
Old 11-20-2015, 09:20 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
I think it's fine, now that the confusion is cleared up.
Old 11-20-2015, 10:36 PM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
No, it's okay Alexa, you don't have to change anything! I was just wondering.
I'm perfectly fine if you just want Zeo to resemble one parent (a descendant of Dinadin) and Vera to take after the other (a descendant of Lamorak). In fact, that was kind of what I'd assumed you were trying to make them be.
Old 11-21-2015, 02:43 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Nice posts, Rainbow, PHF and Glory! PHF, I'm glad you're back, and I really like Lady Heart for Elena's title.

Hmm, I hadn't thought about that either. I agree with you both; I don't think anything has to be changed, Alexa. Zeo and Vera can simply take after different parents - it happens. I mean, I got all my looks from my dad's side of the family, and I hardly look like my mom at all. The only thing I got from her was my eye color.

Yes, I think we are still doing the "Anila framing Blaise" thing. Thanks Glory! I'll do a post for her soon.

I heave a sigh as I closed and locked the heavy oaken door to my room. At last! I thought that they'd never leave me alone. I have no idea where Anise went after she stomped off like a tantrum-throwing child, as usual. And she wonders why Modris doesn't take her seriously enough?
Still, I have no idea how much alone time I'm going to be able to get. So I had better finish this spell quickly.
I sit in the middle of the floor, trying to clear my mind. This required total concentration, as well as exceptional magical strength. Closing my eyes, I began to murmur the words of the spell once more.
As the world begins to spin away again, in swirls of color and light, I allow myself a small smile of satisfaction. It is not just any magic user that would be able to do this; as the events of "The Great Ruination" are happening not just in the place, but in an entirely different world. One with exceptional magic shields of its own...

Once again, I begin to make out the shapes of fairies, elves, nymphs... And nine beautiful ladies dressed in flowing gowns...
One of them immediately catches my eye - for she has the same long, dark hair that I do, the same striking gray eyes.
Before my eyes, the scene changes, like a play is unfolding before my eyes. A story...

Centuries ago, before the time and reign of King Arthur, there were nine sisters who lived on the enchanted isle of Avalon. The island was ruled by the wise and gracious Lady of the Lake. Under her rule, the island was a beautiful, prosperous place. And a happy place.
And the happiest and most joyful of them all was Morgaine, second youngest of the nine sisters.
But it was not to last.

One day, the Lady of the Lake, along with the nine sisters' parents, went on a journey to the Floralian Isles, an island west of Avalon. There, they were ambushed - by an army of Dark Elves, creatures whom everyone had believed to be long extinct.
The Lady was the only one to escape that day.

The nine sisters mourned their parents deeply. From that day forward, a shadow fell on their happiness. Nothing would ever be the same again.
But it was in Morgaine that the change was most profound.
She began secluding herself from her sisters, from the rest of the world. Over time, she grew cold and distant.
The Lady of the Lake took the sisters in, and began training them to take over as the next rulers of Avalon. The sisters were mystified, for they were not nobility. But the Lady had seen a vision, and she knew that the island would flourish under their reign. She had seen something else as well... something far more foreboding.
Then one day, Morgaine disappeared from Avalon.
Her sisters searched far and wide, but they could not find her. Eventually, they had to give up, and everyone accepted her loss, though they were saddened.

I hold my breath, knowing what's coming next, though I didn't want to believe it...

Dark clouds formed in the stormy sky. Lightning crackled, lighting up the single figure standing at the top of the highest mountain in Avalon. Then slowly, more shapes appeared over the horizon.
The Dark Elves.
The eight sisters stood frozen in shock, staring at the figure in the center of the army of dark elves. Their sister, once thought to be lost.
"I have returned." Her voice was thunderous. "I have returned, to claim the throne of Avalon. And all who dare defy me shall be banished to a world unknown."
Her sisters gasped, unable to believe what they were hearing.
And they tried reasoning with her. They tried until they could think of no more ways to reach her, but she would not respond to any of their pleas. And so, it was with a heavy heart that the Lady of the Lake declared Morgaine to be their mortal enemy, and called upon the warriors of Avalon.
The battle lasted for days. Dark elves laid waste to the island, and much of it was destroyed. Many lives were lost, on both sides. On and on the terrible battle raged, until...

With a gasp, I snap out of the vision, breathing hard. I lean against the wall, feeling shaken. The images of the battle on Avalon... They were more terrible than anything I could have imagined.
I close my eyes, trying to block out the memory. All this time... All this time, Modris, Anise and I have talked about how much we'd been wronged. How the descendants, and their long-ago ancestors, had stolen what was supposed to be our destiny.
But Morgaine - or Morgan le Fay, as she's now called - had not been wronged. It was her choice that led to the Great Ruination.

I shake my head. No. There had to be more to the story than that. It couldn't be that everything I'd believed in, all my life, was a lie. It just couldn't.
I still have a destiny, and I will follow it. So perhaps it wasn't exactly the same as what I've been taught my whole life, but my parents before me... My ancestors, all the way back to Morgaine herself. We've all been after the same goal.
I can't back down now. This is what I am meant to do.

(Hope that was okay with everyone. I did a little reading myself, and I think we've decided that Moira's redemption will start with her witnessing the "true" story of the Great Ruination. I ended up giving a bit of a recap of Alexa's post on that, but oh well. It's been a while. )

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 11-21-2015, 05:15 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Alright then! I won't change anything. And great job on the Moira post, Night!
Old 11-26-2015, 10:44 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Who should I write a post for next?
Old 11-27-2015, 12:13 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Hey everyone! I'm back

Great posts everyone! I love Moira's, Night!

I wrote up a post for Tuuli. Hope everyone likes it!

I wandered by myself, thinking about the past. The present. The future.

What if these descendants can’t succeed?

Emrys is not ready yet. Will he be ready in time? I can only hope.

He shows much promise. Just like she did once…. She was so talented… so kind... but she changed. She fooled Merlin and I both. She betrayed us. She betrayed me.

Suddenly, shouts break into my thoughts, and I am instantly on alert.

"There's a fire!"
"In the forest! Let's go!"

A fire?! Oh no!

I rush over to where I see the flames shooting higher and higher, determined to protect my home from even more harm.

“Aquila!” I call out, “Send me water!”
She looks startled for a moment to see me there, but then quickly recovers and shoots water over to me. I funnel the water into some of my wind and fly it above the flames, letting it rain down to douse the fire. Aquila keeps sending me water, and I keep drenching the forest until finally the flames go out.
“Good to see you, Tuulikki.” Aquila says with a tired smile at me. I nod my head to her, then turn to face the Avalonians and descendants gathered here.

“Who did this?” I ask, staring down everyone icily.
“Tuulikki…” Acacia begins, “It could have been an accident…” But she doesn’t sound very sure.
“There is a traitor, isn’t there.” I reply, narrowing my eyes at the group. “Someone is working with the descendant of Mordred. Who is it?!”

No one speaks up for a while, but then Aquila finally speaks up. “We don’t know who it is yet.”
“Well, who would be able to start a forest fire of this size?” Anila asks, and everyone turns to look at Blaise.
“Whoa! Wait a minute! I didn’t do this!” Blaise cries out, backing up with wide eyes.
“Didn’t you say you were going to agree to work with Modris? When he asked you in a dream to join you?” Anila presses the issue.
“What?! You are working with Mordred?!” I exclaim angrily, “How could you?!”
“Tuuli, it isn’t what you think it is! I was only pretending to work with him so I could feed him bad information!” Blaise replies, getting frantic.
“Trying to cover your tracks Blaise? I thought you were better than this. I thought you cared. How could you betray us?! How could you betray me?!” I say coldly.
“Wait, Tuulikki, we have no proof.” Aquila tries to placate me, “Blaise might be innocent.”
“Fine. You keep letting her near the descendants. Don’t come crying to me when she destroys everything.” I spit out, whirling around and flying away on a stiff wind.

As I fly, hurt begins to set in.

Betrayed again.

I realize how much I had begun to care about Blaise, and it only makes it all hurt even worse.

How could I have been so stupid again? I let her get close to me, and then she betrayed me. Just like Morgaine did. I never learned my lesson I guess.

Well, I won’t let anyone else get close ever again.

Never again.
Old 11-27-2015, 12:37 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Love your post, Liri!
Old 11-27-2015, 02:48 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Great posts, Night and Liri! I liked Moira's and Tuuli's (sorry, I have a very hard time spelling her full name ) inner conflict.

Hmm... Well, maybe a post for Aquila, Alexa? I feel like we haven't posted for our Avalon characters in a while. Or Anise, perhaps? We've had Modris and Moira, Anise should get a turn sometime.

I'll post for Acacia tomorrow.
Old 11-27-2015, 08:49 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Nice posts, Liri & Night!

I can't wait to hear your Acacia post, Glory!
I might post for Snowstorm, if she is my character. I totally forget... oh well, I might do a read-through.
Old 11-28-2015, 12:22 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Thanks Liri! And welcome back! How was your trip?

Awesome post, by the way! Aww, I feel really bad for Tuuli now.
Hmm, I just had an interesting idea. I'm not sure if you want Tuulikki to meet the other descendants anytime soon Liri, but if you do, maybe Tuuli could befriend Zeolite? I feel like they have a lot in common - they both had something that happened in their past that hurt them, so badly that they closed themselves off to everyone else. Maybe Zeo could find a way to reach Tuuli and they could bond over shared experiences?
Of course, that's only if you want to do that, Liri and Alexa. I'm not trying to control your characters - I just think it'd be interesting, since Zeo and Tuuli seem really similar in that sense.

I can't wait for your posts, Glory and Rainbow. And yes, Snowstorm is your character; she's a snow/ice fairy. And it's okay, I almost forgot my characters too.

Hopefully I'll have time to post again soon.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 11-28-2015, 02:45 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thanks for telling me, Night! I guess we all forget things sometimes.

I'll try to write up a post for Snowstorm tomorrow.
Old 11-28-2015, 10:39 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post

Awesome post, by the way! Aww, I feel really bad for Tuuli now.
Hmm, I just had an interesting idea. I'm not sure if you want Tuulikki to meet the other descendants anytime soon Liri, but if you do, maybe Tuuli could befriend Zeolite? I feel like they have a lot in common - they both had something that happened in their past that hurt them, so badly that they closed themselves off to everyone else. Maybe Zeo could find a way to reach Tuuli and they could bond over shared experiences?
Of course, that's only if you want to do that, Liri and Alexa. I'm not trying to control your characters - I just think it'd be interesting, since Zeo and Tuuli seem really similar in that sense.
I really like that idea, Night! What about you, Liri?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post

Hmm... Well, maybe a post for Aquila, Alexa? I feel like we haven't posted for our Avalon characters in a while. Or Anise, perhaps? We've had Modris and Moira, Anise should get a turn sometime.

I'll post for Acacia tomorrow.
Hmm, I might do that. And I look forward to your post, Glory...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowswirls View Post

I'll try to write up a post for Snowstorm tomorrow.
... As well as yours, Rainbow.