PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Neverland School for Young Fairies

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-04-2014, 04:09 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent

I stand up and head to the tutor room, waiting for someone to come in. I smooth a twig protractor and sit patiently. I do some warm-ups when suddenly, a bunch of pixies and sparrowmen rush in, and rush out. All of my leaf papers are gone! They must've have thought this was the supply room! I peered outside and placed a leaf sheet that says Tutoring Room and below it, in smaller words NOT a supply room!. I made a few charcoal pencils and put out some quills and ink. I waited patiently and ran through lesson plan for tutoring. I'm kind of a math geek, but the classroom-like ambience of the room made me relaxed. I wondered if anyone else -- as in the 14 other pixies and sparrowmen in the Honors Pixirithmetic -- wouldn't have another semester of the class. I fiddled through the room, waiting for someone to come in.
Old 02-04-2014, 08:36 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent

During class, Echo approached me and said, "Sorry about what happened to you in Talent Skills. If it makes you feel better, I was late too!"

I smiled. "Why were you in the classroom when I arrived?" I asked curiously.

I'm glad Echo is next to me. I could meet my first goal any day now!
Old 02-05-2014, 12:20 AM
cool
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 

Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
(Does anyone need tutoring with pixirithmetic? Onya can't tidy up the room for the whole school day!)
Old 02-06-2014, 06:36 PM
cool
Awards Showcase

(Okay... So everyone is a genius? Just, ok?)
Old 02-08-2014, 06:09 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic

It's time for the second period. I have completed Animal Language so I have free period. Fairies at my level usually have about one or two free periods but most save at least one for Pixie Hall. (or Study Hall as clumsies call it) For this one I have no class so I usually fly around Pixie Hollow and sometimes be mean to fairies.

Maybe I should feed the birds at the Spring Valley! I gathered some small nuts and flew to the tree where I usually see a birds nest. I flew up and placed the nuts in the nest. There's only one bird there right now but he seems to be gobbling up these little nuts!

I fed some other animals too and made sure I was in the school before the next bell rang. I had lunch next.

Making friends won't be so easy but it's much harder for Lilac. That's a pretty good way to give Lilac a friend too. I saw a beautiful fairy in a black dress sitting next to Lilac.

I really want to make friends with her but she isn't next to me and I'm not allowed to talk during class. So I stared at the pocket watch clock, waiting for this period to end. I hope I can catch that new fairy and make friends with her before I lose her.
Old 02-15-2014, 06:39 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

When the bell rang, I was about to say something to Melody but she flew off! I think she was following Echo. I know she wouldn't steel my friendship with her but I don't want Echo to hang out with Melody more than me.

Well, Melody and I have lunch now. We flew over to the school cafe to eat. Since we only spend breakfast and dinnertime there on weekdays, the cafe looks kinda like the Tearoom. Melody flew over to buy lunch. I usually make my own lunch.

I opened a leaf lunch bag. I packed a vegetable sandwich with bread from the Mill, a cherry, and some of my favorite cookies from the kitchen. I began to eat my lunch. I'm starving! I really hope Echo eats lunch at this time too.
Old 02-16-2014, 12:25 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent

After class, I said a quick goodbye to Lilac and flew off. It was lunchtime, and I'd promised to meet Cara, Lark and Prinna.
"Fly with you!" someone called out as I left the classroom. I saw the pretty music talent fairy who'd been talking to Lilac. "I'm Melody. We have Neverland Geography together. I wanted to talk to you, but we're not allowed to leave our seats during class."
"Fly with you!" I smiled. "Are you friends with Lilac?"
"Yes, she's my best friend, actually."
"She's my friend too... I think. Well, I hope so. Do you want to sit with me and a few other fairies at lunch?" I asked.
"Sure! That'd be great." Melody smiled.
"Let's meet in the cafeteria," I told her, and we flew off in different directions.
I was feeling really upbeat when I met up with Cara, Lark and Prinna. First day, and I already had friends... or, I hoped, we'd soon become friends.
We all flew off to the school cafe. I noticed that it looked a lot like the Tearoom.
From a few tables away, Lilac waved at us. I grinned, then flew over to her. I was glad that we had lunch together as well.
Old 02-16-2014, 01:41 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I flew to the lunch line to get my lunch. I bought a large salad with fruits and veggies. I also added some melted cheese, some milk and a small cake.

I was about to head to the table Lilac was sitting at but then I remembered, I told Echo I'd sit with her! I wanted to make some friends for Lilac but I didn't want Lilac feeling jealous that I was friends with Echo instead of her.

Then, I made up my mind. I didn't sit at Lilac's table. I didn't sit at Echo's table. I sat at Abi's table!

I watched as Melody flew to my table to sit there. Why would she do that? I didn't think she even likes me.

"Um, hi!" Melody said. "Want to go to the Fairy Tale Theater with me tonight?"

I know Melody loves the Fairy Tale Theater. But I didn't know she'd ask me. "Um, sure!" I replied. Maybe this is an opportunity for me to make a fairy friend and be much nicer.

I watched as Lilac flew to Abi's table. I know she wouldn't abandon me but Abi? Why would Melody be friends with her? I was going to sit with Melody but I don't want to sit alone on the first day.

I decided that I should try to meet my first goal and sit with Echo. I saw three other fairies who were in my Talent Skills class named Cara, Prinna and Meadow Lark. Maybe I can make friends with them too!

I flew up to their table. "Is it OK if I sit here?" I asked.
Old 02-20-2014, 01:53 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

The reason I sat at Abi's table is so that I can make friends with her and she might learn her lesson. Lilac can be friends with Abi too. Speaking of Lilac, I saw her leave her table and fly to another table with Echo, Cara, Prinna and Meadow Lark.

Abi seems interesting too. Her Leaf Journal is full of signatures from music fairies she likes. I know some of the music fairies which are pretty popular in the Hollow so I think we might get along.

"So," I said to Abi. "Who's your favorite storytelling fairy? Mine is Lyria and she will perform tonight."

"I'm not really into storytelling fairies" Abi replied. "But I like Lyria too!"

I smiled. Though Abi is kinda rude we get along pretty well and we might be friends! I'm pretty much helping Lilac meet her second goal which is for Abi to learn her lesson!
Old 02-25-2014, 09:50 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I talked to Melody for the rest of lunch. We get along pretty good! I looked a Lilac talking to Echo, Prinna, Cara and Meadow Lark. I might be friends with them!

Shortly after we ate and threw away our garbage, the bell rang. It's time for me to have Dustology or Pixie Dust Science. That's basically where we study Pixie Dust. This is actually my favorite class!

I flew over to the classroom. "I'll see you tonight!" Melody said. "I have Talent Skills next." "Fly with you later!" I said. So on my way to the classroom, I bragged to fairies who are less than talent level 20 just like usual.
Old 02-26-2014, 04:05 PM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
(I've certainly been a slacker, lately.)
SLACKERRRRRRRRR

is it me, or is my fairy now the creepy stalker fairy?

I searched the school for Mr. Sunbug. From the hallways, to the corridors, to the walls to the ceiling, every section every nook every cranny has been searched except my locker. But I didn't have time to seek out my locker; I had to find Mr. Sunbug! I glanced at the clock. Only a few seconds till' it's time for class. I should of started toward the music class (Pandora does belong in music, right?) long ago. I then decided it would be the best to not go to class, to not go to my locker, but to find a little ladybug wandering around somewhere!
One of the last places I searched was right outside the music class; the place where I should of been. I quickly flew right past the entrance to the classroom, hoping no fairies would notice.
I then began getting a little desperate. I pushed the walls with all my wing might, hoping to find a hidden chamber where a sneaky sneaky little ladybug could of snuck in. But there was no hidden chambers or rooms to be found.
Finally I decided to go outside and search the grounds closest to the school. But first, I went to my locker to get the weight of my backpack off me.
Number 36, I thought. (Is that number taken?) As I flew through the large room where the lockers were, I saw one open locker.
Huh?
I thought. Who would leave a locker open? As I flew closer, I saw the number on it: Number 36. Then I heard shuffling noises. Omgggggg it's a poison frog! I knew it! ''Thee release thyself foul frog!'' I said. But when the chestnut door to the locker flipped close, there was no foul frog; but instead, a lively little ladybug flittering in the air. I smiled. I flew over and squeezed the little ladybug till' it's small cheeks turn a lavender purple. ''Mr. Sunbug! What were you doing?!'' The tiny ladybug signaled to the locker with it's floppy little legs. I flew over and opened the locker's chestnut door once more, where I found pictures of Mr. Sunbug painted all over it. I then noticed a splotch of orange on the floppy leg Mr. Sunbug used to signal to the locker. ''Oh...'' I said.
I flew through the school, back to the entrance of the music class. Hopefully I can quickly join the class... I thought. But, instead, I saw many fairies pouring out of the classroom. I sighed; class is over. Now was break time, and after that there would be lunch. I can just go to lunch early... I thought, and I flew off.
At the cafe, I got some emergency peppers I have stashed in a secret pocket in my pepper backpack. Although it wasn't an emergency, they were still really tasty. I fed a few leaves which I also stash in my secret pocket to Mr. Sunbug.
By the time I finished my lunch, fairies began pouring into the cafe to start their lunch. I quickly escaped the cafe, hoping nofairy noticed the random fairy incredibly early for lunch, eating peppers and feeding ladybug's leaves.
To make up for completely missing music class, I decided to arrive to my next class fairy early.
So I fluttered into the classroom, took a seat around the very middle of the classroom, and played with Mr. Sunbug and his pepper ball to pass the time.

(Do we have another class after lunch? Also, what class is it? And should Pandora be in it? Anddddd if all your fairies are also going to this class, could you possibly notice the fairy with the ladybug with the floppy legs in the center? Sorry for the many questions! )
Old 02-26-2014, 10:52 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Sorry, once again, for my lack of activity. I've been distracted by my other RPs, one of which is really close to finishing.
Um, I wasn't really sure what other classes the school has, so I just made Echo follow Abi into Dustology. Hope you don't mind, Tinker! Cornflower, why don't you join us?

Lunch was really fun for me, mostly because I got to spend it with my new fairy friends. In the Tearoom, we had to sit with our talents, but here we could choose our seats. I was glad, because I would have stuck out like a sore thumb among the brightly dressed light talents.
Well, I'm unique, at least.
Lilac, Cara, Lark, Prinna and I talked all through lunch, and I got to know my new friends a little bit better. Strangely enough though, Melody chose not to sit with us. Instead, she sat with this other music talent fairy named Abi. Lilac didn't look too happy about this. I wondered what was going on.
All too soon, lunch was over, and we had to go back to class. Unfortunately, none of my new friends were in my next class, Dustology. The only fairy I recognized was Abigail, who had been sitting with Melody.
I shrugged. Well, if Melody liked her, maybe she was nice. I went over and sat near her.
However, I soon realized that Abigail loved to brag. She was totally showing off for everyone under Level 20, and looked very unimpressed with me. Being the new fairy, and a Level 1. I soon became annoyed by her.
"You know," I snapped, my temper flaring. "Maybe if you realized that you are not better than everyone, people would actually want to be friends with you."
And with that, I took my stuff and moved to the other side of the room. I kind of felt bad, like I'd been really mean. But I was tired of Abi's bragging. She wasn't better than the rest of us just because she was at a higher level. It was about time someone told her that.
I sat down next to a pretty fairy playing pepper ball with her pet butterfly.
"Cute butterfly," I said to her.
She smiled at me. "Thanks. His name's Mr. Sunbug. And I'm Pandora."
I smiled back. "I'm Echo."
Old 02-27-2014, 08:52 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I might be friends with not only Echo, but I'd probably be friends with Lark, Prinna and Cara! Well, It's time for Art Class.

I flew over to the art room. Most of the students were art fairies like me. Sadly, Echo and Melody weren't in this class. Actually, I don't know why Melody didn't sit with me and the others. But it's art class! I love it!

I sat down once the teacher entered the room. She began to start talking. I wonder what we'll do first!

At class, Echo sat next to me but when I kept bragging, Echo moved to the other side of the classroom and sat next to a fairy who was playing with a butterfly.

I think she said the butterfly's name is Mr. Sunbug. Why did she bring her animal friend to school? I feed my hummingbird extra blueberries right before I leave. When I get home, I feed her a little more. Well, I don't think she's an animal fairy like me.

I sighed. I wish I can be friendly to fairies! So I just sat down and listened to the teacher.
Old 03-03-2014, 09:19 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

It's time for my Talent Skills class! Too bad that Lilac isn't in my class but at least Abi isn't. I don't really like Talent Skills. I actually doodle during class.

So just like usual, I took out a piece of leaf paper and a twig paper. I drew pictures of Lyria, my favorite fairy music group The Merfairies and some other storytelling and music fairies.

I hope no one notices me drawing. Especially Mrs Watermelon. I looked at the teacher occasionally and tried to understand in case she calls on me. But still, I really hope she doesn't notice what I'm really up to.
Old 04-12-2014, 03:51 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"Melody!" Mrs. Watermelon called. "Are you doodling again?" My glow turned bright pink. Some fairies were laughing I got sent to the front row.

This stinks because Mrs Watermelon is SURE to catch me when I doodle again so I listened to the teacher in case she calls on me.

When class ended, I rushed to the Dustology classroom to find Abigail. I might talk to Echo too.