PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Happily Ever After

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-08-2014, 05:11 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Hehe! Someone's been watching OUAT in Wonderland! I like it Misty!
Old 03-08-2014, 08:49 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Hehe yep!! While I was watching it, I was wondering who Sirena’s dad could be and I was like “THAT’S IT!!” when I saw the genie. (then I decided to "borrow" their idea with the note... )
Old 03-08-2014, 09:21 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Hehe good job
Old 03-08-2014, 11:59 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(So, just to clarify: are all of our adult characters going to be kidnapped at Marina Sirena's birthday party? Or at a reunion ball for the anniversary of the villain's banishment? Or is it something else entirely that I'm just not picking up here?
Also, Avia and Lilac haven't been to too many parties with Ana before, because of Avia's powers (and how nervous they make her feel), so they're going to be "new" girls for the other kids.)
Old 03-09-2014, 12:51 AM
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 

Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
(I believe at the reunion ball for the anniversary. (I decided to have Sirena's birthday be on another day instead.) Sirena's party is just something I thew in because I couldn't think of anything to post for her. It won't last very long (like I won't do too many posts about it) as it doesn't have any significance to the story line. Anyone is free to have their characters go if they'd like! )

Last edited by Misty_12; 03-09-2014 at 01:23 AM. Reason: added
Old 03-09-2014, 05:42 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Yes I think we decided its the Anniversary ball of the banishment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

The other boys and I stayed close to Astrid when we met up with Queen Ivory and Princess Annalise. We knew Queen Ivory fairly well, and we knew Princess Annalise from the battles leading up to The Great Banishment, but we didn't know the people they brought with them.

Queen Ivory had brought a girl with her, and Princess Annalise had brought her two children. They were probably around our age, but they were princesses. Princesses were proper, and they didn't play in the dirt. They didn't climb trees, and they certainly didn't go adventuring. They didn't do any of the things we did.

"Slightly." Astrid said, "Why don't you start up a game while we head to see Dove?"
"Alright." I reply, "But I doubt the princesses will want to play."
"Thats alright. But you might be surprised."

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 03-10-2014 at 08:22 PM.
Old 03-09-2014, 07:48 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Yay, glad you're still around, Liri. How's your trip?
Glory, yes, we do tend to move fast. If you ever need a recap, feel free to ask! As for the glitter text thing, I'm really not sure who started it. But I can tell you that I've been using glitter text since my very first RP post. I just think it looks really good!
Misty, that's really cool. I don't watch OUAT in Wonderland, but I will... as soon as I finish OUAT!
Hazy, it's totally cool if Julianna calls Ivory Ivy. In fact, I think it's really cute. For future reference, call me characters whatever you want. I don't really mind.
I'll post later!
Old 03-09-2014, 08:42 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Its good it rained a lot yesterday, but it was really nice friday and today. We have been spending lots of time holding baby Vivian
Old 03-10-2014, 12:29 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Glad to hear you're having a good time, Liri!
Haha, it's a good thing it was Calla that was there when Slightly thought they were all "prim and proper princesses"... I would love to be a fly on the wall if he said that to Saige!
Oh, by the way, I think I forgot to mention something. I kind of mentioned a few times that Ivory doesn't appear to be any older than our "kid" characters. Well, the thing behind that is the original Snow Queen from HCA's fairy tale was immortal, but Elsa isn't. Ivory really isn't that similar to either of them, so I did a compromise of sorts by making her age a whole lot slower than everyone else (who ages) in the RP, but still aging. Approximately 20 years have gone by since the events of OUAT (I calculated based on the kid characters' ages and what ages our old characters would have had to be when they had children). Ivory was 13 in OUAT, right now she looks only about 14 or 15 though she's actually in her mid-thirties.
Hope that makes sense.

Sometimes I feel so ridiculous in the face of my twin's calm and reasonable facade. Mei and I are so different, people often say we're exact opposites. But somehow, we complete each other in a way that just works.
When I'm not in a fuming mood, I have to admit that it's probably how my parents work as well.
Twenty minutes later, I'm scowling in the middle of a giant puddle of expensive silk and seed pearls. Pins poke me in every direction, and I'm sure I look absolutely ridiculous.
I completely draw the line when the seamstress tries to add a hoop skirt.
"No," I growl. If there's one thing I hate more than ballgowns, it's puffy ballgowns that make me feel like some sort of overstuffed pastry. "I am not showing up at my best friend's party in a basket!"
"But, Miss Saige," the seamstress begins.
"I think it would look lovely with a hoop skirt," Laurel offers unhelpfully.
I glare daggers at both of them. "I can't move in that thing. It's bad enough that I have to wear this... thing."
Laurel sighs, but finally relents. I smile at this small victory.
Finally, after what seems like decades, my twin sister and I are on our way to Coventina. Unfortunately, we have to ride with our parents in a carriage instead of on our own horses. Laurel put her foot down at that.
I stare out the window, feeling my excitement grow as the fresh sea air brushes past my face. Overhead, seagulls shrieked their mournful song.
I can't wait to see Sirena.

"Slightly." Astrid said, "Why don't you start up a game while we head to see Dove?"
"Alright." The Lost Boy named Slightly replied, "But I doubt the princesses will want to play."
"Thats alright. But you might be surprised." Astrid smiled, then left with Ivory, Lillie and Annalise.
The Lost Boys eyed the princesses and me. I thought I heard one of them mutter, "Princesses are no fun. They're all prim and proper."
Before I could stop myself, I blurted out, "I'm not a princess. And neither are they. I mean... Yes, they are princesses, but they're not like... that." I cursed my annoying stutter. It didn't help that I tended to be an awkward chatterbox, the few times that I actually get up the nerve to open my mouth.
"Oh, really?" Slightly asked skeptically. "Do you play in the dirt, or climb trees? Or fight pirate battles?"
"Well... no on the last one," I admitted. "But Ivory does."
"Ivory's different. She's Pan's sister," another Lost Boy countered.
I raised an eyebrow. I usually wasn't the challenge accepting type, but for some reason, I wanted to prove the Lost Boys wrong.
I may be an awkward chatterbox, but I'm always up for a good time.
So I lay down on my side, ignoring the grass stains getting on my skirt. Then I began to roll, right down the side of the small hill we were on. When I reached the mud puddle at the bottom, I didn't try to stop myself, just rolled all the way in, getting the dirt all over my fancy gown.
I sat up and flashed a grin at the Lost Boys, who stared at me in open-mouthed surprise. "Still think that we're no fun?" I asked, proud that for once I didn't stutter or trip over my words.

(I'm really starting to love Saige and Calla. And Hazy, do you mind that Calla is an awkward chatterbox too? And Liri, I hope the way I controlled the Lost Boys is okay. If not, I'll change it.
Oops! I just looked at the forms, and I have a third character... I totally forgot! Ugh, humiliating. I'll post from Eclipse tomorrow.)

Last edited by Night Wish; 05-19-2014 at 06:56 PM.
Old 03-10-2014, 03:23 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Hehe! I love it Night
Old 03-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(Ok…so, everything that Sirena has done has been “the day before” everything that is happening currently with everyone else. (I don't want to mess everything up by trying to make it the next day for everyone!) I am moving on to the “next day” with Sirena, so it’s her birthday now. (If that makes any sense at all. ))

(What I said above is highly confusing, but Night Wish made it make sense!! In her words, "Sirena's birthday is "today" in RP time instead of "tomorrow", and everything Sirena has posted so far was happening "yesterday" Thank you Night Wish!! )

My birthday has arrived!
The kingdom is buzzing with excitement and everyone is preparing for the party. Decorations are being placed throughout the ballroom, delicious food is being cooked by our skilled chefs in the kitchen, and extra tables and chairs are being moved into the dining room.
I can’t help but feel a little awkward; all of this is happening just for my birthday! Normally, we would have a small celebration with a few friends and family members, but my parents wanted to make my thirteenth birthday extra special.
Once all the guests arrive, we will have dinner and dessert, then after that there will be dancing in the ballroom. I’ve never been very fond of dancing, I am awful at it! I prefer playing musical instruments or singing. Unfortunately, whenever guests are here, I am somehow manipulated into singing for everyone. I always get so nervous…I hope I won’t have to sing today!

That evening, at the front gates, I stand beside my mom and greet the guests as they arrive. I sound like, as my mom says, “a broken record” as we thank each person for coming and direct them to the dining room. I have no idea what a record is…my mom says the weirdest things sometimes. Whenever I ask about them, she just giggles and says “Just something from back home,” or “It’s an American thing.”. I’ve always wondered about this America mom talks about, that’s where she is from, particularly a land called California. The stories she tells about it are fascinating, I’ve always wanted to visit there and see everything she talks about for myself.

I politely respond to each guest as they come and pretend to be interested in what they are saying, but all I am truly interested in right now is when Mei and Saige are going to arrive! I stand on my toes and try to look over the crowd of people, but I’m just not tall enough to see over everyone. I try hopping to get a better view, but I fail miserably and almost crash into a guest. It's not a good idea to try jumping while wearing heels and a hoop skirt!
I fidget awkwardly. I’ll admit this dress is not very comfortable, not to mention Meredith laced up the dress so tight I can hardly breathe! I do like wearing fancy clothing and getting all dressed up, but not when I am unable to breathe properly.
“Where are they?” I mumble, still looking around the crowd.
“Don’t worry, they’ll be here soon!” Mom assures me. She is just as excited to see them as I am. Mei and Saige’s dad has been her best friend since she was a teen.
Finally, I spot Mei and Saige in the crowd. I throw being ladylike to the wind and rush towards them and tackle hug them both. Mom follows me, in a more ladylike fashion but just as excited, and greets their parents.
“I am so happy you are here!” I say, regaining my composure.

(Liri and Night, Shang and Laurel were coming as well, right? And feel free to have Sirena and her family say/do anything you need them to. (Within reason, of course! )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Marina and Sirena ball.jpg (63.1 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by Misty_12; 03-10-2014 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Rewording! lol
Old 03-10-2014, 05:16 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
(Sorry I haven't been posting! Is it ok if Fawn knows Marina and brings Phoebe with her?

I woke up in my room in the Home Tree. Fawn said, "Phoebe, it's time to go. We need to get dresses for Sirena's party!"
(Sorry again for the short post)

Last edited by PixieHollowForever; 05-16-2014 at 01:02 AM.
Old 03-10-2014, 11:10 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thanks, Liri!
So... I'm guessing no one has a problem with what I did with Ivory's age? Okay good.
Misty, if I'm understanding you correctly, Sirena's birthday is "today" in RP time instead of "tomorrow", and everything Sirena has posted so far was happening "yesterday"? If so, okay, that's perfectly fine. And yes, Shang and Laurel are with Saige and Mei.

Sirena pushes her way through the crowd, scanning excitedly for Mei and I. When she finally spots us, she throws ladylike to the wind and rush towards us, giving an enormous tackle hug.
I laugh. Sirena's mother, Marina, follows in a more ladylike fashion and greets Shang and Laurel warmly.
Marina has been friends with Shang since they were teenagers, even before the Great Banishment.
"I'm so happy you are here!" Sirena smiles, regaining her composure.
"We're glad - " Mei begins.
"To be here!" I finished, grinning. Sometimes the two of us like to finish each other's sentences, because we know each other so well.
The three of us begin to walk away from our parents. As soon as Laurel is out of sight, I hitch up my long, emerald green gown so that it doesn't hang to the floor. I hate walking with the thick fabric trailing around me.
"Hope you like your present!" I hand her the gift I'd made her. Sirena gasps as she opens it.
It's a scrapbook of sorts, a story of Sirena's life so far. There are pictures of her family, her friends, her favorite memories...
"It's an adventure book, like those ones you love so much. I know there aren't a lot of adventures in it yet." I throw my arms around her. "But someday, Sirena, we're going to fill that book... with our own daring escapades, heroic quests... You name it."

(Misty, I hope Sirena likes her present. Liri, you can have Mei send her own gift, if you want. I came up with this on the spot after reading Misty's post, so yeah... )

(Oops, I gotta run. I'll post for her as soon as I can!)

Last edited by Night Wish; 05-08-2014 at 10:05 PM.
Old 03-10-2014, 11:21 PM
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieHollowForever View Post
Is it ok if Fawn knows Marina and brings Phoebe with her?
Sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
Misty, if I'm understanding you correctly, Sirena's birthday is "today" in RP time instead of "tomorrow", and everything Sirena has posted so far was happening "yesterday"? If so, okay, that's perfectly fine.
Yep! I wanted to get to the party quickly since it doesn't really have any significance to the plot line. Sorry what I said was so confusing, I couldn't figure out how to say it so it made sense. I was starting to confused myself! lol
And I love the present Saige gave Sirena!!! I'll post when I can!
Old 03-10-2014, 11:49 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent

Finally, after what seems like decades, my twin sister and I are on our way to Coventina, dressed for the party. Unfortunately, we have to ride with our parents in a carriage instead of on our own horses.
Saige and I stare out the window, excitement growing as the fresh sea air brushes past our faces. Overhead, seagulls shrieked their mournful song as we ride along the beach.
We finally arrive at the castle, and see that is beautifully decorated for the ball. We climb out of the carriage and began wading our way through the crowd, when suddenly, Sirena rushes out of the crowd and tackle hugs us. Her mom follows in a more ladylike fashion to greet our parents.
“I am so happy you are here!” Sirena says, regaining her composure.
"We're glad - " I begin.
"To be here!" Saige finished, grinning. Sometimes the two of us like to finish each other's sentences, because we know each other so well.
The three of us begin to walk away from our parents. As soon as Mom is out of sight, Saige hitches up her long, emerald green gown so that it doesn't hang to the floor.

"Hope you like your present!" Saige hands Sirena the gift she'd made her. Sirena gasps as she opens it.
It's a scrapbook of sorts, a story of Sirena's life so far. There are pictures of her family, her friends, her favorite memories...
"It's an adventure book, like those ones you love so much. I know there aren't a lot of adventures in it yet." Saige throws her arms around her. "But someday, Sirena, we're going to fill that book... with our own daring escapades, heroic quests... You name it."
"And here is my present." I say, handing her my gift. "It's an 'Adventure Pack' for you. It has some things you might need for an exciting adventure, no matter where you are."
"Thanks! You two are the best!" Sirena exclaims, hugging us both.

The Lost Boys and I eyed the princesses.
"Princesses are no fun. They're all prim and proper." One of the twins mutters.
"I'm not a princess. And neither are they. I mean... Yes, they are princesses, but they're not like... that." The girl who came with Queen Ivory blurts out.
"Oh, really?" I asked skeptically. "Do you play in the dirt, or climb trees? Or fight pirate battles?"
"Well... no on the last one," she admitted. "But Ivory does."
"Ivory's different. She's Pan's sister," Nibs countered.

The girl raised an eyebrow, and then shocked us all by laying down on my side and rolling right down the side of the small hill we were on, finishing in a puddle of mud.
She sat up and flashed a grin at us, and we stared at her in open-mouthed surprise.
"Still think that we're no fun?" She asked.
"Awesome!" Nibs cries out as we run down the hill to join her.
"Whats your name?" Tootles asks. We had already been introduced, but we didn't pay attention. Besides, I doubt she knew all our names either.
"Calla." She replied.

Suddenly and exasperated voice was heard, "Calissa! What possibly led you to get all muddy right before meeting Dove, Hunter, and Sparrow for the first time?!"
"Um..." Calla stutters.
"It was our fault." I quickly say, "We said princesses were just prim and proper and no fun, so she proved us wrong."
"I see." Queen Ivory says, the corner of her mouth beginning to quirk up into a smile. "Well, I suppose we should get you cleaned up then Calla. Astrid?"

Astrid flies over with a grin and scoops Calla up by the arms. She then flies over to a nearby river and dunks Calla in to get the mud off. By the time they fly back, Calla is dry again because of the wind Astrid called up. Then Princess Annalise pulled a hairbrush out of her bag and began fixing Calla's hair again.