PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys > Physical Items Archive

Physical Items Archive Old threads from Physical Items Forum go here.

Old Are they going away???

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-19-2009, 03:36 AM
is waiting for Christmas.
View AbStRuSe_x3's Photo Album
AbStRuSe_x3's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Scared
AbStRuSe_x3 has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I think that they should allow members to "buy" pets such as butterflies.
Maybe like a cute little pet shop.
And even if you cancelled your membership, your pet would stay like your hair.
Just what I think.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:10 AM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
First and foremost, I am not debating my opinion because I am upset for not getting "extra" goodies from my toy purchases. I am only arguing that it was a fantastic way for Disney to promote the game and website through their other marketing. I am also sticking up for the non-members of the Hollow as it was a wonderful tool for them to receive fun items for their fairies.

The Hollow is a truly magical place! And I am very much appreciative of ALL that they do for us to make it such. I hope that this clarifies that I was not being "greedy" or upset about this potential change in promotion. Even I said, who knows there may be some hidden secret codes in there somewhere. But my gut is telling me nope, I truly think they have done away with them. There are A LOT of new toys out already ~ and NONE of them have secret codes. And the new movie is about a month away from release. Perhaps they will flood the stores with even more new toys when that happens and some of them will have them? We can only wait and see I guess.

~ Em