PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Hollow Map > Pixie Map Archive

Pixie Map Archive Archive Forum for Pixie Map

Old Map Gaps!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-15-2010, 02:28 AM
An Imaginative Pixie
View Sapphire Blue's Photo Album
Sapphire Blue's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Thankful For Award Halloween 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Wishful
Sapphire Blue is a Fast FlyerSapphire Blue is a Fast FlyerSapphire Blue is a Fast FlyerSapphire Blue is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Water Talent Water Talent
Thumbs down Map Gaps!

have you seen the change to the map? when you "fly up" ?
Old 09-15-2010, 03:33 AM
Believes laughter is LIFE
View JovialOne's Photo Album
JovialOne's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 62

My Mood: Lazy
JovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I really really like this change. You can select from the ? menu to the right what you would like displayed. I choose for none of them and so now I have the best arial view of the Hollow. No signs, no help, no nothing. You can choose exactally what you want displayed I think this is too cool.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:25 PM
music is what i breathe
View vilmadebora's Photo Album
vilmadebora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 27

My Mood: Musical
vilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Ya i agree its aweosome lol!
Old 09-15-2010, 09:01 PM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Flutterish
Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
I like this option. I also like the fact you can choose which ones you want up.
Old 09-17-2010, 01:55 AM
An Imaginative Pixie
View Sapphire Blue's Photo Album
Sapphire Blue's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Thankful For Award Halloween 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Wishful
Sapphire Blue is a Fast FlyerSapphire Blue is a Fast FlyerSapphire Blue is a Fast FlyerSapphire Blue is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Water Talent Water Talent
Thumbs up

flash - i do like the new feature, it is nice when i first flew in the Hollow and saw the big ugly potholes all over the beautiful map i was , but i have since realized that i can turn them off, so i am .
Old 09-17-2010, 05:21 AM
Believes laughter is LIFE
View JovialOne's Photo Album
JovialOne's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 62

My Mood: Lazy
JovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I hear ya Sapphire Blue, Lila felt the same way when she saw it. But once she calmed down and did a little bit of searching she decided it is one of her favorite new changes
Old 09-17-2010, 08:57 AM
Foxfeather Animal Fairy
View Foxfeather's Photo Album
Foxfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 173

My Mood: fairyish
Foxfeather is a Fast FlyerFoxfeather is a Fast FlyerFoxfeather is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent
I do not like it much. It was only useful if you want a particular location like a shop and it will fly to it directly instead of just the meadow and you fly around looking for the spot.
I turned all of the choices off and use it like it always has been.
It is good for beginners though, I think.
Old 09-18-2010, 04:53 AM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I do not care for the "potholes" either. LOL I prefer the map to have the beautiful birds-eye view! But I do love the "Show Menus" feature and use it as my setting.

Did you all know that you can click on the name of a specific place in the meadow you want to visit on the menu and it will take you directly to it?!? The "Show Menu" feature works just like the "potholes" without the entire map being covered up. So if I have the Show Menu feature turned on and I hover over Neverberry Thicket, I can click on Dulcie's Kitchen and it will take me directly to her doorstep! It's always worked like that, but a friend of mine just told me she never knew about it. So I am passing it along to everyone for those that didn't realize it worked that way.

~ Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 09-18-2010, 06:27 AM
Hall of Fame
View pixiedust34's Photo Album
pixiedust34's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner -Retired J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award National Cookie Day 2012 Halloween'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Bahahaha
pixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queen
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy 2 Jules View Post

Did you all know that you can click on the name of a specific place in the meadow you want to visit on the menu and it will take you directly to it?!? The "Show Menu" feature works just like the "potholes" without the entire map being covered up. So if I have the Show Menu feature turned on and I hover over Neverberry Thicket, I can click on Dulcie's Kitchen and it will take me directly to her doorstep! It's always worked like that, but a friend of mine just told me she never knew about it. So I am passing it along to everyone for those that didn't realize it worked that way.

~ Em
I so didn't know this. I am not a fan of potholes either, So I am ecstatic to learn you can change it back to the way it used to be. Thanks so much for telling us this Em.