PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old The Scavenger Hunt

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-21-2015, 06:01 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Post The Scavenger Hunt

Five fairy teams will compete in a scavenger hunt and only one will win. Which team will win the race?

I had lots of fun writing this story!

Before I start, I'd like to tell you that I will stop using "parts" for the story because I'm stressed out in making the number of chapters in each part equal and fitting the story in. But the story might be better with "parts". I will divide the story into sections, but the number of chapters won't be equal.

In this story, Silver will be taking a break from her gem finding mission, but will be back and ready in my next story.

Let's get started!

The Preperations

Chapter One

“Tag, you’re it!” Vidia shouted as she tapped Snowflake. Then, Snowflake quickly flew around trying to catch other fairies. Fairies were happily flying around Havendish Stream playing a game of Fairy Tag.

Meanwhile, Dewdrop flew by. The game was paused.

“Hey Dew!” Snowflake exclaimed. “Do you wanna play tag with us?”

“I have to help the other water fairies” Dewdrop explained. “I’ll try to play with you later” Dewdrop flew away.

“All the water fairies are too busy to play with us” Copperwind pointed out.
“I think it’s because of the drought” Jenny said.

For a while, fairies, especially the ones that live there are suffering a dry, painful drought in the Spring Valley. The drought was interfering with the preparations for spring. Water fairies have been working as hard as possible to stop the drought.

“Wasn’t there a drought just like this one in 2011?” Snowflake remembered.
“But I heard that one wasn’t as bad” Jenny pointed out. “More water fairies are needed this year”

“I hope the drought ends soon” Snowflake complained. “My rainbow partner Silver is too busy to practice”

About five days later, during breakfast, Queen Clarion made an announcement; “The drought had ended!” The fairies excitedly cheered.

“We’ll need to do extra work for the next week to catch up on spring preparations” Ree explained. “But after we go to the mainland, we’ll be holding a scavenger hunt right here in Pixie Hollow!”

Fairies cheered once again. “For more information, please go to Springtime Orchard after breakfast”

“I love scavenger hunts!” Snowflake exclaimed. After breakfast, she rushed on over to Springtime Orchard. A bunch of other fairies followed her.

At Springtime Orchard, Sweet Pea was on a small stage-like setup with a colorful flag banner. There was a table right next to her with a leaf sign up sheet.

Once fairies arrived, Sweet Pea began to talk in the pixie microphone, “Attention everyone interested in hearing more about the scavenger hunt,” she announced. “The hunt will start in a week. In this event, participants will team up and race to find things all over Pixie Hollow!”

“What’s the prize?” Snowflake shouted out.

“Queen Clarion will invite the winning team for lunch with her at her table” Sweet Pea announced. “And they’ll get to sit with the queen in special seats during the upcoming concert”

Fairies excitedly chattered. There’s going to be a huge concert at the Fairy Tale Theater. A bunch of music and singing fairies will get to perform Pixie Hollow favorites. Fairies were talking about that concert for a while now. “The winners will also get a special treatment from Pixie Hollow stylists before the concert” Everyone was cheering now.

“Sign your team up right here before the opening ceremony” Sweet Pea said pointing at the leaf sheet. “Teams should include two to four members, and make sure you have a uniform ready, you can have a special version of the outfit for the opening ceremony, just make sure you have something you can fly in”

Some fairies quickly flew over to sign up. “Oh!” Sweet Pea exclaimed. “I almost forgot! The team with the best entrance at the ceremony will get an advantage in the first round!”
Old 02-24-2015, 08:54 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Chapter Two

The Rainbow Society met up together, including Copperwind, their newest member.

“We should form a team together!” Snowflake exclaimed.
“But the maximum number of fairies per team is four” Jenny pointed out.
“How about we split up?” Copperwind suggested.
“Flitterific idea!” Amber exclaimed.
“We can name one team the Warm Colors and the other team the Cool Colors” Snowflake suggested.

Everyone enthusiastically agreed and split up into teams.

Warm Colors: Jenny, Snowflake, Zephyr, Strawberry, (the founding members)
Cool Colors: Rosa, Copperwind, Amber,

The society split into groups to begin planning their entrance for the opening ceremony.

The Cool Color team was upset about Strawberry’s team arrangements.

“Why can’t I be on a team with Strawberry?” Rosa protested.
“I would rather be on a team with Snowflake” Copperwind said.
“I think Strawberry wanted the founding members to be on a team together” Amber explained.

“That’s a horrible idea!” Rosa shouted. “The other society members get to be with their friends while we are stuck together!”

“Strawberry’s plan is kind of bad” Amber stated.
“KIND OF BAD?” Rosa yelled in Amber’s ear. “I say VERY BAD! I wanted to be with other garden fairies!”

“Calm down Rosa!” Copperwind shouted. “I know none of us are happy with Strawberry’s decision, but we can still be the winning team!”

“I hope so!” Rosa said.

“I have to help with the spring preparations” Amber said.

“We’ll meet tomorrow with all our plans and then we’ll have a debate on the best one” Copperwind explained.

Chapter Three

Meanwhile, the Water Talent Society (which formed a team called The Waves) met at Dewdrop’s house for their planning meeting.

“We should wear blue!” Silvermist suggested.
“Flitterific idea!” Silver exclaimed. “It’s the water talent color!”

“I have an idea for the routine” Dewdrop said. She showed everyone a sketch. “We’ll fly into the coliseum together with the water strings we made, then we’ll throw the strings in the air and I’ll help them form the shape of a wave”

“But I can’t fly” Rani protested. “And because we’re all flying in a row, Brother Dove will get in the way”

“But I still want to use these water strings” Dewdrop said.
“But if the routine involves flying, make sure there’s room for Brother Dove” Rani explained.
“We’ll still have blue uniforms” Silvermist said.
“We agreed that we’ll have blue uniforms!” Dewdrop yelled in an angry tone.
“But we don’t know what the blue uniforms will be like” Silver pointed out.

“How about this,” Dewdrop suggested. “Silver and Silvermist will plan the style of the uniforms while Rani and I will plan our entrance”

Meanwhile, the Warm Colors were planning their entrance.

“Because our team has both light and garden fairies,” Jenny stated. “We need to add aspects from both talents in our entrance”

“Remember the uniforms!” Strawberry pointed out. “Make sure we can fly in them!”
“We can still wear something fancier at the opening ceremony” Zephyr pointed out.
“Let’s go to the Queen’s Boutique to find something for the opening ceremony” Snowflake suggested.

“Flitterific idea!” Zephyr exclaimed.

The team took a trip to the Queen’s Boutique and was looking at several dresses and thinking about something the team should wear at the opening ceremony.

The dress that caught Snowflake’s eye was the Golden Roses Gown. “This dress seems cool” Snowflake suggested.

“But it’s yellow” Zephyr pointed out. “There are garden talents on this team too”

“Actually,” Erica pointed out. “The Ravishing Rosette gown looks just like it only its red”

“I saw that dress before” Strawberry said. “Its bright red, I prefer pink”

“Can you ask the queen’s sewing talents to make a version of that dress that’s light pink?” Zephyr requested.

Erica nodded. “Is there a deadline?” she asked.
“The opening ceremony of the upcoming scavenger hunt” Jenny answered.

“I think I can make it work” Erica said. “There should be an announcement when the dress is available.

Snowflake and Jenny pooled their pixie diamonds to buy their gold uniform.

“We’ll plan our entrance tomorrow” Strawberry said.

Recap:

The Warm Colors: Got their uniforms covered, haven’t planned their entrance yet
The Cool Colors: Didn’t make any progress
The Waves: Agreed to wear blue, haven’t planned uniform style and entrance

I'll be posting recaps throughout this part. There will still be two other teams that might win that we haven't met yet.
Old 02-28-2015, 10:11 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Four

The Waves (Silvermist & Silver)

“We should make our uniforms suitable for flying” Silver said.
“But it’ll still be blue!” Silvermist responded.

Silver sighed. “We agreed on that” she said for the fifth time.

“Because our team is called the waves, we should make our uniform look sort of like a wave” Silver suggested.

“Like my party dress?” Silvermist asked.
“Perfect idea!” Silver exclaimed. “We need four of these”
“I think I can handle it” Silvermist responded.

The Cool Colors

The team gathered for another meeting the next day.

“Our entrance could represent all of our talents” Amber suggested.
“Flitterific idea!” Copperwind exclaimed.

“And maybe we can wear cool colors in our uniform!” Rosa suggested. “I call purple!”
“I’ll wear green” Copperwind said.
“Blue doesn’t really suit me” Amber complained.
“It’s the only color left” Rosa protested.

“Fine,” Amber said. “I’ll wear blue!”
“You know what,” Copperwind said. “I’ll wear blue. Amber will wear green”

“Thank you!” Amber exclaimed. “Now, what should we do for our entrance?”

“We could each carry a flower that’s our color” Rosa suggested.
“I want my talent to be involved too” Copperwind said. “How about we ride a go cart?”
“Can we just ride a cart pulled by rabbits?” Amber suggested.
“Can the cart have flowers on it?” Rosa requested.

“Okay I guess” Copperwind responded. “You’ll plan the cart and I’ll make it”
“We also need to get our actual uniforms” Rosa said. “All we did is choose the color”

“Amber will plan” Copperwind said. “You’ll get the uniforms”

Chapter Five

The Warm Colors

The team had a meeting the next day about their plan for the opening ceremony.

“Here’s my plan” Zephyr said as she laid out a leaf parchment;

The Warm Colors Entrance Routine Steps:

1.Garden fairies will stand at the two ends of the entrance and plant flowers
2.Light fairies will guide fireflies inside the flower
3.The flower lights will be used for making a light up aisle for the team to enter the coliseum in

“This routine just won’t work” Jenny complained. “How can we get the lights ready and get ready to fly in the aisle at the same time? Plus, just two lights won’t be enough”

“I think I can plant flowers in long distances” Zephyr said. “We’ll ask Sweet Pea to go first, and we’ll plant the seeds before we make them bloom at our entrance”

“We can shrink the flowers and remove the fireflies as we go through the aisle” Strawberry suggested.

“I guess we can do that” Jenny said.

The Waves (Rani & Dewdrop)

Meanwhile, Rani and Dewdrop were working well together. They found a way to fit both Brother Dove and the water strings in the routine.

Dewdrop began jotting down ideas on a piece of leaf paper:

The Waves Entrance Routine Steps:

1.Rani and Brother Dove will fly in with Rani carrying a water string
2.Rani will jump off Brother Dove and he’ll fly away.
3.Rani will shape the string into a water ring and throw it by the coliseum entrance
4.Dewdrop will fly through the water ring first carrying the team flag
5.The other team members will fly through the ring right behind Dewdrop in single file each holding a water string
6.Silvermist and Silver will throw their water strings in the air
7.Dewdrop will hand the flag to Rani and fly up to shape the strings into a wave image
8.Dewdrop will land and Rani will wave her flag

“I really like how you chose me to lead!” Rani exclaimed. “I am the best water fairy after all”

“But I thought I was the leader” Dewdrop said. “I get to create the air image”
“But I’m technically leading” Rani protested. “And I get to hold the flag in the end”

“Whatever” Dewdrop said. “Let’s not care about it, let’s care about the routine”

“Who should make the flag and who should tell the others about it?” Rani asked.
“I’ll tell everyone because I’m the leader” Dewdrop said.
“Well I am friends with Bess” Rani said.

“Flitterific!” Dewdrop exclaimed.

Rani flew to Bess’s studio to tell her about the flag while Dewdrop told Silvermist and Silver about a group meeting the next day.

Recap:

The Warm Colors: Got uniforms and entrance ready
The Cool Colors: Entrance and uniforms slightly planned, working in progress
The Waves: Uniforms and entrance ready, group meeting coming

Last edited by tinker406TWO; 02-28-2015 at 11:37 PM.
Old 03-03-2015, 08:14 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Six

The Cool Colors

The next day, the team met at Copperwind’s house. Tea was served.

Rosa bought three Rose Camis and Sparkle Poppy Skirts, each in a different color along with hair flowers. “Simple uniforms are good for a scavenger hunt” she said.

Amber showed everyone a drawing of a rabbit drawn wagon with flowers.

“Maybe the rabbits should wear flowers” Rosa suggested.
“We’re already using flowers in the opening ceremony” Copperwind pointed out. “And I was thinking we’d lift them up one at a time as we enter”

“We should spin them” Amber suggested.
“And sprinkle them with pixie dust to make them float once we fly out of the wagon” Rosa joined in.
“I’ll make the wagon” Copperwind said. “Amber, because you’re driving, you’ll ride in the front”

The Waves

The next day, the entire team gathered at Dewdrop’s house for a meeting. Rani and Dewdrop shared their plan.

“Did Sweet Pea say our team needs a flag?” Silvermist asked.
“We thought that no one else will have a flag” Rani said. “That might help us win” She showed the team a white flag with a blue wave painted on it.

“Here are our uniforms” Silver said showing everyone the wave dress.

“Perfect!” Dewdrop exclaimed. “Let’s practice!”

After a few tries, the team noticed four competitive looking fast flying fairies (Vidia, Zephyr (the fast flying fairy), Tizzywing and Wisp).

“Isn’t it our turn to practice?” Wisp said.
“This is supposed to be a friendly competition” Vidia whispered to Wisp.
“She’s right” Zephyr pointed out. “Maybe we should introduce ourselves”

The team turned toward the water fairies. “We’re the Fast Flyers” Tizzywing stated.

Wisp waved a purple flag with a whirlwind. “You think you’re the only team who is smart enough to make a flag!” she chuckled.

“WISP!” Zephyr exclaimed. “We should get to know our competition!”
“That’s right” Vidia said. “How about a fairy sleepover at my house at the middle of the scavenger hunt?”

“But you’ll only be invited if you’re still in the hunt at that point” Wisp said.

“We’ll think about it” Silver responded.
“We should stop practicing so they won’t copy our routine like they did with the flag idea” Dewdrop whispered to her teammates.
Old 03-07-2015, 02:38 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Seven

A few days later, it was finally time for the opening ceremony. Fairies gathered at the Fairy Coliseum. Sweet Pea was standing in the center with a microphone. The teams were lined up right near the coliseum entrance.

“Welcome fairies!” Sweet Pea exclaimed in the microphone. “Today, we’ll be meeting the teams that will be competing. Here they are!”

Fairies entered the Coliseum one at a time each performing their unique entrance routine.

Teams and Uniform Chart:

Entrances:

The Warm Colors

Flew through light aisle with flowers bloomed by the garden fairies and fireflies from the light fairies. Flowers shrunk and fireflies left as the fairies flew through the aisle.

The Cool Colors

Rode the wagon designed in Chapter Six with Amber in the front guiding the bunnies. As a fairy went through the entrance, they held up a flower in their color and spun it around. They flew out and tossed the flowers in the air when the wagon reached the center of the coliseum.

The Waves

Performed routine that was shown in Chapter Five.

The Shining Stars

Routine Steps:

1. The teammates fly in the entrance in a single file with a firefly spotlight shining above them
2. Pixie dust is thrown on the gowns to make them sparkle more when the fairies reach the center of the Coliseum
3. The teammates peal off the longer skirt to reveal the shorter skirt of the athletic uniform

The Fast Flyers

Routine Steps:

1. The teammates spin around in a whirlwind when they enter the Coliseum
2. When the whirlwind reaches the center, it breaks free and the teammates stand in the center
3. These fairies fly up one at a time and shout the following words:

Tizzywing-Faster!
Zephyr-Higher!
Wisp-Stronger!

4. Vidia flies up waving the team flag

By the end of the ceremony, all the teams stood at the center of the Coliseum grouped up. Queen Clarion entered the Coliseum in a shower of pixie dust.

“Fairies and Sparrow Men,” she announced. “Welcome to the first annual Pixie Hollow Scavenger Hunt!”

Sweet Pea grabbed her microphone. “Yes, it might be an annual thing” she said. “Now, the hunt will start tomorrow morning after breakfast. I’ll announce the team with the best entrance and they will get a head start in the first round”
Old 03-07-2015, 05:59 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Nice! I can't wait to here more! I wonder who the team with the best entrance will be?
Old 03-09-2015, 07:15 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

The Hunt

Chapter One

After breakfast the next day, the five teams flew to the Fairy Coliseum. Sweet Pea was there with her microphone, and some fairies were watching from the seats.

“Welcome to Round One of the Pixie Hollow Scavenger Hunt!” Sweet Pea announced. “But before we start, we need to find out which team will get an advantage” Tizzywing crossed her wings for good luck.
“I really liked how the routines represent your talents” Sweet Pea complemented. “And the uniforms were awesome too, but there can only be one team with the best entrance”

A few music fairies began to do a drum roll as Sweet Pea opened a leaf envelope.

“And the winner is…The Waves!” The water fairies cheered. “No fair!” Wisp shouted.

“The Waves will get to start flying before the other teams” Sweet Pea explained. The Fast Flyers were furious.

Sweet Pea gave each of the teams a green leaf envelope. “You’ll have two minutes to discuss and figure out the clue” Sweet Pea explained. “You can still figure out the clue after we start, but some teams might already be flying”

The Warm Colors

Snowflake opened the envelope and read the clue out loud:

Dragonflies will have it easy in that area, but it can take a while for snails to even get there, not to mention that their trip will be useless.

“Can I spy on another team and see what they think?” Snowflake asked.
“That’s cheating” Jenny said. “Besides, the other teams might be wrong”
“Good point” Snowflake shrugged.

Strawberry examined the clue. “It can take a while for snails to travel anywhere” she pointed out. “Their trip might be useless because it’s not enjoyable for snails”

“Dragonflies are fast, and snails are slow” Jenny pointed out. “The place might be for speed demons”

That reminded Zephyr to look at the Fast Flyers who seemed to have the clue figured out.

“The Fast Flyer’s hideout in Acorn Summit had a sign that said ‘no slowpokes’ and there was a picture of a snail on it” Zephyr told her teammates.

“The long trip might be useless because snails aren’t allowed” Jenny said.

“The two minutes are up!” Sweet Pea said in the microphone. “Take your places near the start line!”
Old 03-17-2015, 09:15 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Was anyone else unable to access PHF for days? I was. The story might be finished later then I planned due to that fact.

Chapter Two

Sweet Pea gave each of the teams a pixie dust powered box camera and a leaf pouch.

“You’re supposed to find what the clue tells you to find, then you either take a picture or take something relating to that thing and bring it back to the Coliseum” Sweet Pea explained. “The last team to solve the clue correctly will be eliminated”

All five teams were prepared to fly out. Sweet Pea positioned her microphone by the start line.

“The Waves will start flying right…now!”

The Waves started flying. “And the rest of you will start flying…now!”

“This clue is way too easy!” Wisp said. The Fast Flyers rushed out beating The Waves who were flying in a different direction.

The Cool Colors

The Cool Colors, along with the Shining Stars was one of the only teams that didn’t completely figure out the clue before the hunt started. Only that team had trouble getting along.

“It’s where dragonflies might be, so it’s near water” Rosa said.
“But dragonflies can be found anywhere” Copperwind protested.
“But snails drown in water” Rosa argued.

Amber backed out to avoid further drama. “Come to my house when things have been figured out” she said. Amber quickly flew back home.

“Wait!” Copperwind shouted.
“We need to find out where we should go!” Rosa said.
“But Amber’s our teammate” Copperwind protested. She tried to follow Amber, but Rosa stopped her.

The Waves

The Waves were thinking the same as Rosa, dragonflies can be found near water and snails would drown.

Dewdrop took a picture of the dragonflies flying near the water. “Let’s go to the Coliseum”

“Are you sure?” Rani asked worried. “I have a bad feeling about this”
“Don’t worry” Silvermist said trying to comfort Rani.

Right then, a pixie dust message appeared in the sky saying The Fast Flyers finished.

“The Fast Flyers were flying a different direction as us” Dewdrop pointed out. “And Wisp said that the clue was easy, it would make sense that the Fast Flyer’s Hideout is the right location”

“You’re right!” Rani agreed. “There’s even a sign saying snails or any slowpokes aren’t allowed!”

The team flew to Acorn Summit as quickly as possible. While they were flying, another pixie dust message saying The Warm Colors finished appeared.

The team made it to the hideout, took a picture of the snail sign, and flew to the Coliseum to show Sweet Pea the picture, they were correct and in third place for Round 1 with the Shining Stars right behind them.

The Waves enthusiastically cheered with the Fast Flyers giving them a sly smile.
Old 03-19-2015, 08:48 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Three

The Cool Colors

“Rosa!” Copperwind shouted. “We need to get Amber!”
“But we’re already behind!” Rosa complained. “If we hurry, we can solve the clue before we get eliminated”

It was too late. A pixie dust message said The Shining Stars finished. The next message said, The Cool Colors are eliminated. Congratulations to the other teams. Visit the Fairy Coliseum after lunch today for Round 2.

Rosa was furious. Amber finally joined her team. “I’d fly backward if I could” she sadly said. “I should’ve helped you”

Later, the Warm Colors joined the rest of their society.

“I’d fly backward for choosing to make you a team” Strawberry said sadly. “I just wanted the founding members to be together.

“I have an idea!” Snowflake exclaimed. “How about we invite you to sit with us at the concert if we win?”

“You’re the best Snowflake!” Amber exclaimed giving her a big hug.
“We’ll help you win” Copperwind promised.

Recap

Round 1:

1st place: The Fast Flyers
2nd place: The Warm Colors
3rd place: The Waves
4th place: The Shining Stars
Eliminated: The Cool Colors

The Warm Colors

After lunch, the remaining teams gathered at the coliseum. The Cool Colors were watching from the leaf chair.

“Well, well, well,” a voice said. It was Wisp standing with her teammates. “It’s the non athletic fancy pants team!” Some of the other team members laughed.

Jenny knew exactly what these fairies meant; their uniforms were much fancier then the others.

“We can still fly in these!” Jenny shouted.
“But they don’t look like uniforms that are suitable for flying!” Wisp shouted back. “Even the Wave’s uniforms are better!”

Sweet Pea blew her whistle, and the four teams gathered at the start line.

“For know on, you’ll start flying at a single file based on your progress in the last round.” Sweet Pea explained. She handed a leaf envelope to everyone

The Waves

It’s a place that unique kind fairies like. It connects to another magical Neverland kingdom in some way, and it’s not part of Palm Tree Cove.

“Let’s think of another kingdom here in Neverland” Dewdrop suggested.
“The mermaid kingdom!” Rani responded.
“The place might have water” Silver thought.
“Let’s think of an area of Havendish Stream that relates to mermaids” Silvermist suggested.

Silver thought for a while. “Merfairies are unique types of fairies that relate to mermaids” she said.

“Merfairies like to hang out by the stream in Sunflower Gully” Silvermist said.

“That might be the location!” Dewdrop figured out.

Later, Sweet Pea had the fairies line up in a single file.

The Warm Colors

“Go Warm Colors!” Rosa shouted from the seat.
“We’re counting on you!” Amber cheered.

Snowflake smiled at the others. Just like the Waves, the Warm Colors thought about Sunflower Gully, but were a little less sure.

“If we get the clue wrong, we’ll get behind” Jenny pointed out.
“I think we’re right” Snowflake said confidently.

“Remember,” Sweet Pea said. “The Fast Flyers will start flying first, followed by the Warm Colors, and so on. Start flying…now!”

The Fast Flyers were thinking for a second until they started flying faster then the speed of sound. The Warm Colors and Waves quickly flew toward Sunflower Gully with the Shining Stars taking off slowly thinking.

The Fast Flyers made it to Sunflower Gully first, and took a picture of the stream.

The Waves ended up making it the stream second. They confidently took the picture, and flew off. The Warm Colors came right after.

“Jenny,” Zephyr said. “If we didn’t have to listen to your pessimistic words, we would’ve gotten here sooner”

“Never mind” Strawberry said. “We need to make it back to the Coliseum before we get eliminated”

“For the Cool Colors” Snowflake pointed out.
“We need to win!” Strawberry said determined. “If we don’t, I can’t make up for the team arrangements”
“We will win” Snowflake said.
“I hope so” Strawberry responded. “It’s for the other team and for me to forgive my mistake”
“At least we get along” Zephyr said cheering up Strawberry.

Snowflake already took the picture. “If we want to win, we need to hurry”

The Warm Colors rushed back to the Coliseum.

“I don’t think we’ll win” Jenny pointed out.
“That’s not helping” Zephyr protested.
“I’m just saying that the Fast Flyers are unbeatable” Jenny explained. “They crossed the finish line way before the other teams in both rounds so far”
“We will win!” Snowflake said with an encouraging smile.

“We will win, we will win, we will win” Strawberry, Zephyr and Snowflake shouted out repeatedly on their way back. They were flying faster and faster the longer they were chanting. Even Jenny joined in the cheering like a crazy fairy.

“We will win! We will win! We will win!”

The team crossed the finish line in third place with the clue solved correctly. The Shining Stars were eliminated. The hunt was said to be put on hold for two whole days after the long first day.

Recap

Round 2:

2nd place: The Waves
3rd place: The Warm Colors
Eliminated: The Shining Stars
Out: The Cool Colors
Old 03-21-2015, 07:26 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Four

The Waves

It’s a place that unique kind fairies like. It connects to another magical Neverland kingdom in some way, and it’s not part of Palm Tree Cove.

“Let’s think of another kingdom here in Neverland” Dewdrop suggested.
“The mermaid kingdom!” Rani responded.
“The place might have water” Silver thought.
“Let’s think of an area of Havendish Stream that relates to mermaids” Silvermist suggested.

Silver thought for a while. “Merfairies are unique types of fairies that relate to mermaids” she said.

“Merfairies like to hang out by the stream in Sunflower Gully” Silvermist said.

“That might be the location!” Dewdrop figured out.

Later, Sweet Pea had the fairies line up in a single file.

The Warm Colors

“Go Warm Colors!” Rosa shouted from the seat.
“We’re counting on you!” Amber cheered.

Snowflake smiled at the others. Just like the Waves, the Warm Colors thought about Sunflower Gully, but were a little less sure.

“If we get the clue wrong, we’ll get behind” Jenny pointed out.
“I think we’re right” Snowflake said confidently.

“Remember,” Sweet Pea said. “The Fast Flyers will start flying first, followed by the Warm Colors, and so on. Start flying…now!”

The Fast Flyers were thinking for a second until they started flying faster then the speed of sound. The Warm Colors and Waves quickly flew toward Sunflower Gully with the Shining Stars taking off slowly thinking.

The Fast Flyers made it to Sunflower Gully first, and took a picture of the stream.

The Waves ended up making it the stream second. They confidently took the picture, and flew off. The Warm Colors came right after.

“Jenny,” Zephyr said. “If we didn’t have to listen to your pessimistic words, we would’ve gotten here sooner”

“Never mind” Strawberry said. “We need to make it back to the Coliseum before we get eliminated”

“For the Cool Colors” Snowflake pointed out.
“We need to win!” Strawberry said determined. “If we don’t, I can’t make up for the team arrangements”
“We will win” Snowflake said.
“I hope so” Strawberry responded. “It’s for the other team and for me to forgive my mistake”
“At least we get along” Zephyr said cheering up Strawberry.

Snowflake already took the picture. “If we want to win, we need to hurry”

The Warm Colors rushed back to the Coliseum.

“I don’t think we’ll win” Jenny pointed out.
“That’s not helping” Zephyr protested.
“I’m just saying that the Fast Flyers are unbeatable” Jenny explained. “They crossed the finish line way before the other teams in both rounds so far”
“We will win!” Snowflake said with an encouraging smile.

“We will win, we will win, we will win” Strawberry, Zephyr and Snowflake shouted out repeatedly on their way back. They were flying faster and faster the longer they were chanting. Even Jenny joined in the cheering like a crazy fairy.

“We will win! We will win! We will win!”

The team crossed the finish line in third place with the clue solved correctly. The Shining Stars were eliminated. The hunt was said to be put on hold for two whole days after the long first day.

Recap

Round 2:

3rd place: The Warm Colors
Eliminated: The Shining Stars
Out: The Cool Colors
Old 03-25-2015, 11:54 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Five

When the fairies were heading to the Tearoom for dinner, the Fast Flyers quickly flew ahead of the Waves smiling.

“We will beat you ya know!” Dewdrop shouted prepared to fight.

“We aren’t here to fight” Zephyr said.
“We’re here to remind you of what we told you before the hunt started!” Vidia told the water fairies.

“What exactly did you remind us?” Dewdrop asked still in a fighting mood.

“The sleepover” Wisp said in a “duh” tone.
“You made it this far” Tizzywing said. “You deserve it”
“The sleepover will be at my tree tomorrow night after desert” Vidia informed. “Can you come?”

“I’m not sure” Dewdrop said suspiciously.
“I want to go to the mainland to help with spring that day” Rani explained.
“The sleepover might be fun!” Silvermist said in a positive mood.
“The Fast Flyers might not be as rude as they seem” Silver pointed out.

“I’ll go!” Silvermist exclaimed.
“Count me in!” Silver said.
“I’ll just go to the mainland” Rani said nervously.
“Me too” Dewdrop agreed.

“Rani and Dew will go to the mainland, and Silvermist and Silver will go to the sleepover” Zephyr confirmed.

“It’s agreed” Tizzywing said giving a friendly smile.

The next day after desert, Silvermist and Silver arrived at the Sour Plum Tree with their water lily blankets and pillows. Silvermist bought water chestnuts, and Silver bought blueberry cookies from Dulcie’s.

“So glad you can make it!” Tizzywing exclaimed. “We saved a spot for your blankets!”
“It’s a reward for making it to this point of the scavenger hunt” Wisp said. “Even though we will obviously win the prize”

The first few hours of the sleepover were some of the most amusing hours the water fairies spent in a while. There were scary stories, games, and a pillow fight.

Later on, the fairies unpacked their snacks. The fast flying fairies enjoyed sour plum cake Vidia baked as well as a few cookies. The water fairies shared chestnuts and blueberry treats.

“These blueberry cookies look delicious!” Vidia exclaimed. “May I have one? Let’s trade for a slice of my sour plum cake”

“I don’t want the cake” Silvermist said. “But you can have a cookie!”
“I’d like a slice” Silver exclaimed giving Vidia a cookie. She knew that Vidia can make sour plum cake taste sweet.

Silver took a forkful of the cake. “It tastes different then I remember” she told Vidia.
“I tried a new recipe” Vidia explained. “Do you like it?”

Silver enthusiastically nodded and quickly ate the cake forkful by forkful. By the time she finished the cake, Silver felt funny.

“I feel a bitter taste in the new recipe” Silver complained. She fainted and fell on her bed with the strange feeling.
Old 03-29-2015, 04:50 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Six

Silver woke up in the hospital. She noticed the rest of the Waves, her sisters and a healing fairy looking at her relieved to see that she’s okay.

“What happened?” Silver asked.
“It seems like you consumed something that gives you that feeling” the healing fairy exclaimed.

“The cake!” Silver thought. “The sleepover is just a way to get us behind!”

“But with lots of rest and a cup of this special tea three times a day, you’ll be better in no time!” the healing fairy told Silver.

“How long?” Silver asked.
“About five days” the healing fairy answered. “What you consumed is pretty bad”
“What about that scavenger hunt?” Silver asked in an urgent sounding tone.
“I’m afraid you’ll have to sit out for the rest of the hunt” the healing fairy said. “After all, you won’t feel like flying for that time lapse”

“We’ll come to you if we struggle with a clue” Dewdrop said.

“Anyone willing to help me take Silver home?” the healing fairy asked. “I also need someone to carry the tea bags”

Silver’s friends helped her get home. “Don’t fall for these tricks” Silver warned her teammates.

Chapter Seven

The night before the hunt is supposed to resume, Misty stopped by Silver’s room with a snow cloud hanging above her head.

“Isn’t it dangerous for winter fairies here?” Silver asked.
“I have lots of snow cloud silly sweets with me” Misty said. She saw down on Silver’s bed.

“I’ve done some research about the Fast Flyers” Misty told Silver. “Not all of the team members are as bad as they seem” Misty took a deep breath and started explaining, “Zephyr is actually really friendly and only sounds rude to please her teammates, Tizzywing may sound ruder but is really friendly and harmless once you get to know her”

“So Zephyr and Tizzywing are the good members of the team” Silver restated.

“Wisp is obviously rude but isn’t the worst” Misty continued. “Vidia may sound friendly, but her pranks led you to this sickness”

“I’ll report the message to my teammates” Silver promised as she wrote the notes on a piece of leaf paper. She handed the paper to Misty. “Give this to Dewdrop” Silver ordered. “Tell her to show this to the others, I really want us to win to show these Fast Flyers that even we can beat their pranks!”

The next morning after breakfast, the three remaining teams met at the Fairy Coliseum. Silver was watching from her Pixievision at home crossing her wings for her team.

“Let’s show these Fast Flying cheaters that we’re stronger then them with the potential to win!” Dewdrop whispered to her teammates. “We have to win this hunt!”

Sweet Pea gave the teams a leaf envelope.

We need this for Pixie Hollow to be Pixie Hollow. Things wouldn’t be the same for fairies without this.

The Warm Colors

“What do we need for fairies to survive?” Snowflake asked.
“Without it, life would change forever” Jenny pointed out. “What’s important to all fairies?”
“Food?” Snowflake guessed.
“Something more major” Zephyr pointed out. “Something that makes Pixie Hollow special”

“Pixie dust!” the fairies exclaimed at the same time.

The Waves

The other two teams were having trouble figuring out the clue. There was a lot of debate with the Waves. Neither of the teams was able to figure out the clue before the two minutes were over.
The teams lined up in a single file based on the placing in the last round.

“Start flying…now!” Sweet Pea shouted. The Fast Flyers were still talking and thinking.

“Seems like these cheaters haven’t figured out the clue yet!” Dewdrop shouted.
“Stop insulting us by calling us a rude name!” Wisp yelled. “I’m so angry right now!”
“What name exactly did we call you?” Silvermist asked giving a sly smile.
“You called us a cheater!” Wisp yelled in an even louder voice.

“You are a cheater!” Rani yelled back. “You’re the reason why we lost a teammate!”

“What did you say?” Sweet Pea asked.
“They cheated by poisoning one of our teammates” Dewdrop said.
“Well, at least Vidia did” Silvermist joined.
Old 03-31-2015, 01:32 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Eight

Sweet Pea looked at the Fast Flyers with a serious face. “Did you really cheat?” she asked.

The first team member to step forward was Zephyr. “Yes, we did” she answered. “We deserve to be punished” Vidia looked at Zephyr with an angry face, but Tizzywing smiled and winked.

Sweet Pea grabbed her microphone. “For cheating, the Fast Flyers are disqualified and eliminated” she announced.

Wisp quickly flied away angry. Rani gave Zephyr a friendly smile. “Thank you” she said. “We don’t deserve to win” Tizzywing said joining in. “You do”
“We’ll be rooting for ya!” Zephyr enthusiastically shouted. “We really want you guys to win!”

“We’ll try harder then ever before!” Dewdrop said determined.

“Now,” Sweet Pea said. “Who has the answer to the clue?” The Warm Colors raised their hands. “I think the clue was talking about the Pixie Dust Well” Strawberry said.

“Correct!” Sweet Pea exclaimed. “You’ll get a head start for the next round where we’ll see which of the two teams will be the Scavenger Hunt Champion”

“Can we wait until Silver gets better?” Silvermist requested.
“Sure” Sweet Pea answered. “The final round will be in three days”

“I really want to win for the rest of the society” Strawberry said.
“You said this like, a million times already” Jenny complained.
“We will win!’ Snowflake said. “It’s easier now that the cheaters are gone!”

Recap

Round 3:

1st place: The Warm Colors
Eliminated: The Fast Flyers
Out: The Cool Colors and the Shining Stars

Both of the two remaining teams have a great reason to win the hunt. Who will win? Find out tomorrow! (I'll try to post tomorrow at least)
Old 04-02-2015, 08:06 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Nine

By the time the next round started, Silver was all better, and ready to win the hunt. The Warm Colors and the Waves gathered at the center of the coliseum, all prepared, and with a great reason to win.

“One of you will be the scavenger hunt champion” Sweet Pea announced. “We’ll find out who it is before the end of the day, here is your clue”

Where it all began

The Waves

“That’s an easy clue!” Silver said. “It’s the Pixie Dust Tree! The first Never Fairy was born there!”
“And that’s when the pixie dust started flowing!” Rani joined in.

The Waves lined up in front of the Warm Colors nervous, they wanted to show the Fast Flyers that cheating won’t have an effect, plus, Zephyr and Tizzywing were counting on them.

“Time for the race to the championship!” Sweet Pea announced. “Start flying…now!”

The Warm Colors stood still thinking. “You may go” Snowflake told Silver. “We’ll still win” Snowflake whispered to her teammates. Strawberry looked worried.

The Waves quickly flew over to the arrival area of the Pixie Dust Tree.

The Warm Colors

Just when the Waves were out of sight, the Warm Colors started to giggle.
“They totally fell for that!” Snowflake exclaimed laughing.
“Good thing you’re friends with Silver” Zephyr said.
“Sisters” Snowflake corrected.

“Any who,” Strawberry said. “We looked totally angry when you ‘gave that team an advantage!’”

“Are you sure the clue means where the hunt began and the Coliseum is the answer?” Jenny asked.
“The clue would’ve been more difficult if that was the answer” Strawberry pointed out. “And it is the final round!”

“I hope we won’t be accused for cheating” Snowflake said worried.
“We didn’t try to give the team a disadvantage” Zephyr pointed out. “It’s a trick, not cheating”
“Besides,” Jenny joined in. “We don’t know if it’s the right answer, we might’ve let the Waves win”
“I hope not” Strawberry said.

Later, the Waves flew back and showed Sweet Pea a picture of the Pixie Dust Tree. Both teams stood by Sweet Pea nervous. If the Waves are right, they’ll win, but if they’re wrong, there’s a high chance that the Warm Colors would win. It’s time for the big moment!

“You are…”

Chapter Ten

“Incorrect!” Sweet Pea finished.

“Now we know what the answer is not!” Strawberry whispered. “We have the answer!”

“We would’ve taken a picture of it, but you’re already there!” Zephyr said. “The clue is talking about where the hunt began as a opposed to where fairy life began”

“The hunt began right here in the Fairy Coliseum so that’s our answer” Snowflake said.

“Correct!” Sweet Pea shouted. “That’s exactly what we meant; the Warm Colors win the first annual Pixie Hollow Scavenger Hunt!”

The Warm Colors happily cheered. The rest of the Rainbow Society even joined the celebration.

Zephyr and Tizzywing flew toward the Waves.

“Sorry we didn’t win” Silvermist said.
“It’s okay!” Zephyr said. “We still apologize for what we’ve done; you’ve even kicked us out”
“I still feel like a winner for doing that” Dewdrop said. “Turns out cheating gave you a disadvantage!”

“Thank you!” Silvermist said. Zephyr and Tizzywing were giggling.

“Next year if there is another scavenger hunt like Sweet Pea said,” Tizzywing stated. “We’ll fly without Vidia and Wisp!”

I'll post the epilogue to the story, which shows a scene of the Rainbow Society's prize as soon as possible. I'll also start my new story, The Merfairy Sisters sometime this month. Silver will be back on her gem hunting mission, and an actual villain will be in this story.
Old 04-03-2015, 09:07 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Epilogue

The concert was about to start, the entire Rainbow Society was sitting with Queen Clarion in her special seats. The Warm Colors invited the Cool Colors to sit with them, but they didn’t get the lunch and beauty treatment like the rest of their society did, but they didn’t mind!

“I apologize for the horrible team setup” Strawberry said. “If there is another scavenger hunt next year, we’ll make sure both of the teams are happy!”

Everyone applauded as Sweet Pea got on the stage with a microphone. “First up is Nora singing Fly to Your Heart” she announced. Nora got on the stage wearing the long sparkly dress she wore at the opening ceremony.

“Watch all the flowers,
Dance with the wind,
Listen to snowflake,
Whisper your name,
Feel all the wonder,
Lifting your dreams,
You can fly,”

Then, backup dancers, including Scarlet, entered the stage wearing the shorter version of the dress worn as the athletic uniform.

“Nora and Scarlet competed for seats, however, they’re performers” Jenny pointed out.
“Did you forget about the lunch and beauty treatment?” Rosa asked.
“Yes” Jenny said giggling. “But I like this prize better!”