PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Screenshots

Pixie Screenshots Screenshots and snippets from in-game.

Old I finally met a famous fairy!!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-12-2009, 11:14 PM
Collector
View Ali_Lenora's Photo Album
Ali_Lenora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Spring 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Bored
Ali_Lenora is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
I saw fawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SAW FAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!! I'll GET PICTURES LATER.l....
Old 04-12-2009, 11:19 PM
Foxfeather Animal Fairy
View Foxfeather's Photo Album
Foxfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 173

My Mood: fairyish
Foxfeather is a Fast FlyerFoxfeather is a Fast FlyerFoxfeather is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent
I saw Fawn twice and finally got my gift from her. I called to all on my list. Pixie Hollow is tinkering. At this hour? it is only 7pm est.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:30 PM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Thank you to Foxfeather/MS Mouse for the whisper, Clover too although I had been gone but saw the Whisper to Clover so knew it was about Fawn, lol,
Here is a pic I got of alot of Forum Fairies with Fawn!
Attachment 667 Attachment 668 I Love Ali's reaction!!!

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy

Last edited by Bug; 05-23-2013 at 08:08 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:42 PM
//inactive//
View Molly_wa's Photo Album
Molly_wa's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Klingon Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 27

My Mood: Musical
Molly_wa is a Fast FlyerMolly_wa is a Fast FlyerMolly_wa is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
That was.... AWESOMELY AWESOME!
I got the wreath for Topaz & Mary.
Which is good, those are my two main fairies. xD
Well, I gotta go eat, talk to you all later!
Oh, I think I smell Garlic Bread.
I'm deff going to eat right now! xD
Old 04-12-2009, 11:48 PM
above the clouds! <3
View Dawn Starvale's Photo Album
Dawn Starvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 58

My Mood: Gloomy
Dawn Starvale is a Fast FlyerDawn Starvale is a Fast FlyerDawn Starvale is a Fast FlyerDawn Starvale is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Water Talent
I saw Fawn a couple times within the last hour or so...here are the screens!!

^Totally covered her up on accident. It was funny though, there were SO MANY FAIRIES!!

Here is her Display when you click on her!
Her badges, btw, are (FAVE) Harvest Hustle High Score and (MOST RECENT) Super Raspberry Collection.

That was so cool!

I actually got that wreath TWICE...on accident. When I saw her in Maple Tree Hill, she had the gift box there, then decided to fly to Dewdrop Vale. That's where I got the screen of her display, and she had the gift box there again after someone asked for it.

And, she asked about the carnival!! That was so awesome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmouse3 View Post
Pixie Hollow is tinkering. At this hour? it is only 7pm est.
They're probably trying to get rid of all the Eggs from the Egg Hunt. Today is the last day, after all.

Though, I did notice something weird...maybe I should have taken a screen of it, but you know the top of Dewdrop Vale, where it has the grass kind of overlapping the screen? THAT OVERLAPPING ONE WASN'T THERE, and that was when Fawn was there. I don't know if that had anything to do with her being there or if they were trying to fix something, but I could see that blade of grass that usually houses spider silk and meadow grass.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:55 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Hee hee! Awesome Pictures! I am making a album of Just Fawn photos!

Dawn~My Faith is in the picture of you covering Fawn...it looks like she's getting kicked in the face by Amy Prettyspring! And Grace is in the other picture.

Clover~ Thanks for letting me know where she was. You are AWESOME at finding Fawn!

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 04-13-2009, 12:05 AM
IgoBacktoDecember<3
View Chloe_Flutterbug's Photo Album
Chloe_Flutterbug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Autumn 2010 Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Balanced
Chloe_Flutterbug has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Ugh!!! Ive been waiting to see her and the minute I leave to go somewhere, I MISS HER! AGAIN! UGH!

Old 04-13-2009, 01:42 AM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I didn't hear about the Carnival part with Fawn! How cool is that!!! Roseheart will do a Flip when she hears!!

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy
Old 04-13-2009, 01:49 AM
knows the muffin man
View Buttercup PollenPuff's Photo Album
Buttercup PollenPuff's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Sneezy
Buttercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent
I didn't get to see Fawn today, but everytime i meet a fairy from here I feel like i've met a famous fairy!
Old 04-13-2009, 02:36 PM
Collector
View Ali_Lenora's Photo Album
Ali_Lenora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Spring 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Bored
Ali_Lenora is a talented Fairy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil LadyBug View Post
Thank you to Foxfeather/MS Mouse for the whisper, Clover too although I had been gone but saw the Whisper to Clover so knew it was about Fawn, lol,
Here is a pic I got of alot of Forum Fairies with Fawn!
Attachment 667 Attachment 668 I Love Ali's reaction!!!

Thanks for the complemeint on my reaction
Actually, when fawn said she took tink to see some frogs the other day, i said:
"Did they like her? Or did they act like that bird on her arrival day?"
Old 04-13-2009, 02:56 PM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Smile Nice of you to say so, Buttercup, and I finally met Fawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercup PollenPuff View Post
I didn't get to see Fawn today, but everytime i meet a fairy from here I feel like i've met a famous fairy!
Aww, that's nice.

I met Fawn because a great fairy whispered to me to come. And my son showed an interest in Pixie Hollow. He kept telling me I was taking screen captures the wrong way. Anyhow, there was a crowd near Fawn, including several fairies from the forum. I don't know which fairy asked, but someone asked, "Fawn, can we make friends with you?" Fawn replied, "I am friends with all the fairies."

My son then asked to take over Stormy and type something. I was skeptical but he assured me it would be ok.

He typed this:

That wisecracking whippersnapper of mine teased Fawn! Pretty funny of him.

No response from Fawn, though. A little after that, Fawn asked if anybody knew any animal jokes. (Or was it fairy jokes?)

I asked her an animal riddle.

She responded, asking for the answer.

When I gave the answer, she replied like this...

Oh my goodness! I was so proud! Woo hoo.
Even my son thought it was a worthy accomplishment.

And finally, Fawn left.

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 04-13-2009, 03:18 PM
Jet McFuel's Mommy
View Clover Elmlace's Photo Album
Clover Elmlace's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter Treat Award Liked Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 109

My Mood: Lucky
Clover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
I was so LUCKY yesterday!
I had some help from Cobweb Bitterheart, (My Daughter) finding Fawn.
Cobweb found Fawn four times after she 'left', on different servers.
I was so proud of her!
I was able to send whispers out to friends on my list, which I LVE to do.

I even was able to meet another Famous Fairy yesterday!
BUTTERCUP POLLENPUFF
It was so cool to have her stop by my house.
We talked about tailoring and the icky things cats bring in the house,
(she had to leave for a bit, her cat brought in a bird).
And even our love of the Forum and the wonderfully nice fairies that are here!
Old 04-13-2009, 08:03 PM
is a crazy cat pixie.
View EchofFirefly's Photo Album
EchofFirefly's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Leap Year Award 2012 PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Happy Easter Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Lurking
EchofFirefly has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I am so happy for all of my PHF friends who got to met Fawn!!! Whoo-hoo!!!

Thanks for posting all of the cool pics, everyone.

Hugs,
Echo
Old 04-13-2009, 08:21 PM
Is a Pixie
View Neverheart's Photo Album
Neverheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Procastinating
Neverheart is a talented Fairy
Heart Hi peoples!

Okay, thanks, to my pal Roseheart, I got to see Fawn yesterday. Though I saw her, I didn't get a gift or anything. But hey, the pictures I got rock! I put them both together on Paint to make a cool picture.

Thank you, Roseheart!

-Never-
Old 04-14-2009, 05:53 AM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
It's okay Never, I got spare gifts! Don't tell the never council cause they might take em away. I'm saving them for if and when we get to do gift exchanges. Got my friends here covered.... or at least a few of you.

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!