PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys

Clickables and other Fairy Toys Charms, eLCD, bracelets, etc.

Old Frosty Fashions now at Target

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-17-2012, 06:47 PM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Hey BPP I got my frosty fashions today & when I put in the codes of course Chloe Lightcloud got the outfits & Badge so I called & my fairy operator was very helpful & made sure all 3 of my girls got the outfits & badge while I was on the phone with her. It seemed no problem for her to add the outfits & badge to Cozy & also Snowblossom! Good luck!

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy
Old 08-17-2012, 07:00 PM
A Hot Cup of Tea
View Flora's Photo Album
Flora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2016 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award 
Total Awards: 82

My Mood: Rainbow
Flora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the Queen
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
That's wonderful that all your fairies got it Bug! Do you think it is a bug that only your most recent fairy gets the dress and badge? I hope it's fixed. I think I might get one of the dolls.

On the badge it says: Awarded for redeeming any 2 codes from the Frosty Chill Fashions and Frosty Spring Fashions toys. Does anyone know if you get a dress from the Spring Fashions toys? And what toy is the Spring Fashion one?
Old 08-17-2012, 08:19 PM
knows the muffin man
View Buttercup PollenPuff's Photo Album
Buttercup PollenPuff's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Sneezy
Buttercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug View Post
Hey BPP I got my frosty fashions today & when I put in the codes of course Chloe Lightcloud got the outfits & Badge so I called & my fairy operator was very helpful & made sure all 3 of my girls got the outfits & badge while I was on the phone with her. It seemed no problem for her to add the outfits & badge to Cozy & also Snowblossom! Good luck!
I am hopping mad. My rep never called me back. I ended up calling in yesterday and was told I needed to wait for my rep to call me back. She was still "checking into things." I'm giving till Monday, and then they are getting a very unhappy call from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora View Post
On the badge it says: Awarded for redeeming any 2 codes from the Frosty Chill Fashions and Frosty Spring Fashions toys. Does anyone know if you get a dress from the Spring Fashions toys? And what toy is the Spring Fashion one?
The blue dress is the Frosty Chill (with Peri) and the Pink one is the Frosty Spring (with Tink.)

BPP

EDIT*****

It took two more calls but I got my dress for all, and badge for all! They say it is meant to go to each fairy but they've got some crazy glitch happening with it so hopefully they'll get that fixed before they're bombarded with calls and emails.

BPP

Last edited by Buttercup PollenPuff; 08-20-2012 at 09:29 PM.
Old 08-30-2012, 10:41 PM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
I bought mine today, but when I put the code in I got a message of "internal error". Anyone else ever get that? I contacted the NC about it.
Old 08-30-2012, 11:17 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
That is the same message we got when you enter the code for the 3 month membership card (in order to get the dress). You should be able to send them a email and have them credit your account the item.

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 08-31-2012, 12:49 AM
Baking cookies for Pluma
View Sweet Cupcake's Photo Album
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Creative
Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I bought the toys.. well i collect dolls.. it's that an excuse?
The thins is that I had problem for change them, the code was accpeted but they don't give me nothing,The problem seemed that was my sparrows (now they have 2 pretty dresses each one .. sigh)
I contact them and they fix it.
My friend Joy bought the toys too and she had the same problem like you Lila, Internal error, she contact them and they fix it too.

They will request the picture with both codes.
I always contact them to this email:[email protected]

Old 08-31-2012, 12:02 PM
Thanks for the memories ♡
View Rosalina286's Photo Album
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'14 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Dreamy
Rosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Thanks Cups, and I hope this problem stops! People must be a bit ticked off at having to pay and not getting anything... I know I would!
Old 09-02-2012, 12:48 PM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Yeah I gave them my codes when I first contacted them and they fixed it and i got my outfits and badge! Now I have all 3! Woohoo! I wonder what my sparrowman got, though ...
Old 09-02-2012, 12:58 PM
Thanks for the memories ♡
View Rosalina286's Photo Album
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'14 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Dreamy
Rosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Garden Talent
LOL well good luck. And Woohoo Lila!
Old 09-02-2012, 01:06 PM
Simply A Fanci-Foo Fairy
View MvpMissy's Photo Album
MvpMissy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'12 Award PHF's Oct'12 Design A Costume Participant's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Autumn 2012 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Purrfect
MvpMissy is a talented FairyMvpMissy is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Heart

I got mine too ! I"m so excited!
i love these dolls, and the outfits!
i got all the 'mainland' badges after dayssss of tracking them down
at my local stores, which we called "fairy missions"

was so much FUN "Treasure hunting" for these items,
and made it SO WORTH it!

I hope you ALL can obtain these items! you'll be SO GLAD you DID!
tho i'll admit, they're SO HARD to find locally!

Last edited by MvpMissy; 09-02-2012 at 01:40 PM. Reason: removed unnecessary quote
Old 09-23-2012, 02:13 AM
Believes laughter is LIFE
View JovialOne's Photo Album
JovialOne's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 62

My Mood: Lazy
JovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Where do you enter the codes for the frosty fashions? I bought them today and will give the dolls to a friend. I tried to enter it in the secret codes and it says internal error, I went to PixieHollow.com/MembershipPass which is listed underneath the code on the card from the box and it says that the prefix is incorrect. Should I just contact the help line or am I in the wrong spot to enter these?
Old 09-23-2012, 02:18 AM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I had the same problem, Lila. I was curious how long the membership would be for adding them -- I assumed some length of membership was attached as well since they say to go to www.PixieHollow.com/MembershipPasses. But alas, you do not get any membership time when entering the codes. Sorry, that was a tangent ...

I had to phone Customer Support in order for mine to be added to my account, which they did immediately. They had to manually add the outfits and badge, but were very helpful about it.

~ Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 09-23-2012, 02:24 AM
:. Live ~ Love ~ Sh!ne .:
View Joy Firefly's Photo Album
Joy Firefly's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 52

My Mood: Curious
Joy Firefly met the QueenJoy Firefly met the QueenJoy Firefly met the QueenJoy Firefly met the QueenJoy Firefly met the QueenJoy Firefly met the Queen
Light Talent Water Talent
I've got the same problem and write to the NC and they fix it right away but be sure to include the codes cuz they will asked for them.
Cupcake have the mail where u can notify ur problem in an upper message.

Good Luck my friend
Old 09-23-2012, 02:31 AM
Believes laughter is LIFE
View JovialOne's Photo Album
JovialOne's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 62

My Mood: Lazy
JovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Thank ya so much Joy and Em. I will send them an e-mail tonight and hopefully they will be able to get to it by Monday. I think the little dolls are so cute but I just have no room or urge to keep them. I see a present for a friend's little girls as an added bonus for this frosty fun in the near future
Old 09-23-2012, 03:04 AM
:. Live ~ Love ~ Sh!ne .:
View Joy Firefly's Photo Album
Joy Firefly's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 52

My Mood: Curious
Joy Firefly met the QueenJoy Firefly met the QueenJoy Firefly met the QueenJoy Firefly met the QueenJoy Firefly met the QueenJoy Firefly met the Queen
Light Talent Water Talent
Very kind of you Lila I bet that lil girl will love to have them, mines I gave it to my nieces they have a lot of fun changing the dresses and playing wit them...
I love to watch them play!!