PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys

Clickables and other Fairy Toys Charms, eLCD, bracelets, etc.

Old DS Outfits Guide...yeah, I need help...

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-24-2011, 04:38 AM
Lightning Fairy
View Mia Lightningwillow's Photo Album
Mia Lightningwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Thankful For Award 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Reading
Mia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Lila M.- Are those new outfits you added from the great fairy rescue? ALL are so wonderful! Thank you again!

Lila Foxsocks- if you read this I know you have the outfit as well and dyed it. Gorgeous by the way.

SO WITH THAT~ I WONDER ~ Since we can add the secret code items, dye them, and then re-add them, is it possible to do this with the ds game outfit? I'm sure someone will know the answer.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:56 AM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
I'm not sure which game as they are not my fairies :O :P

I hope someone knows!
Old 03-24-2011, 10:09 AM
Too much homework :(
View SilverCandleshadow's Photo Album
SilverCandleshadow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie Day Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award Talent Pride Participant's Award Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award Design A Shop Participant's Award Autumn 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Happyy
SilverCandleshadow is a talented FairySilverCandleshadow is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
I think you're missing an outfit. I have it! I don't remember what it's called but I have it! Oh and Mia you can dye these outfits! I dyed it red!
Old 03-24-2011, 11:11 AM
♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥
View Juniper's Photo Album
Juniper's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'11 Award Autumn 2011 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 12

Juniper is a wiz at Fairy TagJuniper is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Thank you so much Lila for posting all of these! I've seen pieces of many of them around the Hollow but it's lovely getting to see all of them.

The outfits most recently added by Lila are from the Great Fairy Rescue DS game. There is one more - the pink (crepe) Myrtle outfit. It's actually the one you get in the Hollow no matter which you choose in the DS game and you have to get the Live Chat guys to change it for you. Mine have been changed but I have a friend who just flew to fairy camp so I'll get a screen shot of it from her if you like.

They've also sold the Nerine outfit in the shops and quite recently!

I agree, Twilight! I hope they bring them back to the shops very soon! And I would love to see the outfits from the Great Fairy Rescue game in the shops too. Only one pixie from each account can fly to fairy camp (and get an outfit for her journey) so I've got some pixies who are a bit miffed at missing out.

Last edited by Jezzi; 03-24-2011 at 06:16 PM. Reason: word filter
Old 03-24-2011, 04:12 PM
Lightning Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Thankful For Award 

Mia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magic
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverCandleshadow View Post
I think you're missing an outfit. I have it! I don't remember what it's called but I have it! Oh and Mia you can dye these outfits! I dyed it red!
Hi Silver and thanks. Actually yes I was aware one could dye their outfits, I was wonderfing if you dyed the outfit it would allow you to add another outfit online like it does when you enter secret codes. I guess if no one knows, I will try it when I buy the game and let you all know!
Old 03-24-2011, 04:25 PM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia Lightningwillow View Post
SO WITH THAT~ I WONDER ~ Since we can add the secret code items, dye them, and then re-add them, is it possible to do this with the ds game outfit? I'm sure someone will know the answer.
Even if you dye the DS outfits, you still won't be able to re-enter them.
The game won't let you, I've tried it before.
The rule is only one DS outfit per fairy.

The only way to have two DS outfits is if you bring a fairy from the Lost Treasure game with a special outfit, then import her onto the Great Fairy Rescue game to receive another special outfit.

This is what I did with Kiki, and it still worked the last time I tried, but with all the changes they have made like the
"one DS fairy per account" rule, I wouldn't be surprised if they fixed this.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:18 AM
Lightning Fairy
Awards Showcase

Hi, I just entered a new outfit to a fairy, and wrote them all down off the list on DS.

Dayflower
Yellow Bignonia
Campanula
****e Myrtle
and Delphinium

Has anyone seen the dayflower one online?

Last edited by Mia Lightningwillow; 08-02-2011 at 06:10 AM.
Old 03-25-2011, 02:50 AM
Summer's end, fall begin
View Julie Roseblossom's Photo Album
Julie Roseblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 54

My Mood: Artistic
Julie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Julie got the last Great Fairy Rescue outfit. Hey, I liked the pink one... although I DID like the Campenula outfit as well. Anyways, here's a screenshot of the pink one. You'll have to click on it to see it better. Screen shot 2011-03-24 at 6.26.51 PM.jpg

Sorry about the poor quality. This is the Lagerstroemia outfit.
Old 03-28-2011, 08:21 AM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Here's the crepe Myrtle (Lagerstromeria):
Click the image to view the full version
Old 03-30-2011, 07:05 PM
Lightning Fairy
Awards Showcase

Lila! Thank you again for posting! I was able to figure out which outfit i wanted Mia it have by refering to this thread. (They look different on the game.)

FYI: I also had to call to ask them to change it to ther outfit of my choice. It's still loading the lagerstoemia one only.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:50 PM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I LOVE those outfits! makes me want a DS. But perhaps I will be just as satisfied with a membership, when I get one. Because actually you could have a membership for a really long time with the money that you spend on the DS and the Fairy game.
Old 03-31-2011, 03:39 PM
♫ Chirp ♫
View cricket18's Photo Album
cricket18's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ First Day of Spring Award 2017 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 104

My Mood: Giggly
cricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Lila this is a wonderful thread! Thank you so much for posting the outfits and the lovely flowers that inspired them. So nice to see them all in one place!
Old 03-31-2011, 08:31 PM
Lightning Fairy
Awards Showcase

And the more I play the great fairy rescue game the more beautiful outfits I see! OH BOY, I do hope they bring EVERY SINGLE one of them into the hollow at some point. I'm telling you those dresses are wonderful! It's truly a shame we can only bring one to PH. Here's hoping for lovely dresses to come in the future!