PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old The Fantasies of the Dream Book

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-09-2014, 05:02 PM
Listening to LET IT GO!:D
View xXKitty_LunaXx's Photo Album
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Exasperated
xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
Heart Kenzie, if you dont want my character to have ice powers I can change that.

Alison
I went outside to see if I would have a chance at talking to Misty, which never happens. "M-M-Misty?" My voice shook to see what she would do.
"You gotta be quicker than that!" Misty let out a giggle, and teleported herself around the yard until I got dizzy and gave up.
"That's it!" I froze time, only around my house so it wouldn't affect anywhere else. I unfroze Misty, and my time force field kept her from teleporting away from me.
"Hey! Put down the forcefield!" Misty said with a cold voice.
"No! Tell me why you shut me out!" I said, with the same cold voice.
"I can't tell you... If I do you might get hurt..." She said, with a shaky voice.
"What are you talking about?" I asked her the simple question, but she forced me to unfreeze time and go on with my day.
Old 03-09-2014, 05:05 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
(yeah I get it)
Haley:
I walked across the bridge and headed to the outdoorsy restaurant that Celeste had set up. It was always so pretty, the way she decorated it. She was sitting there, with her legs crossed and she was looking fancy. Her hair was done up nice, and she had a pretty lilac-colored dress on. She looked good in it, but it didn't match her green eyes very well.
"Celeste, hi!" I said, waving.
"Haley!!" She said, running up to me, and she hugged me tight. But then, she backed off and dusted her dress off. I laughed. Sometimes she did things that weren't very princess-like, but she occasionally corrected her mistake.

(luna, you can come in here if you want)
EDIT: I don't mind if she was ice powers. it's different... sorta.
Old 03-09-2014, 05:49 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
I'll join.

Name: Raynne (pronounced like rain)
Type: Water elemental
Appearance: slender, willowy, long blue black hair and rain gray eyes
Personality: cool, calm, sensitive, caring
Sibling: None
Side: Good

I'll post a picture later. Control her however you want.
Old 03-14-2014, 04:02 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 

Haley:
"Celeste, this tea is really good. Did your mom make it?" I ask.
She grinned. "Actually, no. I learned how to make it from her, and this was my first time."
I nearly spit out the tea, after hearing she made it herself. Not that I thought it was bad, but it caught me by surprise. I tried my hardest to keep it in my mouth. I gulped it down. "You made it? Wow. You know, I would have never guessed." I said, and she blushed.
Old 03-14-2014, 10:56 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Hey! I forgot I wanted to join this RP! I have been so busy lately that I haven't had time to make my forms. Hope its not too late!

Name: Annika (Nika for short)
Type: Air Elemental
Appearance: attached
Personality: acts silly and fun on the outside, but frequently doubts herself, sometimes timid
Sister/Brother: none
Side: Good
Powers: Control over Air, also has some Empathy (Power to read/interpret/replicate the emotions of others)
Attached Images
File Type: png Annika.png (235.5 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 03-14-2014 at 11:18 PM.
Old 03-14-2014, 11:37 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
I nearly forgot, here is Raynne.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Raynne.jpg (235.8 KB, 6 views)
Old 03-15-2014, 02:38 AM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

(this is gonna be off topic, I know, but this video reminded me of Haley and Anise so much I just had to put it here!)

Haley being the fiery side, Anise being the icy side.
Old 03-15-2014, 09:28 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Anise:
I was walking in my favorite field. I saw the prettiest flower, and crouched down to pick it. And I did. I put it up to my nose to sniff it, but after I do, I look at the stem. I see ice slowly spread onto the stem. I jump and throw it down on the ground.
Old 03-30-2014, 09:52 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

(sorry,)
Anise:
I look at the flower that I had thrown down, which was now completely covered with ice. It was a thin layer, but it was definately there. I shrugged that feeling off and walked away.
Being am ice elemental, as I am, has it's occasional perks. And it's downers too. But I never really cared. I knew that I needed to accept it. I know it's who I'm meant to be.
I keep walking, and walking, and walking, until I come across a huge tree. Then I decide to climb it. I take my shoes off and set them next to the tree. I climb it slowly and carefully, not caring if it gets completely covered in ice, because I'm sure that it would just melt off anyway. I think back, to the night before the first day of school for me and Haley. Our mom set us down on the couch to talk to us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Haley, Anise." She said, a scared look in her eyes.
"Tomorrow, I want the both of you to be very careful not to expose yourselves to the other students and your teachers. You don't know how they would take it, and they might not understand. All I'm asking of the both of you is to be careful. Okay?" She asked. We both understood. She didn't want us to be laughed at. She wanted us to have a normal school life, especially since our lives at home were the least bit normal.

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 03-30-2014 at 10:18 PM.