PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old the adventures of the winter woods (a pixie roleplay)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(I'm going to make Slip and official character of mine.)
Name: Slippery Slope (but everyone calls her Slip)
Talent: Snowflake-Making fairy
Description: Picture below...
Personality: A bit forgetful, but she's a caring friend. Will always stay by you in a problem.
New arrival?: She arrived a few months prior.

Evergreene
We walked for a long time, not really talking to one another. Every so often, Slip would fly above the treeline, and would tell me whether we were flying in the right direction or not.
After a while more of walking, she flittered up, checked, and came back down. "On the bright side," she told me, "the mountain is definitely getting closer. We should be back in an hour at this pace."
I rubbed my head. "Slip," I told her. "Why don't you fly back without me?"
"What?" She cried out in surprise. "What do you mean?!"
"You can get a snowy owl back by the frosted forest," I told her, guessing a place where all the owls usually hung out. "Then, you can fly back here and pick me up! It will be a lot faster than me just holding you back."
She grew quiet. "But... I like keeping you company. I can't just leave you alone out here!"
"You won't," I replied. "At least not for long. I trust you, Slip."
Slip grew quiet, until she finally flew in for a hug. "I promise," she told me quickly as she glanced up toward the sky. "I promise I'll be back soon!!"
And, with that, she flew out of sight.

(Twinklesky, maybe Slip can catch up to you, and you can both fly out to rescue me?)

Last edited by popcorn1234; 07-15-2013 at 05:01 PM.
Old 07-15-2013, 05:12 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 

popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Slip
Oh, jingles, I kept thinking as I flew closer and closer to the north side of the mountain. Why, oh why, did she ever tell me to fly alone? I'm not even sure if I'll be able to find her again!
Nervously, I approached the Frost Forest. "Hello?" I called inside. "Can anyone tell me where to find a rescue snowy owl?"
No one responded, with everyone being busy frosting the same items for what seemed to be the thousandth time.
I flew down to a fairy with light blonde hair in ringlets that looked like she was daydreaming. "Hey, can you help?" I ask her. "I need to find a snowy owl. And quickly!"
Old 07-15-2013, 05:30 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
It sounds fun! I MUST join this!

Name:Sparkle
Talent:Ice
Hair:Straight and dark black
Eyes:Bright Blue
Personality:Energetic
New Arrival?:She arrived a month ago and is used to Pixie Hollow!

Sparkle:
When I was done working, I found a fairy talking to someone about a snowy owl. I thought I saw one earlier! I wanted to tell her but I didn't want to interrupt the fairy she was talking to. I was bored. My work was done so I sat down and waited for something to happen.
Old 02-27-2014, 04:42 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
(ok, im officially reviving this.)
Rosa:
Everything here is amazing.. I couldn't help but thinking
"Is everything made of ice here, Peri?" I asked, curiously.
"Yep, it is. And isn't it amazing?" She grinned at me.
"Yeah." That was all I could say. Until..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dahila:
"Rosa! What are you waiting for? Get on the snowflake." I said. I could tell she was hesitating, but in a way, I really understood. I know what it's like to be a new arrival. But eventually, Rosa got on the snowflake and then the Keeper made it rise, and then I saw pretty green, blue, and pink lights. I didn't know what to think or do.
"What are you waiting for?" the Keeper asked. I looked at him for a minute, confused.
"Um... he means, raise your wings up into the light. Both of you." Peri said, excitedly.
And we did. And the blue stuff, (I don't know if its Pixie Dust or whatever...) made shapes. And we saw what happened before we arrived. And by now, I was more in awe then ever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rosa:
I watched as the dandelion things flew in the wind, and the two of them kept flying, until one flew in an entirely different direction to nowhere. And the other one flew to the fountain with the yellow stuff. It was then placed on the platform, and then some of that yellow stuff was sprinkled on it, and
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dahila:
Dahila couldn't keep her eyes off of what she was seeing. She watched as the pixie dust was sprinkled on the dandelion puff, then,
"Hello?"That's me! But where's Rosa's puff? She thought as her side started to shape into something else.

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 02-27-2014 at 11:07 PM.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:24 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(Kenzie, are you reviving all the old, good roleplays again? ... thanks! )

Evergreene
I know that it had only been a few minutes since Slip had left, but I couldn't help but feel a little scared. Sure, I had been here a little over a year, but that didn't mean that I flew out to the Deep Winter Woods often. In fact... I don't think I've ever been out this deep.
Calm down! I told myself, feeling my heartbeat beginning to pick up. It's still light out, it will still be light out for a while... I have time!
Still, as I watched a cloud lazily crossing the bright blue sky, I still didn't feel any better.
I hope Slip can find me soon, I thought, sitting down and waiting in the snow.
Old 02-28-2014, 05:33 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 

(Popcorn, I was thinking that your character could somehow come across the library just as Dahila and Rosa are coming out. but you do what you want. )
Dahila:
Then it showed Rosa's puff, just floating in the breeze with nowhere to go. I wonder how she survived out there, in the cold wilderness... I thought as I looked at her. She had put her wings down, but her eyes were fixed on what was in front of her.
I looked back and saw a fairy finally finding the puff. And then that moment came, the pixie dust was sprinkled, and
"Hello?" She was finally born.
Old 02-28-2014, 06:40 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(That can work--I'm guessing Slip would be getting impatient if someone didn't answer her three seconds after she asked the question. )
Old 02-28-2014, 10:36 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Rosa:
"Hello?" I looked at myself in awe. And I couldn't help but wonder why we didn't arrive at the same time. Then it started to disappear and the snowflake started going down.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:41 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Rosa:
"Well, does that explain things for you, now? I think it would!" The keeper said, winking.
"Yes," I say. "That was amazing!"
Old 04-04-2014, 11:04 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Slip
I was in a panic. A complete, dizzying panic. I mean, I knew I shouldn't be, but it just felt like no one was listening! Evergreene was lost, out on her own in the wilderness without dust or good walking shoes or anything!
I decided to keep calling out to fairies as I flew over the Frosted Forest, but everyone seemed to be in their own worlds. I almost flew down to one fairy--who was happily napping on what was once a "fern"--and wanted to shake her shoulders and ask her to her face if she new anything, anything at all, that could help out my friend.
That's when I remembered.
The Keeper!
I immediately set off for the Great Hall of Winter. I had only been in there once before to look up snowflake categories, but I do remember the giant lynx snoozing against one wall. The Keeper had told me he was harmless, but still. It was a lynx.
But, if the Keeper has a lynx, I reasoned, flying over the open meadows, then perhaps he will know where the snowy owls like to stay!

(Go on ahead and finish your scene. Slip will come crashing through the doors when its convenient. )
Old 04-05-2014, 01:12 AM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Dahila:
"Rosa," I start. "Do you know what this means?"
She shrugs. "No, sorry. What does it mean?"
"It means... We're..." I say, but I can't seem to push that last word out.
"We're..... what? Is it bad?"
"Haha, no. But what I was trying to say was, we're..... sisters." I finally manage to say.
She gasps. "Sisters?"
"Yes, sisters. We're sisters!" I say, jumping up and down excitedly.
We both start laughing, when all of a sudden....
(Okay, it's the right time for Slip to come in!)