PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other Games > Other G-Rated Games

Other G-Rated Games Discuss other games you play here.

Old Club Penguin: Your thoughts about an expanding online world?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-01-2014, 03:19 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Club Penguin: Your thoughts about an expanding online world?

What are your thoughts on the expanding online game world ("expanding". Yeah, right!) commonly known as Club Penguin?
Old 01-01-2014, 06:56 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Um, Electro? It is expanding. Pretty rapidly, in fact.

Backstory time!
Club Penguin is undergoing some huge changes. Its 3D mobile app, "My Penguin", was originally designed for you to log onto your penguin from the game, and explore your igloo. You could change your clothes/furniture, and the changes would reflect when you log into the game on your computer. Eventually, games were added, like the minigames Smoothie Smash and Jet Pack Adventure (And I'm pretty sure I messed that name up). The game was originally only available on the iPad, though now they're making versions that will be compatible for iPods/iPhones, as well as Android devices.
Now, they're coming out with a huge update. Bit by bit, they will be giving players the ability to explore the public towns of Club Penguin--and I think that a penguin on the app will be able to interact with penguins playing on the computer. This is obviously huge. I mean, I haven't heard about anyone else doing this! (And no, Minecraft doesn't count)

I'm happy for CP players. This is a huge step, and I wish them the best of luck in figuring this out.
Old 01-01-2014, 07:05 PM
Listening to LET IT GO!:D
View xXKitty_LunaXx's Photo Album
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Exasperated
xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
Heart

Mini-Rant Time

EXPAND CLUB PENGUIN????? Okay, Club Penguin, go ahead and kill our precious pixie hollow while you play on terrible graphics known as penguins and have big color blobs (aka puffles) as pets! I think you have highly expanded ALOT and I don't think you need to do much more. ToonTown was also taken away from us. For me, Toontown was a magical experience because you could interact with the famous Disney characters Mickey, Donald,Minnie, etc. And nobody was rude on ToonTown as far as I know, as for Club Penguin, penguins ignore you, make fun of you, and are just plain rude! If Disney wants to expand THAT, that is there problem. But Seriously??????

Rant powering down....
Old 01-02-2014, 04:51 AM
PEACE AND LOVE!!!!
View guardianluna2003's Photo Album
guardianluna2003's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Blah
guardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyer
Light Talent Water Talent
I have looked at Club Penguin. Looks boring and and not as fun as pixie hollow was. I went to Virtuial Family Kingdom w hich is a little similar. I also agree with kitty, graphics are terrible.
Old 01-02-2014, 03:41 PM
The Spongebuddy
View Petunialotustwinkle14's Photo Album
Petunialotustwinkle14's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Busy
Petunialotustwinkle14 is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I looked too. If you don't have a membership, there is not much to do, so it makes it boring. , and there is weird, bad graphics. (No Offence to CP fans)
Old 01-05-2014, 11:06 AM
Moon Light River
View Moon Light River's Photo Album
Moon Light River's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Bored
Moon Light River is a talented FairyMoon Light River is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXKitty_LunaXx View Post
Mini-Rant Time

EXPAND CLUB PENGUIN????? Okay, Club Penguin, go ahead and kill our precious pixie hollow while you play on terrible graphics known as penguins and have big color blobs (aka puffles) as pets! I think you have highly expanded ALOT and I don't think you need to do much more. ToonTown was also taken away from us. For me, Toontown was a magical experience because you could interact with the famous Disney characters Mickey, Donald,Minnie, etc. And nobody was rude on ToonTown as far as I know, as for Club Penguin, penguins ignore you, make fun of you, and are just plain rude! If Disney wants to expand THAT, that is there problem. But Seriously??????

Rant powering down....
I really miss Toontown and PH. I cant believe they closed down those games for this one. I agree with Toontown being magicial because it was. You got to interact with the Disney characters. You cant do that on CP. PH was fun because you actually got to make cookies, and sweets, you could even make clothes and outfits! There was so much to do on both these games. But on CP, you cant do anything without membership. Just my thoughts
Old 01-05-2014, 02:49 PM
∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞
View Infinity Mistyvalley's Photo Album
Infinity Mistyvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Pixieish
Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

Club Penguin is so boring and could not hold my interest very long. I will never understand why Disney made this decision. PH, POTCO, and TTO were the definition of Walt Disney's beliefs and dreams. But you know what? Disney is a greedy company and I am sure CP will close eventually. Surely, the "millions" of users will get sick of it anyway. My guess is most of the CP users think it's so great because they didn't experience PH, POTCO, or TTO. They have nothing to compare CP too.

Whatever, Disney. Whatever.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 01-05-2014, 06:36 PM
Moon Light River
View Moon Light River's Photo Album
Moon Light River's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Bored
Moon Light River is a talented FairyMoon Light River is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Mistyvalley View Post
Club Penguin is so boring and could not hold my interest very long. I will never understand why Disney made this decision. PH, POTCO, and TTO were the definition of Walt Disney's beliefs and dreams. But you know what? Disney is a greedy company and I am sure CP will close eventually. Surely, the "millions" of users will get sick of it anyway. My guess is most of the CP users think it's so great because they didn't experience PH, POTCO, or TTO. They have nothing to compare CP too.

Whatever, Disney. Whatever.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Ugh! I know! There's nothing to do without membership.. I mean, really? At least in TTO, PH, and POTC you were able to do something without it. I think Walt Disney, himself, would be extremely disappointed with the way Disney is today.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:48 PM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I have a Penguin, but you need a membership to get all the stuff, and I am NOT willing to pay and then have it taken away like they took away Pixie Hollow.. No Way!
Old 01-06-2014, 06:51 AM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Yes, I agreed with what does everyone says. Club Penguin is just such a boring game and also really not fun. Plus a membership, that's makes someone doesn' have a mood to go there (me too). Can you imagine, why we must to pay a membership if the graphics of the game itself is bad? I'd rather to have the Pirate of the Carribean online games is open, even the graphics are little dark, but I like the 3D effects of the game. Sorry to be very mean with the game, but that's something what I feel when I play the Club Penguin Online Games.

~Alyce
Old 01-06-2014, 06:59 AM
Farewell, beloved Hollow
View nevaeh's Photo Album
nevaeh's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Winter 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Angelic
nevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent
I tried CP with the free week membership they offered in an email once. It was boring, honestly. But I got a lot of clothing and decorate my igloo with Star Wars stuff, which was kinda cool. I did not realize that when my membership ran out they would take it all away. How can they just take it and not refund the coins you spent to purchase the items? I felt robbed so I gave up on it.

I refuse to buy a membership to any game, having learned from PH.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:13 PM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
I'm going to play a fun game called Twist things up in a crazy yet G-rated way It's a storyish game.

Mean Walrus Penguin: Nice hair!
Nice, new fairy Penguin: You don't have to be rude!
Mean Penguin: And u dont have to have dat hair.
Nice, new Penguin: I'm reporting you
Mean Penguin: Ya they only ban u on other games #kthnxbye

LATER...
Mean Girl: I'm gonna get on CLUB P.
Hum hee ha hoo ha ohhoooo...
BANNED?!
Computer: No, jk jk! go get on ur penguin gurl!
Mean Girl: #kthnxbaiiii
Computer: I lied hahaha

...AND The World Became A Better Place
Old 01-09-2014, 05:14 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
LOL, that's true, Electro!
Our Pixie Never Council takes more care of us than their.......their.....penguin council?
Wow, the Club Penguin mods/workers aren't even there to help them!

Now lets see if Club Penguin makes sense. Pick one of these:

This is so strange, Disney. I wish you would tell us why Club Penguin is picked over Pixie Hollow!
Old 01-09-2014, 09:27 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
LOL DAISY!
How did you get the different fonts?