PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Fairy Bookclub > Fairy Bookclub Archive

Fairy Bookclub Archive Archive for Fairy Bookclub

Old This is probably a stupid question, but...

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-02-2010, 11:58 PM
Just a clumsy.
View AmericanPunk's Photo Album
AmericanPunk's Fairy
My Mood: Batty
AmericanPunk has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
This is probably a stupid question, but...

I have searched all over the internet to figure it out!
My question is: Are the movie fairies in the books at all?
Originally I thought that they were completely separate, because I skimmed a few of them in Barnes and Noble for a short while, but then on a site they mentioned "Rosetta's Daring Day" and I know that one of the books also has Vidia in it... But on PHF there doesn't seem to be any overlap whatsoever, so now I'm really confused.
I'm especially interested in reading about Bobble and Clank, but I have no idea if they're in any of the books at all.
If any of you could give me a straight answer, that'd be kicky-cool!
-Shannon

Last edited by Jezzi; 06-03-2010 at 01:52 AM. Reason: advertising
Old 06-03-2010, 07:36 AM
Pixie Mom Extraordinaire
View June Rosewillow's Photo Album
June Rosewillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Contented
June Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the Queen
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I know that some of the movie fairies are in the books. Sometimes their outfits are a bit different than their movie outfits, though. But there are a lot of books about the movie fairies...like...

"Vidia and the Fairy Crown"
"The Trouble with Tink"
"Tink North of Neverland"
"Silvermist and the Ladybug Curse"
"Queen Clarion's Secret"
"Fairy Dust and the Quest for the Egg"
"Fawn and the Mysterious Trickster"
"Iridessa, Lost at Sea"
"Rosetta's Daring Day"

Are there any other books that feature the movie fairies that anyone knows about?
Some of the books that don't feature a movie fairy may have one of the movie fairies as a side character as well.

I hope that answers your question!

EDIT: To my knowledge Bobble and Clank are only on the movies...anyone know for sure??

Last edited by Maps; 01-28-2011 at 04:20 AM. Reason: removed irritating font color
Old 06-03-2010, 02:34 PM
Believes laughter is LIFE
View JovialOne's Photo Album
JovialOne's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 62

My Mood: Lazy
JovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
That's a great response June. I wish I knew more about the books. I'm going to start collecting them soon. I just love the illustrations.

There is no such thing as a stupid questions as long as it gets you the answers you seek.
Old 06-03-2010, 04:08 PM
Ali Islandsprite
View FairyTL's Photo Album
FairyTL's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Happy Easter Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

FairyTL has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Speaking of the books, there was this Disney site that I stumbled upon that you could actually read most, if not all of these books online for a free trial or a small membership fee. There were ALOT of different Disney books but of course I tried to read all of the Fairy books as much as possible.

It works with your existing Disney account (the one you use to sign into Pixie Hollow) and it gives you a free week trial, which if you are an avid reader like me, can read them in no time!

Just a fun things that I would share with my Fairy Pals!!

https://disneydigitalbooks.go.com
Old 06-03-2010, 11:22 PM
Summer is coming :)
View Sahara Islandheart's Photo Album
Sahara Islandheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Summer 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Double Puzzle Participation Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Artistic
Sahara Islandheart is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Hey, thats not a stupid question! And the answer is yes they are in the books! The older disney fairy books have the fairies like Fira and Rani in them, who I personally think should be added to the hollow but anyways! Then newer books that are being made all have to do with fairies in the hollow for the most part, such as Fawn, Silvermist, and Rosetta!
Old 06-05-2010, 04:06 AM
Just a clumsy.
View AmericanPunk's Photo Album
AmericanPunk's Fairy
My Mood: Batty
AmericanPunk has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Thanks for the help, guys! This has been awesome, seriously... I'll definitely look up those books. I'll check the library! =D
Old 08-02-2010, 10:51 PM
BK
View Wertyla's Photo Album
Wertyla's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Book Titler Participant's Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Autumn 2010 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: AFK
Wertyla has disabled reputation
Iridessa, Fawn, Rosetta, Silvermist, and of course, Tink all have books!