PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old A Pixie Roleplay: Two Worlds Colliding

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-02-2014, 02:59 AM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Lia:
"Ugh.." I said, brushing off my dress. I looked down at my shoes. "Oh no! I scraped my knee!" I said. I'll just leave it till I get to the store. Then, I'll buy a box of bandaids for it. I thought as I started running. The wind felt good against my face. I shut my eyes and pretended I was flying! But that's no good when there are people around, because that's when I ran right into my best friend Hope, and we both end up on the ground laughing. I stand up and help her up, then we walk side-by-side.
"So, what's new?" She asked, a huge grin on her face.
"Oh, nothing much." I nodded slowly. "I was just heading to the store to get stuff for my mom. You?"
"Oh. Well, I was just heading for the new restaurant that just opened up. I've heard it's really good." She said, her tone slightly excited.
"Nice." I grinned back.
A gust of summer breeze blew at us, and as soon as it hit, Hope ducked in cover behind me, as if she thought something bad was happening. But I knew what she was doing.
"Hope, the wind is not going to hurt you!" I said, pulling her back up into a standing position. And before she could do anything else, Hope's 1 year old Golden Retriever dog came running at us.
A look of shock grew on Hope's face. "Pearl! What are you doing outside? Did someone let you out?" She said, then she started digging in her purse and pulled out the emergency leash and hooked it on to Pearl's collar. "There. I better take her home right away. I'll see you later, Lia!" Hope said, waving. I waved back, and kept walking.
Old 03-02-2014, 01:52 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
After I ate breakfast, I heard a knock on the door. It's that girl I passed! Her name is Maylene.

I gasped. Is she surprised that she saw the fairy? Is she angry because she never wanted a fairy?

"It's not my fault!" I said. "She flew to you!" I noticed that the fairy just arrived next to Maylene and flew in the house toward me.

I never had such a good sighting of that fairy. She looks like some sort of fairy queen. She examined me. Oh god! Am I dreaming? I never thought I'd actually see a fairy!
Old 03-02-2014, 08:49 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Name: Willow Sanders
Appearance: Tall, dark brown hair and light green eyes, wears glasses and always carries her camera with her. Picture Attached
Personality: Practical, cautious, friendly, quiet but not shy, very observant, loves looking at nature and taking pictures of it, goes on walks in the forest a lot
Talent As a Fairy: Scout
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Willow.jpg (28.8 KB, 15 views)
Old 03-02-2014, 08:56 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
I think I'll join, this sounds fun
Old 03-02-2014, 09:00 PM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Willow

I was sitting on my front porch, taking a few pictures of the pale morning sky, when I noticed a few things that didn't happen every day. I wondered what was up with my neighbors this morning. I shrugged. Only one way to find out.
I followed the girls, Maylene and Ella, into Ella's house. I meant to knock, but I was distracted by their conversation. Apparently they'd seen a fairy in the grass in the yard.
"Come on guys, you know there's no such thing as fairies," I said, startling them. I was always the practical, cautious one, and I wasn't exactly quick to believe in impossible things.
Then I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. Was that... a tiny golden figure, with beautiful glowing wings. A fairy? And she seemed to gaze back at me, then gave a decisive nod.
I took off my glasses, cleaned them, and looked again, not believing my eyes. She was gone. I shook my head.
Probably just a butterfly or something.

Old 03-02-2014, 10:59 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 

(im going to say that the fairy left and shes where im at now.)
Lia:
I finally got to the store and felt for the change in my pocket. Still there. I thought. I headed straight for the bandaids then the buttermilk. I paid for both of them and headed outside. I sat down on the curb and ripped open the box of bandaids, put one on my knee, closed the box, and sat it next to the buttermilk and stayed on the curb, enjoying the scenery. There was still a slight breeze in the air. Suddenly, there was a bright yellow blurry thing slowly coming in front of my face. I slowly backed up so I could see it better. Now it looked somewhat clearer, because now I could visibly see a tiny person. What the... I thought. It looked like she was trying to get a good look of my face. But then, she just flew off, as if she thought that I was the person that she was looking for, but then she realized I was someone else.
Hey, maybe Ella knows something about this. I thought as I grabbed my stuff and ran to her house. I finally got there, and knocked on the door, hoping she was there.
Old 03-03-2014, 12:21 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Sounds fun. I'll join!

Name: Trisana (Tris) Chandler
Appearance: Curly red hair that is almost always woven into braids, grey eyes, pale skin, tall
Personality: Tris is stubborn and has a temper, sharp tongue, doesn't trust people easily, insecure, quick to help others, cares deeply about her friends
Talent: Storm

Name: Kieran Cairpre
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, tall, pale
Personality: Funny, friendly, kind, loves acting, always tries to cheer people up, goodnatured
Talent: Acting

(The first three pictures attached are Tris, one in fairy form, two in human form because I couldn't decide which I liked best. The other two are Kieran, one in human form, one as a sparrowman.)
Attached Images
File Type: png Tris.png (154.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: png Trisana.png (94.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: png Tris Fairy.png (227.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: png Kieran.png (225.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: png Kieran Sparrowman.png (232.1 KB, 14 views)
Old 03-03-2014, 07:15 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
I'll do a new fairy:

Name:Eve
Appearance:Because she is poor, her clothes are dirty and have holes.
Personality:She is a kind person and big dreamer
Talent:Harvest

I was picking berries in the forest near my small house. When we finished, I went to the nearby neighborhood. I'm thinking of seeing Ella.

She believes in fairies just like me. Everyone in the neighborhood sees her as a fairy believer though some people think she's too old to believe.

When I got to her house, I saw Ella and three other girls inside. They were all talking about some fairy they saw.

"Come on guys, you know there's no such thing as fairies," one of the girls (Willow) said.

"I believe in them." I said.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Eve.jpg (198.4 KB, 16 views)
Old 03-03-2014, 10:38 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent

I was walking along the sidewalk in the warm sunshine when I saw my neighbor Maylene go into Ella's house. Not long afterwards, Willow joins them, and soon so does Eve, followed by Lia.
What is going on? I wonder, then I decide to check it out. I head towards Ella's house, but on my way I come face to face with a tiny creature in a golden dress. She looks at me, studying me as if she is searching for something, and finally nods once before flying away. A fairy? I shake my head to clear it. I must be imagining things. I think, before continuing to Ella's place.

I knock on the open door, before walking in.
"Hey. What's goin' on?" I ask.
"Um... we were just talking about something we saw today..." Ella says uncertainly.
"Oh really? What was it?" I ask curiously, thinking about the fairy I thought I saw today.

I relaxed in the shade in the field next to my house. The neighborhood was arranged around the field. I watched as Maylene, Willow, Eve, Lia, and Kieran enter Ella's house one by one. I didn't know any of them well, I didn't know anyone well really. I knew it was mostly my own fault I didn't have friends, I just had a really hard time trusting people. I have been betrayed too many times.
Suddenly I am startled out of my thoughts by a tiny, winged person in a golden dress hovering in front of me.
"Wha...?" I begin, but before I can really process what I'm seeing, the tiny female nods once and flies off.
Old 03-04-2014, 12:28 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Willow

"Oh, you know," I replied to Kieran, shrugging. "Talking. Seems like some of us thought we saw..."
"A fairy." Maylene finished for me. "Did you see her too?"
"Come on, guys, it was probably just a butterfly," I said.
Then Lia walked in as well. "Wow, is the entire neighborhood coming to my house?" Ella asked, surprised.
"I saw the fairy too!" Kieran spoke up. "She was wearing a golden dress."
"And when she saw me, she seemed... to nod, or something," Lia added.
"Okay, this is too weird," I said, just as a flash of gold crept past my vision...

(Since everyone is all together, should we start the good part? )

Old 03-04-2014, 01:52 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Technically, Tris is outside still, but she is near enough. I'm good with moving forward!
Old 03-04-2014, 08:31 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Here is my third character:

Name:Schelly
Appearance:Attachment
Personality:Smart and doesn't believe in anything unless it's proven
Talent:Pixie Dust

It was after breakfast and I was taking my normal morning walk. I passed Ella's house. It looks like the entire neighborhood is there!

They were talking about some fairy they saw.
"Come on, guys, it was probably just a butterfly," a girl named Willow said.
"I agree." I said. "Fairies are just made up storybook characters that little kids believe in somehow!"

We basically talked for a bit about that make believe fairy.
"Okay, this is too weird," Willow said. That was when something strange and gold appeared in front of my eyes.
"Let's just leave and forget about this!" I said.

(as soon as Tris comes in, maybe we can get to the good part. )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Schelly.jpg (206.9 KB, 16 views)
Old 03-04-2014, 09:25 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Tris isnt going to come in. She doesnt trust people well enough to talk to them unless she absolutely has to. When Clarion transports them to Pixie Hollow, she will slowly begin to trust the others. You guys can start the good part now. Tris will get transported there too, she just wont ever go into Ella's house.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:30 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

(im gonna make a second character)

Name: Destinee Fayels
Appearance: below
Personality: shes a free adventurous spirit that loves going on adventures. when she was young, she was that really tall kid that everyone has to literally look up to because she had been so tall. shes still slightly taller then everyone else though.
Talent: Animal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lia:
"I wonder why all of us saw that fairy..... I guess we'll never know." I shrugged. Then, all of a sudden, there was a huge burst. And it got really windy. I looked directly in front of where I was standing. What the... I thought. "Guys, what is that?" I said, pointing at it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Destinee:
I was riding around on my bike, feeling the wind on my face. I was approaching Ella's house, and I could see a lot of people in there. I stop myself on the curb. Then I saw a really bright blue light shining. What is that...? I thought.

jd.PNG

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 03-06-2014 at 04:32 PM. Reason: i changed Kara's name, ill fix all the other posts.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:59 PM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I'll quickly make a new character as well. How about she lives next door to Ella and got swept up in the wind as well?

Name: Skye Tanner
Appearance: Tall, athletic, long black hair that's always tangled and windblown, gray eyes. Attached picture.
Personality: Bold, adventurous, quick thinker, very nimble and fast, sometimes her mind can't keep up with her mouth.
Talent as a fairy: Fast flying
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Skye.jpg (23.7 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by Blaze_of_Glory; 03-05-2014 at 12:50 AM.