PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Neverland School for Young Fairies

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-31-2014, 08:16 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent

"Um.. fly with you?" A pretty art-talent fairy in a long purple dress flew up to me. Her glow turned bright pink. She seemed as nervous as I felt.
I smiled tentatively at her. "Fly with you! I'm Echo."
"My name's Lilac." The fairy seemed very friendly, though a bit nervous.
"Um, I'm new here." I said shyly. "Do you know where the talent skills classroom is?"
"Yes! I can't wait to earn my first talent skill."
"Me too!" I laughed.

Last edited by Night Wish; 02-03-2014 at 09:58 PM.
Old 01-31-2014, 08:20 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent

I bounced out of bed in the morning and got ready for school quickly. I was so excited for school to start up again! I couldn't wait to see my friends!
As soon as I was ready, I flew out to find Meadow Lark. We usually met up to eat breakfast and flew to school together.
"Hey Cara!" She calls out from our favorite spot in the Tea Room.
"Hey! I'm so excited for school!" I reply, sitting down next to her.
"Cara! You don't even pay attention in school unless it is an acting class!"
"Sure I do! Sometimes." I reply with a grin.

"The usual, girls?"
"Yes please!"

(Hope this is fine with you Rachel! Figured they would know each other since they are the same level )
Old 01-31-2014, 08:52 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Lilac:

I seemed to be more confident once Echo spoke. She asked me directions to the Talent Skills classroom. "It's over here." I said pointing. "When do you have this class? I have it first period." I smiled. Echo might be my newest friend!
Old 02-01-2014, 04:19 AM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
(I won't be on the forums until February 7th. Soooo this is the last post I'll do for a while! I'll have Pandora catch up on everyfairy though, once I'm back! )

When I entered the school, I was expecting a small crowd of fairies, but it turns out that just the opposite size of crowd was there instead. Fairies flew from place to place, hallway to hallway. They fluttered about, chatted, and such. I looked over at Mr. Sunbug who was scared of all the flapping wings and ringing of the many voices. I flew over to the corner of a room and sat down on a chestnut bench with sewn maple leaves draped over it. I opened my pepper backpack, and began shuffling through it to see that I had everything. Pepper seeds, check, pepper watering can, check, pepper fashion gloves, check, mini pepper treats, check, pepper slippers, check, list of this stuff, check, enchanted pepper erasers, check, spare pixie dust, check, pepper cupcake, check, pepper safety fog dust, check, pepper pencils? I shoved the other ingredients in my backpack around as I scrambled through my backpack, looking for my pencils. I dropped a few things, which I quickly picked back up. I was so busy messing around with my backpack, I didn't notice the other fairies looking over their shoulders to see whoever was making such loud noise. Finally I felt my hands slip over something long and thin. I pulled one, thin, tiny red pepper pencil out from the bottom of the backpack. One. I quickly sighed of relief and reorganized all of my items. I closed my backpack until I noticed the most important thing of them all missing: Mr. Sunbug. He always rides in my backpack, so I had to take him out in order to see if I brought everything. He must of gotten bored waiting for me to shuffle through my backpack, so he must of flitted off. I really need to find him until class starts. Forget my locker! I thought. I opened my wings and lifted into the air. ''Mr. Sunbug?'' I called through the school.
Old 02-01-2014, 04:55 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
~ Maggie ~

I flew through the big school doors and landed on my feet. Wow! There were fairies everywhere, from all talent levels as well!

I looked at my schedule. I have exactly 15 minutes till the home base bell. That's flaptastic! I can get myself organized and find all my classes by then. Hopefully.

My locker number is number 28. I opened the lock and looked inside. A nice size. I took off my backpack and un-zippered it. I began to sort my supplies.

Binders on the bottom. Lunch bag and pencil case on the top. Backpack and coat hanging on the hook. Perfect!

A large bang came from the left of me. A girl with wavy black hair was fumbling around in her backpack. She sure had some huge stuff in there for it to be making so much noise! After a few more minutes of fumbling around, she seemed satisfied with what she found. Phew! No more noise!

She started back up again. This time, she was calling out a name. Mr Sunbug...I think? Maybe a teacher? I don't know but I am going to go find my classes. I closed my locker and flew away reading my schedule.
Old 02-01-2014, 01:24 PM
Listening to LET IT GO!:D
View xXKitty_LunaXx's Photo Album
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Exasperated
xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
Heart

I'll join soon!
Old 02-01-2014, 01:56 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Please save me a spot!!
Old 02-01-2014, 02:03 PM
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 

xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
Heart

Here is my form, following it will be my first post for the rpg
Name: Octavial Harmony
Talent: Music (Ignore the paintbrush)
Appearance: (Attached)
Personality: Tries to be fancy, confident, well-organized,kind,very clever on the violin and in school
Talent Level: 10
Meadow: Springtime Orchard
Other: Comes off as a stuck up fairy, but deep inside she is really nice.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg e0e.jpg (41.2 KB, 26 views)
Old 02-01-2014, 02:10 PM
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Heart

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"] Octavial I opened the doors to the large school and walked in, familiar with large schools. I figured I wouldn't make any friends, considering I look like a stuck-up snob. I went to my locker~#32. With 14 minutes before the bell ringing, I looked at my schedule. Flute lessons first. I quickly started taking some purple skrapbook paper and decorated my locker, placing her books inside.
With 5 minutes before class, I wondered if there were any other music talents. I glanced at the two fairies talking to each other, Echo and Lilac, I think. I took out my violin, my favorite of all the instruments, and started to play, softly, hoping nobody will confront me.

Last edited by xXKitty_LunaXx; 02-01-2014 at 02:57 PM.
Old 02-01-2014, 05:33 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Name: Prinna
Talent: Writing
Appearance: Light brown hair, topaz eyes, wears unnecessary glasses, slightly tan skin with a short and thin stature. Her right wing is bent, which causes her to fly unevenly.
Personality: Extremely shy, timid, very kept to herself and doesn't make friends easily.
Talent level: 1
Meadow: Maple Tree Hill
Other: She loves leaves, and tends to wear clothes that resemble leaf colors.
Old 02-01-2014, 05:54 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Brightsparkle View Post
Name: Prinna
Talent: Writing
Appearance: Light brown hair, topaz eyes, wears unnecessary glasses, slightly tan skin with a short and thin stature. Her right wing is bent, which causes her to fly unevenly.
Personality: Extremely shy, timid, very kept to herself and doesn't make friends easily.
Talent level: 1
Meadow: Maple Tree Hill
Other: She loves leaves, and tends to wear clothes that resemble leaf colors.

Ooh, if Prinna loves leaves, and Maggie is a leaf-painting talent who is also obsessed with leaves, maybe they can be good friends!!
Old 02-01-2014, 06:20 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Lilac:
While talking to Echo, I heard a music fairy play a violin. The song was so beautiful! Though it's soft I still like the song she's playing.

As I began to approach her so I can hear the music louder, I saw the clock. Only 7 minutes til the first bell. Maybe I should get used to my new schedule. But I don't want to end up too far from the Talent Skill classroom. I have to be in each class before the bell rings or I get one step closer to a punishment.

While walking, I stumbled upon a fairy I think I remember last year. She is reading a schedule. I think tried to make friends with her last year but I was too shy. I took a deep breath as I began to approach her. "Um...hi." I said. "I think I remember you.. I'm Lilac."

I will create another fairy soon!
Old 02-01-2014, 07:00 PM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Meadow Lark

Lark beckoned her friend out of the Tearoom.
" Come on, Cara! We'll be late for class! "
The two fairies flitted to the school, skimming across leaves, leaving glittering ice sometimes, for an effect. They ran into their classroom and got seated. Meadow Lark froze her twig chair in anticipation.
" When do you think it'll start? "
Too excited, it was the first day of school, after all..

( Dang, that was short )
Old 02-01-2014, 09:01 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Here's my second fairy:

Name:Abigail (some fairies call her Abi)
Talent:Animal
Appearance:Attachment
Personality:She can be a show off
Talent Level:24
Meadow:Maple Tree Hill
Other:Likes to wear clothes related to the current event and season. Is much friendlier to animals than fairies

Abigail:
It's the first day of school and it'll probably be my last year! I am four levels closer to becoming a Talent Master!

Though fairies starting school only advance one or two levels a year, fairies with the higher talent levels advance three or four levels a year. Since I worked so hard when I arrived to Pixie Hollow, I started school at Talent Level two. Other fairies like that young art fairy Lilac started at talent levels zero or one.

Well, it's time to go to school! I put on my favorite autumn dress and flew off. I had locker #20. I arranged my supplies.

The first bell will ring in around 5 minutes or so. What should I do on my way to my first class? Maybe I should brag about my talent level!

I saw two fairies, one frost talent and one acting talent who entering the school. I started school before they did so I knew they're talent level is probably lower than mine. I approached the two fairies, showing a probably mean smile. (I commonly do it to fairies but I almost never do it to animals)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Abigail.jpg (210.3 KB, 22 views)
Old 02-01-2014, 10:14 PM
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Octavial
I looked at the fairy approaching Meadow Lark & Cara. (If I got that wrong tell me ) I noticed the rude smile she had on her face. This is a new year, I thought. Why not help out others? I flew over to the fairy and confronted her. I just couldn't do it. I stood tall. Chin up, looking confident- But to others, I looked stuck up. As usual. I just slowly played the violin, proving to the fairy she isn't the only talented one in the school.

Last edited by xXKitty_LunaXx; 02-01-2014 at 10:57 PM.