PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Polls & Surveys

Polls & Surveys In here are polls and surveys about Disney and Pixie Hollow that you may participate in and/or create. New threads are moderated in this forum.

Old Who is your favorite Disney Fairy?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Disney Fairy?
Tinkerbell 13 19.70%
Rosetta 3 4.55%
Silvermist 8 12.12%
Iridessa 1 1.52%
Fawn 2 3.03%
Vidia 11 16.67%
Terence 1 1.52%
Queen Clarion 5 7.58%
Beck 3 4.55%
Bess 3 4.55%
Rani 8 12.12%
Fira 3 4.55%
Prilla 4 6.06%
Dulcie 0 0%
Lily 0 0%
Twire 1 1.52%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-26-2012, 09:00 PM
Let's make some magic!
View Charlotte Frostsparkle's Photo Album
Charlotte Frostsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 20

My Mood: Purrfect
Charlotte Frostsparkle is a Fast FlyerCharlotte Frostsparkle is a Fast FlyerCharlotte Frostsparkle is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Animal Talent
I really love them all equally but, I'm going to say Tinkerbell. She's the classic fairy and has appeared in so many Disney projects. I know that walt loved working with her and peter's story so, she is probably always going to be my true favourite.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:08 AM
Liri Sunwillow
View Solara's Photo Album
Solara's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 1

Solara is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Heart

Firaaaaaaa! I gravitate towards light, but I prefer her over Iridessa (nobody tell her that, she's my mentor fairy!), not really sure why, but it may be because Fira is the closest to me appearance-wise and I loved her character and story in Fira and the Full Moon. I get super excited whenever I see her, hehe! Mom even bought me the fashion doll version of her for a previous Christmas. A friend said I was most like Tink a couple of years ago, but I tend to shy from popular characters unless I really resonate with them. Fira just grabbed my attention the moment I laid eyes on that doll. I really hope Disney releases a new book on her! ^_^
Old 03-27-2012, 12:34 AM
Misses Pixie Hollow
View alllthingspixiehollow's Photo Album
alllthingspixiehollow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: Sick
alllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Wink

Quote:
I love Rani. I kinda feel bad for her, (because of her wings) and usually my favorite characters are the ones I feel bad for. Then I like to make fan-fictions where they "rise above the rest" you know, like they do something that saves all of their friends and possibly the world. I haven't made one for Rani yet, but I will. Plus, Rani is a water-talent who loves Mermaids, just like me! I wish Disney would put her in the movies .

I totally agree! I mean, where's Rani?! They need to put her in there!
Old 03-28-2012, 06:53 AM
Flies free and proud
View Violet Littlespeck's Photo Album
Violet Littlespeck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2012 Happy Holidays'12 Award Summer 2012 Award Spring 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Lazy
Violet Littlespeck is a wiz at Fairy TagViolet Littlespeck is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
"Disney Fairies" franchise aside, my favorite will always be the original Tink as seen in Peter Pan. I don't really care for her in the Fairy movies, to be honest (Mae Whitman's voice annoys me). My favorite fairy from the movies is Vidia.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:13 AM
Miss you all <3
View Julie Sunripple's Photo Album
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: fairyish
Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Same here, Karina. I was hoping someone else would vote for Fira... I love her outfit, and it's so sad that she only got one book. And she's a light talent.
Old 03-28-2012, 10:44 PM
Liri Sunwillow
Solara's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'12 Award 

Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Sunripple View Post
Same here, Karina. I was hoping someone else would vote for Fira... I love her outfit, and it's so sad that she only got one book. And she's a light talent.
Yeah I know eh. She is shown in a couple of pages of At the Dawn of Pixie Hollow, and I'm guessing she'd be included In the Realm of the Never Fairies, but I haven't fully read either book so I don't know for sure. I have both books, I just didn't have time to read them yet - school is a real time killer! :/
Old 03-29-2012, 12:04 AM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
How interesting - grumpy old Vidia happens to be "winning"
Old 03-29-2012, 04:08 PM
Liri Sunwillow
Solara's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'12 Award 

Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iris_Waterdew View Post
How interesting - grumpy old Vidia happens to be "winning"
Hahaha! She reminds me of Clint Eastwood's character in Gran Torino. Snarky, but awesome. (Didn't watch the whole movie so I could be wrong about his character, but it's close enough.)
Old 03-30-2012, 01:15 AM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Gaming
Straw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the Queen
Water Talent
I would have to say Rani. The first Disney Fairies book I ever read was Rani in the Mermaid Lagoon.
Old 03-30-2012, 01:46 AM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
For some reason, I wish they would bring book fairies to PH. The book fairies to me are much more lively in a way.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:45 AM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
I agree Julie, the book illustrated fairies always look so lovely and elegant.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:59 AM
Misses Pixie Hollow
View alllthingspixiehollow's Photo Album
alllthingspixiehollow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: Sick
alllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
I would have to say Rani. The first Disney Fairies book I ever read was Rani in the Mermaid Lagoon.
Yeah, that is why she's my favorite too! Go Rani!
Old 03-30-2012, 09:55 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
My favorite fairy would have to be Bess! I love how Bess is artistic and can be a bit shy around Quill, which is a bit like me!
I actually have two copies of "A Masterpiece for Bess" (One was the single book I bought, and the other came with a box set). And a few years ago, a family member bought me a Bess doll (Yes! They actually do exist!) for my birthday!

If I could have chosen more than one fairy, every button on the list would have been clicked by me.
popcorn
Old 04-22-2012, 07:01 PM
Feeling nostalgic...
View Moonstone's Photo Album
Moonstone's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award Spring 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: Pixieish
Moonstone has made Fairy Mary's A listMoonstone has made Fairy Mary's A listMoonstone has made Fairy Mary's A listMoonstone has made Fairy Mary's A listMoonstone has made Fairy Mary's A list
Light Talent Water Talent
I ended up voting for Tink but I also love Rani too! I like Tink better in Peter Pan though.
I love her sassy attitude and I could always relate to the part when she's looking at her hips in the mirror.

I love Rani though because of her soft spoken nature which is how I am. She's emotional and empathetic which
I can also relate too. She loves swimming and mermaids like I do and she's elegant and graceful.
If I was a fairy I'd be water talent, so I like her for that reason too.

I wish the book fairies were featured more because I honestly like them better than the movie fairies.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:25 AM
ηιѕѕα
View nissasky's Photo Album
nissasky's Fairy
My Mood: Aggressive
nissasky has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy lemonwind View Post
I love Tink, but my fave is Silvermist.
agreed I love Silvermist