PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old The Scavenger Hunt

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2015, 06:01 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Post The Scavenger Hunt

Five fairy teams will compete in a scavenger hunt and only one will win. Which team will win the race?

I had lots of fun writing this story!

Before I start, I'd like to tell you that I will stop using "parts" for the story because I'm stressed out in making the number of chapters in each part equal and fitting the story in. But the story might be better with "parts". I will divide the story into sections, but the number of chapters won't be equal.

In this story, Silver will be taking a break from her gem finding mission, but will be back and ready in my next story.

Let's get started!

The Preperations

Chapter One

“Tag, you’re it!” Vidia shouted as she tapped Snowflake. Then, Snowflake quickly flew around trying to catch other fairies. Fairies were happily flying around Havendish Stream playing a game of Fairy Tag.

Meanwhile, Dewdrop flew by. The game was paused.

“Hey Dew!” Snowflake exclaimed. “Do you wanna play tag with us?”

“I have to help the other water fairies” Dewdrop explained. “I’ll try to play with you later” Dewdrop flew away.

“All the water fairies are too busy to play with us” Copperwind pointed out.
“I think it’s because of the drought” Jenny said.

For a while, fairies, especially the ones that live there are suffering a dry, painful drought in the Spring Valley. The drought was interfering with the preparations for spring. Water fairies have been working as hard as possible to stop the drought.

“Wasn’t there a drought just like this one in 2011?” Snowflake remembered.
“But I heard that one wasn’t as bad” Jenny pointed out. “More water fairies are needed this year”

“I hope the drought ends soon” Snowflake complained. “My rainbow partner Silver is too busy to practice”

About five days later, during breakfast, Queen Clarion made an announcement; “The drought had ended!” The fairies excitedly cheered.

“We’ll need to do extra work for the next week to catch up on spring preparations” Ree explained. “But after we go to the mainland, we’ll be holding a scavenger hunt right here in Pixie Hollow!”

Fairies cheered once again. “For more information, please go to Springtime Orchard after breakfast”

“I love scavenger hunts!” Snowflake exclaimed. After breakfast, she rushed on over to Springtime Orchard. A bunch of other fairies followed her.

At Springtime Orchard, Sweet Pea was on a small stage-like setup with a colorful flag banner. There was a table right next to her with a leaf sign up sheet.

Once fairies arrived, Sweet Pea began to talk in the pixie microphone, “Attention everyone interested in hearing more about the scavenger hunt,” she announced. “The hunt will start in a week. In this event, participants will team up and race to find things all over Pixie Hollow!”

“What’s the prize?” Snowflake shouted out.

“Queen Clarion will invite the winning team for lunch with her at her table” Sweet Pea announced. “And they’ll get to sit with the queen in special seats during the upcoming concert”

Fairies excitedly chattered. There’s going to be a huge concert at the Fairy Tale Theater. A bunch of music and singing fairies will get to perform Pixie Hollow favorites. Fairies were talking about that concert for a while now. “The winners will also get a special treatment from Pixie Hollow stylists before the concert” Everyone was cheering now.

“Sign your team up right here before the opening ceremony” Sweet Pea said pointing at the leaf sheet. “Teams should include two to four members, and make sure you have a uniform ready, you can have a special version of the outfit for the opening ceremony, just make sure you have something you can fly in”

Some fairies quickly flew over to sign up. “Oh!” Sweet Pea exclaimed. “I almost forgot! The team with the best entrance at the ceremony will get an advantage in the first round!”