PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Happily Ever After

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-11-2014, 04:08 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I can't post tonight because it's very late here, but I will try to post tomorrow from Sparrow's POV!

Liri, what if Slightly and Sparrow have sort of a rivalry/competitive friendship? Their personalities are similar, they love adventure and I think it would be very funny pair because Slightly fights pirates, and Sparrow wants to be a pirate!
Old 03-11-2014, 04:41 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Hehe! I love it Hazy!!!!! Slightly will enjoy that!
Old 03-11-2014, 11:06 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Thanks, Misty! I liked what you did with the message. That's really cool.

Jessamine
"Jess! Come here!" I heard my mom calling me. It took a while to find her. This place was so huge, I nearly got lost a couple times. It was undoubtedly the most beautiful place I've ever been, but at the same time, everything was so strange...
"We've been invited to a celebration ball at Coventina," my dad told me, smiling and holding up an invitation.
"Coven-what?" I asked.
"Coventina. It's the seaside kingdom where the descendants of the Little Mermaid live," Mom explained.
Word of our arrival in Estoriana sure had traveled fast. I wasn't sure I wanted to meet these people, whoever they were, but it looked like I had little choice.
"How are we going to get there? We're in the middle of the desert, which is as far away from the ocean as you can get," I pointed out.
"There's always the Magic Carpet," a servant walking by suggested.
I perked up. Magic carpet? That sounded awesome. "I'm in," I declared.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Half an hour later, I stared at my image in the mirror, hardly able to recognize myself. I wore loose, flowy clothes in a beautiful shade of aqua blue. My long, brown-black hair had been pulled back into a ponytail, secured with a jeweled headband.
"You look just like your ancestor," the maid informed me, smiling.
I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not. In fact, I wasn't sure I wanted to look like Jasmine. Or be a part of this crazy world.
But I didn't say anything, seeing how excited my parents were about living here. Maybe I'd meet some people my age at the ball. Though they might have crazy magical powers I could only imagine.
My parents and I went out to a balcony of the palace. When the magic carpet saw us, it seemed to rise up and wave hello. I laughed.
Riding on the carpet may have been one of the funnest things I've ever done. I whooped with laughter as it rose into the sky. Now I knew why Jasmine had enjoyed this so much.
Before too long, we arrived in Coventina. We were led to the palace there, and I stared around in wonder. Were all Estorianian palaces this beautiful?
Once inside, my parents were greeted by two couples dressed in elegant ballgowns. Two of them introduced themselves as Robert and Marina, the king and queen of Coventina. The two guests were guests named Shang and Laurel, from the kingdom of (Liri, Wish, what did you guys name your kingdom again? )
"Our daughter, Sirena, is celebrating her birthday today," Queen Marina was saying to Mom. "She's just a little younger than your daughter. Would you like to go talk to her, Jessamine?"
I glanced over to see where she was gesturing. There were three girls, all in beautiful ballgowns. Two of them looked like identical twins, with their long black hair and green eyes. The third girl had wavy red hair and brown eyes.
"Sure," I said, not too enthusiastically. I wasn't really sure how to react around a princess. Would she be snobby and stuck-up? Did I have to curtsey or something? But I walked over to the girls anyway.
"Hi, I'm Jess. Jessamine. I'm new here." I smiled at the girls awkwardly. "Um... happy birthday?" I directed this at the redheaded girl, guessing she was Sirena. She looked a lot like her mother.

(I'd like to make a second character, before the action starts. Could someone please tell me all the fairytale characters who are taken, so I don't do a repeat?)
Old 03-12-2014, 12:11 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Oh, that's a good idea, Glory! Here's a few off the top of my head that are taken:

Captain Hook (Hunter from OUAT, Sparrow, played by me)
Wendy Darling (Dove from OUAT, Sparrow, played by me)
Anna from Frozen (Annalise from OUAT, Julianna, played by me, Annabeth, played by Jenny Hollybell)
Merida (Ashley from OUAT, played by Jenny Hollybell)
Hans (Colin from OUAT, Annabeth, played by Jenny Hollybell, Julianna, played by me)
Elsa from Frozen (Ivory from OUAT, Calla, played by Night Wish)
Maleficent (Eclipse introduced in OUAT, played by Night Wish)
Rapunzel (Laurel from OUAT, Saige, played by Night Wish, Mei, played by Liri Dazzlebeam)
Mulan (Shang from OUAT, played by Liri Dazzlebeam)
Peter Pan (Astrid from OUAT/HEA, played by Liri Dazzlebeam)
Jack Frost (the character, not the descendant, played by Liri Dazzlebeam)
Ariel (Marina from OUAT, Sirena, played by Misty_12)
Tinker Bell (Lillie from OUAT/HEA, played by Misty_12)
The Evil Queen (Layla from OUAT, Janelle, played by Misty_12)
Jasmine (Jessamine, played by Blaze_Of_Glory)
Rumplestiltskin (Jem from OUAT, played by victoriavic1)
Aurora (Elisabeth from OUAT, played by victoriavic1)
The Mad Hatter (Adrian from OUAT, played by victoriavic1)
Cinderella (Jacques and Ella from OUAT, played by JuliaSnowflake9)
Anastasia (Ana from OUAT, Lilac, Avia, played by popcorn1234)
Queen of Hearts (Rose from OUAT, Lilliana, played by The Rosey Trio)
Little Red Riding Hood (Ruby from OUAT, Yvieltl [is that how it's spelled? And how is it pronounced?], played by The Rosey Trio)
The Cheshire Cat (Dextrous and Stone from OUAT, played by The Rosey Trio)
Belle (Trace from OUAT, played by Daisybelle)
Fawn (Phoebe, played by PixieHollowForever)

That's all I can think of for now, please tell me if I missed anyone!

I will post later tonight

Last edited by Hazel Brightsparkle; 03-12-2014 at 02:25 AM. Reason: more detailed list
Old 03-12-2014, 12:13 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Thank you, Hazel! I'll post my new form later tonight or tomorrow.
Old 03-12-2014, 01:06 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Thank you for the super detailed list, Hazy!
Oh wow, that reminds me, we haven't heard from Victoria or Daisybelle in so long, are they still around?
Julia, are you joining this?
I don't have time to post until tomorrow evening, sorry. As always, feel free to control my characters.
Old 03-12-2014, 01:17 AM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
(I'm sorry I haven't posted recently! I will post in a little bit! )
Old 03-12-2014, 01:33 AM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
(Hazy, you forgot my character)
Phoebe: When we had our dresses for the party, Fawn and I headed to Coventina. When we got to the castle, I changed to human size. I'm able to do that because, unlike most fairies, I came from a laugh that was one giggle extra. I said hi to Sirena and gave her a hug because it had been a long time since we last saw each other. When we were inside, I gave Sirena my gift, a bag of pixie dust for her adventures. I saw some others my age that I didn't know, but I planned on meeting them.
Old 03-12-2014, 02:12 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(Sorry I haven't been posting too much, I'm not sure at this point what to have my girls do, and it doesn't help that I'm really busy this week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Brightsparkle View Post
Anastasia (Ana from OUAT, Lilac, and a character I'm forgetting the name of, played by popcorn1234)
Her name's Avia )
Old 03-12-2014, 10:45 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Hey, that's a good point, Glory. What are we going to name our kingdom, Liri? All the other kingdoms have a name.

"Stay back!" I screamed, shielding my small group of friends with my body. "Get away from us!"
Maleficent just laughed at me. "You think you can make me, Eclipse?"
No. No, I couldn't. I knew that. But these were my friends, the only people in this world who I truly cared about.
"You thought you could escape me, Eclipse?" Maleficent sneered. "You will always be my daughter, whether you like it or not. That pathetic spell you're using to keep me back only proves that."
I knew I couldn't really hold her back for long. Maleficent - I will never call her my mother - was more powerful, more experienced, and more ruthless.
"What do you want?" I asked desperately, tears streaming down my face. "I will do anything if you let them go."
Maleficent smiled, finally having gotten what she wanted. "I want you to stop denying who you are, Eclipse. You're a villain. Prove that to me, and I will spare your friends."
"What do you want me to do?" I asked, strangely calm now that I'd given up. I was giving Maleficent the white flag, and she knew it."
"No, Eclipse! Don't do it!" My best friend screamed at me, but I turned away.
Maleficent nodded at the peaceful village below us. "These people are becoming a nuisance. They are not accepting my reign as well as I hoped. It's time to teach them a little... lesson."
I realized what she wanted me to do. Horror filled me. No! I couldn't... I can't do this...
I have to do this.
I turned away from all of them, slipping into dragon form. I flew low over the village, steeling myself for the horror I was about to cause.
Then I let go of my flame.
Fire spread over the homes, the shops, the fields. The entire village was soon engulfed in flame. The people rushed out of their houses, desperately trying to save their home. Their efforts were valiant, but futile.
I held in my tears, wanting to scream in horror along with them.
"There, there," Maleficent purred, flying alongside me. "Isn't it better to just not care? Because it hurts to care about others, Eclipse. It always hurts."

I woke up, gasping, covered in cold sweat. It was the nightmare again. I drew my knees up to my chest, shivering.
I've been having the same nightmare for so many years. It has never escaped me. Because it wasn't a nightmare, not really.
It was a nightmare.
Eclipse the innocent died that day. I'd buried the old me, left her behind in the ashes of the ruin I'd caused.
My mother was wrong. I didn't become a villain. I would never be one of them. But I didn't change sides either. That day, I lost everything I'd cared about. I lost myself.
I used to be different. It used to matter.
I used to care.

(Just thought I'd write a little backstory for Eclipse. I think a problem I keep having with her is that her personality is too... nothing. She needs something more to explain why she is the way she is.)

Last edited by Night Wish; 05-08-2014 at 10:06 PM.
Old 03-12-2014, 11:34 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent

"We're glad - " Mei begins.
"To be here!" Saige finishes, grinning. I laugh. Mei and Saige are always finishing each other’s sentences.
The three of us begin to walk away from our parents and head inside the castle. As soon we are out of sight, Saige hitches up her long, emerald green gown so that it doesn't hang to the floor.
"Hope you like your present!" She hands me a gift. I gasp when I open it. It’s a scrapbook of my life so far. It has pictures of my family, my friends, my favorite memories…
"It's an adventure book, like those ones you love so much. I know there aren't a lot of adventures in it yet." She throws her arms around me. "But someday, Sirena, we're going to fill that book... with our own daring escapades, heroic quests... You name it." I grin excitedly. Mei and Saige are the only people who know about my longing for adventure.
"And here is my present." Mei says, handing me a gift. "It's an 'Adventure Pack' for you. It has some things you might need for an exciting adventure, no matter where you are."
"Thanks! You two are the best!" I exclaim, hugging them both. I’m so glad to have them as my best friends!
Just then, a girl walks up to us. She has brown-black hair and is wearing aqua blue clothing and a jeweled headband. She must be the daughter of the new rulers of Agrabah! I think.
"Hi, I'm Jess. Jessamine. I'm new here." She smiles awkwardly at us. "Um... happy birthday?" She adds, turning to me.
“Thank you! It’s nice to meet you. This is Mei, and Saige,” I say, gesturing to them as I say their names. “And I’m Sirena.” I smile and curtsey. “Now, let’s go eat! I’m starved.” I giggle, dragging my friends inside.
Before we all head into the dining room, Phoebe, a fairy I once met a few years ago and haven’t seen in a long time, arrives. She gives me a hug and a bag of pixie dust as a birthday gift.
“Thank you so much!” I say excitedly, giving her another hug.
After we all eat a delicious meal followed by chocolate cake, which is my favorite, all of the guests head into the ballroom, where everyone begins to happily dance to the beautiful music being played. I sit in a chair on the sides, talking with my friends.

(I’ll post again later! I gotta go right now.)
Old 03-13-2014, 02:17 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Here's my second character.

Name: Silven
Descendant of: Robin Hood
Where are you: the Enchanted Forest
Appearance: tall, athletic, dark brown hair and green eyes
Personality: clever, mischievous, daring, brave
Pet: none
Other: Was an outlaw in the Enchanted Forest during the villains' rule. Is a skilled fighter, good at archery.

(Does Robin Hood count as a fairytale character? He was in OUAT.
Also, are we basing our characters on Disney or OUAT? Like, the Wonderland characters seem to be more based on OUAT, but a lot of the others seem to resemble Disney movie characters, like in Peter Pan and Frozen. And there are a few who don't seem based on anyone at all.
I was just wondering about that. )
Old 03-13-2014, 03:34 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

(Yes Glory, Robin Hood counts. We're basing our characters off any fairytale character, really! I think we all have our characters based on either Disney or OUAT, or even both. With Hunter, my character from OUAT, he is the son of Captain Hook, and when I imagined him I thought more of the OUAT show, because Disney's Hook isn't very, um, attractive With Dove, I modeled her after the Disney version of Wendy. Does that make sense?)

I stood in the Great Hall, staring at the large wooden door. When were they coming? I couldn't bear the wait any longer. I scanned the room, and saw nobody paying any attention to me. I opened the door and slipped through.
I ran across the bridge over the moat, and started up the small hill. I saw a dozen or so people. A girl with a short red bob, boys dressed in brown and green, and a few girls in ornate dresses. Astrid, the Lost Boys, Ivory, Calla, and Princess Annalise's daughters.
I hid behind a tree and watched Calla roll down the hill. She was covered in mud, but Astrid scooped her up into her arms and carried her to the river. When they came back into view, the dirt and grime from Calla's dress was gone, and her hair was dry from the wind Astrid had summoned. Annalise pulled out a comb and brushed Calla's hair.
They resumed walking towards the castle. I took the back route in the trees and dashed into the service door.
I ran through the kitchens, bedrooms, lounges. Past bewildered maids, and flustered servants. I came into the Great Hall just in time to see Dove come around the bend.
I stood on the lowest step on the staircase, and waved a little. "Hi, Mom." She smiled back.
"Sparrow, you look wonderful!" She exclaimed.
Just then, the wooden door opened slowly. In walked Astrid, the Lost Boys, Annalise and her children, along with Ivory and Calla.

(I'm not sure how you all want this scene to go, so I will leave it open! )
Old 03-13-2014, 05:55 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Happily Ever After

Oh yea. Shang and Laurel probably should have a kingdom name. But idk.... Anyone have any ideas?

Night, I like the backstory for Eclipse

Glory, Robin Hood is perfect He is totally a fairytale character!
We have been loosely basing our characters off of a mixture of OUAT and Disney, but they are really their own person since they are descendants of the original characters. They wouldn't be exactly the same just as we aren't exactly the same as our own parents. Astrid is pretty similar to Peter Pan, but she cares deeply about her friends while Pan is said to not know how to love since he is a orphan boy. Make sense Glory?

Feel free to make your characters different from their ancestor, they just need to be a bit alike in some way.

I will post tomorrow!
Old 03-13-2014, 06:04 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
(Can Phoebe be one of the friends with Sirena? If so, they could catch up with each other, which I think could also let Phoebe get acquainted with some of the others, probably Saige and Mei because they're good friends with Sirena and could be two of the friends)
Phoebe:After giving Sirena my gift, I have some cake and sat with her and some of the other girls. I introduced myself and the twins told me their names, which were Saige and Mei. They talked about adventures, and I said, "I want to have some adventures, but I haven't had any. It would be cool to have some adventures together if we could arrange it. Sirena, I know you like adventures, and that's why I gave you the pixie dust. You should bring it on adventures that aren't in water, because you never know when you might need it."

Last edited by PixieHollowForever; 03-14-2014 at 01:01 AM. Reason: spelling