PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Events and Parties

Pixie Events and Parties Make, Organize and Talk about in-game Events and Parties

Old Competing in the Pixie Hollow Games--on different games

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-12-2016, 01:38 PM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Competing in the Pixie Hollow Games--on different games

(If I put this in the wrong forum, feel free to move it. I didn't know where to post it, but this seemed like the best place)

It’s like the Pixie Hollow Games, with different teams representing different talents. But instead of leapfrogging and dragonfly skiing, the games teams compete in are different mini-games on various pre-chosen online multiplayer games. (It’d take some time to decide exactly which games, as most would have to be free-to-play and available to most, if not all, of the teammates.)

And instead of eliminating a team every round, we could give out points every round, to give every team a chance to bounce back. Whichever team has earned the most points at the end, wins! The rounds could be spaced out every week or so, too, to give each team a chance to practice the mini-games.

Teams
Since the number of pixies in each Talent probably aren’t even, we could use talents that weren’t offered in-game instead. Like, instead of having Team Water-Talent or Team Garden-Talent, we could have Team Fast-Flying Talent, Team Baking-Talent, etc. Having people pick which teams they wanted to be on would have to be first come, first serve, though.

Each team could pick their own team colors, too, and everyone could dress their avatars up in those colors. That would be optional, though, since I know most games require you to have a membership to have access to more clothing choices, and people won’t want to pay for a game they’re probably only going to play a few times.

Prizes
The prizes could be a set of customized profile pictures and signatures for the winning team’s teammates but I’m not sure who would make them. The entire team could get a signature with their team colors and “Pixie Hollow Games Winners” with their team name written on it, and then each team member could fill out a request form and customize their second signature.

So, what do you say? Do you guys think this would be a fun way to re-live the Pixie Hollow Games?
Old 05-12-2016, 03:29 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I think this would be a fun way to celebrate the Pixie Hollow Games! As I was reading your description, though, the main thing I was thinking of was the Arcade here on PHF. The Arcade has a ton of mini-games, and even has a system set up so you can compete against other fairies in your team. Of course, the competition system doesn't allow for great numbers of fairies to compete against one another, but it could still work if a specific mini-game was chosen, and the teammates all got together (group PMs?) and decided which fairies should compete in the game for their team. In this way, by using the Arcade system, it would be easier for us Forumers to keep track of points and teams.
Also, I'm imagining all of the cool themed avatars/siggies saying "Team Art Talent" or "Team Fast-Flying Talent"...
But the point is, yes, this sounds like a lot of fun! It would give us all a great way to come together this summer!

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094
Old 05-13-2016, 10:52 AM
Happy New Year!
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 

Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Using the Arcade is a great idea, Popcorn! (or should I call you Eve?) I actually didn't even think of that. Of course, there would be a maximum of 8(?) teams, but I think that'd be fine.

So, if we can get more fairies on board with the idea, do you think this could be an official PHF Event this summer?
Old 05-13-2016, 01:29 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Popcorn or Eve is fine, and yeah! This would be a really cool event this summer, like a Camp Pixie Dust of sorts!

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094
Old 05-13-2016, 09:03 PM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Sounds like fun. When I read this, I actually thought on the Arcade as well. It probably would be easiest to keep track of. Would we do the actual tournaments of the Arcade? Which might work if we did end up with at least eight fairies.

Old 05-14-2016, 12:09 PM
Happy New Year!
Awards Showcase

I would think we would, use the tournaments that is. It might be a problem is we end up with an odd number of teams though. I guess if an odd number of fairies want to compete, one team would have one more fairy than all the others. But I guess it wouldn't matter since only one person from each team will be representing their team for each game.

How will be decide which talents get used for teams, though? Through suggesting and voting?
Old 05-16-2016, 10:18 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
This sounds like a great idea for an event! The Tournament feature in the PHF Arcade can definitely help to record the scores and to compete against each other. The only catch is that the team members will have to take turns representing their team, but we should be able to organise it in a way that will make sure that everyone has the chance to participate.

I think at this point in time you can give pixies the opportunity to pick a talent that they would like to represent. Perhaps it would be best for participants to pick a 1st and 2nd option in case their first choice of talent won't be available. Or you can provide an initial list of talents (but pixies are welcome to decide on another talent), with two available spaces in each one, and organise everyone on a first come first serve basis.

I hope this idea lifts off and we'll be able to celebrate the Pixie Hollow Games together. I'm sure there'll be pixies who would be happy to bring more ideas for rules and rewards to this thread!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 08-07-2016, 10:22 AM
Happy New Year!
Awards Showcase

I know it's been... 4 months since I started this thread, but I still like the idea. It isn't too late to start the Pixie Hollow Games, is it?

I like the idea of reach team deciding their own talent, along with a second option in case it isn't available. Would we assign teammates, or let fairies team-up on their own?

\Also, could this be an official PHF event?

Last edited by Onionleaf; 08-09-2016 at 10:40 AM. Reason: merged posts
Old 08-16-2016, 08:39 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
I'm still up for this idea! I was actually thinking about this thread not too long before you posted and was wondering if anyone would still like to organise it. I'd be happy to help with anything that would need to be done. I'll have a think about some possible ideas for rules and prizes in the mean time.

I think it would be all right if we could choose who to team up with, or we could simply allow everyone to send in their 1st, 2nd & 3rd options for the talent team and distribute everyone among the teams accordingly.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki