PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > News Articles > PHF's Official Contest and Competitions

PHF's Official Contest and Competitions Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggetions.

Old PHF Favorite Fall Memory Contest - September 2015

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2015, 01:41 AM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
PHF Favorite Fall Memory Contest - September 2015

Oh how we miss our beloved Hollow.
One of the unique things was the way the Hollow changed with the seasons.

We all had our favorite season
and
we all had our favorite memory
of each season!

Our contest this month is all about Autumn or Fall (depending on where you live)

You can share your memory by attaching a hand drawn or computer generated picture.
Maybe you have a screenshot to share that has a story behind it?
Or perhaps you want to share your memory through the written (typed) word?

However you decide to share your memory, make sure you post it before the end of the day on September 30th.

Oh and if your memory is a little foggy or if you never had a chance to play during the fall,
share your favorite fall memory from real life.
Just remember to make sure you don't break any policies.

Everyone who submits a memory will be rewarded with this wonderful award:

Don't delay, share your favorite memory today!

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!

Last edited by Sapphire Sweetfeather; 09-09-2015 at 01:48 AM.
Old 09-09-2015, 02:23 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
My favorite autumn memory was meeting Tink for the very first time in-game. Cottonpuff Field had just been added to the game and collecting dandelion fluff was so much fun! It was 2009 -- a time when meeting a Famous Fairy was so magical. The Famous Fairies would actually talk to you and interact with each fairy friend. (As the game became more popular, the Famous Fairies were overwhelmed by the mobs. It wasn't like that back then.) It was so special to finally meet her, I will always remember it!

I also really loved watching the cornucopia get fuller and fuller as we collected more and more! That was always wonderful to see as well.

~ Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 09-09-2015, 08:01 PM
Proud Light Talent Fairy
View Sunrise's Photo Album
Sunrise's Fairy
Awards Showcase
 Animal Masquerade Costume Contest Halloween Award 2016 Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd A Fairy Haiku Award Earth Day 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 72

My Mood: BerryNice
Sunrise is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
My favorite fall memory was when there was blue pixie dust throughout all the autumn meadows!! I think it was called the Autumn Reverly And you had to collect the dust to get a badge! I thought that was the so cool, blue pixie dust. oh and I also loved those little cornicopia's that were given out by the minister of autumn I think! Oh and i really liked the big cornicopia in the pumkin patch too. I also really liked the animal masquarade and getting those litle chipmunk ears!!

- Sunrise

Last edited by Sunrise; 09-12-2015 at 02:32 AM.
Old 09-09-2015, 11:44 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
My favorite autumn memories in Pixie Hollow is the same as Sunrise's, the blue pixie dust all over the Hollow, because that was when my computer finally let me play the game (after creating my first fairy in August.) It was so fun to fly around and pick up the blue dust. Even better was the free item I found in Cottonpuff Field: a miniature version of Tinkerbell's balloon from the movie!

Click the image to view the full version
Old 09-10-2015, 09:55 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Autumn is my favorite season, on the Mainland and in Pixie Hollow.
I prefer to remember through pictures, if that is alright with you all.

My first Autumn in PH was in 2010 (I do have badges from 2009 but I was not a member and do not remember much from that time ) and I just loved all of the decorations.Havendish Square had my favorite decorations.

And Neverberry Thicket my favorite meadow, had an adorable little pumpkin over Harmony's Home Shop (before she started selling sweets).

And making pumpkin soup in Acorn Summit

And decorating a fall cake in Cottonpuff Field

And I loved Halloween in PH too, Fairy Tale Theater had one of my favorite looks The Haunted Dollhouse.

And Autumn had some of my favorite outfits too.
Changing Twi's clothes and putting together the perfect outfit was
one of the best things to do. I loved putting her own stamp on the outfits and
mixing and matching pieces for different collections or items she tailored.
Click the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full version

~Twi
Old 09-11-2015, 04:50 AM
3 Founding Fairies 2008
View Peweli's Photo Album
Peweli's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd A Fairy Haiku Award 
Total Awards: 51

My Mood: Festive
Peweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Heart Autum Memories

I remember Autumn in Pixie Hollow. My favorite Autumn meadow is Acorn Summit. It was always waiting for Autumn to arrive. To me it was the perfect Autumn Meadow. My favorite shop is Summit Style. Getting Ready to dress up in Autumn Fashions.
I remember meeting Tink also for the first time. In the beginning it was so easy to have the Famous Fairies talk to you, then as the game became more popular, they had to hop from one server to the next and seeing them was difficult.
Remembering is supposed to make one feel better. It is not, it only makes me miss Pixie Hollow all the more.

My Fairies: Quicksilver Cloudshimmer Twilight Diamondshimmer Topaz Nightwhisper
Arrival Date - January 24, 2007
Old 09-11-2015, 07:51 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
I sadly don't have any pictures, but my favourite Autumn memory from Pixie Hollow has to be my first ever Animal Masquerade in 2010. I remember logging on, and me being so young I was so intrigued by the lights and glowing animals and it just made me feel really happy. I remember taking my time flying to each meadow and opening the pumpkins, and after each gift I would open either my pouch or journal to check out the new item. At the end I sat in a moderate server in Havendish by the river, looking at all of the decorations and their reflections and water. I also of course had to buy my first ever costume, a chocolate brown bear costume. I miss Pixie Hollow so much.
Old 09-11-2015, 08:06 PM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Autumn was always awesome because it meant changes in clothes and colors, new decorations everywhere...And the pocket watch on the Pixie Postings would change and start counting down to winter, which was basically Christmas in my mind. The weather getting colder on the Mainland made it even funner to be on and at Pixie parties.

Old 09-11-2015, 09:22 PM
Believe Always
View Serendipity Nightflame's Photo Album
Serendipity Nightflame's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Spring 2015 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Winter 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Pixieish
Serendipity Nightflame has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Oh this makes me sad. I will always remember how beautiful the Hollow was during autumn. Waiting for the Mister of Autumn to help us usher in a new season. He always left some wonderful gifts. The lights and colors were so beautiful. The Animal Masquerade was always a fun time shared with with our fairy friends. I really enjoyed the Fairy Feast and all the recipes we could make to earn badges. I think this was one of my favorite seasons at the Hollow and my second favorite has to be winter. The Hollow and the time we shared there will live on in my heart forever. Hope this season is filled with many wonderful moments for you and those you love.

me Holloween.JPG
Old 09-12-2015, 01:03 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I loved the Animal Masquerade. The decorations were awesome, it seems like so many meadows were decorated during that event. My fairies loved trick or treating for gifts all over Pixie Hollow.

The 2010 Animal Masquerade was also when I talked to a Pixie Pal for the first time (Animal Buddy Happy).

I even appeared in a few snapshots. My fairy is the witch with the swirly purple ponytail.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Animal Masquerade.jpg (63.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Bubbles.jpg (66.8 KB, 24 views)
Old 09-13-2015, 07:42 PM
IB Celery
View Amanda's Photo Album
Amanda's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 104

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
Amanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent
My favorite season is fall/winter. One of my favorite memories from winter is when I introduced my doggy (Boogie) to snow. He was so upset with having wet paws it was so cute!
Old 09-13-2015, 10:38 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
My favorite autumn memory from Pixie Hollow is trick-or-treating during Halloween at the various pumpkins located throughout the meadows. Receiving free and sometimes new items from them was so interesting and fun for me.

Halloween is my second favorite holiday, and I miss celebrating it on Pixie Hollow!
Old 09-16-2015, 06:59 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
My favorite autumn memory is also the Animal Masquerade, which was one of my favorite Pixie Hollow events. I loved the decorations (glowing jack o' lanterns, treat bowls, the Haunted Dollhouse...), the costumes, and of course, the trick or treating.
I really wish that I'd been able to save more screenshots, because some of my favorite PH memories were during the autumn.
Old 09-16-2015, 07:57 PM
•༺💕༻•Just Believe•༺💕༻•
View _Stormy_'s Photo Album
_Stormy_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 113

My Mood: Gaming
_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
I love this thread! Fall is my most favorite time of year. I just love reading everyone's Fall memories! It has brought back a lot of memories that I had completely forgotten about. My favorite Fall memory in the hollow would have to be the very first time I saw the ballroom while it had the beautiful Fall decorations! Sadly, I didn't get a snap of it at the time because I didn't know how but I have a few from the year after that.

Books are a uniquely portable magic
Old 09-16-2015, 08:13 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Heart

Oh my gosh... just thinking about fall in Pixie Hollow makes me want to cry. Fall is my favorite season and I always looked forward to what would happen during that time in any game. My favorite fall memory in Pixie Hollow is everything! The clothes, the quests, the Ballroom, the furniture, the autumn treats, Halloween/The Animal Masquerade, my birthday, the Minister of Autumn, oh my! It was all so fun!!! Thinking about times like these makes me wish Pixie Hollow was still around.
Closed Thread