PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old Back in the Haunted Mansion

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-15-2015, 12:48 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Post Back in the Haunted Mansion

If you don't like spoilers, please read the other two stories in my little "trilogy" first. The stories are the Animal Masquerade Story and The Diary of the Three Sisters.

I hope you like the little artwork I've added! I'm adding artwork to all my stories now to give a little visual. This story is another animal masquerade story which is the third book in my little doll mansion series. It's about a mansion tour.

Chapter One

Rosa approached a doll mansion from the mainland that sat alone in a forest right outside of Pixie Hollow. The door creaked open as Rosa opened it.

“Vikki!” Rosa called. “I’m here!” The beautiful garden fairy walked into the black mansion, and up the stairs. When she reached the second story, she noticed Vikki, a beautiful garden fairy with wavy red hair and a flowing pink dress.

“Rosa!” Vikki exclaimed. “Do you have any new lipstick flavors?”
“I brought some” Rosa said. “Let’s head to the bedroom”

Rosa isn’t at all terrified of the house because she knew the fairies that live there, and that the stories about the ghosts weren’t true. Last year during the Animal Masquerade, the Rainbow Society (back when it only had four members) and a few other fairies found out the truth about the mansion. Last winter, The Rainbow Society (with Rosa in it) went in the house again and discovered the missing pink moonstone.

“This house is really cool!” Rosa exclaimed. “I wish more fairies can explore it”
“I know,” Vikki agreed. “But I don’t want too many fairies to come in at once”
“Oh yeah,” Rosa said. The reason Vikki and her two sisters left Pixie Hollow to live in this house many seasons ago was to escape the crowded Hollow, these three fairies get overwhelmed by crowds too easily.

“I was actually thinking that there could be a tour of the house while the next Animal Masquerade is going on” Rosa explained. She thought for a moment, and then she finally came up with an idea; “Maybe you can stay outside in the quiet part of Neverland” she suggested.

“That might be a good idea” Vikki said. “I do want to go outside and take a breath of fresh air, we only go outside occasionally”

“Flitterific!” Rosa exclaimed. “The tour will be when the clumsies celebrate Halloween, when I fly back to Pixie Hollow, I’ll tell the Queen and Never Council about it”

After talking to Vikki for a while, Rosa rushed back to Pixie Hollow and got all the Rainbow Society members (including Misty, the newest member) in her house for a meeting. “I’m holding a tour in the haunted mansion we visited, and we’re going to be the tour guides” Rosa announced.

“A haunted mansion?” Misty questioned.
“It’s not really haunted” Jenny explained.
“But I’m a winter fairy” Misty said. Misty uses snow cloud silly sweets to go to the warm side of Pixie Hollow, and she’s always concerned about wasting them.

“You’ll hold a sign in the Winter Woods” Rosa instructed. “The rest of us will be giving the tour”

“I never been in the haunted house” Copperwind said.
“You’ll hold a sign in the warm side of Pixie Hollow” Snowflake suggested. “After all, you don’t know about the haunted house”

“And I don’t want to go in” Copperwind stated. “Even if it isn’t really haunted”

“I’ll arrange the tour groups” Strawberry offered. “And I’ll promise not to make the same mistake I’ve made at the scavenger hunt”

Haunted Mansion Tour Groups

Group A

Leader: Strawberry Pineswirls
Assistant: Zephyr Sandywhisper

Group B

Leader: Snowflake Neverlily
Assistant: Amber Daisywillow

Group C

Leader: Rosa
Assistant: Jenny Thunderlake

“I like this arrangement!” Rosa said. “Let’s tell the Queen and Never Council about our tour!”

These three tour group arrangements will play an important role in the story soon, because each one will experience a very different story then the others... That's all I'm gonna tell you now!
Old 09-15-2015, 01:08 AM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
This is a very interesting story set up, Tinker! I can't wait to read more.
Old 09-16-2015, 07:39 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Thanks Tiramisu!

Chapter Two

News spread quickly about the tour ever since it was announced on Pixie Postings. Fairies gathered by the sign up sheet in Havendish Square to sign up for the tour. The fact that there aren’t any ghosts was explained on the announcement making more fairies sign up.

Meanwhile, the Rainbow Society planned the tour routes for each group and took notes. Copperwind and Misty asked the art fairies to make signs.

Jenny and Snowflake decided to go to the haunted house to help with notes. On their way, they noticed the mischievous animal fairy, Tiger signing up. Tiger was the one who played the ghost prank last year, and the Rainbow Society doesn’t want any scary pranks on the tour.

“Should we stop her?”
Jenny whispered to Snowflake.
“We should talk to her” Snowflake answered.

Jenny and Snowflake flew straight in front of Tiger. “Remember that the tour has a strict policy against pranks” Snowflake said firmly.

“Pranks?” Tiger questioned in an innocent sounding tone. “Why would I prank you?”
The two light fairies believed Tiger less. “If you’re going to do a prank, then you can’t go on the tour” Jenny said in a serious tone.

“I just want to explore the haunted house” Tiger explained, only she sounded honest.
“Really?” Snowflake questioned. “No pranks?”
“Are you letting her explore the house?” Jenny whispered to Snowflake.
“She might be honest” Snowflake whispered back.

“Okay” Jenny said to Tiger. “But we’ll be watching you”

On the day before the Animal Masquerade, Rosa went to the mansion to talk to the sisters. She gave them a map of Neverland.

“You’ll be exploring these during the tour” Rosa explained. “Stay away from the areas I marked in red, they’re the dangerous parts of Neverland”

“What will you say about the true story behind the mansion?” Glowbug asked.
“I’ll tell them that fairies actually lived in the house before they died of disbelief” Rosa told the sisters, but there aren’t any ghosts”

“Are you sure this will work?” Glowbug asked. “Although they don’t exist, some fairies believe in ghosts”

Rosa thought for a moment. “I’ll explain that you died, but not in the house” The sisters nodded in agreement.

As the days towards the Animal Masquerade went on, the Rainbow Society was more and more excited about showing everyone the doll mansion, and they were 100% positive that nothing would go wrong.
Old 09-23-2015, 07:27 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Happy Autumn Equinox!

Chapter Three

The Animal Masquerade arrived faster then you’d expect, and that’s a great thing. The Rainbow Society was very excited to give the tour, and the fairies that signed up were excited to take it.

It was finally the day of the tour. During that day, instead of their costumes, the Rainbow Society each wore a visor in their group color (Group A=Pink, Group B=Yellow, Group C=Purple). Before it was time for the tour to start, the tour guides got in front of the house entrance with the group assistants holding a banner in their group color with the group name painted on it.

“I don’t understand why I have to wave the banner” Jenny complained.
“The assistants’ wave the banners, and the leaders are the leaders” Rosa answered. “Now stop complaining, tourists will be arriving soon!”

A few minutes later, fairies started gathering by the entrance of the mansion. There was a sign telling each fairy what group they’re in. The fairies lined up by their tour guides.

Once the tour was supposed to start, Snowflake stood in front of everyone and clapped for attention.

“Thank you everyone for attending our tour!” Snowflake happily exclaimed. “We’ve formulated a list of rules that you must follow, Jenny will read the list out loud now”

Jenny joined Snowflake and began reading the leaf parchment the Rainbow Society wrote together;

Doll Mansion Tour Rules

1. DON’T SCARE OTHER TOURISTS WITH PRANKS
2. Stay with your tour guides, they’re the fairies with the visor in your group color
3. If you can’t see any of your tour guides, talk to another group’s tour guide if you see them. If you can’t find any tour guides, stay put and wait to be found
4. Know that you’ll be safe
5. No rough behavior
6. Stay on or near the ground, we don’t want anyone to suddenly lose their pixie dust in the mansion
7. If you want to leave the tour at any time, tell one of your tour guides
8. Have fun!

Jenny read through the list in a practical and serious manner.

“Each group will be exploring the whole house, only with different routes” Strawberry explained. “If you have any questions, please ask one of your tour guides”

“Now let’s go!” Rosa exclaimed. The three tour groups flew in the doll mansion waiting for the unique experience of their group.

Starting in the next chapter, the three groups will split into their own unique stories.
Old 09-27-2015, 02:09 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

From now until further notice, there will be three versions of each chapter. The pink chapters will be in Group A's perspective, the yellow chapters will be in Group B's perspective, and the purple chapters will be in Group C's perspective.

I wrote each of the "stories" in a different way so you can chose to stick with one group if you'd rather, but you can explore the adventures of all three groups. If you want a mysterious and passionate story that takes place in Pixie Hollow, you can read the other story I'm writing this fall which is called The Lost Friends.

Chapter Four

“Welcome to the haunted mansion tour!” Strawberry announced. “I’m Strawberry and Zephyr will be your tour assistant” Zephyr waved. “We’ll be beginning the tour with the first story of the house”

The group flew in the house. The Rainbow Society invited fireflies to come with them on the tour since the house is so dark. The first room the group entered was a large room with some sofas, a chandelier, and a fireplace that doesn’t work.

“This is the parlor room” Strawberry explained. “It was a comfortable gathering place where the house’s residents could simply relax”

Zephyr pointed to a small bookshelf. “These were the resident’s favorite books, but most of the books will be located in the library which we’ll explore later”

After exploring the parlor, the surface the group was standing on mysteriously slid away. The group fell down the trap door into a dark room.

“This wasn’t supposed to happen” Zephyr said. “Usually, the organ at the top of the house controls the passages, but there is no organ playing”

“It’s okay” Strawberry said trying to calm the group down. “We’ve explored the house many times before; we’ll find a way out!”

“Maybe a ghost is casting a spell” one of the tourists said.
“Ghosts don’t exist” Zephyr explained. “I’m sure there’s a logical explanation, I hope”

Chapter Four

“I’m your tour leader Snowflake” she introduced. “This is Amber, your tour assistant, we both know about this house well, so you can ask us as many questions as you want to us”

"I have something to confess” Amber whispered to Snowflake.
“We just need to talk for a second” Snowflake said.

The two fairies moved to the side of the house where no one could see them. “What’s wrong?” Snowflake asked.

“I…forgot to take notes” Amber confessed.
“What?” Snowflake said shocked.
“My animals needed me” Amber explained. “I didn’t study the house much, and I don’t think I could be a tour guide”

“You’re only the assistant” Snowflake explained.
“But what if someone asks a question?” Amber asked.
“If you don’t know the answer, tell the fairy to ask me” Snowflake advised. “You know some things about the house, right?”

Amber nodded so the group won’t be kept waiting, but she was still nervous that she’ll be useless and won’t know the answer to every question.

“Sorry about the wait” Snowflake apologized. “We’re starting our tour in the second story”

Chapter Four

Rosa and Jenny’s tour group was the one that Tiger is in. When the tour guides in that group introduced themselves, Jenny’s dark brown penetrating eyes were starting at the messy and muddy animal fairy.

“You can’t just stare at Tiger for the whole tour!” Rosa whispered.
“But I don’t want any pranks again” Jenny responded.
“What prank?” Rosa asked. She wasn’t in the mansion when Tiger pulled the prank.

Jenny sighed. “Anyone who scares other fairies will be immediately kicked out of the tour,” she announced out loud. “No exceptions!”

“But pranks are what make visiting a haunted dollhouse fun!” Tiger protested.
“I see what you’re up to” Jenny said. “I’ll be with you for the entire tour to make sure that you don’t pull any pranks!”

“Any who,” Rosa said. “We’ll be exploring the top floors first”

As the group flew the staircase to the third floor, Jenny was so nervous about Tiger that she held Tiger’s hand.

“HEY!” Tiger shouted. “I didn’t just arrive yesterday!”
“It’s a consequence for pulling the prank last year” Jenny said firmly.
“I’d fly backward if I could for scaring you!” Tiger apologized. “But first of all, I might not pull any pranks this tour, and second of all, it’s fun to be scared!”
“You might not be pulling any pranks” Jenny said suspicious. “I need to check on you just in case!”

“Can you at least not hold my hand?” Tiger requested.
“Fine!” Jenny said. “But my eyes are on you!”
Old 09-27-2015, 05:33 PM
Always learning!
View Book Thing's Photo Album
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 150

My Mood: Wishful
Book Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
I'm really enjoying your story so far, Tinker! I absolutely love how you're writing each chapter from each group's perspective. It makes it really creative and fun to read! I can't wait to see what happens!

~Ruby.

Thank you, Hazel ♥
Old 09-30-2015, 09:15 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Aw! Thanks Ruby!

Chapter Five

The area under the mysterious trap door seemed to be under the house. “Maybe we can go to the next room underground” Zephyr suggested. “That would be fun!”

“But we didn’t plan that in the tour” Strawberry argued. “I think its best that we fly up and pretend that didn’t happen, that way would be easier”

The tour group flew up the trap door entrance. “We’ll visit the sitting room next” Strawberry said. The sitting room was a small room with a smaller fireplace and three comfortable chairs. “This is a smaller place where the residents can sit” Strawberry explained.

One of the tourists raised her hand, “What’s that shadow above you?” she asked.
“It’s just my shadow” Strawberry said. She looked behind her realizing that the shadow was in a totally different shape as her position. Later, the lights flickered, and the firefly lights the light fairies provided for the tour blacked out.

“That’s so weird” Zephyr said quietly. “Are there any light fairies in the group that can help us?”

One of the light talent tourists lit up the fireflies that were with the group.

“This is so weird” Zephyr whispered to Strawberry. “I don’t know how the firefly light would somehow go out”

“We have to continue the tour!” Strawberry whispered back.
“Let’s go to the library so we can peek in a book to find out about this” Zephyr suggested.
“The library and the fourth floor are our last stops” Strawberry whispered. “Let’s just hope that it won’t happen again”

“Sorry about that” Strawberry said. “We have one more room in the first floor to go, and then we’ll explore the second story”

The group flew in the dining room hoping that nothing else will happen, because that could scare their tourists away. They’re also wondering why it happened.

Chapter Five

Snowflake and Zephyr flew in the house after Group A, and they climbed the staircase up to the second story. Amber purposely flew behind her tour group so no one will ask her a question that she doesn’t know, but she doesn’t want to be useless.

Amber caught up with the rest of the group as they entered the bedroom. “This is where the sisters slept” Snowflake explained. “The beds came with this mainland dollhouse, but the fairies used natural materials to make the spreads and pillows”

“I wanted to explain that fact!” Amber said to herself. She wanted to explain at least one fact she knew about.

Snowflake pointed to the objects at the side of the room. “These are objects that came with the dollhouse, but each of the sisters had a favorite, and it’s near their bed” she explained. “The lamp is Glowbug’s favorite item, the desk is Trink’s favorite item, and Vikki likes the vanity”

“How is the toy light lit?” a fairy asked Snowflake. “Glowbug was a light fairy, and she lit the lamps back then” Snowflake explained. “Some of the tour guides, myself included are light fairies, and I lit the lamps for the tour”

After Snowflake (not Amber) talked about the main bedroom, the group went to the guest bedroom.

“Have you ever stayed in the guest room?” a tourist asked.
“Yes” Snowflake answered. “When we were exploring the house”

After Snowflake talked about the guest bedroom for a little while, Amber really wanted to have a talk.

“When is the snack break?” Amber whispered.
“We only explored two rooms!” Snowflake responded.
“But I…um wanted to have a conversation” Amber explained.
“We can talk during break” Snowflakwhispered. “You’ll answer questions”

Snowflake led the tour group to the kitchen while Amber impatiently waited for break.

Chapter Five

“Our tour group is lucky!” Rosa said. “We get to explore the top stories first, and these are the most interesting in my opinion!”

The group headed over to the third story. “While the first two stories have the normal rooms, the top story has all of the interesting things” Rosa explained. “Our first stop is the gallery.

The gallery didn’t have as much artwork as someone would expect; the gallery had lots of things that seemed to come from Pixie Hollow.

“The sisters took these things from Pixie Hollow when they left to go to the mansion” Rosa explained. “These are some old instruments the music fairies decided to give them”

Tiger rushed over to a fairy guitar and strung it like crazy.

Jenny sighed. “You don’t know how to play these things!” Just then, everyone in the group who was a music fairy played one of the instruments [the song was the one the music fairies were playing at the Queen’s Review in the first movie]. “See?”

“Whatever” Tiger said. “Why can’t I have fun?”
“The objects in this house ARE NOT TOYS!” Jenny explained.
“Awe” Tiger groaned. “I wish they were!”

Rosa sighed. “The sisters did take other objects from the Hollow too, such as these paintings the art fairies made, and a few trinkets that were found in the Hollow”

After Rosa explained the some gallery objects, she headed to the library and explained that.

“Don’t play with the books” Jenny whispered in Tiger’s ear.
“Why would I play with the books?” Tiger asked innocently. Jenny began to get suspicious. “Seriously” Tiger said, this time, in an honest tone.

After explaining the library and some of the books, Rosa talked about the sister’s diary, and then she led the tourists to the passage to the staircase to the top story. “This is the best part of the mansion” she explained in an excited tone.

Rosa led the group into the organ room which was on top of a wooden spiral staircase behind the secret panel which was opened from removing one of the torches! “This was originally a toy, but Glowbug and Trink turned it into a magical organ that controls the portals and passages”

“I used the organ before!” Tiger said proudly. “It was fun!”

“DON’T USE THE ORGAN!!!!!!” Jenny shouted.
Old 10-09-2015, 03:28 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Six

Things all seemed normal when Strawberry and Zephyr were talking about the dining room, but then, once the fairies reached the bedroom in the second floor, the firefly light in the lamp by Glowbug’s bed (the one with the sunflower spread) suddenly went out.

Strawberry sighed. “At least it wasn’t one of those trap doors; the last one really frightened me”

Just then, another trapdoor dropped the fairies all the way back to the underground tunnel. “Now we’ll have to go all the way back up!” Strawberry complained. “I just hope that it doesn’t happen again when we reach the top floor”

“Let’s figure out why this happened” Zephyr suggested.
“I think it’s best that we’ll just ignore it” Strawberry replied.
“What if a ghost is out to capture us?” Zephyr said.
Strawberry sighed. “We were certain that there was a ghost the last two times we were in here, but there was a logical explanation”

“But I’ve never experienced anything like this” Zephyr said confused. “I think we should find a way to connect with the sisters, even though we don’t know where they are”

“Are there any animal fairies?” Strawberry asked everyone. “We need a bird to help deliver a message to um… the fairies that helped take care of this house; they’re out in the forest”

“Why in the forest?” a tourist asked.
“She like exploring these things” Strawberry fibbed. “She likes to change the appearance to look like one of the sisters because she’s um…a huge fan of the story”

“Okay” the animal fairy said. She had the bird deliver a message Strawberry and Zephyr wrote.

“Let’s just continue the tour” Strawberry said. After she explained the bedroom, the group headed to the guest bedroom. “We’ve stayed here while studying the house” Zephyr said. “I’m not sure whether or not the sisters had guests stay”

Then, the group went to the kitchen where the group noticed a strange shadow behind Zephyr. “Look behind you” Strawberry said in a frightened tone.

Chapter Six

Snowflake talked about the kitchen while Amber listened; Amber seemed more like a tourist then an actual tour guide.

The second story was done, and it was time for the group to explore the third story with the first room being a gallery full of items from Pixie Hollow a long time ago. There, Snowflake explained all the objects from the instruments on display to the paintings to the tinker fairy objects that the sisters received when they left.

“The next room is the library” Snowflake said. When the group entered the library, Amber whispered to Snowflake. “Can I explain this and the organ room please?” she requested. Snowflake nodded at Amber.

“This is the library” Amber said. “This is where the sisters liked to read magical books”
“Why are the books magical?” a tourist asked.
Amber hesitated, “Um…” Her glow turned pink.

“They’re magical because the books contain information that isn’t in the Pixie Hollow library books” Snowflake explained. “They magically update, but no one knows how that happened!”

“Can I explain the organ room?” Amber requested to Snowflake.
“Maybe” Snowflake answered.

“Maybe” Amber said to herself. “Just maybe” She sighed as Snowflake explained the diary. Amber tried to join in, but she just can’t.

Chapter Six

Jenny pulled Tiger away before she can even walk one small step towards the organ. “Hey!” Tiger shouted in anger.
“We don’t want you to use the organ” Jenny said. “If you do, the other tour groups will hear it, and it will scare them”
Tiger sighed. “It’s fun to be scared!” she protested.
“But that’s not what the tour’s about” Jenny explained.

Jenny held Tiger’s hand tightly as Rosa told the group a few facts about the organ.

After Rosa did the explaining and said that the group was going to the first story next, Tiger had an idea; “How about we use the organ to go to the first story, that way, it would be faster”

Jenny shook her head, “You know why we shouldn’t use the organ no matter what!

The group went three staircases down to the first story with Jenny clutching on Tiger’s hand. They walked the black hallway over to the first room which had comfy seating, a fireplace that didn’t work, a small bookshelf, a chandelier, and soft carpeting covering the room.

“This is where the house residents can relax, chat, and stay warm by the fireplace” Rosa explained. “Now, you can rest in our break,”

After explaining, Rosa pulled Jenny away from Tiger and outside of the room. “We’ll be right back!” Rosa said. “We’ll punish you if there’s any rule breaking!” Jenny said.

“You didn’t seem to do any talking during this entire tour so far” Rosa pointed out. “You shouldn’t spend all of your time looking after Tiger”

“But I don’t trust her” Jenny said. Tiger poked her face out of the room making a silly face. “See?”

“Making weird faces isn’t a policy” Rosa explained.
“Well Tiger is likely to scare us with her pranks again” Jenny said.

Rosa thought for a moment, “I’ve been talking way too much during this tour” she said. “I’d like you to explain the sitting room”

“Fine” Jenny said although she wasn’t planning on letting go of Tiger, something seems off about her.
Old 10-10-2015, 08:34 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Seven

“AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Everyone screamed when they noticed the shadow behind Zephyr. The fireflies flew away revealing darkness, then, the shadow disappeared.

“I don’t think we should ignore this” Zephyr whispered to Strawberry.
“But there’s no such thing as ghosts” Strawberry whispered nervously. “There’s a logical explanation, and we’ll be getting a reply soon…I hope”

The entire tour group shivered in fright. “Let’s just talk about the residents’ favorite dishes” Zephyr said nervously. “Although the ghost may come back!”

When Strawberry anxiously explained the kitchen and connected it to the dining room, she hoped and prayed that the reply and answer will come. The explanation was kind of slow, and it sounded nervous rather then actually being explained.

When it was time for the group to advance to the third story, the bird that delivered the message flew through the window on top of the staircase. It was carrying a leaf scroll that looked like it came from the forest.

“Finally!”
Strawberry said to herself. “We’ll take care of this”

The tour guides opened the scroll hiding from the tourists to open the note;

Dear Strawberry and Zephyr,

It seemed like a ghost lived in the house when we first carried it to the forest. I thought it was just crazy, but one night, I noticed a shadow by my bed facing me. I flew out of the house and spent the night in the forest. The shadow was gone the next day, and it never returned.

It could just be a crazy thought that it was a ghost, but J knew that the shadow WASN’T a dream!

~Trink

“I think we’ll have to evacuate” Strawberry announced to the group
“But maybe we can use the opportunities in the top stories to find out the logical explanation” Zephyr suggested. “Who knows what we’ll find!”

Chapter Seven

After Snowflake explained the diary, she removed one of the library torches sliding one of the walls revealing a room with a wooden spiral staircase at the end. “There’s usually a chant to reveal the staircase, but we’ve set it up so it’s already there” Snowflake explained.

“It’s my turn to explain the room” Amber whispered to Snowflake once the group went upstairs.
Snowflake sighed quietly. “Okay” she said.

Amber took a deep break before explaining, “This organ was originally just a toy, but Glowbug and Trink made it into a magical organ that controls the portals and passageways in the house”

“How exactly does the organ work?” one of the tourists asked.
“How did it become magical?” another tourist questioned.

Amber’s glow turned pink once again; she didn’t know the answer.

“I think you’d be more comfortable if I did the talking” Snowflake whispered. “Why did you want to talk in the first place?”

“I want to play a part in this tour” Amber responded. “I don’t want to be helpless”
“It’s better to not play a part then to be embarrassed” Snowflake whispered. “No one will notice that you’re not talking”

Snowflake answered the questions, but Amber didn’t want to listen to Snowflake, she wanted to play a role in the tour.

After Snowflake explained the organ, the group flew all the way down to the bottom story where they’ll end their tour. “I’m going to play a real role” Amber said to herself. “I will”

Chapter Seven

The sitting room had comfortable chairs and a smaller fireplace. “This a smaller relaxing place for the residents” Jenny explained still having her hand clutched on Tiger’s.

“Why is there a sitting room if there’s already a living room?” a tourist asked.
“It’s just how the dollhouse is arranged” Jenny answered.
“Why are you holding that fairy’s hand?” another tourist asked.
“She pulled a prank on us the last time we were here” Jenny answered.

Tiger’s glow turned red, “I told you that I won’t seriously scare any of you!” Tiger said. “You just need to forgive and trust me!”

“Something seemed off with you” Jenny suspected. “It’s for just in case”
“But Tiger might be right” Rosa said. “Let’s give her a chance”

“Alright!” Jenny said letting go of Tiger’s hand. “But I’ll still be watching you!”

The next room was the dining room which Jenny explained while staring at Tiger which kind of took away the mood of her explanation.

“Look at all the tourists!” Rosa whispered.
“I’m trying!” Jenny said. “I just need to look at Tiger more than the others!”
“I guess that you just need to forgive and trust her” Rosa said.

Jenny ignored Rosa and continued to look at Tiger. Even if she wasn’t keeping her dark eyes on the mischievous fairy, she was next to her.

It was time to climb up the staircase to the second story where the bedrooms were. “Jenny, you should explain the bedroom of the three sisters” Rosa whispered. “I’ve explained enough”

When Jenny talked about the bedroom, she started to think that it was time to forgive and trust Tiger.
Old 10-22-2015, 10:41 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Eight

Strawberry explained the gallery which was full of various objects from Pixie Hollow. After explaining the objects that were given to the sisters before they moved, she whispered to Zephyr, “How is the gallery going to help us find out about the ghost?”

Just then, the fireflies went off again, and the shadow appeared. This time, it was even visible in the dark. “We have to hurry to the library!” Zephyr said.

“Light fairies, please light up our fireflies again” Strawberry instructed.

While Strawberry explained the library and some of the books, Zephyr kept scanning for books to find a logical explanation for the shadow and sudden blackouts.

After Strawberry explained the books, Zephyr came back. “I can’t find anything” she whispered. “I guess the only solution is to simply finish our tour, we’ve got only one more room to go”

Strawberry quickly explained the diary of the three sisters before opening the passage which leads to the organ room by removing a torch. The wooden spiral staircase was already seen at the end of the hallway.

“This organ was originally a toy, but Glowbug and Trink turned it into a magical organ which controls all the passageways” Strawberry explained quickly. After the explaining, there was absolutely zero sign of anything that isn’t normal.

When Strawberry did some more explaining about the organ, she became more confident, and the tour seemed completely normal. After some more explaining, everyone forgot all about the mystery.

“Now that completes our tour!” Strawberry said. “I hope you enjoyed exploring the mansion, now we’ll take you to the exit”

But before the group can go down the staircase, the firefly lights went out again, and the shadow appeared only it looked like a real dark ghosts, the arms were clear. Then, the dark ghost emerged from the shadow and grabbed Zephyr holding her tightly.

Chapter Eight

The group flew in a large room with a comfy sofa, an unlit fireplace, a small bookshelf, and a chandelier. Carpeting covered the floor.

“This is the parlor where the residents hung out and relax” Snowflake explained.

Amber patiently waited while Snowflake explained the parlor, until she realized that Snow won’t let her talk.

The next room was the sitting room which is a smaller room with comfortable chairs and a small fireplace.

“I’m going to join the conversation instead of waiting and asking” Amber thought to herself. “I have something great to say for the dining room!”

Then, it was time for the final room of Group B; the dining room which is an elegant room with long tables and a chandelier. Amber already thought out what she wanted to say. “Okay, let’s do this!”

With newly gained strength and confidence, before Snowflake can start talking, Amber began to explain, “This is where the sisters ate instead of the tearoom, they um… took foods from Pixie Hollow and um… quietly ate them”

“Actually,” Snowflake said before Amber can say anything else. “Before the sisters left, the kitchen fairies taught the sisters how to bake and cook their own food, they got ingredients from the forest, and they loved to talk loudly during meals not treating this like a fancy dining room”

Some fairies laughed at Amber.

Chapter Eight

After the main bedroom, it was time for Jenny to explain the guest bedroom (Jenny’s doing the rest of the explaining because Rosa talked a lot). She positively said that this was just a room built in the dollhouse and that no guests stayed in, and that the room wasn’t used until the tour guides stayed for researching.

“Good job doing the explaining!” Rosa complemented in a whisper. “You’re so detailed!”

Jenny smiled at Rosa before facing the tourists. “Any questions before we move on?”

While looking at the tourists, she realized that Tiger wasn’t in the group.

“I knew this would happen” Jenny thought to herself.
“What’s wrong?” Rosa whispered to Jenny. “You aren’t talking”

“Tiger is missing” Jenny announced in an urgent tone. “We need to find her”
“It might not be that bad” Rosa whispered. “You’re taking this way too seriously”

“We’re going to take a break here” Jenny said. “I’m sending the fireflies to go look for Tiger”

As the group waited and waited, Jenny started to get suspicious and impatient. “We’re going to the kitchen which is the final room” she announced. “I doubt Tiger will get lost and feel scared and upset although she might get hurt”

When explaining the kitchen and connecting it to the dining room, the fireflies returned buzzing to Jenny.

“A dark figure?” Jenny questioned to the fireflies.
“Did the fireflies spot Tiger?” Rosa asked.
“They claim that they’ve saw some dark figure which may simply be a shadow” Jenny said.

Then, the dark figure creepily and slowly rose in front of the group. “I’m the evil spirit of this haunted house!” the figure said in a mysterious, but familiar sounding tone. “I will slowly, but surely grind your bones to make my b-b-bread, I almost said bed!”

“Hmmm” Jenny said suspiciously approaching the figure while some of the tourists hid cuddled together. “Is it just someone breaking the rules? I’M SOOOO MAD!!!!!!!”
Old 10-31-2015, 02:43 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Nine

“HELP!” Zephyr shouted. She was screaming so loud that even a mermaid in the lagoon can hear it.

The figure clutched the fairy in his hands tightly until she was pined down to the spirit’s body unable to see a thing; the spirit actually felt soft and furry. Then, the environment became quieter, and Zephyr became more and more sleepy. The sound she heard was the sound of the forest at nighttime with the trees blowing in the kind of chilly breeze.

“Zephyr!” a voice shouted. She awaked to realize that she was sleeping on fur, brown fur to be exact. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” It was Strawberry; she was with the rest of the tour group. Everyone was staring at her looking confused, Zephyr’s glow turned light orange.

Then, Zephyr realized that this entire tour has just been a dream, and she was sleeping on a fury brown animal. “One of the fireflies flew away” she explained. “I went to find her, but I ran out of pixie dust and fell on this animal, he was so comfy that I couldn’t help but sleep”

“We were waiting for you to wake up!” Strawberry said. “All of the other groups are waiting too because we’re supposed to go in first!”

“What about the firefly?” Zephyr wondered.
“Were you even listening at our meeting?” Strawberry said with her glow bright fiery orange now. “We had multiple fireflies per group so there can be backups!”

“Oops” Zephyr said. Her glow turned bright orange again. “How long was I asleep?”
“Five minutes” Strawberry answered.
“How could I have this intense of a dream?” Zephyr questioned curiously.
“We’ll find out the answer later” Strawberry said. “We have a real tour to do; by the way, the animal you were sleeping on is a bear”

Zephyr and the others slowly backed away in fright, and then they rushed in the mansion doing a normal tour with nothing dark happening, or at least I think it’s like that!

Chapter Nine

Amber’s glow turned pinkish orange. “What were you thinking?” Snowflake whispered. “I told you that it would be better if I did the talking”

“I wanted to play a part in the tour” Amber replied.
“No one noticed you until you embarrassed yourself” Snowflake explained. “I told you that it’s better to not play a role then to be embarrassed”
“But are there any other opportunities to talk?” Amber asked

Snowflake thought for a moment. “There might be new arrivals between now and the next Animal Masquerade” she said. “Maybe this tour can be an annual thing”

“Thank you!” Amber exclaimed hugging Snowflake. “Um…everyone’s staring at us” Snowflake pointed out. Amber’s glow turned pinkish orange again for a moment before her and Snowflake’s glow started flaring. The two fairies laughed like hyenas while walking out of the house.

“And that concludes our tour!” Amber announced. “Thank you for flying with us!”
“Good job with the closing!” Snowflake whispered. “It seems like you’ve played a part after all!”

“Maybe I could be the one that concludes the tour next year!” Amber thought to herself.

Chapter Nine

Jenny removed the black blanket (taken from one of the window curtains) from the “spirit” revealing Tiger.

Jenny’s glow was definitely red now; “I TOLD YOU NOT TO PULL ANY PRANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Why not?” Tiger asked innocently.
Jenny sighed. “Because it’s scaring other fairies”
Tiger bawled out laughing for a while. “But they know that the spirit isn’t real!” She pointed at the tourists who were also laughing.

“See, I scare people because it’s fun!” Tiger said. “I was going to reveal myself, how did you know I wasn’t an evil spirit anyway?”

“She’s Jenny” Rosa answered. “She’s into logic”
“And you copied the words of a troll” Jenny added.
“That’s all I could think of!” Tiger said. “Will pranks be allowed if there’s a tour next year?”

Jenny nodded, “Only if they’re harmless and minor, besides, I wish I was scared because it sounds really fun!”

“I guess you’ve learned something” Rosa said giving Jenny a nudge.

“How about we play around in the house” Tiger suggested.
“Okay” Rosa and Jenny replied at once.
“Just don’t get hurt” Jenny said.

Happy Halloween!
Old 11-01-2015, 10:23 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

The three stories have merged now. This little chapter gives hints on what all the stories were like.

Chapter Ten

The next morning, after breakfast, the Rainbow Society decided to meet in the bright and sunny Summer Glade to talk about their tour.

“Our tour was really interesting” Zephyr said. “Oh, and I experienced something terrifying! How did your group do Snowflake?”

“Well,” Snowflake stated. “Our problem was simpler!”
“I think you’ve experienced this too,” Amber added, “I hope,”

“Our tour was really fun!” Jenny explained.
“But Jenny ruined it” Rosa added.
“No I didn’t!” Jenny argued.

“I wish I was in your groups too,” Snowflake said, “then I could see what you experienced, I’m really curious now!”

“Well,” Strawberry said, “are you going to mention the Fairy Feast? You always mention the upcoming events!”

“I was just about too” Snowflake said giggling.

And that concludes are story! (or stories!)