PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Fairy & Disney Audio/Video Forum

Fairy & Disney Audio/Video Forum Post your audio/video files here about Pixie Hollow and Disney. All posts are moderated in this forum.

Old Forum video

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-30-2013, 05:08 PM
Animals are Flitterific!
View Melanie Pumpkinflame's Photo Album
Melanie Pumpkinflame's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Hollow Parody Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2014 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award Graphic Trio Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Rainbow
Melanie Pumpkinflame is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Water Talent
Heart Forum video

Calling All Pixies!!

I am going to make a video to remember all of us in the forums, it will might be a late/early easter present from me to you! If you want to be in the video
just post a picture of your fairy below! This will be kinda like a yearbook, but with music and stuff. The music will be Katy Perry, Firework. So yeah, I hope you can be in it! I will post the video below when its done.

Picture fairy posting: Open Now!
Due date: When I say so start posting your fairy/Fairy's pictures. Also you can add pictures of all us forum fairies, remember the parade? If you took a screen shot of any pixie forum pixie hollow moments I would be happy to put them in the video!!!

Example of forum moments:

firefly.JPG

Have fun and Happy Easter!

Melanie

EDIT: Oh yeah, if you dont want to put a picture of your fairy, you can also use your profile picture. Just say profile picture and I will put it in!