PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old Julie Rainbowswirls's Diary: A Fairy Story

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-08-2014, 04:11 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Julie Rainbowswirls's Diary: A Fairy Story

Title explains all. Julie's adventures after Pixie Hollow closed. Inspired by Dewdrop and a thread in the Pixie Tales Archive.

August 8, 2014
12:02 A.M
Dear Diary,

I'm sitting in this tree, trying to sew this fabric together. It takes me a while to make outfits without the help that I used to have. At least I have made some improvement. Without the improvement, I wouldn't be wearing the white vest and black gem embroidered dress that I am wearing now.(Made like one of my Pixie Post Office dress, back in the Hollow.) We'd all go back to the Hollow once it reopens, but we don't when that is, or if it will ever do so. The last fairy I saw was one in a purple dress with brown hair that was very short. I would rarely meet a fairy that I remembered from the Hollow. I did meet Clover a couple of times, though she'd ignore me, which did not surprise me. I also met Dewdrop once, which we had a small conversation with. I have met my sisters Rainmist and Infinity a lot more than 2 times. . .well at least, that is, Rainmist. I've always liked Infinity better because she's more like me. At least, me nowadays. Me back when the Hollow closed was a bit different. Anyway, I have to go, I need to finish sewing this dress.

(Like it so far? I might also make one for Rainmist and another for Infinity.)

Last edited by Rainbowswirls; 02-19-2015 at 09:14 PM.
Old 08-08-2014, 04:14 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
This is cute! You should definitely do more.
Old 08-08-2014, 05:07 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Ok, but I won't be making a diary for Rainmist or Infinity until others say it sounds like a good idea.

12:59 P.M.
Dear Diary,

That dress that I had been sewing throughout the night is finally finished, finishing it at 2:00 A.M., so it wasn't really throughout the night. Only 2 hours. It only took me 1 hour to make the short dress I had on. It's like the long one, but more casual. I am wearing it right now, along with my necklace that had come from the Hollow. I have to go pretty soon, because my old friend Nightshade Neverglade is going to go to the nearby garden with Cupcake and I in just a few minutes. We're going to go there to gather some supplies and to hang out. I rarely have time time to hang out, because I'm almost always practicing Talent Skills on the mainland or sewing. . .on the mainland. I am usually on the Mainland, except when there is some special event in neverland, which is rarely. Ok, gotta go.
Old 08-08-2014, 07:06 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

3:00 P.M.
Dear Diary,

Visiting the garden was fun, but now it's time to go to the brook a little ways away with Nightshade and Cupcake. It was Cupcake's idea to go to the garden, she is a garden talent. So am I. Nightshade suggested going to a certain area in Neverland, but instead we agreed on going to brook at the heart of the nearby forest. I was also about to move there, as my plan was to take my large but light bag to a tree in that forest and leave some stuff in this tree for Rainmist.At night, Cupcake, Nightshade and I would all be in the heart of the forest to watch stars. It would be a while until Rainmist found me, way out in the big forest, but it would all be good since she annoys me a lot. I am almost all the way packed up, and Nightshade and Cupcake come back at around 3:20. Better get going!
Old 08-09-2014, 12:17 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

8:07 P.M.
Dear Diary,

I made it to the new tree! Not to late, either. Nightshade and Cupcake aren't here yet. They said they'd come around sunset, which is very soon. We'd chat for a little while and then watch the stars appear as it became twilight. Mainly, those times were back in September. Me and some other fairies started up a fairy village back then and begged them to bring Pixie Hollow back. It still didn't come back, though. We then shut the village down after Thanksgiving, and left to find somewhere else. I would usually be in a tree or somewhere, but the first night, Infinity and I slept in a rabbit burrow and the next day, we each went to a tree. Gotta fly. I hear the voice of Cupcake.
Old 08-09-2014, 07:29 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Cool. Can't wait for more.
Old 08-10-2014, 11:44 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

August 10, 2014
7:46 P.M.
Dear Diary,

I won't always have a lot of time to write here, for example, yesterday. I found out a light talent name Shanna lived in the tree right next to me on August 8, right after Cupcake and Nightshade left. Shanna has a pretty interesting flower hangout. Also, that night, I saw Infinity coming over into the clearing around the time Shanna went to bed. "Did Shanna go to bed? Oh, and are you the new neighbor? my grove is just in the other clearing." said Infinity. Yes, I might be getting a little carried away by the fact that that I'm writing about my conversation with Infinity 2 nights ago, but oh well. "Yes, I live here now." I awnsered. "Oooh! Wonderful!" said Infinity, as we flew to her grove. we spent part of the night at her grove, as I sewed a couple dresses (one for me, one for her.) and after that, she handed me a tinker hammer. "A fair trade." said Infinty. So basically, luck has just gone up. Now, at around 8:00, I visit Shanna and we chat for a little while, so I have to get going. I'll get writing more about this after visiting Shanna.
Old 08-11-2014, 03:38 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

11:34 P.M.
Dear Diary,

That meet with Shanna was fun! Now back to chat about the last day. I went to that garden again with Cupcake and Nightshade early in the morning, had a fast-flying race with a new fairy friend, and had some bubble bounce fun while eating a truffle cookie. Of course, there's more, but that's all I'll talk about for now. Anyway, back to today. I have some sweet news! Infinity just got a diary, too! "We are totally gonna have fun with these!" Infinity told me. "Now now, let's not get too excited." I told her, just like a mother would. Well, that's not the only piece of news I have. The next one is not so sweet though, because Rainmist is coming over. Infinty and I have put together this plan though, a plan to disguise my tree as a tinker talent home so we could fool Rainmist to think that that my home is Infinity's and I was staying with Infinity and Shanna. I hope it works.

P.S., I will be making infinity's diary really soon.
Old 08-11-2014, 03:53 AM
was dewdroporangepuff
View Marionette's Photo Album
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: CantWait
Marionette has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
OMG this is even better than mine!( I'm dewdrop, I changed my name ). I love how you put the time, like I do in my real diary xD
Old 08-12-2014, 04:05 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

August 12, 2014
12:00 A.M.
Dear Diary,

Yesterday, I met a couple of girls over at the nearby garden Infinity had been to around 4:00 A.M.. One was named June Nightshadow, and the other was named Julie, just like me. June handed me a black cloak that was identical to hers and told me to meet them in the garden around 12:15. I am currently waiting at that garden, and my new friends will soon arrive. For now, let me describe them. June had dark skin, dark purple eyes, short black hair, and wears a long black dress and black leaf topper boots. The other Julie (Who June is now calling Julie #2, since I arrived before her.) has short black hair, bright blue eyes, skin so light that it's almost white, and she wears a short black dress that's Queen's Boutique style. I now see the 2 of them in the distance. Gotta fly.
Old 08-14-2014, 01:13 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

August 14, 2014
9:08 A.M.
Dear Diary,

Last night and the night before, I spent about 2 hours with June and Julie #2. We did a lot of fun stuff, which includes planning the building of our own Pixie Hollow, which I'd really like to come out good. Then in the day, I spent some time with Infinity and Shanna. I also sewed 2 dresses, both for them, and they smiled at me. Then, there's today's news. Rainmist is heading our way. Again. This time, with her stuff. I'm moving deeper into the forest. Right next to Infinity, in fact. I hope I finally get peace after that. . .
Old 08-27-2014, 08:19 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

August 27, 2014
3:51 P.M.
Dear Diary,

I have a lot of news. The number one thing is that I will be inactive in this diary from time to time, which just recently happened. Number Two is about Rainmist. She moved to us on the 15th, and we had a minor argument (more like major, but luckily Julie #2 came at that moment.) and Julie #2 came along. Rainmist was introduced to Julie #2 and then June. Julie #2 asked for a campout on the 16th, and Julie #2 is now being called Jewel because we were tired of having 2 Julies around here. Next is number 3, which is Infinity becoming annoying, which is the only piece of bad luck here. I can't really explain how this happened, but I decided that the 3 of us sisters could have a fancy tea party near that garden on the 30th, and I have already sewed the perfect dress, plus made the perfect hat, and Infinity said it would be a good idea to exchange gifts at the party, and Rainmist agreed, as I. I just hoped this tea party would make Infinity less annoying. This evening, June has scheduled a sunset ball, and I' going to wear the same purple dress I'll wear to Infinity's tea party. I was thinking that the dress I had sewed would be similar to something sold at the Queen's Boutique. Back on topic, now. Number 4 is about Nightshade. She ended up finding a large cavern that housed a couple of emeralds and a diamond shaped like a heart. Both emeralds were bigger than our hands, but not that big, and the diamond was little. Nightshade ended up being able to cut the diamond in half, or well, enough to look like the humans' half-heart charms on their charm bracelets/necklaces that they sometimes wore. We ended up making one. We braided meadow grass onto the diamond, and we made our own charm necklaces. I have the emerald on the edge of my dresser, and plus Nightshade has scheduled an adventure for gathering potions. It would be nice to experience an adventure like Tinkerbell sometime, plus that wishing mirror she found was really a wishing mirror, so why not go? I told Infinity and Rainmist. I guess that's all for now.
Old 09-08-2014, 11:49 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

September 8th, 2014
7:49 PM
Dear Diary,
The adventure turned into an expedition. Infinity and Jewel decided to join Nightshade and I and gather some seashells. Nightshade told us to break them into parts, then we mashed up some raspberries with a couple of honey truffles, then we split up with finding grapes, bananas, a watermelon, and strawberries. It took us quite a while. Now, we're looking for a diamond that's larger than us. All we have found is a little silver, coal, and gold. Anyways I better get back to the mining. We really want to get this potion done. . .
Old 09-14-2014, 02:34 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

September 13, 2014
10:23 AM
Dear Diary,

We've finally found that diamond. Now we have these riddles to solve. I have already solved mine, though, and it was about the ruby I had found near the mountains on another expedition. I only had to use half of it, though, and that made things good, because I wouldn't want to lose the whole ruby! Infinity is still solving hers, so is Nightshade, and Jewel just figured out hers, and she's going to get the flower that is in her riddle. We all have our own rooms in this tree, which is our fairy hotel. Meanwhile, I am counting down the days until September 19, a one year anniversary of no Pixie Hollow! I'm going to throw a huge celebration and invite some of my close Pixie friends I am going to find a good meadow, and then have it in a tree there. The best place to stay hidden from humans/clumsies (I really don't know why they call humans clumsies though, because some aren't clumsy at all!) is in a tree. I currently feel like going for a quick fly - got to go.

~ Julie
Old 09-14-2014, 08:34 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

4:34 PM
Dear Diary,

Infinity and Nightshade are off doing 'some stuff', which is basically getting their ingredients for the expedition, but they wanted to keep it secret. I find this highly annoying, so Jewel and I are setting up our own mission. Our mission doesn't have much to do with this expedition and Infinity and Nightshade, but it is pretty cool. We are going to try to get Rainmist to join us. Our mission is too invent some fairy sized walkie talkies and other gizmos that the humans use, but it will be different, like fairy style. I hope Rainmist says that it will be flitterific.

Last edited by Book Thing; 06-01-2015 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Response to deleted post