PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion

Fairies General Discussion General Pixie Hollow/Fairies Gaming Discussions which do not fit anywhere else.

Old Pixie Hollow Reunion Project

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2018, 06:45 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Heart Pixie Hollow Reunion Project

Pixie Hollow was an amazing game. It allowed me to escape the negativity in my life and it introduced people to many new friends. Many of the friends I met were actually here on PHF. This was a community where I felt like I belonged.

However, when Pixie Hollow closed on September 19 2013, friends separated and less and less people were on the site making this community dead.

However, now that Wind Muddle has a remake, we can try to bring our old friends back to Pixie Hollow and PHF. Now, I know that some people grow out of these things and become too busy, but all I'm asking for is a quick visit because it depresses me to see a community that was part of my life fro 2012 to 2015 to die

Ever since the new Pixie Hollow opened, I've been trying hard to bring back the fun before Pixie Hollow closed, and I feel like I'm doing well so far.

I'm not sure if this plan will work, but it's always worth a try. It won't just be satisfying to see our old friends return, even for a short time, but maybe if there's more people visiting, then it could attract new fans. It may not seem like there's much to talk about now, but there's actually plenty. We can post art and stories, share memories and Pixie Hollow related opinions, do the activities, and maybe if the site is active again the fun monthly contests will return (even if they don't we can still use our imagination to create something similar). Alexa created a great thread as an attempt to make the forums more exciting with fun activities such as sharing our unique opinions on the Tinkerbell movies.

So...here's the plan:

This project is supposed to encourage everyone to try to contact old Pixie Hollow friends that they still have contact with. They may not reply, but we can't accomplish anything if we don't try. Tell the friend about this project and how it would be nice if they at least came to visit and maybe check out the remake. Also, try to encourage them to tell their friends about the project. If we're lucky, they might return to the forums now that there's a new Pixie Hollow. They may revisit, they may not. Who knows?

Reunions

When trying to reconnect friends, tell them that there's a possibility of having a reunion so we can still reconnect with the people we miss, but they don't have to permanently come back. If they agree to the reunion plan, I'll add the person to a "reunion list" (you can reply to this thread if they do). If there's enough people on the list, we can plan a reunion meetup on a certain game.

So, forgive me if this plan isn't perfect, but again, it's worth a try.