PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Fairy Bookclub

Fairy Bookclub Discussion forum for Fairy books

Old Your Favorite Characters...

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2011, 01:51 AM
A Hot Cup of Tea
View Flora's Photo Album
Flora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2016 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award 
Total Awards: 82

My Mood: Rainbow
Flora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the Queen
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Your Favorite Characters...

I really like the thread 'What is your favorite book', so I want to know who your favorite character(s) is from your favorite book(s) or series. You can say why if you want to. For example:

Ranger's Apprentice- Crowley, Ranger Corps Commander. Halt, ranger. Evanlyn (lady's maid. I'm not going to spoil it). Gilan (ranger), Erak (Jarl and later Oberjarl) Svengal ( Erak's first mate) Horace (knight), Jenny (cook) and Will (main character, ranger).

Anne of Green Gables- Anne Shirley, Diana Berry, Phillipa Gorden, Marilla Cuthbert, Matthew Cuthbert, Mrs. Rachel Lynde, Mrs. Allen, Miss Stacy, Miss Lavender.

The Fellowship of the Ring- The nine who go on the quest, Farmer Maggot, Bilbo Baggins.
The Hobbit- All the 13 dwarves, Bilbo, Gandalf.

American Girl- My favorite historical characters is Felicity and Samantha and Kit, but I like them all.

Star Wars- R2 and C3PO, Luke Skywalker (Jedi Grand Master), Han Solo (Captain of the Millennium Falcon), Leia Solo (Jedi Knight), Padmé Amidala (Senator of Naboo), Cilghal (Jedi Master; Jedi Temple Healer), Tahiri Veila (former Jedi Knight). I like Ben Skywalker, but he's not a favorite.

Redwall- Martin the Warrior, Skipper of Otters (whoever it is!) and otters and hares in general.

Narnia- Aslan, Lucy, Edmund, Peter, and Susan(though not as much). Mr Tumnus, Eustace Scrubb, Jill Pole, Polly Plummer, Digory Kirke, Puddleglum, Shasta(Cor), Mr. and Mrs. Beaver, Caspian, Captain Drinian.

Last edited by Flora; 12-01-2011 at 07:37 PM.