PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Polls & Surveys

Polls & Surveys In here are polls and surveys about Disney and Pixie Hollow that you may participate in and/or create. New threads are moderated in this forum.

Old Any Star Wars Fans?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

View Poll Results: Are You A Star Wars Fan?
Yes 9 56.25%
No 1 6.25%
What is Star Wars? 0 0%
Haven't seen it, but want to 2 12.50%
Haven't seen it and don't want to 4 25.00%
I am your father... (NOOOOO!) 3 18.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-15-2015, 09:11 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Film Any Star Wars Fans?

So, yeah...... I can't be the only one right?
Old 11-15-2015, 09:44 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Nope, you're not the only one.
But I guess I could be counted more as a casual fan rather than a hard-core Star Wars fan?
I've seen the original trilogy, and it was good. Much better than I though it was going to be, it's just really good. (Although watching the current version they have available, in which some of the characters have been updated to be entirely CGI, and some deleted scenes were added back in with the modified CGI characters, makes me wonder what the original looked like...)
I was going to give the prequels a try, but I became busy with homework around the same time my family was watching the prequels, and have never really felt a strong desire to go back and watch them.

I also have not see the Clone Wars animated movies, but I am currently in love with Star Wars Rebels. I started watching it about a year ago, when the show first started, and it's so good! This season apparently has a lot of references to the Clone Wars movies, but luckily the show explains itself pretty well so that I don't feel completely clueless during those scenes. (It's a really good show, really well developed story-wise and character-wise, and currently improving in terms of animation quality, so I would highly recommend anyone else who has a mild or major interest in Star Wars to watch it!)

And yes, I'm going to see the new movie. Don't know how, don't know when, but I will see it. Probably whenever my family can actually buy not-sold-out tickets on a random weekend during holiday break. I'm trying to keep away from as many spoilery trailers or clues as possible, although I have watched one of the newer ones that was released maybe a week or so ago. It just looks so cool (Also, is anyone else kinda weirded out by the new, modern Storm Trooper design? I keep thinking "Hunger Games Peace Keeper" whenever I see one of them. Maybe that's just me.)
So, yeah, Alexa, you're not alone.
*cough* May the Force be with you *cough cough*

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094
Old 11-15-2015, 10:32 PM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
I'm more of a Star Trek kinda girl (Wow, did I just say that??? My BFF got me into it.. ) but I might actually have to watch Star Wars one day to see if I like it.
Old 11-15-2015, 10:32 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Me, Me. I just bought tickets today to see The Force Awakens on December 19.
And I can not wait, just my dad and I. I love the original trilogy and the new ones were alright, but I have faith in J.J. Abrams loved Alias and he did a great reboot with Star Trek.
I grew up with Star Wars cause my dad is a HUGE fan, he saw
the originals in there original form and in theater. So in the words of Han Solo
"Chewie we're home."

~Twi
Old 12-03-2015, 05:31 AM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
I am slowly making my way through the Star Wars films. I was instructed to watch it 1,2, and 3 then 4, 5, and 6.. which has been met with interesting responses. I've seen up to four and half of five. I haven't really been drawn in yet, but the trailer for the new film gave me chills. My husband really enjoys Star Wars: The Clone Wars above everything else, and he is a huge Star Wars nerd. My family is all Trekkies though so maybe I'm just more inclined to like that. lol
Old 12-03-2015, 06:26 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
The best way to watch the Star Wars films is actually 4-6 then 1-3, but at least you're watching Star Wars. SW:TCW is so amazing! I love that show so much, as well as Star Wars: Rebels. <3