PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars

Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars Movie Production, Artwork, Animations, Sounds and other creative things to do with Pixie Hollow and Disney.

Old Step-by-step Illustration Drawing

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-23-2015, 03:32 PM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Hi guys, I miss you so much. I have been inactive for a pretty long time, maybe about 2 years, and I'm really glad to meet you guys again! Since my in-activeness, I'm practicing more about illustrator and I had started to practice drawing with some image references (which is very helpful to make my drawings become better). So, here's my illustrator fairy sketch (since my graphic tablet is broken, I need to sketch everything, )

To be continued...

Starting to create the background (without the flowers):

Last edited by Coconut Tulippetal; 10-23-2015 at 06:53 PM. Reason: merged double posts
Old 10-24-2015, 09:09 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Hello hello Alyce, it's so great to see you pop in again! It was always such a pleasure to see your drawings and I was hoping you'd come on by to share some more of your art with us.
You have an art style that's very much your own, and I do think you are improving. The drawing you shared is so whimsical, all the lines are intricate and swirly, perfect for a fairy drawing.
But wow, the background is looking superb! It has an oriental feel to it with the bright red and yellow colors - I love it and can't wait to see it finished.

I hope you have enough time for drawing; it's always a bit frustrating when there is inspiration to draw but no time for it.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 10-24-2015, 09:47 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Hi Alyce! I'm glad to see you again too! Thanks for taking the time to share your art with us again. Your latest fairy sketch looks amazing! I love her hair and outfit, and those wings are so pretty. You've improved quite a bit, too.
Great job on the background so far! I can't wait to see the whole thing when it's finished.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 10-25-2015, 04:34 PM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Wow, Alice, I really admire your sketch! I actually saved it to my family computer hoping that I will be able to use it to learn more from you!
The background is looking wonderful... Keep up with the good work!

This gorgeous siggy was made by Ruby! Thank you so much!