PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Happily Ever After Continued

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-02-2014, 01:12 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Yes, I'm still around too. Sorry I haven't posted yet, things have been a bit hectic with school starting tomorrow. I'll try to write something soon; I really don't want this RP to go inactive either.

Thank you so much to the very talented Harmony, Alyce, and Ruby!
Old 09-09-2014, 04:06 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Hey guys, I'm still alive! Things have been a good crazy on the Mainland, but I really want to start coming back here more. Can you believe it's been over a month since I last posted?! Hopefully we can get this RP back up and running again. Once again, I'm so sorry for being gone so long.
Old 09-09-2014, 05:09 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Hazy!!! Haha, we've missed you.
It's okay, we all know how hectic Mainland life can get. I'm kinda guilty of neglecting this RP myself. Tomorrow, I am actually going to post something.

Old 09-09-2014, 06:04 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Hazy!!!! I missed you!!!

Please come back everyone!!!!!
Old 09-09-2014, 09:40 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn1234 View Post
(I'll try to post soon!)
(Famous last words )

"You did what?!" My mom cried out in surprise. Cragg held off the henchmen for a little while while my mom and I talked.
"Mom, it was the only way--" I started, but she waved her hand.
"That's no excuse!" She answered, dismissing anything I had to say. "You put your own sister's life in danger, without consulting me first!"
"You were busy!" I tried to defend myself, pacing on the ground in front of my mom. "You were busy, and we had to do this as soon as possible..." I found myself rubbing the bracelet that Lilac had given me, hoping that this wouldn't be the last thing she ever--
Don't think like that, Avia, I chided myself as my mom continued to... not yell, but talk really loudly and angrily at me. Don't think like that, she's coming back. She has to.
I blink a few times and look up at my mom, as she uses my shield to block a guard. Cragg kicks him clear across the field.
"I had to," I told her. "I... I had to, Mom."
Maybe she wasn't listening anymore, maybe she had decided to stop listening while I was "spaced out". Whatever the case, my mom suddenly looked off in the distance. Her expression melted from anger into...
... was that relief?
She immediately starts running towards something, and I follow her path--
Lilac's back!
"Cragg!" I call out to my friend as he continues to push back the advances. "We need to get to Lilac!"
Cragg helps me up onto his back, and immediately, we take off with a sound like thunder rippling over the hill. Guards and henchmen swing away from our path like water, and before long, we've arrived where Lilac--and the rest of the descendants--are gathering.
"Lilac!" I cry out, throwing my arms around my sister (and mom), hugging her like I haven't seen her in years.
"I told you I'd be fine!" She replied in our ears, to which I only responded in hugging her harder.
So much could have gone wrong... it's almost a miracle she made it back in one piece with all of the bracelets in tow.

After Avia and Mom are done hugging the breath out of me, I hand them both bracelets. My mom looks at hers warily, and sees that everyone else has one too.
"Do you know what you're doing?" She asks us carefully. Both Avia and I nod, even though Avia looks like she'd much rather throw the bracelet across the field and back into the thick of battle rather than put it on. She's already experienced what it's like to not have your powers, and I guess she doesn't want to experience that again, especially now that her secret's out.

Suddenly, the rain stops all at once.
"NOW!!!" Saige yells, and we all put on the cuffs at the same time. Everyone begins to gasp in surprise as their powers become contained in the jewelery.
I watch as Astrid and Lillie drop to the ground like rocks, but they seem more concerned that they can't fly anymore rather than how much it must have hurt.
I look over at Avia, who's tugging her hair anxiously. I know she and Calla had a plan, but... like Mom said, did we really know what we were doing?

I slip my wrist into the cuff just as Saige yells our cue. And almost immediately, I feel as though something has been drained from me. It was different than when we were on Earth, though--at least this time, I could still feel the remnants of my powers inside, instead of feeling a great emptiness inside.
Despite that small vote of comfort, I realize with a sinking feeling that it still didn't work. I watch as everyone feels the same that I do, feeling lost, and definitely afraid now that it looks like our one way home was nothing more than a dream.
I look over at Calla, and I can tell that we both feel the same agonizing weight of getting everyone's hopes up for something that doesn't work...

"It's going to work!" Jessamine says firmly, interrupting my reverie. "It's not over yet, guys. We haven't come this far just to give up now."
"She's right," agrees Hunter bravely, but I can't help but lose further faith in the plan.

(So this is my interpretation of a bump. Who'd like to bump back first?)
Old 09-09-2014, 09:56 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Liri, do you know what happened to the Dare to Believe RP that you created? I can't find it.
Old 09-09-2014, 10:17 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieHollowForever View Post
Liri, do you know what happened to the Dare to Believe RP that you created? I can't find it.
PHF, unfortunately that thread has been deleted because the mods found it too violent and a violation of forum policy. Apparently the use of guns and stuff like that isn't allowed in roleplaying. I got a PM from one of the mods saying this, and I think everyone who wrote anything about the Ring Agents and their guns got one as well... You and Popcorn likely didn't because you hadn't actually posted yet.
It's a shame, I had a lot of fun with Dare to Believe... But I guess we should have read the policies beforehand.

This means that we're going to have to be more careful on this RP as well, since we do have quite a bit of fighting/battles in it. So far, the mods haven't found it a violation of policy, but I think we should watch out for too much violence...

Old 09-09-2014, 10:57 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Seriously? Oh my. I wasn't entirely sure on the forums's policy on violence either, I just knew that we couldn't post too much gore.
But I don't really get it, weapons have been used in RPs before... Like swords, arrows and stuff. What exactly is the policy on weapons? I really should look that up.
You're right though, we need to be more careful.
I'll post soon.
Old 09-09-2014, 11:26 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Glory, I believe the restriction is on modern weapons (guns, grenades, etc...), so olden ones like swords and bows, as well as magical powers, are okay. As long as, like you said, there's not too much gore.

* Bumps Popcorn back *

"It's going to work!" Jessamine says firmly. "It's not over yet, guys. We haven't come this far just to give up now."
"She's right," agrees Hunter bravely, but I still see the shadow of doubt on Avia and Calla's faces.
I scowl. Okay, I get that all the weight of responsibility must be on them, since they were the ones who suggested this, but it's time they got over that. What's done is done, and all there's left to do is try.
"Look at it this way," I tell everyone. "If we hadn't tried this, we'd be doomed anyways. At least this way we'd have a fighting chance... Even if we technically aren't doing any fighting." I frown.
Sparrow catches my eye, and we exchange a slightly frustrated glance. I know she's also feeling a bit irritated that we couldn't fight our way out of this - this plan felt almost like surrender. We both hate the feeling of virtual helplessness.
"I'm with Jess, Hunter, and Saige," Sparrow says, stepping forward. "There's no way we can give up without trying our hardest." She put out her hand, the one with the bracelet cinched around her wrist. "Who's with me?"
"Aye, aye, Captain," I say teasingly, putting my hand on top of hers. With my other hand, I reach out to take hold of Mei's. She smiles at me as she put her hand on top of ours.
Slightly, Janelle, Sirena, Avia, Calla, Annabeth, Julianna, Lilac, Jess, Phoebe, Kris, Abrienne, Genevieve, Maurelle, Ryllis, Jalilah, and Gwyn all do the same. Lastly, Phoenix and... Was that Gaston's son?!... also add to our pile, though they both looked less than sure.
My other hand goes to my sword. "What is he doing here?" I demand.
"Don't worry, he's with us," Phoenix says, though without much conviction.
Well, we don't have the time to ponder it right now. If he turned out to not be on our side, we can deal with him in Estoriana.
Our parents look on with pride at our little circle. Each of them raises the hand with the bracelet on it as well, standing just outside our group.
"Julianna..." Calla begins. She pauses, taking a moment, as if steeling herself.
"Throw the portal," Avia finishes for her, only a slight tremble in her voice that betrays her nerves.
Julianna's blue eyes glow with determination. I glance around at all our friends and parents, and realize they all look the same. Terrified, but hopeful. Fierce and strong, brave and determined.
This had been a long, hard fight, but some things are worth fighting for.
Taking a deep breath, Julianna let the hat portal go with a flick of her wrist, sending it flying high over our joined hands, all wearing our bracelets.
We all let our a collective gasp, waiting with baited breath...

(Someone can finish that. I just thought it's time we moved forward with the action, or else we might never get anywhere. And we're so close!)

Old 09-09-2014, 11:55 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 

popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
You and Popcorn likely didn't because you hadn't actually posted yet.
Yup, I was just left to wander around the Neverland Narrative page, trying to find it.
Old 09-10-2014, 01:21 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Oh my goodness, I have missed this RP so much!!! And I missed you guys almost as much But I missed you guys more!!!! Big hug
I'm going to have to read through everything before I post though, because I can't remember half the stuff we wrote. I'm so sorry!
Old 09-10-2014, 02:34 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

We missed you too, Hazy! Welcome back!
Old 09-11-2014, 02:04 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
We missed you too. Actually, I missed all of you, and this RP too.
Take your time reading through the posts. Don't worry, there aren't that many of them.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 09-11-2014, 05:13 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

It's great to have you back, we've missed you too. Ivory: Eww! I so do not do hugs.
Anyway, I'm embarrassed to realize that I've forgotten a lot of the names of our characters. There are just so many... That's why I included all our HEA characters' names in my last post. I must admit... I had to refer back to the character forms quite a bit. For some reason I'm better at getting the OUAT characters' names right though...
Anyone else have this problem, or other memory mishaps with this RP?

Old 09-11-2014, 09:40 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I actually had a lot of those moments when writing my post. I had to pause to think about Cragg's name, and go back and reread what exactly has been going on with Avia and Lilac...