PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Computer Technical Support > Fixed

Fixed Computer Technical Support archive

Old I Already Did!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2012, 07:55 AM
Dream*Love*Music
View Daisy Rainbowgarden's Photo Album
Daisy Rainbowgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Angelic
Daisy Rainbowgarden has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Angry I Already Did!

Okay, well, this happens every two days or so. I'll be flying around the lovely Hollow when the screen turns into a ! sign and goes all white and boots me out of the Hollow. At first, I thought they were tinkering. Then, it goes to a screen and says something like, "Aww, jingles! You have to update your Flash Player." which I was okay with, as I knew it probably needed to be updated. So I go and update it and it says that it's fine. I get back on and then the very next day, it says the same exact thing! "You need to update your Flash Player." That made me mad because updating your Flash Player makes your computer slower and slower and slower... especially if you have to keep updating it! It hasn't happened a third time, but if it does, I am going to report it. Has this happened to anyone else?